8/21/34
2019-07-21 21:13:59 UTC
15 years and 1 months to 8/21/34, an arithmetical date in MM/DD/YY.
%
2019-07-21 21:15:07 UTC
15 years and 1 months to 8/21/34, an arithmetical date in my bum
The Doctor
2019-07-21 22:07:09 UTC
15 years and 1 months to 8/21/34, an arithmetical date in my bum
Good one % !
He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others. -William Hazlitt
The Doctor
2019-07-21 22:06:56 UTC
15 years and 1 months to 8/21/34, an arithmetical date in MM/DD/YY.
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Tim!!
You are correct % ! Tim Bruening is mentally ill and is crying Wolf!
He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others. -William Hazlitt
Timothy Bruening
2019-08-21 12:12:46 UTC
15 years to 8/21/34, an arithmetical date in MM/DD/YY.
The Doctor
2019-08-21 15:14:59 UTC
15 years to 8/21/34, an arithmetical date in MM/DD/YY.
Unsubscribe and leave rec.arts.drwho for making me go over 200000 posts
ever!
Manitoba - Vote Liberal to Give Palliser and Scheer a message on 10 Sept 2019 !
Timothy Bruening
180 months to 8/21/34, an arithmetical date in MM/DD/YY.
The Doctor