Another disaster for Chibnall and Whittaker
2019-02-10 14:02:48 UTC
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-02-09/doctor-who-picks-up-special-award-for-malorie-blackman-episode-rosa/
The Doctor
2019-02-10 14:53:47 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-02-09/doctor-who-picks-up-special-award-for-malorie-blackman-episode-rosa/
You really are into Irony. Nice make up award BTW!
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Idlehands
2019-02-10 16:07:49 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-02-09/doctor-who-picks-up-special-award-for-malorie-blackman-episode-rosa/
OMG....that show should be cancelled right now!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Nice to see binky and his bros keep getting shot down.
--
“My point, once again, is not that those ancient people told literal
stories and we are now smart enough to take them symbolically, but that

John Dominic Crossan
s***@gmail.com
2019-02-10 16:31:52 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-02-09/doctor-who-picks-up-special-award-for-malorie-blackman-episode-rosa/
OMG....that show should be cancelled right now!!!
I think the BBC will be incredibly disappointed by this. Aggy and Yads were right all along. About everything. As usual. NOT!
They are so used to it now. Losers.
The True Doctor
2019-02-10 19:03:03 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Idlehands
LOLOLOLOLOL.
Nice to see binky and his bros keep getting shot down
They are so used to it now. Losers.
You, Chibnall, and Whittaker are the losers. Only a loser would make up
their own stupid award especially created for them so that they can
present themselves with it.

When are they actually going to win a real award? Never!
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
e***@hotmail.com
2019-02-10 19:49:27 UTC
(Quote)
When are they actually going to win a real award? Never!
(End Quote)

Too bad they don't have a; "Hatred & Bitterness Award," you'd be a shoe-in!
The Doctor
2019-02-10 23:10:45 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
When are they actually going to win a real award? Never!
(End Quote)
Too bad they don't have a; "Hatred & Bitterness Award," you'd be a shoe-in!
And what can you get? The % award?
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
e***@hotmail.com
2019-02-10 23:17:26 UTC
(Quote)

I would accept a Razzie, in person, before I'd accept anything the lo/on presented.
The Doctor
2019-02-10 23:20:56 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Too bad they don't have a; "Hatred & Bitterness Award," you'd be a shoe-in!
And what can you get? The % award?
(End Quote)
I would accept a Razzie, in person, before I'd accept anything the lo/on presented.
Razzie, what a good idea!
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
The Doctor
2019-02-10 19:20:32 UTC
Post by Idlehands
LOLOLOLOLOL.
Nice to see binky and his bros keep getting shot down
They are so used to it now. Losers.
Look who is talking.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
The True Doctor
2019-02-10 19:12:52 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-02-09/doctor-who-picks-up-special-award-for-malorie-blackman-episode-rosa/
OMG....that show should be cancelled right now!!!
LOLOLOLOLOL.
Nice to see binky and his bros keep getting shot down.
Just how stupid are you?

Have you even seen the so-called award? It's fake. Chibnall and
Whittaker created it in order to present it to themselves and Blackman.
If you've actually seen the trophy you'd know it's literally sticking up
two fingers towards the fans and viewers. LOL... and you've gone and
fallen for it, just like you've fallen for all their vile sexist and
racist left wing SJW propaganda. How could an episode which portrays all
white Americans as racist win a real award? It's can't so Chibnall paid
for one to be made for him in the shape of two fingers sticking up and
saying fuck you.
The Doctor
2019-02-10 19:21:15 UTC
Post by Idlehands
OMG....that show should be cancelled right now!!!
LOLOLOLOLOL.
Nice to see binky and his bros keep getting shot down.
Just how stupid are you?
Have you even seen the so-called award? It's fake. Chibnall and
Whittaker created it in order to present it to themselves and Blackman.
If you've actually seen the trophy you'd know it's literally sticking up
two fingers towards the fans and viewers. LOL... and you've gone and
fallen for it, just like you've fallen for all their vile sexist and
racist left wing SJW propaganda. How could an episode which portrays all
white Americans as racist win a real award? It's can't so Chibnall paid
for one to be made for him in the shape of two fingers sticking up and
saying fuck you.
Idlehands has an IQ < 1 !!
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Idlehands
2019-02-10 22:43:26 UTC
Post by Idlehands
OMG....that show should be cancelled right now!!!
LOLOLOLOLOL.
Nice to see binky and his bros keep getting shot down.
Just how stupid are you?
Have you even seen the so-called award? It's fake. Chibnall and
Whittaker created it in order to present it to themselves and Blackman.
If you've actually seen the trophy you'd know it's literally sticking up
two fingers towards the fans and viewers. LOL... and you've gone and
fallen for it, just like you've fallen for all their vile sexist and
racist left wing SJW propaganda. How could an episode which portrays all
white Americans as racist win a real award? It's can't so Chibnall paid
for one to be made for him in the shape of two fingers sticking up and
saying fuck you.
Idlehands has an IQ < 1 !!
Binky has a snoot full of Aggy's shit and no self-esteem proven by his
continuous and nauseating ass kissing.

John Dominic Crossan
e***@hotmail.com
2019-02-10 21:21:28 UTC
(Quote)
Have you even seen the so-called award? It's fake. Chibnall and
Whittaker created it in order to present it to themselves and Blackman.
(End Quote)

First off, keep in mind that Whittaker is not on the production staff as far as I know.

Secondly, what evidence do you have that the Doctor Who production staff had anything to do with the creation of this award?

Even if you're right, and the award was created for no other reason than to honor the episode "Rosa," (which was a great episode, btw) how do you know some outside didn't create the award FOR them?
%
how do you not know
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
The Doctor
2019-02-10 23:15:11 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Have you even seen the so-called award? It's fake. Chibnall and
Whittaker created it in order to present it to themselves and Blackman.
(End Quote)
First off, keep in mind that Whittaker is not on the production staff as far as I know.
Secondly, what evidence do you have that the Doctor Who production staff
had anything to do with the creation of this award?
Even if you're right, and the award was created for no other reason than
to honor the episode "Rosa," (which was a great episode, btw) how do you
know some outside didn't create the award FOR them?
No wonder % has a run at you. Your idea of great is laughable.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Daniel60
2019-02-12 12:10:03 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Have you even seen the so-called award? It's fake. Chibnall and
Whittaker created it in order to present it to themselves and Blackman.
(End Quote)
First off, keep in mind that Whittaker is not on the production staff as far as I know.
Secondly, what evidence do you have that the Doctor Who production staff
had anything to do with the creation of this award?
Even if you're right, and the award was created for no other reason than
to honor the episode "Rosa," (which was a great episode, btw) how do you
know some outside didn't create the award FOR them?
No wonder % has a run at you. Your idea of great is laughable.
I thought % was having a run at Ed because you told % to, idiot!!
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Daniel60
2019-02-13 15:51:11 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Have you even seen the so-called award? It's fake. Chibnall and
Whittaker created it in order to present it to themselves and Blackman.
(End Quote)
First off, keep in mind that Whittaker is not on the production staff as
far as I know.
Secondly, what evidence do you have that the Doctor Who production staff
had anything to do with the creation of this award?
Even if you're right, and the award was created for no other reason than
to honor the episode "Rosa," (which was a great episode, btw) how do you
know some outside didn't create the award FOR them?
No wonder % has a run at you. Your idea of great is laughable.
I thought % was having a run at Ed because you told % to, idiot!!
They go a long way!
So??
The trial leads back here.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Daniel60
2019-02-14 12:22:55 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Have you even seen the so-called award? It's fake. Chibnall and
Whittaker created it in order to present it to themselves and Blackman.
(End Quote)
First off, keep in mind that Whittaker is not on the production staff as
far as I know.
Secondly, what evidence do you have that the Doctor Who production staff
had anything to do with the creation of this award?
Even if you're right, and the award was created for no other reason than
to honor the episode "Rosa," (which was a great episode, btw) how do you
know some outside didn't create the award FOR them?
No wonder % has a run at you. Your idea of great is laughable.
I thought % was having a run at Ed because you told % to, idiot!!
They go a long way!
So??
The trial leads back here.
What trial, idiot?? I didn't know we were in a Court of Law .... or of
Public Opinion!!
The Trial Of A Time Lord, a ground breaking serial.
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Daniel60
2019-02-15 14:15:49 UTC
On Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 4:23:01 AM UTC-8, Daniel60
In article
(Quote) Have you even seen the so-called award? It's
fake. Chibnall and Whittaker created it in order to
present it to themselves and Blackman. (End Quote)
First off, keep in mind that Whittaker is not on the
production staff as far as I know.
Secondly, what evidence do you have that the Doctor
Who production staff had anything to do with the
creation of this award?
Even if you're right, and the award was created for
no other reason than to honor the episode "Rosa,"
(which was a great episode, btw) how do you
know some outside didn't create the award FOR them?
No wonder % has a run at you. Your idea of great is
laughable.
I thought % was having a run at Ed because you told % to, idiot!!
They go a long way!
So??
The trial leads back here.
What trial, idiot?? I didn't know we were in a Court of Law ....
or of Public Opinion!!
The Trial Of A Time Lord, a ground breaking serial.
Indeed.
And what, if anything, did either Chibnall or Whittaker have to do with
"The Trial Of A Time Lord", idiot??
2019-02-14 12:56:56 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
[...]
So says the detectives.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
e***@hotmail.com
2019-02-14 18:24:56 UTC
(Quote)
So says the detectives.
(End Quote)

Really? Frank Sinatra or Ralph Meeker?

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0062883/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc
solar penguin
2019-02-14 18:53:32 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
So says the detectives.
(End Quote)
Really? Frank Sinatra or Ralph Meeker?
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0062883/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc
Jasper Carrott and Robert Powell
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0096565/?ref_=m_nm_knf_i4
The Doctor
2019-02-15 00:34:30 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
So says the detectives.
(End Quote)
Really? Frank Sinatra or Ralph Meeker?
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0062883/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc
Jasper Carrott and Robert Powell
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0096565/?ref_=m_nm_knf_i4
Grand!
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
The Doctor
2019-02-15 00:33:46 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
So says the detectives.
(End Quote)
Really? Frank Sinatra or Ralph Meeker?
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0062883/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc
Peter Capaldi.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
solar penguin
2019-02-15 06:41:38 UTC
Is he a detective?
The Doctor
2019-02-15 15:20:22 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
So says the detectives.
(End Quote)
Really? Frank Sinatra or Ralph Meeker?
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0062883/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc
Peter Capaldi.
--
Is he a detective?
Far better than Jodie Whittaker.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Daniel60
Idlehands
2019-02-10 22:42:27 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Blah blah blah...bitter bitter tears from a poor homophobic misogynist.

If one was intelligent he would notice the position of the thumb in that
trophy and realize it's a "Peace" sign but no he would look at through
his eyes of hatred and see the fuck you sign.

But keep crying those tears Aggy, keep crying "SJW" at every turn or
better yet, get a life.

John Dominic Crossan
The True Doctor
2019-02-11 00:08:11 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
No sign of any relief of a thumb in the photos I've seen, and nobody
even sitting in the front row would see a thumb either. The trophy is
two dimensional and it's saying fuck you to all the fans and viewed, and
everyone with any intelligence knows it.

You've been taken in because you are a complete and utter fool.
Idlehands
2019-02-11 00:58:04 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
More bitter bleating from the Aggy.....

I saw it with one look at the picture posted, not my fault you are
seeking any excuse, however stupid, to continue your childish campaign
of hatred.

If there is a fool here, well look in the mirror, you won't miss him.

(Quick binky, come kiss his ass with another "witty comeback".)

John Dominic Crossan
The True Doctor
2019-02-11 02:12:48 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
More evidence of your ignorance and stupidity. It's sticking two fingers
up at you and you still don't see it.
Idlehands
2019-02-11 03:04:10 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Keep trying, dig harder, I am sure you can find more to offend your
tender feelings. For the record, as a Canadian, your "two finger"
salute is meaningless, well except for the peace sign clearly visible to
an intelligent person in the picture.

As a Canadian this is for you....

/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The True Doctor
2019-02-11 03:13:08 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
And now thanks to your continued ignorance and stupidity you are
slurring all Canadians.
Post by Idlehands
                            /'_/)
                          ,/_  /
                         /    /
                   /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
                /'/    /    /    /" /_\
               ('(              /'   ')
                \                    /
                 '\'              _.7'
                   \             (
                     \            \
The Doctor
2019-02-11 03:44:58 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
[...]
Post by Idlehands
                            /'_/)
                          ,/_  /
                         /    /
                   /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
                /'/    /    /    /" /_\
               ('(              /'   ')
                \                    /
                 '\'              _.7'
                   \             (
                     \            \
Fact!!
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Idlehands
2019-02-11 04:14:10 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
[...]
Post by Idlehands
                            /'_/)
                          ,/_  /
                         /    /
                   /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
                /'/    /    /    /" /_\
               ('(              /'   ')
                \                    /
                 '\'              _.7'
                   \             (
                     \            \
Fact!!
Fact? You and "facts" have never been on speaking terms, I mean one
could bite you on that fat ass of yours and you wouldn't know what it was.

But nice ass kissing binky, it's getting nauseous but I guess you have
to go with your "strengths".
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Idlehands
2019-02-11 04:12:29 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by Idlehands
                             /'_/)
                           ,/_  /
                          /    /
                    /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
                 /'/    /    /    /" /_\
                ('(              /'   ')
                 \                    /
                  '\'              _.7'
                    \             (
                      \            \
Well unlike some "people", I know I don't "speak" for all Canadians and
never said that but then you dig and dig and dig for anything you
"think" is offensive.

As I said, an intelligent person could easily see this was a peace sign,
trust a closed minded misogynistic homophobic asshole see differently
and the declare it to be "fact".

But don't worry, binky will always support you.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The True Doctor
2019-02-11 05:03:30 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by Idlehands
                             /'_/)
                           ,/_  /
                          /    /
                    /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
                 /'/    /    /    /" /_\
                ('(              /'   ')
                 \                    /
                  '\'              _.7'
                    \             (
                      \            \
Well unlike some "people", I know I don't "speak" for all Canadians and
never said that but then you dig and dig and dig for anything you
"think" is offensive.
As I said, an intelligent person could easily see this was a peace sign,
It's sticking two fingers up at them and at the public. The award is an
insult to everyone and they were fools enough to accept it.
Post by Idlehands
trust a closed minded misogynistic homophobic asshole see differently
and the declare it to be "fact".
I have nothing against homosexuals or women. The close minded arsehole
is you.
Idlehands
2019-02-11 13:38:32 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Post by Idlehands
                             /'_/)
                           ,/_  /
                          /    /
                    /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
                 /'/    /    /    /" /_\
                ('(              /'   ')
                 \                    /
                  '\'              _.7'
                    \             (
                      \            \
Well unlike some "people", I know I don't "speak" for all Canadians
and never said that but then you dig and dig and dig for anything you
"think" is offensive.
As I said, an intelligent person could easily see this was a peace sign,
It's sticking two fingers up at them and at the public. The award is an
insult to everyone and they were fools enough to accept it.
Well looks like the "intelligent" part is escaping you, gosh what a
surprise that is.

The only one bleating here about an imaginary insult is you (binky is
merely a puppet and doesn't count).
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
trust a closed minded misogynistic homophobic asshole see differently
and the declare it to be "fact".
I have nothing against homosexuals or women. The close minded arsehole
is you.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The Doctor
2019-02-11 16:16:53 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
[...]
Post by Idlehands
                             /'_/)
                           ,/_  /
                          /    /
                    /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
                 /'/    /    /    /" /_\
                ('(              /'   ')
                 \                    /
                  '\'              _.7'
                    \             (
                      \            \
Post by Idlehands
trust a closed minded misogynistic homophobic asshole see differently
and the declare it to be "fact".
I have nothing against homosexuals or women. The close minded a*hole
is you.
Extremely closed.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Idlehands
2019-02-12 01:08:22 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
[...]
Post by Idlehands
                             /'_/)
                           ,/_  /
                          /    /
                    /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
                 /'/    /    /    /" /_\
                ('(              /'   ')
                 \                    /
                  '\'              _.7'
                    \             (
                      \            \
Post by Idlehands
trust a closed minded misogynistic homophobic asshole see differently
and the declare it to be "fact".
I have nothing against homosexuals or women. The close minded a*hole
is you.
Extremely closed.
Coming from the idiot who claims the world is 6000 years old and Disney
is linked to Satan, that's pretty damn funny there binky.

Oh and nice ass kissing there you sycophantic moron.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
e***@hotmail.com
2019-02-11 04:02:55 UTC
(Quote)

I expanded the picture. Even on my little iPhone 5 screen, I could make out the engraving of a thumb and two fingers, meaning it's the PALM of the hand facing you (Peace or Victory) and not the back of the hand, which would indicate an "up yours!"
The True Doctor
2019-02-11 05:00:42 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
More evidence of your ignorance and stupidity. It's sticking two fingers
up at you and you still don't see it.
(End Quote)
I expanded the picture. Even on my little iPhone 5 screen, I could make out the engraving of a thumb and two fingers, meaning it's the PALM of the hand facing you (Peace or Victory) and not the back of the hand, which would indicate an "up yours!"
And if they turn it the other way round it's saying up yours to the
public, and if they leave it as it is, it's saying up yours to them.
Chibnall is be biggest fool in creation.
Idlehands
2019-02-11 13:39:32 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
More evidence of your ignorance and stupidity. It's sticking two fingers
up at you and you still don't see it.
(End Quote)
I expanded the picture. Even on my little iPhone 5 screen, I could
make out the engraving of a thumb and two fingers, meaning it's the
PALM of the hand facing you (Peace or Victory) and not the back of the
hand, which would indicate an "up yours!"
And if they turn it the other way round it's saying up yours to the
public, and if they leave it as it is, it's saying up yours to them.
Chibnall is be biggest fool in creation.
Sorry but you have already occupied that role and it seems to be a
permanent appointment.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The True Doctor
Your only two brain cells are malfunctioning.
Idlehands
2019-02-12 14:08:34 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
More evidence of your ignorance and stupidity. It's sticking two fingers
up at you and you still don't see it.
(End Quote)
I expanded the picture. Even on my little iPhone 5 screen, I could
make out the engraving of a thumb and two fingers, meaning it's the
PALM of the hand facing you (Peace or Victory) and not the back of
the hand, which would indicate an "up yours!"
And if they turn it the other way round it's saying up yours to the
public, and if they leave it as it is, it's saying up yours to them.
Chibnall is be biggest fool in creation.
Sorry but you have already occupied that role and it seems to be a
permanent appointment.
Your only two brain cells are malfunctioning.
You wish you had two brain cells, too bad you can't even achieve that
milestone.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The True Doctor
Proof of your malfunction yet again.
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Idlehands
2019-02-13 01:21:28 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
More evidence of your ignorance and stupidity. It's sticking two fingers
up at you and you still don't see it.
(End Quote)
I expanded the picture. Even on my little iPhone 5 screen, I could
make out the engraving of a thumb and two fingers, meaning it's
the PALM of the hand facing you (Peace or Victory) and not the
back of the hand, which would indicate an "up yours!"
And if they turn it the other way round it's saying up yours to the
public, and if they leave it as it is, it's saying up yours to
them. Chibnall is be biggest fool in creation.
Sorry but you have already occupied that role and it seems to be a
permanent appointment.
Your only two brain cells are malfunctioning.
You wish you had two brain cells, too bad you can't even achieve that
milestone.
Proof of your malfunction yet again.
Wow, cut me to the quick with that one....LOLOLOLOL.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The Doctor
2019-02-12 16:15:17 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
More evidence of your ignorance and stupidity. It's sticking two fingers
up at you and you still don't see it.
(End Quote)
I expanded the picture. Even on my little iPhone 5 screen, I could
make out the engraving of a thumb and two fingers, meaning it's the
PALM of the hand facing you (Peace or Victory) and not the back of
the hand, which would indicate an "up yours!"
And if they turn it the other way round it's saying up yours to the
public, and if they leave it as it is, it's saying up yours to them.
Chibnall is be biggest fool in creation.
Sorry but you have already occupied that role and it seems to be a
permanent appointment.
Your only two brain cells are malfunctioning.
Yello jacket racists like Idlehands for you.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Idlehands
2019-02-13 01:22:15 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
More evidence of your ignorance and stupidity. It's sticking two fingers
up at you and you still don't see it.
(End Quote)
I expanded the picture. Even on my little iPhone 5 screen, I could
make out the engraving of a thumb and two fingers, meaning it's the
PALM of the hand facing you (Peace or Victory) and not the back of
the hand, which would indicate an "up yours!"
And if they turn it the other way round it's saying up yours to the
public, and if they leave it as it is, it's saying up yours to them.
Chibnall is be biggest fool in creation.
Sorry but you have already occupied that role and it seems to be a
permanent appointment.
Your only two brain cells are malfunctioning.
Yello jacket racists like Idlehands for you.
"Yello jacket"? How fucking stupid are you binky?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The Doctor
2019-02-11 16:18:14 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
More evidence of your ignorance and stupidity. It's sticking two fingers
up at you and you still don't see it.
(End Quote)
I expanded the picture. Even on my little iPhone 5 screen, I could
make out the engraving of a thumb and two fingers, meaning it's the PALM
of the hand facing you (Peace or Victory) and not the back of the hand,
which would indicate an "up yours!"
And if they turn it the other way round it's saying up yours to the
public, and if they leave it as it is, it's saying up yours to them.
Chibnall is be biggest fool in creation.
Like Marx and Engel!
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
The Doctor
2019-02-11 16:11:34 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
More evidence of your ignorance and stupidity. It's sticking two fingers
up at you and you still don't see it.
(End Quote)
I expanded the picture. Even on my little iPhone 5 screen, I could make
out the engraving of a thumb and two fingers, meaning it's the PALM of
the hand facing you (Peace or Victory) and not the back of the hand,
which would indicate an "up yours!"
You need to get an upgrade.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
The Doctor
2019-02-11 01:00:56 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
OMG....that show should be cancelled right now!!!
LOLOLOLOLOL.
Nice to see binky and his bros keep getting shot down.
Just how stupid are you?
Have you even seen the so-called award? It's fake. Chibnall and
Whittaker created it in order to present it to themselves and
Blackman. If you've actually seen the trophy you'd know it's literally
sticking up two fingers towards the fans and viewers. LOL... and
you've gone and fallen for it, just like you've fallen for all their
vile sexist and racist left wing SJW propaganda. How could an episode
which portrays all white Americans as racist win a real award? It's
can't so Chibnall paid for one to be made for him in the shape of two
fingers sticking up and saying f* you.
Blah blah blah...bitter bitter tears from a poor homophobic misogynist.
If one was intelligent he would notice the position of the thumb in that
trophy and realize it's a "Peace" sign but no he would look at through
his eyes of hatred and see the f* you sign.
No sign of any relief of a thumb in the photos I've seen, and nobody
even sitting in the front row would see a thumb either. The trophy is
two dimensional and it's saying fuck you to all the fans and viewed, and
everyone with any intelligence knows it.
You've been taken in because you are a complete and utter fool.
Idlehands is an uebertroll!
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Idlehands
2019-02-11 01:06:39 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
[...]
Right on cue you ass kissing twit....

John Dominic Crossan
The True Doctor
2019-02-10 19:00:20 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-02-09/doctor-who-picks-up-special-award-for-malorie-blackman-episode-rosa/
LOL...

Chibnall and Whittaker have become so desperate to justify the crap
they've created that now they're even making up new awards in order to
present themselves with them. That's how desperate they are.

Don't ever expect the Visionary Honours award to ever be awarded again.
It's a fake award for a fake show, the first and last of its kind.
The Doctor
2019-02-10 19:20:46 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-02-09/doctor-who-picks-up-special-award-for-malorie-blackman-episode-rosa/
LOL...
Chibnall and Whittaker have become so desperate to justify the crap
they've created that now they're even making up new awards in order to
present themselves with them. That's how desperate they are.
Don't ever expect the Visionary Honours award to ever be awarded again.
It's a fake award for a fake show, the first and last of its kind.
Moffat is more deserving!!
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Timothy Bruening
2019-02-10 20:11:58 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-02-09/doctor-who-picks-up-special-award-for-malorie-blackman-episode-rosa/
LOL...
Chibnall and Whittaker have become so desperate to justify the crap
they've created that now they're even making up new awards in order to
present themselves with them. That's how desperate they are.
Don't ever expect the Visionary Honours award to ever be awarded again.
It's a fake award for a fake show, the first and last of its kind.
Do you plan to sue them on charges of fraud?