Could Charles predict the Future??
2019-03-26 05:41:30 UTC
My readings of past posts to this newsgroup continues and, today, I read
a post from August 2012 by Charles E Hardwidge in a thread called "New
Series Starts Aug 26" in which he asks ...

"When the blurry mess gets bad enough even the most die hard fan will
toss the effort into the bin, set fire to it, and bury the ashes in at
least three separate locations."

Could Charles have been (correctly) predicting the future by mentioning
"least three separate locations."?? Wasn't this part of the storyline
for "Doctor Who:Resolution"??

If so, Well done, Charles!!
But the Dalek pieces weren't BURNED!
The Doctor
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Daniel60
2019-03-27 13:32:19 UTC
My readings of past posts to this newsgroup continues and, today, I read
a post from August 2012 by Charles E Hardwidge in a thread called "New
Series Starts Aug 26" in which he asks ...
"When the blurry mess gets bad enough even the most die hard fan will
toss the effort into the bin, set fire to it, and bury the ashes in at
least three separate locations."
Could Charles have been (correctly) predicting the future by mentioning
"least three separate locations."?? Wasn't this part of the storyline
for "Doctor Who:Resolution"??
If so, Well done, Charles!!
But the Dalek pieces weren't BURNED!
Just cut up.
Hence the "three separate locations"!! Would be a tad difficult if it
was still in one piece, idiot!!
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Timothy Bruening
Charles typed about a DW season being so bad that the fans would burn it to ashes & bury the ashes in 3 places! Might Charles have been referring to any of the most recent seasons?
The Doctor
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
The Doctor
2019-03-26 12:18:18 UTC
My readings of past posts to this newsgroup continues and, today, I read
a post from August 2012 by Charles E Hardwidge in a thread called "New
Series Starts Aug 26" in which he asks ...
"When the blurry mess gets bad enough even the most die hard fan will
toss the effort into the bin, set fire to it, and bury the ashes in at
least three separate locations."
Could Charles have been (correctly) predicting the future by mentioning
"least three separate locations."?? Wasn't this part of the storyline
for "Doctor Who:Resolution"??
If so, Well done, Charles!!
The official Tim Bruening Youtube Video:

As Tim Bruening posts and sings: " IT's Spam, wonderful spam!
IT's spam wonderful spam!" Proving %'s conclusion that you are insane!
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Timothy Bruening
2019-03-26 15:35:33 UTC
The official Tim Bruening Youtube Video: http://youtu.be/mBcY3W5WgNU
But you were dissing Daniel60's post, so should be using a Dan video!
Daniel60
2019-03-27 13:35:55 UTC
http://youtu.be/mBcY3W5WgNU As Tim Bruening posts and sings: "
IT's Spam, wonderful spam! IT's spam wonderful spam!" Proving %'s
conclusion that you are insane!
But you were dissing Daniel60's post, so should be using a Dan
video!
Whilst I have no idea why the idiot would respond to my post by posting
your 'official Youtube Video', Tim, but, then again, the idiot does some
really, REALLY, strange things!!