Malcolm Hulke
2019-07-06 20:17:43 UTC
Malcolm Hulke (died 1979 aged 54) - 12 credits, including Writer for The War Games
Malcolm Hulke was a British television writer and author of the industry "bible" Writing for Television in the 70s.

His first major television work was a series of 1950s children's science fiction serials - Target Luna, Pathfinders in Space, Pathfinders to Mars, and Pathfinders to Venus - which he co-wrote with Eric Paice for the British ABC network. Hulke contributed scripts to The Avengers, The Protectors, Danger Man, Crossroads, football soap United! and Gideon's Way.

His scripts for Doctor Who were noted for avoiding black-and-white characterisation and simplistic plotting. Military figures are usually presented unfavourably - Invasion of the Dinosaurs and The Ambassadors of Death both have a general as the ultimate villain. He also contributed to Target Books' range of Doctor Who novelisations, adapting all but one of his scripts before his death, as well as 1973's The Green Death.

Hulke's novelisations were noted for providing a wealth of additional background detail and character depth. He was a friend and mentor to Script Editor Terrance Dicks, with whom he collaborated in 1962 on The Avengers episode "The Mauritius Penny", which was Dicks' first television credit. Together they wrote the non-fiction book The Making of Doctor Who.

The Doctor
2019-07-06 22:01:28 UTC
[...]
Onr of the greatest ever!
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
Daniel60
2019-07-08 10:24:42 UTC
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
Onr of the greatest ever!
'Onr'??
2019-07-08 16:03:39 UTC
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
Onr of the greatest ever!
'Onr'??
That should be one.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-08 10:57:16 UTC
Onr of the greatest ever!
Onr of the greatest what?
The Doctor
2019-07-08 16:05:08 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Onr of the greatest ever!
Onr of the greatest what?
One of the greatest DW writers!!
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-08 16:47:14 UTC
Oh. So what made his writing better than the others?
The Doctor
2019-07-08 21:21:14 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Onr of the greatest ever!
Onr of the greatest what?
One of the greatest DW writers!!
Oh. So what made his writing better than the others?
So is David Whittaker, Steven Gallagher, Terry NAtion ...
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-08 22:50:48 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Onr of the greatest ever!
Onr of the greatest what?
One of the greatest DW writers!!
Oh. So what made his writing better than the others?
So is David Whittaker, Steven Gallagher, Terry NAtion ...
I see. So you're saying Malcolm Hulk's writing was better than everyone else's because it was the same as David Whittaker, Steven Gallagher (whoever he is or was) and Terry NAtion.

As much sense as usual, Yads. I.e. None at all.
The Doctor
2019-07-09 01:58:51 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Onr of the greatest ever!
Onr of the greatest what?
One of the greatest DW writers!!
Oh. So what made his writing better than the others?
So is David Whittaker, Steven Gallagher, Terry NAtion ...
I see. So you're saying Malcolm Hulk's writing was better than everyone
else's because it was the same as David Whittaker, Steven Gallagher
(whoever he is or was) and Terry NAtion.
As much sense as usual, Yads. I.e. None at all.
Yes, Wilson is brain dead!
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
Nobody here understands what you're saying Yads. So either we' re all brain dead or you have serious comprehension issues.
The Doctor
2019-07-09 13:35:10 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
(whoever he is or was) and Terry NAtion.
As much sense as usual, Yads. I.e. None at all.
Yes, Wilson is brain dead!
Nobody here understands what you're saying Yads. So either we' re all
brain dead or you have serious comprehension issues.
Cut and Lie Wilson lies again.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
Your answers are preserved in full. YOU are the liar. You are an idiot. You are brain dead.
The Doctor
2019-07-09 14:01:17 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
(whoever he is or was) and Terry NAtion.
As much sense as usual, Yads. I.e. None at all.
Yes, Wilson is brain dead!
Nobody here understands what you're saying Yads. So either we' re all
brain dead or you have serious comprehension issues.
Cut and Lie Wilson lies again.
Your answers are preserved in full. YOU are the liar. You are an idiot. You are brain dead.
Lies Cut and Lie Wilson desparately as usual.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
Daniel60
2019-07-09 09:59:01 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Onr of the greatest ever!
Onr of the greatest what?
One of the greatest DW writers!!
Oh. So what made his writing better than the others?
So is David Whittaker, Steven Gallagher, Terry NAtion ...
I see. So you're saying Malcolm Hulk's writing was better than
everyone else's because it was the same as David Whittaker, Steven
Gallagher (whoever he is or was) and Terry NAtion.
As much sense as usual, Yads. I.e. None at all.
"NAtion"?? .... Look out, Stephen, you might be catching 'Yaditist'!! ;-P
2019-07-09 10:17:15 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
So is David Whittaker, Steven Gallagher, Terry NAtion ...
I see. So you're saying Malcolm Hulk's writing was better than
everyone else's because it was the same as David Whittaker, Steven
Gallagher (whoever he is or was) and Terry NAtion.
As much sense as usual, Yads. I.e. None at all.
"NAtion"?? .... Look out, Stephen, you might be catching 'Yaditist'!! ;-P
It was on purpose. That's how Yads wrote it. He also doesn't know that John Lydecker's name is "Stephen" Gallagher.

Besides the point really. His response did not answer the question...
The Doctor
2019-07-09 13:51:36 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Daniel60
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
So is David Whittaker, Steven Gallagher, Terry NAtion ...
I see. So you're saying Malcolm Hulk's writing was better than
everyone else's because it was the same as David Whittaker, Steven
Gallagher (whoever he is or was) and Terry NAtion.
As much sense as usual, Yads. I.e. None at all.
"NAtion"?? .... Look out, Stephen, you might be catching 'Yaditist'!! ;-P
It was on purpose. That's how Yads wrote it. He also doesn't know that
John Lydecker's name is "Stephen" Gallagher.
Besides the point really. His response did not answer the question...
So you don't like 'classic' DW then.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
Not all of it. But why have you asked an irrelevant question? You've still provided no answers and have assumed something which I never said.
The Doctor
2019-07-09 14:04:24 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Daniel60
Post by s***@gmail.com
I see. So you're saying Malcolm Hulk's writing was better than
everyone else's because it was the same as David Whittaker, Steven
Gallagher (whoever he is or was) and Terry NAtion.
As much sense as usual, Yads. I.e. None at all.
"NAtion"?? .... Look out, Stephen, you might be catching 'Yaditist'!! ;-P
It was on purpose. That's how Yads wrote it. He also doesn't know that
John Lydecker's name is "Stephen" Gallagher.
Besides the point really. His response did not answer the question...
So you don't like 'classic' DW then.
Not all of it. But why have you asked an irrelevant question? You've
still provided no answers and have assumed something which I never said.
Hulke, Whittaker, Nation, Pedler
are all momorable.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-09 14:11:00 UTC
In what way, Yads? Are you saying Gaiman, RTD, Moffatt, etc. are all unmomorable (whatever that's meant to mean)?
The Doctor
2019-07-09 14:43:11 UTC
Hulke, Whittaker, Nation, Pedler
are all momorable.
In what way, Yads? Are you saying Gaiman, RTD, Moffatt, etc. are all
unmomorable (whatever that's meant to mean)?
What about Aaronovitch?
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
I don't know Yads. You brought him up. Are you saying he's more momorable than Hulke?
The Doctor
2019-07-09 19:25:13 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Hulke, Whittaker, Nation, Pedler
are all momorable.
In what way, Yads? Are you saying Gaiman, RTD, Moffatt, etc. are all
unmomorable (whatever that's meant to mean)?
What about Aaronovitch?
I don't know Yads. You brought him up. Are you saying he's more
momorable than Hulke?
You are getting my point.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
The point appears to be that you don't know why you said Hulke was "Onr of the greatest ever!"
The Doctor
2019-07-09 19:40:58 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Hulke, Whittaker, Nation, Pedler
are all momorable.
In what way, Yads? Are you saying Gaiman, RTD, Moffatt, etc. are all
unmomorable (whatever that's meant to mean)?
What about Aaronovitch?
I don't know Yads. You brought him up. Are you saying he's more momorable than Hulke?
You are getting my point.
The point appears to be that you don't know why you said Hulke was "Onr
of the greatest ever!"
So you are not fan of Hulke then.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
I didn't say that. I just asked why you said "Onr of the greatest ever." But as usual, you couldn't answer.
The Doctor
2019-07-09 22:34:51 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Hulke, Whittaker, Nation, Pedler
are all momorable.
In what way, Yads? Are you saying Gaiman, RTD, Moffatt, etc. are all
unmomorable (whatever that's meant to mean)?
What about Aaronovitch?
I don't know Yads. You brought him up. Are you saying he's more momorable than Hulke?
You are getting my point.
The point appears to be that you don't know why you said Hulke was "Onr
of the greatest ever!"
So you are not fan of Hulke then
I didn't say that. I just asked why you said "Onr of the greatest ever."
But as usual, you couldn't answer.
He did do Doctor Who and the Silurians, yes?
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
Don't you know? Hulke was a communist. I thought you hated communists. What's made you change your mind?
The Doctor
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
Oh dear. Just another thing you don't realise. You don't know what the phrase "card-carrying Communist" actually means.
e***@hotmail.com
2019-07-10 16:13:16 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
So you are not fan of Hulke then
I didn't say that. I just asked why you said "Onr of the greatest ever."
But as usual, you couldn't answer.
He did do Doctor Who and the Silurians, yes?
Don't you know? Hulke was a communist. I thought you hated communists.
What's made you change your mind?
Where was his card?
Oh dear. Just another thing you don't realise. You don't know what the phrase "card-carrying Communist" actually means.
Well, according to the trivia section of imdb, he "once" was a member of the Communist party.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0401392/bio?ref_=nm_dyk_trv_sm#trivia

I remember a time traveling story in "Asimov's" where the hero has to go back to WWII days and join a crew of people who are protecting St. James Cathedral from Nazi incendiaries. He finds out that one of the members of the crew is a Communist, his behavior around the guy convinces him that the hero is a Nazi sympathizer. Later, back in his own time, he visits the site of St. James, now a pile of rubble. In his mind, he hears the guy from the past say, snidely; "Who did this, your friends the Nazis?" and, in his mind, he replies; "No, your friends, the Communists!"
Timothy Bruening
I assume that it means what it says: A Communist Party member who possesses a membership card.
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-10 18:23:02 UTC
I assume that it means what it says: A Communist Party member who possesses a membership card.
Yes, but no.

From Wikipedia:
"Card-carrying communist" is a term popularised during the Second Red Scare as a label for members of communist and far-left organisations, especially the Communist Party. The term is still considered derogatory when used in its Cold War context.
The Doctor
2019-07-10 21:22:01 UTC
I assume that it means what it says: A Communist Party member who
possesses a membership card.
Yes, but no.
"Card-carrying communist" is a term popularised during the Second Red
Scare as a label for members of communist and far-left organisations,
especially the Communist Party. The term is still considered derogatory
when used in its Cold War context.
Sounds like my yes and no answers.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
The Doctor
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
solar penguin
2019-07-10 15:45:02 UTC
On 10/07/2019 15:45, The Idiot inquired...
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Don't you know? Hulke was a communist. I thought you hated
communists. What's made you change your mind?
Where was his card?
Card? Do you want to try playing poker with him as well?
(He'll probably still neat you, even though he's dead!)
e***@hotmail.com
Don't you hate when the typo still makes a word so the spell-checker can't catch it?
solar penguin
Yes. Sorry about that...
The Doctor
Timothy Bruening
So Hulke will make Yads' clothes look good?
The Doctor
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
The Doctor
2019-07-10 21:18:42 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Don't you know? Hulke was a communist. I thought you hated
communists. What's made you change your mind?
Where was his card?
Card? Do you want to try playing poker with him as well?
(He'll probably still neat you, even though he's dead!)
Communist membership card.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-10 21:50:27 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Don't you know? Hulke was a communist. I thought you hated
communists. What's made you change your mind?
Where was his card?
Card? Do you want to try playing poker with him as well?
(He'll probably still neat you, even though he's dead!)
Communist membership card.
Do you have a card to prove you're in the Liberal party?

Do Communists really carry cards?

Not anymore. During the Cold War, most Communists did not carry around cards certifying their membership in the Communist Party, but some prominent members did.

The current Communist Party USA no longer issues membership cards, and a spokesman told the Explainer that “like most other organizations that once had cards, dues, stamp books and such, we have entered the digital era.” Those who wish to become “card-carrying” members today can pay dues and register online.
The Doctor
2019-07-10 22:39:00 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Don't you know? Hulke was a communist. I thought you hated
communists. What's made you change your mind?
Where was his card?
Card? Do you want to try playing poker with him as well?
(He'll probably still neat you, even though he's dead!)
Communist membership card.
Do you have a card to prove you're in the Liberal party?
Yes.

And even Democrats have to register in the USA!
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-10 22:51:19 UTC
Malcolm Hulke was a member of the Communist Party of Great Britain. In January 2015 Five Leaves Press published a short study of his work Doctor Who and the Communist: Malcolm Hulke and his career in television, written by Michael Herbert.
The Doctor
2019-07-10 23:20:39 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you have a card to prove you're in the Liberal party?
Yes.
And even Democrats have to register in the USA!
Malcolm Hulke was a member of the Communist Party of Great Britain. In
January 2015 Five Leaves Press published a short study of his work
Doctor Who and the Communist: Malcolm Hulke and his career in
television, written by Michael Herbert.
Still some good scripts from Hulke.

Have you looked some good BBC Drama lately?

Like Black Money?
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-10 23:30:14 UTC
Still some good scripts from Hulke.
What made them good, Yads?
Post by The Doctor
Have you looked some good BBC Drama lately?
I've never looked some good BBC Drama.
Post by The Doctor
Like Black Money?
Do you think Malcolm Hulke wrote that?
The Doctor
2019-07-10 23:31:49 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Have you looked some good BBC Drama lately?
I've never looked some good BBC Drama.
Don't want to catch Poldark, eh?
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-10 23:37:28 UTC
Sounds painful. I caught a cold last year. I think I've had the Poldark jab so I should be immune.
The Doctor
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-10 23:06:16 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you have a card to prove you're in the Liberal party?
Yes.
And even Democrats have to register in the USA!
You're an idiot, Yads. Everyone has to register to vote. They don't have to be paid up members of a political party.

I'm registered to vote, Yads. I don't carry the cards of any party.
The Doctor
2019-07-10 23:22:33 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you have a card to prove you're in the Liberal party?
Yes.
And even Democrats have to register in the USA!
You're an idiot, Yads. Everyone has to register to vote. They don't have
to be paid up members of a political party.
I'm registered to vote, Yads. I don't carry the cards of any party.
nd you are a faux SW!
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
So where do you think the real SW is? Do you think I'm really a Zygon, pretending to be SW?
The Doctor
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-10 23:34:27 UTC
I always wondered why I have handles on the sides of my head. That explains everything. You're a genius. I must remember to avoid gold.
The Doctor
2019-07-11 00:24:39 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
nd you are a faux SW!
So where do you think the real SW is? Do you think I'm really a Zygon,
pretending to be SW?
Or a cyberman.
I always wondered why I have handles on the sides of my head. That
explains everything. You're a genius. I must remember to avoid gold.
We will cover you in 24k gold.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
Daniel60
2019-07-14 11:24:36 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you have a card to prove you're in the Liberal party?
Yes.
And even Democrats have to register in the USA!
You're an idiot, Yads. Everyone has to register to vote. They don't have
to be paid up members of a political party.
I'm registered to vote, Yads. I don't carry the cards of any party.
nd you are a faux SW!
Oh!! No!! What has happened to the real Stephen Wilson??
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
e***@hotmail.com
2019-07-11 01:19:47 UTC
(Quote)
You're an idiot, Yads. Everyone has to register to vote. They don't have to be paid up members of a political party.

I'm registered to vote, Yads. I don't carry the cards of any party.
(End Quote)

I am also registered to vote, I have never received a card for my party. In "The Way The Future Was," Frederick Pohl mentions being a member of the Communist Party in the late 20's. He mentioned how disappointed he was when Hitler and Stalin signed their pact. He'd always thought Hitler's fascism was exactly what they'd been formed to combat! He never formally quit, but he stopped paying his dues and sort of drifted away. As far as Malcolm is concerned, who cares? This isn't the 50's. The House UnAmerican Committee (or whatever the British equivalent was) doesn't exist. We don't ruin people's careers over their political beliefs! (Not that we could, he's gone.)
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-11 09:58:10 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
I am also registered to vote, I have never received a card for my party.
There's a difference between being registered to vote and being a member of a party.

I'm registered to vote. I can vote for any party, and I'm not a member of one.

If you're a member of a party, you pay a subscription fee. You get to vote in internal elections, help with publicity, receive additional publications, etc.

Yads says he votes Liberal. I don't know if he's an official member of the party. I rather doubt it. He couldn't afford the annual fee. He doesn't even seem to realise there's a difference.
The Doctor
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-11 14:18:02 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Communist membership card.
Do you have a card to prove you're in the Liberal party?
Yes.
What does it say, Yads?
Democrats have to register as what, Yads?
Adam H. Kerman
2019-07-11 15:24:37 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by The Doctor
And even Democrats have to register in the USA!
Democrats have to register as what, Yads?
Only some states have party registration. It's optional, and it's not a
prerequisite for participating in a primary per federal court decisions.
My state doesn't have party registration.
The Doctor
2019-07-11 15:33:24 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Communist membership card.
Do you have a card to prove you're in the Liberal party?
Yes.
What does it say, Yads?
I have 2 - a member and a donor card.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
And even Democrats have to register in the USA!
Democrats have to register as what, Yads?
Voting for THeir Presedential candidate.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
solar penguin
2019-07-11 16:26:57 UTC
On 11/07/2019 16:33, The Idiot informed us...
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Communist membership card.
Do you have a card to prove you're in the Liberal party?
Yes.
What does it say, Yads?
I have 2 - a member and a donor card.
So some unlucky sod could end up with your organs?

Well, just as long as no-one gets your brain...
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
And even Democrats have to register in the USA!
Democrats have to register as what, Yads?
Voting for THeir Presedential candidate.
If they don't register, do they have to vote for someone else's
Presedential candidate instead?
The Doctor
2019-07-11 22:23:57 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Communist membership card.
Do you have a card to prove you're in the Liberal party?
Yes.
What does it say, Yads?
I have 2 - a member and a donor card.
So some unlucky sod could end up with your organs?
Well, just as long as no-one gets your brain...
Political donor.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
And even Democrats have to register in the USA!
Democrats have to register as what, Yads?
Voting for THeir Presedential candidate.
If they don't register, do they have to vote for someone else's
Presedential candidate instead?
OR town out gets below 50%.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
Timothy Bruening
Town out?
The Doctor
2019-07-11 23:35:06 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
And even Democrats have to register in the USA!
Democrats have to register as what, Yads?
Voting for THeir Presedential candidate.
If they don't register, do they have to vote for someone else's
Presedential candidate instead?
OR town out gets below 50%.
Town out?
Turnout not townout.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
solar penguin
2019-07-12 07:04:37 UTC
On Thursday, 11 July 2019 23:23:58 UTC+1, The Idiot insisted...
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you have a card to prove you're in the Liberal party?
Yes.
What does it say, Yads?
I have 2 - a member and a donor card.
So some unlucky sod could end up with your organs?
Well, just as long as no-one gets your brain...
Political donor.
No, not even a politician deserves to get your brain. (Even though
for some of them it might actually be an improvement!)
The Doctor
2019-07-12 14:56:11 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you have a card to prove you're in the Liberal party?
Yes.
What does it say, Yads?
I have 2 - a member and a donor card.
So some unlucky sod could end up with your organs?
Well, just as long as no-one gets your brain...
Political donor.
No, not even a politician deserves to get your brain. (Even though
for some of them it might actually be an improvement!)
You must be a scared bird then!
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
solar penguin
You think you can scare me? Bring it on...
The Doctor
2019-07-13 16:46:22 UTC
Post by The Doctor
I have 2 - a member and a donor card.
So some unlucky sod could end up with your organs?
Well, just as long as no-one gets your brain...
Political donor.
No, not even a politician deserves to get your brain. (Even
though for some of them it might actually be an improvement!)
You must be a scared bird then!
You think you can scare me? Bring it on...
Time for you mind to melt with me.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
Daniel60
2019-07-16 10:45:12 UTC
Post by The Doctor
I have 2 - a member and a donor card.
So some unlucky sod could end up with your organs?
Well, just as long as no-one gets your brain...
Political donor.
No, not even a politician deserves to get your brain. (Even
though for some of them it might actually be an improvement!)
You must be a scared bird then!
You think you can scare me? Bring it on...
Time for you mind to melt with me.
I would pity SP if ever he had to do that!!
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
e***@hotmail.com
2019-07-11 16:39:43 UTC
(Quote)

Democrats, Republicans and Independents have to register their party when they first register to vote. This is important during the primaries.
The Doctor
2019-07-11 22:27:32 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Post by The Doctor
And even Democrats have to register in the USA!
Democrats have to register as what, Yads?
(End Quote)
Democrats, Republicans and Independents have to register their party
when they first register to vote. This is important during the
primaries.
Hopefully the Democrats get it right this time.

Mind you the next 2019 British electin will be interesting.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-13 10:06:22 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Democrats, Republicans and Independents have to register their party
when they first register to vote. This is important during the
primaries.
Hopefully the Democrats get it right this time.
Why - are you saying they were disqualified?
Our electins are always interesting.
The Doctor
2019-07-13 15:50:50 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Democrats, Republicans and Independents have to register their party
when they first register to vote. This is important during the
primaries.
Hopefully the Democrats get it right this time.
Why - are you saying they were disqualified?
They ran the wrong person last time.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Mind you the next 2019 British electin will be interesting.
Our electins are always interesting.
Will Boris deliver brexit?
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
Daniel60
2019-07-16 10:50:26 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Post by The Doctor
And even Democrats have to register in the USA!
Democrats have to register as what, Yads? (End Quote)
Democrats, Republicans and Independents have to register their party
when they first register to vote. This is important during the
primaries.
Sorry, Ed, are you suggesting that when you turned (insert legal voting
age here), you, Ed, *HAD* to register as a Democrats, Republicans and
Independents voter or that you *COULD* , if you wanted to, register as a
Democrats, Republicans and Independents supporter??
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
Daniel60
2019-07-17 07:41:18 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Post by The Doctor
And even Democrats have to register in the USA!
Democrats have to register as what, Yads? (End Quote)
Democrats, Republicans and Independents have to register their party
when they first register to vote. This is important during the
primaries.
Sorry, Ed, are you suggesting that when you turned (insert legal voting
age here), you, Ed, *HAD* to register as a Democrats, Republicans and
Independents voter or that you *COULD* , if you wanted to, register as a
Democrats, Republicans and Independents supporter??
In the USA
Ah! So now YOUR name is 'Ed', idiot!! Good to know!!
e***@hotmail.com

I had to register in order to vote. My affiliation was immaterial. My name had to be in the rolls in order for me to cast a ballot.
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-17 13:02:00 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(End Quote)
I had to register in order to vote. My affiliation was immaterial. My name had to be in the rolls in order for me to cast a ballot.
Which is what I suggested in the first place. Unlike Yads' statement:

Timothy Bruening
They accept several types of credit cards!
The Doctor
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
Timothy Bruening
2019-07-11 10:32:33 UTC
Is Malcolm Hulke Incredible?
The Doctor
2019-07-11 15:27:13 UTC
Is Malcolm Hulke Incredible?
I say yes for a writer.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-11 15:30:17 UTC
Is Malcolm Hulke Incredible?
I say yes for a writer.
Are you THAT stupid? Of course you are.

It was just another Timmy 'pun'. Incredible Hulk.
The Doctor
2019-07-11 15:40:08 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Is Malcolm Hulke Incredible?
I say yes for a writer.
Are you THAT stupid? Of course you are.
It was just another Timmy 'pun'. Incredible Hulk.
And was used long belong Tim posted this.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
solar penguin
How long does it belong for?
The Doctor
2019-07-13 16:47:10 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Is Malcolm Hulke Incredible?
I say yes for a writer.
Are you THAT stupid? Of course you are.
It was just another Timmy 'pun'. Incredible Hulk.
And was used long belong Tim posted this.
How long does it belong for?
DWM !
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander