2/21/40
2019-07-21 21:05:47 UTC
20 years and 7 months to 2/21/40, an arithmetical date in MM/DD/YY.
%
2019-07-21 21:16:16 UTC
20 years and 7 months to 2/21/40, an arithmetical date in my bum
The Doctor
2019-07-21 22:09:30 UTC
20 years and 7 months to 2/21/40, an arithmetical date in my bum
Great one % !
He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others. -William Hazlitt
The Doctor
2019-07-21 22:06:22 UTC
20 years and 7 months to 2/21/40, an arithmetical date in MM/DD/YY.
The official Tim Bruening Youtube Video:

As Tim Bruening posts and sings: " IT's Spam, wonderful spam!
IT's spam wonderful spam!" Proving %'s conclusion that you are insane!
Idlehands and The True Doctor are killfiling you due to
your spamtrolling actions!
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Tim!!
He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others. -William Hazlitt