Resurrection
2019-11-08 13:13:12 UTC
So Yads, being our "expert", what did you make of Eric Saward's Resurrection of the Daleks?
e***@hotmail.com
2019-11-08 14:00:04 UTC
Was it a Jodi story? He hated it!
The Doctor
2019-11-08 15:57:56 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Was it a Jodi story? He hated it!
No. This is Davison's 3rd to last.
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
e***@hotmail.com
2019-11-08 16:01:19 UTC
(Quote)
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Was it a Jodi story? He hated it!
No. This is Davison's 3rd to last.
(End)

Ah, my apologies then. I didn't watch a lot of Davison. His stories, and his approach bored me.
The Doctor
2019-11-08 16:03:38 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Was it a Jodi story? He hated it!
No. This is Davison's 3rd to last.
(End)
Ah, my apologies then. I didn't watch a lot of Davison. His stories, and
his approach bored me.
Ever saw the 1970s All Creatures Great and small?
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
e***@hotmail.com
2019-11-08 17:29:23 UTC
(Quote)

Yes! My complaints about Peter's Doctor do not extend to Peter as an actor in general. "All Creatures, Great snd Small" was wonderful, and he was terrific in it. But I could never warm up to his Doctor.
Hornplayer9599
2019-11-10 01:00:29 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Ever saw the 1970s All Creatures Great and small?
(End)
Yes! My complaints about Peter's Doctor do not extend to Peter as an
actor in general. "All Creatures, Great snd Small" was wonderful, and
he was terrific in it. But I could never warm up to his Doctor.
I can understand that, but to be fair Peter was the guy who had to
follow Tom Baker. Tough act to follow for anyone.
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality,
gender, ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
The Doctor
2019-11-10 13:36:18 UTC
Post by Hornplayer9599
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Ever saw the 1970s All Creatures Great and small?
(End)
Yes! My complaints about Peter's Doctor do not extend to Peter as an
actor in general. "All Creatures, Great snd Small" was wonderful, and
he was terrific in it. But I could never warm up to his Doctor.
I can understand that, but to be fair Peter was the guy who had to
follow Tom Baker. Tough act to follow for anyone.
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality,
gender, ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
I found Peter came into his own in Enlightenment.
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
s***@gmail.com
2019-11-10 13:53:28 UTC
I found Peter came into his own in Enlightenment.
Came into his own what?
The Doctor
2019-11-10 14:07:38 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
I found Peter came into his own in Enlightenment.
Came into his own what?
Came into his own as the Dcotor. For a season and half,
PD was fighting off the shadow of Tom Baker!
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
s***@gmail.com

You keep mentioning this Dcotor. I've never heard of him. Why was he fighting shadows?
The Doctor
2019-11-10 19:05:25 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
I found Peter came into his own in Enlightenment.
Came into his own what?
Came into his own as the Dcotor. For a season and half,
PD was fighting off the shadow of Tom Baker!
You keep mentioning this Dcotor. I've never heard of him. Why was he fighting shadows?
Peter Davison had a challenge after Tom Baker!
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Timothy Bruening
But what about this Dcotor you go on about?
The Doctor
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
Daniel60
2019-11-11 11:16:29 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
I found Peter came into his own in Enlightenment.
Came into his own what?
Came into his own as the Dcotor. For a season and half,
PD was fighting off the shadow of Tom Baker!
You keep mentioning this Dcotor. I've never heard of him. Why was he
fighting shadows?
Peter Davison had a challenge after Tom Baker!
But what about this Dcotor you go on about?
The 5th Doctor?
Double posting, again, idiot?? Anything to get your post count up!!
I refer to the Dcotor, not the Doctor!
The Doctor
2019-11-11 14:29:17 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
I found Peter came into his own in Enlightenment.
Came into his own what?
Came into his own as the Dcotor. For a season and half,
PD was fighting off the shadow of Tom Baker!
You keep mentioning this Dcotor. I've never heard of him. Why was he
fighting shadows?
Peter Davison had a challenge after Tom Baker!
But what about this Dcotor you go on about?
The 5th Doctor?
I refer to the Dcotor, not the Doctor!
Or rather what I am talking about.
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Daniel60
2019-11-12 10:16:07 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
I found Peter came into his own in Enlightenment.
Came into his own what?
Came into his own as the Dcotor. For a season and half,
PD was fighting off the shadow of Tom Baker!
You keep mentioning this Dcotor. I've never heard of him. Why was he
fighting shadows?
Peter Davison had a challenge after Tom Baker!
But what about this Dcotor you go on about?
The 5th Doctor?
I refer to the Dcotor, not the Doctor!
Or rather what I am talking about.
*I give up* !! I've got no idea what the hell you, idiot, are talking
about!! .... *fortunately* !!
2019-11-08 15:56:46 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
So Yads, being our "expert", what did you make of Eric Saward's
Resurrection of the Daleks?
Wish Davros just was left for dead
and that the Movellans would have replaced the Daleks
as the new threat!
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
s***@gmail.com

But did you enjoy the novelization?
The Doctor
2019-11-08 16:37:11 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
So Yads, being our "expert", what did you make of Eric Saward's
Resurrection of the Daleks?
Wish Davros just was left for dead
and that the Movellans would have replaced the Daleks
as the new threat!
But did you enjoy the novelization?
Yet to be read. I have a paperback.
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!