Next Season
Add Reply
TB
2015-06-04 06:47:02 UTC
The Doctor investigates sexual molestation of alter boys by Catholic priests early in the 21st century, and arranges for the news media to learn of the sexual molestation.
The Doctor
2015-06-04 12:28:03 UTC
Post by TB
The Doctor investigates sexual molestation of alter boys by Catholic priests early in the 21st century, and arranges for the news media to learn of the sexual molestation.
I like!!!
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
In the Internet Business sine 1 June 1995
TB
2015-06-19 13:33:21 UTC
Not much on episodes 9 and 10 yet but 10 features the return of Rigsy,
Clara's kid 'companion' from last year's 'Flatline'.
Rigsy and Clara appeared to be flirting during that episode. With Danny gone, I can now speculate that Rigsy might be Clara's new boyfriend!

9 is most likely
this year's Mark Gatiss episode which is apparently very dark and
serious. Let's hope it truly is the opposite of his horrid contribution
to last year, 'Robots of Sherwood'.
What would be the opposite of Middle Ages robots?
Mike M
So much universe, and so little time. - Sir Terry Pratchett
TB
2015-06-19 22:45:22 UTC
Post by Mike M
Post by TB
Not much on episodes 9 and 10 yet but 10 features the return of Rigsy,
Clara's kid 'companion' from last year's 'Flatline'.
Rigsy and Clara appeared to be flirting during that episode. With Danny
gone, I can now speculate that Rigsy might be Clara's new boyfriend!
9 is most likely
this year's Mark Gatiss episode which is apparently very dark and
serious. Let's hope it truly is the opposite of his horrid contribution
to last year, 'Robots of Sherwood'.
What would be the opposite of Middle Ages robots?
A decent episode
What would that episode contain that would be the opposite of a robot?
Post by Mike M
So much universe, and so little time. - Sir Terry Pratchett
Peter J Ross
2015-06-19 23:20:03 UTC
Post by TB
What would that episode contain that would be the opposite of a robot?
Doctor Who meets shaven-headed Professor Wellkettle, and his sinister
creation, 1-K, the terrifying giant TOBOR!!!!!!

"TOBOR" is an acronym. It stands for "tedious offtopic bullshit on
RADw". Another acronym is OIEG ("originating in edm.general"). Since
there's been little or none of that kind of TOBOR recently, we can
safely assume that the Doctor has already plugged the rift in the
Usenet continuum.

(V ubcr V'z abg grzcgvat sngr.)
--
PJR :-)
... ἐκ γὰρ εὐτυχοῦς
— Euripides
Stephen Wilson
Did you touch wood?
Peter J Ross
2015-06-20 00:04:25 UTC
In rec.arts.drwho on Sat, 20 Jun 2015 00:36:06 +0100, Stephen Wilson
Post by Stephen Wilson
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by TB
What would that episode contain that would be the opposite of a robot?
Doctor Who meets shaven-headed Professor Wellkettle, and his sinister
creation, 1-K, the terrifying giant TOBOR!!!!!!
"TOBOR" is an acronym. It stands for "tedious offtopic bullshit on
RADw". Another acronym is OIEG ("originating in edm.general"). Since
there's been little or none of that kind of TOBOR recently, we can
safely assume that the Doctor has already plugged the rift in the
Usenet continuum.
(V ubcr V'z abg grzcgvat sngr.)
Did you touch wood?
I think so. Or did I perhaps torch wood?
— Euripides
TB
2015-06-19 22:47:28 UTC
Plot: The Doctor encounters a mechanical/robot civilization that uses biological organisms the way we use robots.
The Doctor
2015-06-20 00:37:58 UTC
Post by TB
Plot: The Doctor encounters a mechanical/robot civilization that uses biological organisms the way we use robots.
That could be the DW versino of Terminator.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Abuse a man unjustly, and you will make friends for him. -Edgar Watson Howe
TB
2015-06-20 13:15:41 UTC
So you would allow him to go back in time to prevent the "Rise of the Machines"?
The Doctor
TB
2015-06-20 13:16:10 UTC
Plot: The Doctor encounters shape shifting machines.
The Doctor
2015-06-20 14:15:10 UTC
Post by TB
Plot: The Doctor encounters shape shifting machines.
Zygon automatia?
TB
2015-06-21 05:14:18 UTC
Machinemorphs. Cars that turn into tanks. Airplanes that turn into submarines. A robot Vice President.
The Doctor
2015-06-21 12:13:10 UTC
Post by TB
Post by The Doctor
Post by TB
Plot: The Doctor encounters shape shifting machines.
Zygon automatia?
Machinemorphs. Cars that turn into tanks. Airplanes that turn into submarines. A robot Vice President.
Sounds zygonish to me.
TB
2015-06-21 05:15:54 UTC
Plots: A large asteroid heads for Earth.

The sun begins to heat up.

An interstellar cloud settles into orbit about the sun, causing Earth to freeze.
The Doctor
solar penguin
2015-06-22 11:00:56 UTC
Post by TB
The sun begins to heat up.
An interstellar cloud settles into orbit about the sun, causing Earth to freeze.
Wrap them into one.
But then the freezing caused by the interstellar cloud and the
overheating from the warming sun would just cancel each other out.

There's no story.
TB
What happened to my asteroid that was headed for Earth?
TB
Shall I have the cloud and the asteroid exchange laser fire?
TB
2015-06-30 23:16:01 UTC
A war breaks out between the Asteroid Belt and Earth.
TB
2015-06-21 05:17:58 UTC
Earth's animals rise up in revolt.
The Doctor
2015-06-21 12:14:10 UTC
Post by TB
Earth's animals rise up in revolt.
Orwell's Animal Farm comes to mind.
TB
2015-06-21 17:35:40 UTC
So you are suggesting that the Doctor materialize on a farm ruled by bipedal Communist pigs?
The Doctor
2015-06-21 20:17:30 UTC
Post by TB
Post by The Doctor
Post by TB
Earth's animals rise up in revolt.
Orwell's Animal Farm comes to mind.
So you are suggesting that the Doctor materialize on a farm ruled by bipedal Communist pigs?
I an not, you are! BTW, the pig is named Napoleon.
TB
2015-06-22 01:39:28 UTC
Post by TB
Post by The Doctor
Post by TB
Earth's animals rise up in revolt.
Orwell's Animal Farm comes to mind.
So you are suggesting that the Doctor materialize on a farm ruled by bipedal Communist pigs?
I an not, you are! BTW, the pig is named Napoleon.
You are the one who brought up "Animal Farm".

I have assumed that Napoleon was named by his farmer owner, not by his parents. Therefore, his name would not be an indication of his ideological leanings.
The Doctor
2015-06-22 15:07:33 UTC
Post by TB
Post by The Doctor
Post by TB
Post by The Doctor
Post by TB
Earth's animals rise up in revolt.
Orwell's Animal Farm comes to mind.
So you are suggesting that the Doctor materialize on a farm ruled by bipedal Communist pigs?
I an not, you are! BTW, the pig is named Napoleon.
You are the one who brought up "Animal Farm".
I have assumed that Napoleon was named by his farmer owner, not by his parents. Therefore, his name would not be an indication of his ideological leanings.
Earth's animals rise up in revolt. - Sounds like Animal Farm to me.

And Yes, about the name, but it does imply revolution.
TB
2015-06-30 23:18:28 UTC
I believe that the animal revolt will begin on CBS tonight.
Tim Bruening
2020-02-12 10:40:10 UTC
Woolly rebellion 2211!
The Doctor
2020-02-12 16:00:04 UTC
Post by TB
Earth's animals rise up in revolt.
Woolly rebellion 2211!
Timbot Bruening is like a child abuser!
Timbot Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Timbot Bruening is
a loathesome creature! Inspired by Idlehands , condoned by Stephen Wilson.
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Timbot!!
High noise Low Signal.
Sometimes it is the greediest giving things away. -unknown
TB
Wht would happen during such an episode?
TB
2015-07-05 02:38:02 UTC
Plot: Missy becomes male and the Doctor becomes female!
The Doctor
2015-07-05 13:40:09 UTC
Post by TB
Plot: Missy becomes male and the Doctor becomes female!
NO!!!
John Duncan
2015-07-05 14:34:49 UTC
Post by TB
Plot: Missy becomes male and the Doctor becomes female!
I could easily see Moffat doing that, but I think more gender-switched
scenarios would be quite silly. I would prefer if the show-runner did
not provide further fanservice to the youngin/social justice generation
of viewers either. Really didn't like the Mas/Missy's character. The
prideful sassy strong-willed woman is so played out these days... Felt
like they could have made that character so much more interesting....
The Doctor
2015-07-05 21:32:11 UTC
Post by John Duncan
Post by TB
Plot: Missy becomes male and the Doctor becomes female!
I could easily see Moffat doing that, but I think more gender-switched
scenarios would be quite silly. I would prefer if the show-runner did
not provide further fanservice to the youngin/social justice generation
of viewers either. Really didn't like the Mas/Missy's character. The
prideful sassy strong-willed woman is so played out these days... Felt
like they could have made that character so much more interesting....
Moffat: "Let a man play The Queen"
TB
I have heard that centuries ago, men would play women in plays because women weren't allowed to act!
The Doctor
2015-07-06 15:37:12 UTC
TB <***@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
: On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 2:32:12 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
: > In article <mnbf7k$vas$***@dont-email.me>, John Duncan <***@bees.wax> wrote:
: > >TB wrote:
: > >> Plot: Missy becomes male and the Doctor becomes female!
: > >>
: > >I could easily see Moffat doing that, but I think more gender-switched
: > >scenarios would be quite silly. I would prefer if the show-runner did
: > >not provide further fanservice to the youngin/social justice generation
: > >of viewers either. Really didn't like the Mas/Missy's character. The
: > >prideful sassy strong-willed woman is so played out these days... Felt
: > >like they could have made that character so much more interesting....
: >
: > Moffat: "Let a man play The Queen"

: I have heard that centuries ago, men would play women in plays because women weren't allowed to act!

That was then, this is now.
Daniel60
2020-02-12 10:11:17 UTC
Post by TB
Plot: Missy becomes male and the Doctor becomes female!
Gee Whiz, Tim, you must have had the E.S.P. working overtime back in
July 2015, Tim!!
2020-02-12 10:33:09 UTC
2021 plot: The Master becomes female, and the Doctor male!
The Doctor
2020-02-12 15:58:16 UTC
Post by TB
Plot: Missy becomes male and the Doctor becomes female!
Gee Whiz, Tim, you must have had the E.S.P. working overtime back in
July 2015, Tim!!
2021 plot: The Master becomes female, and the Doctor male!
No! Chirs Carter replaces Chibnall as showrunner!
Sometimes it is the greediest giving things away. -unknown
The Doctor
2020-02-12 15:55:04 UTC
Post by TB
Plot: Missy becomes male and the Doctor becomes female!
Gee Whiz, Tim, you must have had the E.S.P. working overtime back in
July 2015, Tim!!
Even Worse! Chibnall reads rec.arts.drwho !!!
Sometimes it is the greediest giving things away. -unknown
Timothy Bruening
Then I urge him to have the Doctor safely park the next time she regenerates!
%
and a bigger bum for sitting on
The Doctor
2020-06-30 21:23:16 UTC
Post by TB
Plot: Missy becomes male and the Doctor becomes female!
Gee Whiz, Tim, you must have had the E.S.P. working overtime back in
July 2015, Tim!!
Even Worse! Chibnall reads rec.arts.drwho !!!
Then I urge him to have the Doctor safely park the next time she regenerates!
No.
nk.ca started 1 June 1995 . https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
Joy is not in things; it is in us. -Richard Wagner