S5E5 Flesh and Stone
Add Reply
Agamemnon
2010-05-01 19:28:14 UTC
Another brilliant episode. Matt Smith is definitely the best Doctor and Amy
is the best assistant in the new series. In fact I'm now ranking Matt Smith
above Peter Davison.

Worked out the gravity thing was the solution before the episode started,
but they didn't show a scene of them jumping on the b of the bang despite
spending a whole day filming it.

Looks like River Song is not the Doctor's Wife but his killer. The only time
he would reveal his real name to her is at the point of death. Now the
question is was it deliberate and did he ask her to kill him, and can time
be changed to stop it.

The Moffat series seems to be following the episodic style of the Patrick
Troughton era where the end of one story led directly on to start of another
rather than coming to a full conclusion of the current story and leaving it
there.

Now the question is, is next week's episode a remake of the Paul McGann Big
Finnish story The Stones of Venice?

10/10
Stephen O'Connell
2010-05-01 19:52:13 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Now the question is, is next week's episode a remake of the Paul McGann Big
Finnish story The Stones of Venice?
Well the Stones of Venice didn't feature vampires, but it could well nick
some ideas from it...
--
http://holmesaudios.com

http://www.phantomaudio.co.uk
The Doctor
2010-05-01 21:48:50 UTC
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Post by Agamemnon
Now the question is, is next week's episode a remake of the Paul McGann Big
Finnish story The Stones of Venice?
Well the Stones of Venice didn't feature vampires, but it could well nick
some ideas from it...
--
http://holmesaudios.com
http://www.phantomaudio.co.uk
Note Prisoner 0's teeth.
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nl2k.ab.ca Ici ***@nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Never Satan President Republic! Beware AntiChrist rising!
UK Time for a Common Sense change vote Liberal Democrat / Alliance
Stephen O'Connell
2010-05-02 00:54:20 UTC
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Post by Agamemnon
Now the question is, is next week's episode a remake of the Paul McGann
Big Finnish story The Stones of Venice?
Well the Stones of Venice didn't feature vampires, but it could well nick
some ideas from it...
Note Prisoner 0's teeth.
Indeed, and we've vampires next week... in Venice. So? The Stones of Venice
still didn't feature any vampires!
--
http://holmesaudios.com

http://www.phantomaudio.co.uk
The Doctor
2010-05-02 03:13:54 UTC
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Post by The Doctor
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Post by Agamemnon
Now the question is, is next week's episode a remake of the Paul McGann
Big Finnish story The Stones of Venice?
Well the Stones of Venice didn't feature vampires, but it could well nick
some ideas from it...
Note Prisoner 0's teeth.
Indeed, and we've vampires next week... in Venice. So? The Stones of Venice
still didn't feature any vampires!
Still Venice must be a place on the Doctor's regular travels.
Stephen O'Connell
2010-05-02 12:19:01 UTC
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Indeed, and we've vampires next week... in Venice. So? The Stones of Venice
still didn't feature any vampires!
Still Venice must be a place on the Doctor's regular travels.
Makes a change from London I suppose...
--
http://holmesaudios.com

http://www.phantomaudio.co.uk
The Doctor
2010-05-02 13:43:07 UTC
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Post by The Doctor
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Indeed, and we've vampires next week... in Venice. So? The Stones of Venice
still didn't feature any vampires!
Still Venice must be a place on the Doctor's regular travels.
Makes a change from London I suppose...
--
http://holmesaudios.com
http://www.phantomaudio.co.uk
And then there is PAris.
john smith
2010-05-02 23:54:14 UTC
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Post by The Doctor
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Indeed, and we've vampires next week... in Venice. So? The Stones of Venice
still didn't feature any vampires!
Still Venice must be a place on the Doctor's regular travels.
Makes a change from London I suppose...
Or Cardiff, even!
Post by Stephen O'Connell
--
http://holmesaudios.com
http://www.phantomaudio.co.uk
The Doctor
2010-05-03 00:14:08 UTC
Post by john smith
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Post by Stephen O'Connell
--
http://holmesaudios.com
http://www.phantomaudio.co.uk
Tim Bruening
2017-02-09 04:12:36 UTC
Amy's eyes have been infected by an Angel, so she must keep them closed to hold the infection in check. If she opens her eyes for more than a second, the Angel infection will kill her. When she hears about a strange glowey happening, she insists on opening her eyes for a look. It looks like to me that she had her eyes open for much more than a second in order to stare at the Time Crack, yet she lived.
The Doctor
2017-02-09 13:29:53 UTC
Amy's eyes have been infected by an Angel, so she must keep them closed
to hold the infection in check. If she opens her eyes for more than a
second, the Angel infection will kill her. When she hears about a
strange glowey happening, she insists on opening her eyes for a look.
It looks like to me that she had her eyes open for much more than a
second in order to stare at the Time Crack, yet she lived.
There is a difference between cracks and Angels.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
God is dead! Yahweh lives! Jesus his only begotten Son is the Risen Saviour!!
Tim Bruening
Shouldn't the Angel in Amy's eyes have reactivated when she opened her eyes to stare at the Time Crack?
The Doctor
Tim Bruening
Then why was Amy warned to keep her eyes closed?
Timothy Bruening
Why would Angel not activate?
The Doctor
It is through creating, not possessing, that life is revealed. -Vida D. Scudder
Timothy Bruening
By TC.
The Doctor
2018-04-29 13:56:18 UTC
Amy's eyes have been infected by an Angel, so she must keep them closed
to hold the infection in check. If she opens her eyes for more than a
second, the Angel infection will kill her. When she hears about a
strange glowey happening, she insists on opening her eyes for a look.
It looks like to me that she had her eyes open for much more than a
second in order to stare at the Time Crack, yet she lived.
There is a difference between cracks and Angels.
Shouldn't the Angel in Amy's eyes have reactivated when she opened her
eyes to stare at the Time Crack?
Doubt that.
Why would Angel not activate?
IT is confused.
By TC.
Correct and stop using confusing abbreviations.
Our envy of others devours us most of all. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Timothy Bruening
2018-04-29 02:58:13 UTC
Trending: #GetAGrip!
The Doctor
2018-04-29 13:57:18 UTC
Trending: #GetAGrip!
Stop spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
Our envy of others devours us most of all. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Timothy Bruening

How you know that the Angel would be confused?
The Doctor
2018-12-19 13:37:27 UTC
Amy's eyes have been infected by an Angel, so she must keep them closed
to hold the infection in check. If she opens her eyes for more than a
second, the Angel infection will kill her. When she hears about a
strange glowey happening, she insists on opening her eyes for a look.
It looks like to me that she had her eyes open for much more than a
second in order to stare at the Time Crack, yet she lived.
There is a difference between cracks and Angels.
Shouldn't the Angel in Amy's eyes have reactivated when she opened her
eyes to stare at the Time Crack?
Doubt that.
Why would Angel not activate?
IT is confused.
By what?
How you know that the Angel would be confused?
The Angel did not know about whta the Crack in Time could do to it.
Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Timothy Bruening
How would that lack of knowledge keep the Amy Eye Angel from killing her when she opened her eyes to look at the Crack?
The Doctor
2018-12-19 22:21:24 UTC
[...]
The Crack fixed Amy.
Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Timothy Bruening
Amy was still unfixed (with an Angel in her eyes) when she opened her eyes, so Angel should have killed her no matter what she was looking at!
The Doctor
Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Timothy Bruening
The Eye Angel seemed quite determined to kill Amy! I am asking why it didn't!
The Doctor
2018-12-21 04:37:35 UTC
In article
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 5:29:53 AM UTC-8, The
In article
Post by Tim Bruening
[...]
Was it that determie?
Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Daniel60
It was doing a countdown, so I assumed that it was serious.
The Doctor
2019-03-01 23:03:45 UTC
S5E5. S05E5. S0505.
In article
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 2:53:09 PM UTC-8, The
Post by The Doctor
Was it that determie?
It was doing a countdown, so I assumed that it was serious.
Crackdown by Time Crack?
Be charitable before wealth makes thee covetous. -Sir Thomas Browne
Timothy Bruening
2019-03-02 08:52:39 UTC
A video of an Angel infects Amy. Why in Blink didn't the Angel photos infect Sally & Lawrence?
Daniel60
2019-03-02 10:30:17 UTC
A video of an Angel infects Amy. Why in Blink didn't the Angel
photos infect Sally & Lawrence?
Because the writers didn't write it like that, Tim!
2019-03-02 14:36:29 UTC
A video of an Angel infects Amy. Why in Blink didn't the Angel photos
infect Sally & Lawrence?
All the angels can do is send people back in Time in Blink.
Be charitable before wealth makes thee covetous. -Sir Thomas Browne
Timothy Bruening
2019-04-26 03:01:53 UTC
S05E05. S05E5. S5E5. S5E05.
Shouldn't the Blink Angels have the same infecting abilities as the Byzantium Angels?
The Doctor
Newfoundland on 16 May 2019, do not vote PC nor NDP!
Timothy Bruening
So I have a nit!
The Doctor
Manitoba - Vote Liberal to Give Palliser and Scheer a message on 10 Sept 2019 !
Timothy Bruening
A plot error!
The Doctor
Merry Christmas 2019 and Happy New Year 2020 !
Tim Bruening
A Changed Premise!
The Doctor
2020-06-30 12:22:46 UTC
S05E05. S05E5. S5E5. S5E05.
A video of an Angel infects Amy. Why in Blink didn't the Angel photos
infect Sally & Lawrence?
All the angels can do is send people back in Time in Blink.
Shouldn't the Blink Angels have the same infecting abilities as the Byzantium Angels?
Yes.
A Changed Premise!
How?
nk.ca started 1 June 1995 . https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
Joy is not in things; it is in us. -Richard Wagner
Daniel60
2019-08-25 10:42:14 UTC
A video of an Angel infects Amy. Why in Blink didn't the Angel
photos infect Sally & Lawrence?
Maybe it's not the Angel that sends people back in time but *the*
*Movement* of the Angel that sends people back in time!!

No motion == No Time Travel!!
2018-02-27 20:57:22 UTC
Blink: Sally and Lawrence had photos of Angels. Given that Angel images are Angels (as per this 2-parter), why don't Sally + Lawrence get infected?
Timothy Bruening
I assumed that Amy would die if she opened her eyes for ANY reason!
The Doctor
2018-02-27 21:43:54 UTC
Amy's eyes have been infected by an Angel, so she must keep them closed
to hold the infection in check. If she opens her eyes for more than a
second, the Angel infection will kill her. When she hears about a
strange glowey happening, she insists on opening her eyes for a look.
It looks like to me that she had her eyes open for much more than a
second in order to stare at the Time Crack, yet she lived.
There is a difference between cracks and Angels.
I assumed that Amy would die if she opened her eyes for ANY reason!
Until the crack tooks the angels out.
It is easier to stay out than get out. -Mark Twain
Timothy Bruening
Amy opened her eyes BEFORE the Angels fell through the crack.
Ignis Fatuus
2010-05-01 20:05:25 UTC
Is that the one with the Eskimo Vampires?
C***@CShor.com
2010-05-01 20:37:39 UTC
On Sat, 1 May 2010 20:28:14 +0100, "Agamemnon"
Post by Agamemnon
Now the question is, is next week's episode a remake of the Paul McGann
Big Finnish story The Stones of Venice?
Is that the one with the Eskimo Vampires?
No, it's the one where all the Finnish F1 drivers gang up to try and beat
the perceived British Doctor.
Timothy Bruening
2018-05-16 03:15:00 UTC
Eskimos in Venice?
The Doctor
Mistakes are the portals of discovery. -James Joyce
Phil Bowles
2010-05-01 21:32:16 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Another brilliant episode. Matt Smith is definitely the best Doctor and Amy
is the best assistant in the new series.
Hold on, Aggy - Amy was trying to get a quick shag from a guy who
was't her fiance ... the night before her wedding. Anything Jackie did
pales in comparison, yet you always complained she was a "slapper".
What does that make Amy, or are you just being inconsistent again
because you like Moffatt more than RTD?

I am liking Matt's Doctor - his tactless indifference when talking
about people (including his companion) dying is very distinct from
Tennant, closer in tone to Eccleston (I'm reminded of his reaction to
Mickey's possible death in Rose and Rose's comment "You're right, you
really are alien"), but fits his persona very well.
Post by Agamemnon
Looks like River Song is not the Doctor's Wife but his killer. The only time
he would reveal his real name to her is at the point of death. Now the
question is was it deliberate and did he ask her to kill him, and can time
be changed to stop it.
She doesn't seem especially remorseful, and doesn't give any sense
that it was an accident. My question would be whether she actively
killed him in the sense of pulling the trigger, or if he died as a
side-effect of something she did (such as opening the Pandorica).
Post by Agamemnon
The Moffat series seems to be following the episodic style of the Patrick
Troughton era where the end of one story led directly on to start of another
rather than coming to a full conclusion of the current story and leaving it
there.
Only very loosely. Nothing in the ending of Eleventh Hour or Victory
of the Daleks led directly onto the events of the following
episode,and the connection between this one and the Venice story seems
fairly loose - as far as I can gather from the trailer, other than
"they pick up Rory".

Phil
Agamemnon
2010-05-01 23:12:37 UTC
Post by Phil Bowles
Post by Agamemnon
Another brilliant episode. Matt Smith is definitely the best Doctor and Amy
is the best assistant in the new series.
Hold on, Aggy - Amy was trying to get a quick shag from a guy who
was't her fiance ... the night before her wedding. Anything Jackie did
pales in comparison, yet you always complained she was a "slapper".
What does that make Amy, or are you just being inconsistent again
because you like Moffatt more than RTD?
Um... lets see. Amy has spend server weeks (or days) with the Doctor in the
TARDIS. How many minutes had Jackie spent with the Doctor? The only reason
Amy is getting married to the guy she's marring is because she's trying to
pretend that he's the Doctor.
Post by Agamemnon
Looks like River Song is not the Doctor's Wife but his killer. The only time
he would reveal his real name to her is at the point of death. Now the
question is was it deliberate and did he ask her to kill him, and can time
be changed to stop it.
She doesn't seem especially remorseful, and doesn't give any sense
that it was an accident. My question would be whether she actively
killed him in the sense of pulling the trigger, or if he died as a
side-effect of something she did (such as opening the Pandorica).
Well if it's his 11th incarnation which she killed then we're going to have
a pretty long wait for a regeneration story, or it might be another reset at
the end of this series.
Phil
Phil Bowles
2010-05-01 23:25:12 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Phil Bowles
Post by Agamemnon
Another brilliant episode. Matt Smith is definitely the best Doctor and Amy
is the best assistant in the new series.
Hold on, Aggy - Amy was trying to get a quick shag from a guy who
was't her fiance ... the night before her wedding. Anything Jackie did
pales in comparison, yet you always complained she was a "slapper".
What does that make Amy, or are you just being inconsistent again
because you like Moffatt more than RTD?
Um... lets see. Amy has spend server weeks (or days) with the Doctor in the
TARDIS.
5 minutes, actually...

Post by Agamemnon
Amy is getting married to the guy she's marring is because she's trying to
pretend that he's the Doctor.
We don't know why she's marrying Rory, and she doesn't want to marry
the Doctor - she just wants a quick shag. And I wasn't referring to
Jackie with the Doctor but your complaints about her behaviour with
other boyfriends who'd been mentioned, who she apparently knew
beforehand. She also seemed to try for relationships but failed to
make them work, and did so while single, she didn't try to seduce
people on the side as Amy does.

Phil
Agamemnon
2010-05-02 00:38:42 UTC
Post by Phil Bowles
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Phil Bowles
Post by Agamemnon
Another brilliant episode. Matt Smith is definitely the best Doctor
and
Amy
is the best assistant in the new series.
Hold on, Aggy - Amy was trying to get a quick shag from a guy who
was't her fiance ... the night before her wedding. Anything Jackie did
pales in comparison, yet you always complained she was a "slapper".
What does that make Amy, or are you just being inconsistent again
because you like Moffatt more than RTD?
Um... lets see. Amy has spend server weeks (or days) with the Doctor in the
TARDIS.
5 minutes, actually...
Yer... right.
Post by Agamemnon
Amy is getting married to the guy she's marring is because she's trying to
pretend that he's the Doctor.
We don't know why she's marrying Rory, and she doesn't want to marry
the Doctor - she just wants a quick shag. And I wasn't referring to
Jackie with the Doctor but your complaints about her behaviour with
other boyfriends who'd been mentioned, who she apparently knew
beforehand. She also seemed to try for relationships but failed to
make them work, and did so while single, she didn't try to seduce
people on the side as Amy does.
No she doesn't. Amy has been in love with the Doctor since she first met
him. You can't say that about Jackie who tried to seduce him within a few
seconds of meeting him for the first time.
Phil
Phil Bowles
2010-05-02 12:26:06 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Phil Bowles
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
Amy is getting married to the guy she's marring is because she's trying to
pretend that he's the Doctor.
We don't know why she's marrying Rory, and she doesn't want to marry
the Doctor - she just wants a quick shag. And I wasn't referring to
Jackie with the Doctor but your complaints about her behaviour with
other boyfriends who'd been mentioned, who she apparently knew
beforehand. She also seemed to try for relationships but failed to
make them work, and did so while single, she didn't try to seduce
people on the side as Amy does.
No she doesn't. Amy has been in love with the Doctor since she first met
him.
Amy herself says she's not after anything "long term", and very
blatantly lay down on her bed inviting the Doctor to 'sort her out' -
Jackie just flirted mildly.

Phil
Timothy Bruening
Why was the Doctor so slow to catch on to Amy's amorous intentions? Are Time Lord mating rituals that different from human ones?
The Doctor
Mistakes are the portals of discovery. -James Joyce
Morgan
2010-05-01 21:39:02 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Another brilliant episode. Matt Smith is definitely the best Doctor and
Amy is the best assistant in the new series. In fact I'm now ranking
Matt Smith above Peter Davison.
I rank pretty much all of them above Peter Davison. I'd say that mat
Smith is nothing special so far though. Bearing in mind that it took me
ages to get on board with Tennant but really liked him in the end.
Post by Agamemnon
Worked out the gravity thing was the solution before the episode
started, but they didn't show a scene of them jumping on the b of the
bang despite spending a whole day filming it.
I didn't think that made a lot of sense. If they jumped up and got
caught in the pull of an artificial gravity then they've have
essentially fallen upwards. By the time they finished falling they'd
have been moving bloody fast and would have hit the hull at speed.
Post by Agamemnon
Looks like River Song is not the Doctor's Wife but his killer.
No reason she can't be both. I'm guessing she killed him then met a
younger version of him latter on.

While I'm nit picking, the whole Angel thing contradicts Blink. In
blink they covered there eyes to avoid seeing each other, now that can
look at each other no problem at all.
Post by Agamemnon
10/10
I'd say 5/10.
Phil Bowles
2010-05-01 22:08:16 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Worked out the gravity thing was the solution before the episode
started, but they didn't show a scene of them jumping on the b of the
bang despite spending a whole day filming it.
I didn't think that made a lot of sense.  If they jumped up and got
caught in the pull of an artificial gravity then they've have
essentially  fallen upwards.  By the time they finished falling they'd
have been moving bloody fast and would have hit the hull at speed.
More to the point, why would an artificial gravity field extend to the
*outside* of a spaceship?
Post by Agamemnon
Looks like River Song is not the Doctor's Wife but his killer.
No reason she can't be both.  I'm guessing she killed him then met a
younger version of him latter on.
I doubt that - she was in prison for killing him, suggesting it was a
result of a fairly recent encounter in her timeline (since she's
unlikely to have been out of prison adventuring with him between
killing him and Time of Angels), and she's already besotted with him.
I suspect she either killed him at his order or as a side effect of
something she did, rather than killing him as a villain. That's
probaly also how she learned about regenerations.
While I'm nit picking, the whole Angel thing contradicts Blink.  In
blink they covered there eyes to avoid seeing each other, now that can
look at each other no problem at all.
Hmm, hadn't thought of that, but it's a good point.

Phil
maffster
2010-05-01 22:17:37 UTC
Post by Phil Bowles
Post by Agamemnon
Worked out the gravity thing was the solution before the episode
started, but they didn't show a scene of them jumping on the b of the
bang despite spending a whole day filming it.
I didn't think that made a lot of sense.  If they jumped up and got
caught in the pull of an artificial gravity then they've have
essentially  fallen upwards.  By the time they finished falling they'd
have been moving bloody fast and would have hit the hull at speed.
More to the point, why would an artificial gravity field extend to the
*outside* of a spaceship?
Phil
For maintenance purposes, so they don't have to wear heavy anti-grav
boots, and if they drop their spanner, it doesn't float off into
space.

Mr Maff
Féachadóir
2010-05-03 00:19:50 UTC
On Sat, 1 May 2010 15:17:37 -0700 (PDT), maffster
Post by maffster
Post by Phil Bowles
Post by Agamemnon
Worked out the gravity thing was the solution before the episode
started, but they didn't show a scene of them jumping on the b of the
bang despite spending a whole day filming it.
I didn't think that made a lot of sense.  If they jumped up and got
caught in the pull of an artificial gravity then they've have
essentially  fallen upwards.  By the time they finished falling they'd
have been moving bloody fast and would have hit the hull at speed.
More to the point, why would an artificial gravity field extend to the
*outside* of a spaceship?
Phil
For maintenance purposes, so they don't have to wear heavy anti-grav
boots, and if they drop their spanner, it doesn't float off into
space.
Or it may simply be a feature/bug. There many be a minimum size below
which it's not possible to generate a field. </TECHNOBABBLE ENDS>
--
'Donegal: Up Here It's Different'
© Féachadóir
The Doctor
2010-05-01 21:47:09 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
Thank you Agamemnon.

Getting ready for the 30/30/30/10 split Thursday?
Timothy Bruening
What is a 30/30/30/10 split?
The Doctor
We are slow to believe that which if believed would hurt our feelings. -Ovid
The Doctor
We are slow to believe that which if believed would hurt our feelings. -Ovid
Tim Bruening
2017-01-30 06:10:07 UTC
Is a Big Finnish story a story featuring giants from Finland (maybe the Norse giants who battle the Norse gods during the Fimble Winter).
Timothy Bruening
2018-05-16 03:16:40 UTC
Ogri in Venice?
The Doctor
2018-05-16 13:05:20 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Now the question is, is next week's episode a remake of the Paul McGann Big
Finnish story The Stones of Venice?
Ogri in Venice?
No.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery. -James Joyce
Timothy Bruening
Angels in Venice?
The Doctor
2018-08-22 15:13:08 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Agamemnon
Finnish story The Stones of Venice?
Ogri in Venice?
No.
Angels in Venice?
Look at what TTD is saying.
Fear not those who argue but those who dodge. -Marie Ebner von Eschenbach
Timothy Bruening
The Stones Of Venice, implying stone like beings in that city. Fish vampires don't strike me as stony.
The Doctor
2018-11-30 16:06:14 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Agamemnon
Finnish story The Stones of Venice?
Ogri in Venice?
No.
Angels in Venice?
Look at what TTD is saying.
The Stones Of Venice, implying stone like beings in that city. Fish
vampires don't strike me as stony.
What do you know about Venice and Doctor Who there Tim?
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Timothy Bruening
Only fish vampires.
The Doctor
2018-11-30 21:13:59 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Agamemnon
Finnish story The Stones of Venice?
Ogri in Venice?
No.
Angels in Venice?
Look at what TTD is saying.
The Stones Of Venice, implying stone like beings in that city. Fish
vampires don't strike me as stony.
What do you know about Venice and Doctor Who there Tim?
Only fish vampires.
I.E. just what you see on screen.
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Tim Bruening
Did Tom Baker & Romana once pole along the canals of Venice?
The Doctor
2018-12-01 03:36:53 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Agamemnon
Finnish story The Stones of Venice?
Ogri in Venice?
No.
Angels in Venice?
Look at what TTD is saying.
The Stones Of Venice, implying stone like beings in that city. Fish
vampires don't strike me as stony.
What do you know about Venice and Doctor Who there Tim?
Only fish vampires.
I.E. just what you see on screen.
Did Tom Baker & Romana once pole along the canals of Venice?
No! The River Cam / Cambridge.
Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!