The Master and morality
2020-01-14 08:11:01 UTC
If I knew what the Master finds morally reprehensible/repulsive, I might be able to figure out (Spyfall part 2 spoilers)

2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2
2

What he found out that drove him to exterminate the Gallifreyan race!
The Doctor
2020-01-14 15:20:19 UTC
[...]
Well how are TARDISes able to time travel?
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Daniel60
2020-01-15 13:10:21 UTC
If I knew what the Master finds morally reprehensible/repulsive, I
might be able to figure out (Spyfall part 2 spoilers)
2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
What he found out that drove him to exterminate the Gallifreyan race!
Well how are TARDISes able to time travel?
What are *YOU* ON, idiot, that your response seems to be a logical reply
to Tim's post, idiot??
2020-01-15 16:27:36 UTC
If I knew what the Master finds morally reprehensible/repulsive, I
might be able to figure out (Spyfall part 2 spoilers)
2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
What he found out that drove him to exterminate the Gallifreyan race!
Well how are TARDISes able to time travel?
What are *YOU* ON, idiot, that your response seems to be a logical reply
to Tim's post, idiot??
given the Eye of Harmony is the power sources of TARDISes.
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Timothy Bruening
And the Time Lords did something really offensive to create this Eye?
The Doctor
2020-01-16 01:20:40 UTC
If I knew what the Master finds morally reprehensible/repulsive, I
might be able to figure out (Spyfall part 2 spoilers)
2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
What he found out that drove him to exterminate the Gallifreyan race!
Well how are TARDISes able to time travel?
What are *YOU* ON, idiot, that your response seems to be a logical reply
to Tim's post, idiot??
given the Eye of Harmony is the power sources of TARDISes.
And the Time Lords did something really offensive to create this Eye?
Ever watch Deadly Asssassin?
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Tim Bruening
Yes. Does it give any clues as to what deep dark secret drove the Master to trash Gallifrey?
The Doctor
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
s***@gmail.com
Liar. No it's not.
The Doctor
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Tim Bruening
Please specify the clues you found, and what you think the secret is.
The Doctor
2020-01-16 17:53:53 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Ever watch Deadly Asssassin?
Yes. Does it give any clues as to what deep dark secret drove the
Master to trash Gallifrey?
Yes!! It is there.
Liar. No it's not.
Look at Part 4!
Please specify the clues you found, and what you think the secret is.
The Doctor is listeningto an historic audio.
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Tim Bruening
What secrets does the audio reveal?
s***@gmail.com
2020-01-16 23:51:06 UTC
It didn't. Yads is just telling more of his lies.
The Doctor
2020-01-17 04:32:18 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Please specify the clues you found, and what you think the secret is.
The Doctor is listeningto an historic audio.
What secrets does the audio reveal?
It didn't. Yads is just telling more of his lies.
WEll then why s the Eye of Harmony so important?
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
The Doctor
2020-01-17 04:28:07 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Ever watch Deadly Asssassin?
Yes. Does it give any clues as to what deep dark secret drove the
Master to trash Gallifrey?
Yes!! It is there.
Liar. No it's not.
Look at Part 4!
Please specify the clues you found, and what you think the secret is.
The Doctor is listeningto an historic audio.
What secrets does the audio reveal?
Please get a copy of Deadly Assassin Part 4 .
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Tim Bruening
Does audio reveal that TLs committed genocide to set up Eye of Harmony?
The Doctor
2020-01-17 15:48:13 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Ever watch Deadly Asssassin?
Yes. Does it give any clues as to what deep dark secret drove the
Master to trash Gallifrey?
Yes!! It is there.
Liar. No it's not.
Look at Part 4!
Please specify the clues you found, and what you think the secret is.
The Doctor is listeningto an historic audio.
What secrets does the audio reveal?
Please get a copy of Deadly Assassin Part 4 .
Does audio reveal that TLs committed genocide to set up Eye of Harmony?
IT gives the reason why the Master would destroy Gallifrey for his own gain.
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Timothy Bruening
Are you saying that the method by which TARDISes time travel is so severely damaging to something that the Master was grossly offended?
The Doctor
2020-01-15 16:28:47 UTC
[...]
Given the Eye of Harmony powers TARDISes ...
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.