Praxeus
Tim Bruening
2020-02-10 14:13:27 UTC
Why is the disease called Praxeus?
s***@gmail.com
2020-02-10 15:23:59 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
Why is the disease called Praxeus?
Why are you called Tim?

Why's measles called measles?

Why's air called air?
The Doctor
2020-02-10 17:17:55 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Tim Bruening
Why is the disease called Praxeus?
Why are you called Tim?
Why's measles called measles?
Why's air called air?
Why is Stephen Wilson such a Fascist Communist?
Sometimes it is the greediest giving things away. -unknown
s***@gmail.com
2020-02-10 17:24:26 UTC
Why is Dave Yadallee such a Nazi Muslim?
The Doctor
2020-02-10 17:29:07 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Why is Stephen Wilson such a Fascist Communist?
Why is Dave Yadallee such a Nazi Muslim?
I reject Naziism and Islam. Just as bad as papism.
Sometimes it is the greediest giving things away. -unknown
s***@gmail.com
2020-02-10 17:33:41 UTC
There's your answer then, idiot. Stephen Wilson is a fascist communist for the same reason Dave Yadallee is a Nazi Muslim.
The Doctor
2020-02-10 17:47:33 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Why is Stephen Wilson such a Fascist Communist?
Why is Dave Yadallee such a Nazi Muslim?
I reject Naziism and Islam. Just as bad as papism.
There's your answer then, idiot. Stephen Wilson is a fascist communist
for the same reason Dave Yadallee is a Nazi Muslim.
You are no wher in the middle SW, you are on the fringes of the extreme!
Sometimes it is the greediest giving things away. -unknown
Tim Bruening
Nazi-Muslims common in Mideast.
The Doctor
2020-02-10 21:56:38 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Why is Stephen Wilson such a Fascist Communist?
Why is Dave Yadallee such a Nazi Muslim?
I reject Naziism and Islam. Just as bad as papism.
There's your answer then, idiot. Stephen Wilson is a fascist communist
for the same reason Dave Yadallee is a Nazi Muslim.
Nazi-Muslims common in Mideast.
Wilson would fit in the Middle East.
Sometimes it is the greediest giving things away. -unknown
Idlehands
2020-02-11 01:04:25 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Why is Stephen Wilson such a Fascist Communist?
Why is Dave Yadallee such a Nazi Muslim?
I reject Naziism and Islam. Just as bad as papism.
How nice for you, now about your apparent bigotry and privilege binky
boy.......
--
“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness

William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice
solar penguin
2020-02-10 15:40:40 UTC
Tim typed...
Because it’s more than one Praxeu.
The Doctor
2020-02-10 17:01:00 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
Why is the disease called Praxeus?
That is what the aliens called it.
Sometimes it is the greediest giving things away. -unknown
Timothy Bruening
2020-02-11 07:14:53 UTC
Why did they call it Praxeus?
Daniel60
2020-02-11 11:26:08 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Tim Bruening
Why is the disease called Praxeus?
That is what the aliens called it.
Why did they call it Praxeus?
I don't know, Tim, the translator is broken!
Daniel
s***@gmail.com
2020-02-11 11:32:43 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Why did they call it Praxeus?
What do you think they should have called it?
The Doctor
2020-02-11 16:02:43 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Timothy Bruening
Why did they call it Praxeus?
What do you think they should have called it?
2 of the unholy trintiy of radw thus communed.
Sometimes it is the greediest giving things away. -unknown
Idlehands

The Doctor
2020-02-11 15:27:41 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Tim Bruening
Why is the disease called Praxeus?
That is what the aliens called it.
Why did they call it Praxeus?
Using their standards.
Sometimes it is the greediest giving things away. -unknown
Daniel60
2020-02-12 13:49:52 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Tim Bruening
Why is the disease called Praxeus?
That is what the aliens called it.
Why did they call it Praxeus?
Using their standards.
Sorry!! Tim asked a question (see the "Why" at the start?? That
indicates it's a question!). Your post does absolutely NOTHING to answer
that Question!!

SHOCK!! HORROR!!
Daniel
Tim Bruening
Also note the "?" at the end.
The Doctor
Sometimes it is the greediest giving things away. -unknown
Daniel60
2020-02-14 13:02:39 UTC
The Doctor wrote on 13/02/2020 3:22 AM:

<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
La ti da!!
Gibberish, idiot, as usual!!
Daniel
The Doctor
2020-02-14 15:21:49 UTC
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
La ti da!!
Gibberish, idiot, as usual!!
--
Daniel
Another way of saying whatever!!
Our patience will achieve more than our force. -Edmund Burke
Timothy Bruening
2020-02-14 16:00:52 UTC
The Doctor should keep the DNA of the Praxeus bacterium on file in case she runs into Autons!
The Doctor
2020-02-15 03:19:54 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
The Doctor should keep the DNA of the Praxeus bacterium on file in case she runs into Autons!
Is theire a similarity?
Our patience will achieve more than our force. -Edmund Burke
Timothy Bruening
2020-02-15 19:06:09 UTC
Autons made of plastic, which Praxeus eats.
The Doctor
2020-02-15 22:16:16 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Autons made of plastic, which Praxeus eats.
Do you know how Praxeus works?
Our patience will achieve more than our force. -Edmund Burke
Tim Bruening
2020-02-16 05:44:41 UTC
It attacks organisms that contain plastic.
The Doctor
2020-02-16 15:39:40 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Autons made of plastic, which Praxeus eats.
Do you know how Praxeus works?
It attacks organisms that contain plastic.
And becomes plastic.
When anger rises, think of the consequences. -Confucius
Daniel60
2020-02-16 05:11:43 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
La ti da!!
Gibberish, idiot, as usual!!
Another way of saying whatever!!
No, it isn't, idiot, it is a way of posting GIBBERISH, idiot!!

But the post counts, doesn't it, idiot??
Daniel
The Doctor
2020-02-16 15:36:57 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
La ti da!!
Gibberish, idiot, as usual!!
Another way of saying whatever!!
No, it isn't, idiot, it is a way of posting GIBBERISH, idiot!!
But the post counts, doesn't it, idiot??
--
Daniel
Get a copy of Fawlty Towers.
When anger rises, think of the consequences. -Confucius
Daniel60
2020-02-17 04:47:34 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
La ti da!!
Gibberish, idiot, as usual!!
Another way of saying whatever!!
No, it isn't, idiot, it is a way of posting GIBBERISH, idiot!!
But the post counts, doesn't it, idiot??
Get a copy of Fawlty Towers.
Why, idiot?? Does it contain some good Doctor Who stories, idiot?? If
so, which Doctor would they be, idiot??
Daniel
Timothy Bruening
2020-02-17 11:28:04 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
La ti da!!
Gibberish, idiot, as usual!!
Fawlty Paradise Towers?
The Doctor
2020-02-17 15:35:26 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
La ti da!!
Gibberish, idiot, as usual!!
Another way of saying whatever!!
No, it isn't, idiot, it is a way of posting GIBBERISH, idiot!!
But the post counts, doesn't it, idiot??
Get a copy of Fawlty Towers.
Why, idiot?? Does it contain some good Doctor Who stories, idiot?? If
so, which Doctor would they be, idiot??
Fawlty Paradise Towers?
Ouch!!
The drive to be a hero can destroy everything we care about. -unknown
The Doctor
2020-02-17 15:16:17 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
La ti da!!
Gibberish, idiot, as usual!!
Another way of saying whatever!!
No, it isn't, idiot, it is a way of posting GIBBERISH, idiot!!
But the post counts, doesn't it, idiot??
Get a copy of Fawlty Towers.
Why, idiot?? Does it contain some good Doctor Who stories, idiot?? If
so, which Doctor would they be, idiot??
--
Daniel
You will get some idea of la ti da!
The drive to be a hero can destroy everything we care about. -unknown
Daniel60
2020-02-20 12:23:24 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
La ti da!!
Gibberish, idiot, as usual!!
Another way of saying whatever!!
No, it isn't, idiot, it is a way of posting GIBBERISH, idiot!!
But the post counts, doesn't it, idiot??
Get a copy of Fawlty Towers.
Why, idiot?? Does it contain some good Doctor Who stories, idiot?? If
so, which Doctor would they be, idiot??
You will get some idea of la ti da!
Oh!! Yeah!! Right!! I thought you were just dribbling your usual
garbage, idiot, but it would seem I was might have been wrong and you
were telling us of the "air freshener" that you use!! Oh!! No!! Wait,
that "la tee da" so, maybe, you were recommending I try the restaurant
"La Te Da" or even the "La Ti Da Boutique" (
https://www.latidaboutique.net/ ) but, hang on, that's in (Communist)
Poland, so that couldn't possible be what you mean, idiot!!....

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=la+te+da&t=seamonkey&ia=web

Or, on the other hand, you may have, as usual, been in error and you
actually meant "la de da", idiot ......

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22la+de+da%22&t=seamonkey&ia=web

The idiot making a mistake!! That couldn't possibly happen, could it??

*HELL YEAH* !!
--
Daniel