4th Season Dr. Who - Turn Left - 5 star poll - SPOILERS AHOY !
George Avalos
2008-07-22 03:57:04 UTC

2008-07-22 05:35:46 UTC
2008-07-22 14:42:41 UTC
5 stars (FDR)
0-1 stars (Al Gore)
-George
5 stars!!!!!!!!!
GREAT!
--
Member - Liberal International
This is ***@nl2k.ab.ca Ici ***@nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
USA petition for dissolution of your nation!
Top Poster
2008-07-22 14:44:32 UTC
But you have not seen it
--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
Post by George Avalos
"Turn Left"
7-18-08 DrW
5 stars (FDR)
0-1 stars (Al Gore)
-George
5 stars!!!!!!!!!
GREAT!
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
2008-07-22 07:28:34 UTC
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:57:04 -0700, George Avalos sat in thee Comfee
Post by George Avalos
"Turn Left"
7-18-08 DrW
5 stars (FDR)
0-1 stars (Al Gore)
Five stars.
Hail Eris! Usenet Ruiner #5; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
Demon Prince of Absurdity; COOSN-029-06-71069; Official Chung Demon
The Doctor
2008-07-22 14:47:57 UTC
Post by Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:57:04 -0700, George Avalos sat in thee Comfee
Post by George Avalos
"Turn Left"
7-18-08 DrW
5 stars (FDR)
0-1 stars (Al Gore)
Five stars.
Could not wait for the CBC , eh?!
Top Poster
2008-07-22 14:47:06 UTC
Is it still coming down on your 33 k modem
--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but
the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
Post by Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:57:04 -0700, George Avalos sat in thee Comfee
Post by George Avalos
"Turn Left"
7-18-08 DrW
5 stars (FDR)
0-1 stars (Al Gore)
Five stars.
Could not wait for the CBC , eh?!
erilar
2008-07-22 15:11:02 UTC
Post by George Avalos
"Turn Left"
7-18-08 DrW
5 stars (FDR)
0-1 stars (Al Gore)
-George
Despite the Donna overdose(and she wasn't as bad as sometimes), it was a
really interesting what-if.

4
--
Mary Loomer Oliver (aka Erilar)

You can't reason with someone whose first line of argument is
that reason doesn't count. --Isaac Asimov

Erilar's Cave Annex: http://www.chibardun.net/~erilarlo
Pete B
Even if they were ripping of themselves (Sarah Jane Adventures ;)
The Face of Po
2008-07-22 20:23:36 UTC
I was hanging out with the cool kids in rec.arts.drwho when
[...]
Post by Pete B
Post by erilar
Despite the Donna overdose(and she wasn't as bad as sometimes), it was a
really interesting what-if.
Even if they were ripping of themselves (Sarah Jane Adventures ;)
It did acknowledge that it was the same "Trickster" responsible.
--
Remove caps to communicate more easily.

Happiness will prevail
Arthur Lipscomb
I missed that. Was that in the version that aired on the Sci Fi Channel?
powrwrap
2008-07-22 15:42:56 UTC
3.25 out of 5.0

Mish-mash of good ideas and themes in a story that just didn't hang
together for me.
The Doctor
2008-07-22 15:47:36 UTC
Post by powrwrap
3.25 out of 5.0
Mish-mash of good ideas and themes in a story that just didn't hang
together for me.
Canada gets to see this in the fall!
Top Poster
pv+ (PV)
2008-07-22 17:38:37 UTC
Post by George Avalos
"Turn Left"
7-18-08 DrW
On a scale of 1-5, about a 19.
Post by George Avalos
5 stars (FDR)
0-1 stars (Al Gore)
Um, screw you George. *
like corkscrews.
The Doctor
2008-07-22 22:39:14 UTC
Post by pv+ (PV)
Post by George Avalos
"Turn Left"
7-18-08 DrW
On a scale of 1-5, about a 19.
Post by George Avalos
5 stars (FDR)
0-1 stars (Al Gore)
Um, screw you George. *
like corkscrews.
Hyper!!
Ian J. Ball
2008-07-22 23:11:12 UTC
Post by pv+ (PV)
Post by George Avalos
"Turn Left"
7-18-08 DrW
On a scale of 1-5, about a 19.
Post by George Avalos
5 stars (FDR)
0-1 stars (Al Gore)
Um, screw you George.
I now take back *any* mean thing I've ever said about George A. over
the years.
The Doctor
2008-07-23 02:01:46 UTC
Post by Ian J. Ball
Post by pv+ (PV)
Post by George Avalos
"Turn Left"
7-18-08 DrW
On a scale of 1-5, about a 19.
Post by George Avalos
5 stars (FDR)
0-1 stars (Al Gore)
Um, screw you George.
I now take back *any* mean thing I've ever said about George A. over
the years.
GWBjr is a flop.
Pete B
2008-07-22 18:11:43 UTC
Post by George Avalos
"Turn Left"
7-18-08 DrW
5 stars (FDR)
0-1 stars (Al Gore)
-George
Hey, George is a right wing world destroyer - who would have thought *g*
redsurf
2008-07-22 23:45:58 UTC
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:57:04 -0700, "George Avalos"
Post by George Avalos
"Turn Left"
7-18-08 DrW
5 stars (FDR)