E;'
2019-11-08 16:53:13 UTC
Energy.
Timothy Bruening
2019-11-08 16:59:21 UTC
EEL.
The Doctor
2019-11-08 23:43:53 UTC
EEL.
Tim Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Tim Bruening is
a loathesome creature!
The official Tim Bruening Youtube Video:

As Tim Bruening posts and sings: " IT's Spam, wonderful spam!
IT's spam wonderful spam!" Proving %'s conclusion that you are insane!
Idlehands and The True Doctor are killfiling you due to
your spamtrolling actions!
Bruening yet again defends Donald Trump as POTUS by trolling spam on radw!
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Tim!!
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
2019-11-08 23:43:28 UTC
Energy.
Tim Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Tim Bruening is
a loathesome creature!
High noise Low Signal.
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!