5/21/37
2019-07-21 21:09:38 UTC
17 years and 10 months to 5/21/37, an arithmetical date in MM/DD/YY.
%
2019-07-21 21:15:36 UTC
17 years and 10 months to 5/21/37, an arithmetical date in my bum
The Doctor
2019-07-21 22:07:40 UTC
17 years and 10 months to 5/21/37, an arithmetical date in my bum
Good work % !
He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others. -William Hazlitt
The Doctor
2019-07-21 22:06:43 UTC
17 years and 10 months to 5/21/37, an arithmetical date in MM/DD/YY.
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Tim!!
You are correct % ! Tim Bruening is mentally ill and is crying Wolf!
He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others. -William Hazlitt