R';
2019-11-08 16:52:16 UTC
Rulers.
Timothy Bruening
2019-11-08 16:58:52 UTC
Rutan.
The Doctor
2019-11-08 23:43:49 UTC
Rutan.
Tim Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Tim Bruening is
a loathesome creature!
All social media will know what a spamtroller you are!
Protest by sending https://twitter.com/D_Enterprise and
Bruening yet again defends Donald Trump as POTUS by trolling spam on radw!
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Tim!!
https://twitter.com/Google and https://twitter.com/GoogleGroups the
spamposts Tim does!!
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
2019-11-08 23:43:23 UTC
Rulers.
Tim Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Tim Bruening is
a loathesome creature!
The official Tim Bruening Youtube Video:

As Tim Bruening posts and sings: " IT's Spam, wonderful spam!
IT's spam wonderful spam!" Proving %'s conclusion that you are insane!
Idlehands and The True Doctor are killfiling you due to
your spamtrolling actions!