E10
2020-01-14 07:58:33 UTC
The Doctor has E10 fish fingers and custard.
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-01-14 07:59:59 UTC
The Doctor has E10 fish fingers and custard.
what E10? Motor fuel (10% ethanol, 90% petrol)?
solar penguin
2020-01-14 08:27:45 UTC
In a Doctor Who context, wouldn't it mean episode 10?
Tim Bruening
2020-01-14 08:34:03 UTC
Which season/series?
solar penguin
Don't ask me! You're the one who mentioned E10 in the first place!
s***@gmail.com
2020-01-14 09:07:34 UTC
Don't ask me! You're the one who mentioned E10 in the first place!
It's a Timmy pun. E10 sounds like eaten. Laugh? I nearly cried...
solar penguin
2020-01-14 14:32:47 UTC
On 14/01/2020 09:07, Stephen stated...
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by solar penguin
Don't ask me! You're the one who mentioned E10 in the first place!
It's a Timmy pun. E10 sounds like eaten. Laugh? I nearly cried...
Ah, thanks. (And be very, very worried that you're starting to think
like Tim!)
The Doctor
2020-01-14 15:37:40 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by solar penguin
Don't ask me! You're the one who mentioned E10 in the first place!
It's a Timmy pun. E10 sounds like eaten. Laugh? I nearly cried...
Ah, thanks. (And be very, very worried that you're starting to think
like Tim!)
Very! VEry!! Very worried!!!
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
The Doctor
2020-01-14 15:28:02 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by solar penguin
Don't ask me! You're the one who mentioned E10 in the first place!
It's a Timmy pun. E10 sounds like eaten. Laugh? I nearly cried...
Groan!
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Timothy Bruening
2020-01-14 16:53:37 UTC
I 8 cheese this morning.
The Doctor
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
The Doctor
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
The Doctor
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Tim Bruening
2020-01-14 08:34:29 UTC
Eaten.
The Doctor
2020-01-14 15:25:04 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Timothy Bruening
The Doctor has E10 fish fingers and custard.
what E10? Motor fuel (10% ethanol, 90% petrol)?
Eaten.
Boo!!!
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Siri Cruise
2020-01-14 11:00:08 UTC
In article
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Timothy Bruening
The Doctor has E10 fish fingers and custard.
what E10? Motor fuel (10% ethanol, 90% petrol)?
The airplane, the E10 Wartpiglet.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2020-01-14 15:13:40 UTC
The Doctor has E10 fish fingers and custard.
Eat them yourself!
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.