Ash Wednesday OT
2017-03-01 19:34:36 UTC
Today is Ash Wednesday, the start of Lent! Lent was actually mentioned in a Doctor Who episode a few years ago!

Lent was a Christian tradition. When the Fat One was sent for his conversion tutorial for the Order of the Headless, he asked the headless monks if they had Lent, as he wasn't good at giving things up, just before they took his head. (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)
The Doctor
2017-03-01 22:24:14 UTC
Today is Ash Wednesday, the start of Lent! Lent was actually mentioned in
a Doctor Who episode a few years ago!
Lent was a Christian tradition. When the Fat One was sent for his
conversion tutorial for the Order of the Headless, he asked the headless
monks if they had Lent, as he wasn't good at giving things up, just before
they took his head. (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)
Junking up the group again!!

Mind you The 2 Doctors was suppose to take place in New Orleans.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
God is dead! Yahweh lives! Jesus his only begotten Son is the Risen Saviour!!
Timothy Bruening
2019-03-06 17:49:26 UTC
Happy Ash Wednesday, the start of Lent! Lent was actually mentioned in a Doctor Who episode a few years ago!

roach
2019-03-06 17:57:33 UTC
i thought that said the start of lentil
roach
2019-03-06 17:57:54 UTC
jacobian holiday of beans
The Doctor
2019-03-06 20:18:45 UTC
Happy Ash Wednesday, the start of Lent! Lent was actually mentioned in
a Doctor Who episode a few years ago!
Lent was a Christian tradition. When the Fat One was sent for his
conversion tutorial for the Order of the Headless, he asked the headless
monks if they had Lent, as he wasn't good at giving things up, just
before they took his head. (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)
REally it is a pagan tradition that has no place in pure Christianity.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-07 03:28:59 UTC
(Quote)
REally it is a pagan tradition that has no place in pure Christianity.
--
(End Quote)

Most of Easter is actually Pagan Spring festivals. Most of Christmas is actually Pagan Winter Equinox Festivals. If the Church didn't want these things in its "pure Christianity," it shouldn't have incorporated them!
Timothy Bruening
So we have evidence of early Christianity being contaminated by pagans as Yads & Aggy have alleged?
Daniel60
2019-03-07 09:18:10 UTC
(Quote) REally it is a pagan tradition that has no place in pure
Christianity. -- (End Quote)
Most of Easter is actually Pagan Spring festivals. Most of
Christmas is actually Pagan Winter Equinox Festivals. If the Church
didn't want these things in its "pure Christianity," it shouldn't
have incorporated them!
So we have evidence of early Christianity being contaminated by
pagans as Yads & Aggy have alleged?
Tim, what are converts to *ANY* religion *BEFORE* they convert to that
new religion??

If a person becomes a Jew, before that conversion, I'm guessing
(current) Jews would have called them a pagan!

If a person becomes a Hindu, before that conversion, I'm guessing
(current) Hindu's would have called them a pagan (or equivalent)!

If a person becomes a Moslem, before that conversion, I'm guessing
(current) Moslem's would have called them a pagan/infideals (or equivalent)!

Etc!! Etc!!

Tim, don't fall into the idiots ways!!
2019-03-07 13:06:20 UTC
[...]
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-07 13:29:51 UTC
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
The Doctor
2019-03-07 13:41:49 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-07 22:18:04 UTC
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
The Doctor
2019-03-07 22:28:10 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-07 22:34:52 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
Definition of moron: a very stupid person.

Therefore it is true to say that Yads is a moron.
The Doctor
2019-03-07 22:39:59 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
Definition of moron: a very stupid person.
Therefore it is true to say that Yads is a moron.
Wilson is a lying idiot!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Idlehands
2019-03-08 00:23:37 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
Definition of moron: a very stupid person.
Therefore it is true to say that Yads is a moron.
Wilson is a lying idiot!
Oops another lie from a "pure Christian", time to get back to Sunday
school binky boy.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Idlehands
2019-03-08 00:22:41 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
Well that looks like yet another lie by binky, such behaviour from a
"pure Christian".

1. You ARE a moron, so not a lie
2. I have not need to teach SW anything, especially recognizing morons
3. I have never taught anyone to be a "aliar". (or a liar).

Three lies for the price of one binky, a direct slide to hell for you.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-09 11:49:05 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
What is a 'aliar', idiot??
2019-03-09 11:55:00 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
What is a 'aliar', idiot??
Yads likes to throw names at people indiscriminately. They're his attempts at being insulting.

Of course, everyone can see that the main person who tells lies in this group is Yads himself. So nobody believes a word he says. Which means that his attempted insults are completely ineffective.
The Doctor
2019-03-09 15:19:22 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
What is a 'aliar', idiot??
Yads likes to throw names at people indiscriminately. They're his
attempts at being insulting.
Of course, everyone can see that the main person who tells lies in this
group is Yads himself. So nobody believes a word he says. Which means
that his attempted insults are completely ineffective.
Said the compulsively lying Stephen Wilson!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Idlehands
2019-03-09 23:23:03 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
What is a 'aliar', idiot??
Yads likes to throw names at people indiscriminately. They're his
attempts at being insulting.
Of course, everyone can see that the main person who tells lies in this
group is Yads himself. So nobody believes a word he says. Which means
that his attempted insults are completely ineffective.
Said the compulsively lying Stephen Wilson!
Please point out where he is lying binky boy. I can't see one lie in
his paragraph/
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
%
that's a lie
The Doctor
2019-03-10 00:07:37 UTC
Post by %
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
What is a 'aliar', idiot??
Yads likes to throw names at people indiscriminately. They're his
attempts at being insulting.
Of course, everyone can see that the main person who tells lies in this
group is Yads himself. So nobody believes a word he says. Which means
that his attempted insults are completely ineffective.
Said the compulsively lying Stephen Wilson!
Please point out where he is lying binky boy.  I can't see one lie in
his paragraph/
that's a lie
Idlehands is a baron on lies.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Idlehands
2019-03-08 00:24:19 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Speaking of an "honest answer", why don't you answer my question binky?
Chicken?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Idlehands
2019-03-07 13:40:23 UTC
[...]
I have no idea what or who "Cathlics" are but Catholics call her that
because of the Trinity. You know about the Trinity don't you binky,
being that "pure" Christian you claim to be?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-09 11:47:51 UTC
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 7:29:00 PM UTC-8,
[...]
I'd be happy to have a try, idiot .... as soon as I find out what a
'Cathlics' is, idiot!!
2019-03-09 15:16:23 UTC
[...]
s/Cathlic/Catholic/g
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Daniel60
2019-03-10 03:48:07 UTC
[...]
Ah!! O.K., then! As far as I know, and I'll admit that I don't know
everything about Catholics, they *DON'T* call Mary the Mother of God!!

The Mother of CHRIST, sure, but not GOD, who has existed since the
beginning of Time, if not before, so did not need to have a MOTHER!!

Idiot!!
Idlehands
2019-03-10 03:58:21 UTC
[...]
Well actually, with binky's irrational hatred of Catholics aside,
Catholics do venerate her as the Mother of God:

"The Catholic Church holds distinctive Marian dogmas, namely her status
as the Mother of God, her Immaculate Conception, her perpetual
virginity, and her Assumption into heaven."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary,_mother_of_Jesus

The reason is complex and too deep to go into in Usenet. She is also
venerated in the Quran.

Binky's well noted hatred of Catholics however are in direct violation
of Jesus's greatest commandment to love one another as we lover
ourselves. But he would rather not be reminded of that.

He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-10 09:11:37 UTC
Post by Idlehands
He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.

Yads has a religion that's unique to him. It involves avoiding alcohol, shellfish and pork. He's got some idea of a rapture and believes he'll either be beheaded or live forever.

Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically everyone but Aggy...
Timothy Bruening
Yads will become a Headless Monk?
The Doctor
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
The Doctor
2019-03-10 12:47:38 UTC
Post by Idlehands
He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.
Yads has a religion that's unique to him. It involves avoiding alcohol,
shellfish and pork. He's got some idea of a rapture and believes he'll
either be beheaded or live forever.
Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate
everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically
everyone but Aggy...
Too bad you believe Christ is dead in the grave.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-10 14:41:53 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate
everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically
everyone but Aggy...
Too bad you believe Christ is dead in the grave.
Why's that too bad?

Anyway, you only think Jesus is still alive because nobody knows where his corpse is.

Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the Biblical characters you care to mention?

Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
The Doctor
2019-03-10 17:57:50 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate
everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically
everyone but Aggy...
Too bad you believe Christ is dead in the grave.
Why's that too bad?
Anyway, you only think Jesus is still alive because nobody knows where his corpse is.
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the Biblical
characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com

Failure to answer the question noted.
The Doctor
2019-03-10 22:31:45 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate
everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically
everyone but Aggy...
Too bad you believe Christ is dead in the grave.
Why's that too bad?
Anyway, you only think Jesus is still alive because nobody knows where his corpse is.
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the Biblical
characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree!
No I don't.
Failure to answer the question noted.
You cannot determine evidence!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
Gibberish.
The Doctor
2019-03-10 23:19:19 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate
everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically
everyone but Aggy...
Too bad you believe Christ is dead in the grave.
Why's that too bad?
Anyway, you only think Jesus is still alive because nobody knows where his corpse is.
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the Biblical
characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree!
No I don't.
Failure to answer the question noted.
You cannot determine evidence!
Gibberish.
That is how Stephen wilson's brain operates.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
solar penguin
2019-03-10 21:37:01 UTC
On Sunday, 10 March 2019 17:57:51 UTC, The Idiot insisted...
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the Biblical
characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree!
--
They teach you where Robin Hood is hurried as part of a
Law degree? Riiiight...
The Doctor
2019-03-10 22:37:46 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the Biblical
characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree!
--
They teach you where Robin Hood is hurried as part of a
Law degree? Riiiight...
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Daniel60
2019-03-11 09:06:11 UTC
On Sunday, 10 March 2019 17:57:51 UTC, The Idiot insisted...
In article
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the
Biblical characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or
Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree! --
They teach you where Robin Hood is hurried as part of a Law degree?
Riiiight...
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
What 'evidence', idiot?? Isn't the belief in Christ and God all about
taking it on *WITHOUT* *EVIDENCE* , idiot??
2019-03-11 17:01:02 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the
Biblical characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or
Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree! --
They teach you where Robin Hood is hurried as part of a Law degree?
Riiiight...
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
What 'evidence', idiot?? Isn't the belief in Christ and God all about
taking it on *WITHOUT* *EVIDENCE* , idiot??
Stephen said the Lord Jesus is a rotting corpse
somewhere i nthe Holy Land.

The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com

Gibberish.
The Doctor
2019-03-11 17:17:36 UTC
Post by The Doctor
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Gibberish.
Lying revisionist deniers like Stephen Wilson for you!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
More gibberish.
The Doctor
2019-03-11 21:33:44 UTC
Post by The Doctor
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Gibberish.
Lying revisionist deniers like Stephen Wilson for you!
More gibberish.
Lying Stephen Wilson in full force.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
Only one person lying here Yads. That's you, that is.
The Doctor
2019-03-12 05:13:06 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Gibberish.
Lying revisionist deniers like Stephen Wilson for you!
More gibberish.
Lying Stephen Wilson in full force.
Only one person lying here Yads. That's you, that is.
Continue lyng on Stephen Wilson.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Timothy Bruening
How do you "lyng"?
The Doctor
2019-03-12 15:08:28 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Gibberish.
Lying revisionist deniers like Stephen Wilson for you!
More gibberish.
Lying Stephen Wilson in full force.
Only one person lying here Yads. That's you, that is.
Continue lyng on Stephen Wilson.
How do you "lyng"?
Stephen Wilson is incapable of Truth.

Stephen Wilson is pro-Chibnall pro-Whittaker troll
who is out to see the ruination of Doctor Who
like all other pro-Chibnall trolls!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Idlehands
2019-03-13 03:56:25 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Gibberish.
Lying revisionist deniers like Stephen Wilson for you!
More gibberish.
Lying Stephen Wilson in full force.
Only one person lying here Yads. That's you, that is.
Continue lyng on Stephen Wilson.
How do you "lyng"?
Stephen Wilson is incapable of Truth.
Stephen Wilson is pro-Chibnall pro-Whittaker troll
who is out to see the ruination of Doctor Who
like all other pro-Chibnall trolls!
Blah blah blah, nothing like piling more lies on to of other lies to try
and disguise the fact you're a liar.

Give it a rest binky, you're worse than Tim.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-11 23:24:20 UTC
Post by The Doctor
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Gibberish.
Lying revisionist deniers like Stephen Wilson for you!
More gibberish.
Lying Stephen Wilson in full force.
Let's see, shall we?

"The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact."

That, dear Yads, is gibberish.

But if I'm interpreting your gibberish correctly, you're saying that the Bible states where Jesus' tomb is. And that's a lie, because it doesn't.

So. Gibberish and lies.

Loser.
The Doctor
2019-03-12 05:13:42 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Gibberish.
Lying revisionist deniers like Stephen Wilson for you!
More gibberish.
Lying Stephen Wilson in full force.
Let's see, shall we?
"The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact."
That, dear Yads, is gibberish.
But if I'm interpreting your gibberish correctly, you're saying that the
Bible states where Jesus' tomb is. And that's a lie, because it doesn't.
So. Gibberish and lies.
Loser.
Said the Lying Revisionist Stephen Wilson!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-12 07:52:17 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Gibberish.
Lying revisionist deniers like Stephen Wilson for you!
More gibberish.
Lying Stephen Wilson in full force.
Let's see, shall we?
"The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact."
That, dear Yads, is gibberish.
But if I'm interpreting your gibberish correctly, you're saying that the
Bible states where Jesus' tomb is. And that's a lie, because it doesn't.
So. Gibberish and lies.
Loser.
Said the Lying Revisionist Stephen Wilson!
Said the man who wouldn't recognise the truth if it bit him on the arse.

Loser.
The Doctor
2019-03-12 15:06:06 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Gibberish.
Lying revisionist deniers like Stephen Wilson for you!
More gibberish.
Lying Stephen Wilson in full force.
Let's see, shall we?
"The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact."
That, dear Yads, is gibberish.
But if I'm interpreting your gibberish correctly, you're saying that the
Bible states where Jesus' tomb is. And that's a lie, because it doesn't.
So. Gibberish and lies.
Loser.
Said the Lying Revisionist Stephen Wilson!
Said the man who wouldn't recognise the truth if it bit him on the arse.
Loser.
The Truth about Stephen Wilson is that no such person exits in real life.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Idlehands
2019-03-13 03:58:16 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Gibberish.
Lying revisionist deniers like Stephen Wilson for you!
More gibberish.
Lying Stephen Wilson in full force.
Let's see, shall we?
"The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact."
That, dear Yads, is gibberish.
But if I'm interpreting your gibberish correctly, you're saying that the
Bible states where Jesus' tomb is. And that's a lie, because it doesn't.
So. Gibberish and lies.
Loser.
Said the Lying Revisionist Stephen Wilson!
It's simple binky, prove SW is lying by posting the Scripture passage
the pinpoints the "exact" location of Jesus's tomb....

Such a simple solution.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-12 09:18:01 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Stephen said the Lord Jesus is a rotting corpse somewhere i
nthe Holy Land.
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection
and pins the exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Gibberish.
Lying revisionist deniers like Stephen Wilson for you!
More gibberish.
Lying Stephen Wilson in full force.
Let's see, shall we?
"The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins
the exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact."
That, dear Yads, is gibberish.
But if I'm interpreting your gibberish correctly, you're saying that
the Bible states where Jesus' tomb is. And that's a lie, because it
doesn't.
So. Gibberish and lies.
Loser.
No, Stephen, it's not gibberish, 'cause the idiot can provide Book,
Chapter and Verse for where The Bible states the location of Jesus' Tomb
can't you, idiot??
2019-03-12 09:35:09 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
"The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins
the exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact."
That, dear Yads, is gibberish.
But if I'm interpreting your gibberish correctly, you're saying that
the Bible states where Jesus' tomb is. And that's a lie, because it
doesn't.
So. Gibberish and lies.
Loser.
No, Stephen, it's not gibberish, 'cause the idiot can provide Book,
Chapter and Verse for where The Bible states the location of Jesus' Tomb
can't you, idiot??

Yads typed "The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact."

And that is gibberish. Resurection? Pins? Tomb 2000?
Idlehands
2019-03-11 23:46:51 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the
Biblical characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree! --
They teach you where Robin Hood is hurried as part of a Law degree?
Riiiight...
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
What 'evidence', idiot?? Isn't the belief in Christ and God all about
taking it on *WITHOUT* *EVIDENCE* , idiot??
Stephen said the Lord Jesus is a rotting corpse
somewhere i nthe Holy Land.
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Wow, what an amazing pile of fluff and nonsense. Perhaps you could
quote the actual verse that pinpoints the exact location of the tomb?

Perhaps you could also explain why the book of Mark did not have a
resurrection (note the spelling) until it was tacked on much much later?

(What is "nthe Holy")?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-12 00:00:17 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Doctor
Stephen said the Lord Jesus is a rotting corpse
somewhere i nthe Holy Land.
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Wow, what an amazing pile of fluff and nonsense.
Isn't it wonderful?!
Post by Idlehands
Perhaps you could
quote the actual verse that pinpoints the exact location of the tomb?

I think we all know the answer to that. It would be a resounding "No chance in hell."
Post by Idlehands
Perhaps you could also explain why the book of Mark did not have a
resurrection (note the spelling) until it was tacked on much much later?

Resurrection wasn't just for Jesus anyway, according to the Bible. Matthew 27: 52-53 "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."

Poor old Yads. He's not got a clue.
Idlehands
2019-03-12 00:28:30 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Idlehands
Perhaps you could also explain why the book of Mark did not have a
resurrection (note the spelling) until it was tacked on much much later?
Resurrection wasn't just for Jesus anyway, according to the Bible. Matthew 27: 52-53 "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."
Poor old Yads. He's not got a clue.
Asking binky to prove one, just one of his nonsensical claims is truly a
waste of time.

However when his "theology" is the result of watching Youtube videos of
fellow loons with even loonier claims what can one expect.

I suspect he attends his "Church" only because mommy does and when you
live under her roof, even when your 50 but living at home, her rules
dictate.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The Doctor
2019-03-12 05:16:44 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Idlehands
Perhaps you could also explain why the book of Mark did not have a
resurrection (note the spelling) until it was tacked on much much later?
Resurrection wasn't just for Jesus anyway, according to the Bible.
Matthew 27: 52-53 "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the
saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his
resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."
That was during the Curcifixion!
Timothy Bruening
During which one is nailed or tied to a cross, insulted, & turned into a dog?
The Doctor
2019-03-12 15:09:21 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Idlehands
Perhaps you could also explain why the book of Mark did not have a
resurrection (note the spelling) until it was tacked on much much later?
Resurrection wasn't just for Jesus anyway, according to the Bible.
Matthew 27: 52-53 "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the
saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his
resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."
That was during the Curcifixion!
During which one is nailed or tied to a cross, insulted, & turned into a dog?
Turned into a mass of dead body.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Timothy Bruening
The first World War Z?
The Doctor
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
e***@hotmail.com

How can it be "during the Crucifixion," If it says; "after his resurrection?"
s***@gmail.com
Anything's possible in Yads' World of Ignorance.
The Doctor
2019-03-12 15:18:07 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Post by s***@gmail.com
Matthew 27: 52-53 "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the
saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his
resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."
That was during the Curcifixion!
(End Quote)
How can it be "during the Crucifixion," If it says; "after his resurrection?"
Anything's possible in Yads' World of Ignorance.
Biggest ignoramous on rec.arts.drwh: Stephen Wilson!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Idlehands
2019-03-13 03:59:29 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Post by s***@gmail.com
Matthew 27: 52-53 "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the
saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his
resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."
That was during the Curcifixion!
(End Quote)
How can it be "during the Crucifixion," If it says; "after his resurrection?"
Anything's possible in Yads' World of Ignorance.
Biggest ignoramous on rec.arts.drwh: Stephen Wilson!
Says the idiot who can't even spell crucifixion.........or "ignoramus"....

LOLOLOLOLOL
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The Doctor
2019-03-12 15:17:27 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Post by s***@gmail.com
Matthew 27: 52-53 "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the
saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his
resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."
That was during the Curcifixion!
(End Quote)
How can it be "during the Crucifixion," If it says; "after his resurrection?"
Matthew 27 speaks of the Crucifiion events.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-12 18:45:18 UTC

Nope, you're right. I don't know what the use of the word "resurrection" is in the paragraph given, as it clearly doesn't refer to Christ.
The Doctor
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-12 23:36:06 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Matthew 27 speaks of the Crucifiion events.
(End Quote)
Nope, you're right. I don't know what the use of the word "resurrection" is in the paragraph given, as it clearly doesn't refer to Christ.
The general assumption appears to be that it's talking of the resurrection of the saints.

Which is interesting, don't you think? It shows that anyone can get themselves resurrected. And it must have been quite common. After all, the "fact" that all these dead people were wandering around seems to have gone completely uncommented on by the entire population of the world with the exception of the writer of Matthew...
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-13 00:15:06 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Matthew 27 speaks of the Crucifiion events.
(End Quote)
Nope, you're right. I don't know what the use of the word "resurrection" is in the paragraph given, as it clearly doesn't refer to Christ.
The general assumption appears to be that it's talking of the resurrection of the saints.
Which is interesting, don't you think? It shows that anyone can get themselves resurrected. And it must have been quite common. After all, the "fact" that all these dead people were wandering around seems to have gone completely uncommented on by the entire population of the world with the exception of the writer of Matthew...
I'm actually struggling a bit to imagine the scene. After all, Jews don't have saints. They're a Christian invention.

So all these saints that didn't yet exist came back to life. And presumably everyone knew they were saints because they had glowing halos above their heads. Do you think they still live amongst us, or did they go back to their graves at some point and re-bury themselves before dying for a 2nd time?
The Doctor
2019-03-13 01:12:52 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Which is interesting, don't you think? It shows that anyone can get
themselves resurrected. And it must have been quite common. After all,
the "fact" that all these dead people were wandering around seems to
have gone completely uncommented on by the entire population of the
world with the exception of the writer of Matthew...
I'm actually struggling a bit to imagine the scene. After all, Jews
don't have saints. They're a Christian invention.
So all these saints that didn't yet exist came back to life. And
presumably everyone knew they were saints because they had glowing halos
above their heads. Do you think they still live amongst us, or did they
dying for a 2nd time?
Went back to their graves.
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
The Doctor
2019-03-13 01:09:55 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Matthew 27 speaks of the Crucifiion events.
(End Quote)
Nope, you're right. I don't know what the use of the word
"resurrection" is in the paragraph given, as it clearly doesn't refer to
Christ.
The general assumption appears to be that it's talking of the
resurrection of the saints.
Wrong! That is yet to come.
s***@gmail.com
I see. So Matthew says the saints were resurrected but you don't believe him. So you're saying the gospel of Matthew got it wrong.
The Doctor
2019-03-13 12:41:58 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Matthew 27 speaks of the Crucifiion events.
(End Quote)
Nope, you're right. I don't know what the use of the word
"resurrection" is in the paragraph given, as it clearly doesn't refer to
Christ.
The general assumption appears to be that it's talking of the
resurrection of the saints.
Wrong! That is yet to come.
I see. So Matthew says the saints were resurrected but you don't believe
him. So you're saying the gospel of Matthew got it wrong.
Nope Lying Wilson, you have everything out of context!
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-13 13:34:17 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Matthew 27 speaks of the Crucifiion events.
(End Quote)
Nope, you're right. I don't know what the use of the word
"resurrection" is in the paragraph given, as it clearly doesn't refer to
Christ.
The general assumption appears to be that it's talking of the
resurrection of the saints.
Wrong! That is yet to come.
I see. So Matthew says the saints were resurrected but you don't believe
him. So you're saying the gospel of Matthew got it wrong.
Nope Lying Wilson, you have everything out of context!
Patently not true, Yads. I even gave you chapter and verse.

Loser.
The Doctor
2019-03-13 22:52:19 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Matthew 27 speaks of the Crucifiion events.
(End Quote)
Nope, you're right. I don't know what the use of the word
"resurrection" is in the paragraph given, as it clearly doesn't refer to
Christ.
The general assumption appears to be that it's talking of the
resurrection of the saints.
Wrong! That is yet to come.
I see. So Matthew says the saints were resurrected but you don't believe
him. So you're saying the gospel of Matthew got it wrong.
Nope Lying Wilson, you have everything out of context!
Patently not true, Yads. I even gave you chapter and verse.
Loser.
And quoted out of context.
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-13 23:26:04 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Matthew 27 speaks of the Crucifiion events.
(End Quote)
Nope, you're right. I don't know what the use of the word
"resurrection" is in the paragraph given, as it clearly doesn't refer to
Christ.
The general assumption appears to be that it's talking of the
resurrection of the saints.
Wrong! That is yet to come.
I see. So Matthew says the saints were resurrected but you don't believe
him. So you're saying the gospel of Matthew got it wrong.
Nope Lying Wilson, you have everything out of context!
Patently not true, Yads. I even gave you chapter and verse.
Loser.
And quoted out of context.
Fascinating watching you trying to squirm out of it, Yads.

NO, IT WAS NOT QUOTED OUT OF CONTEXT.

Add any context you want to, Yads, and you are not going to make it say anything different. And you will continue avoiding trying to explain what you think it means.

Loser.
The Doctor
2019-03-13 23:49:24 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
[...]
Hey Liar Wilson here is the full context!!

Matthew 27

1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:
2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.
3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see you to that.
5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
6 And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.
7 And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.
8 Why that field was called, The field of blood, to this day.
9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;
10 And gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me.
11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Are you the King of the Jews? And Jesus said to him, You say.
12 And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
13 Then said Pilate to him, Hear you not how many things they witness against you?
14 And he answered him to never a word; so that the governor marveled greatly.
15 Now at that feast the governor was wont to release to the people a prisoner, whom they would.
16 And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas.
17 Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said to them, Whom will you that I release to you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?
18 For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.
19 When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent to him, saying, Have you nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.
20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.
21 The governor answered and said to them, Whether of the two will you that I release to you? They said, Barabbas.
22 Pilate said to them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say to him, Let him be crucified.
23 And the governor said, Why, what evil has he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.
24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see you to it.
25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
26 Then released he Barabbas to them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.
27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered to him the whole band of soldiers.
28 And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.
29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it on his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
30 And they spit on him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
31 And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.
32 And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.
33 And when they were come to a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,
34 They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.
35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and on my clothing did they cast lots.
36 And sitting down they watched him there;
37 And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
38 Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.
39 And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,
40 And saying, You that destroy the temple, and build it in three days, save yourself. If you be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.
44 The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.
45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land to the ninth hour.
46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calls for Elias.
48 And straightway one of them ran, and took a sponge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.
50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in two from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared to many.
54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
55 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering to him:
56 Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedees children.
57 When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple:
58 He went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered.
59 And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,
60 And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulcher, and departed.
61 And there was Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, sitting over against the sepulcher.
62 Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together to Pilate,
63 Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
64 Command therefore that the sepulcher be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say to the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
65 Pilate said to them, You have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as you can.
66 So they went, and made the sepulcher sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-13 23:59:52 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
And quoted out of context.
Fascinating watching you trying to squirm out of it, Yads.
NO, IT WAS NOT QUOTED OUT OF CONTEXT.
Add any context you want to, Yads, and you are not going to make it say
anything different. And you will continue avoiding trying to explain
what you think it means.
Loser.
Hey Liar Wilson here is the full context!!
Bollocks, Yads. Tell me how you think your "context" changes anything. You can't. Because it doesn't. And you've still not answered a single question or addressed a single point.

You've called Matthew a liar. You've called me a liar. But the only one telling lies is YOU.

Loser.
The Doctor
2019-03-14 00:26:54 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
And quoted out of context.
Fascinating watching you trying to squirm out of it, Yads.
NO, IT WAS NOT QUOTED OUT OF CONTEXT.
Add any context you want to, Yads, and you are not going to make it say
anything different. And you will continue avoiding trying to explain
what you think it means.
Loser.
Hey Liar Wilson here is the full context!!
Bollocks, Yads. Tell me how you think your "context" changes anything.
You can't. Because it doesn't. And you've still not answered a single
question or addressed a single point.
You've called Matthew a liar. You've called me a liar. But the only one telling lies is YOU.
Loser.
Wilson like again by cutting the context!
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
Idlehands
2019-03-14 03:20:15 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
And quoted out of context.
Fascinating watching you trying to squirm out of it, Yads.
NO, IT WAS NOT QUOTED OUT OF CONTEXT.
Add any context you want to, Yads, and you are not going to make it say
anything different. And you will continue avoiding trying to explain
what you think it means.
Loser.
Hey Liar Wilson here is the full context!!
Bollocks, Yads. Tell me how you think your "context" changes anything.
You can't. Because it doesn't. And you've still not answered a single
question or addressed a single point.
You've called Matthew a liar. You've called me a liar. But the only one
telling lies is YOU.
Loser.
Wilson like again by cutting the context!
You don't seem to understand the word "context" which is not surprising
binky.

Do try and answer the question, for a change instead of screaming words
you are clueless about.

While I am waiting, please post the book, chapter and verse that gives
the exact location of the tomb.

TIA.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
s***@gmail.com
Do you have a single answer Yads? Or are you just going to continue to post gibberish?
The Doctor
2019-03-14 11:48:13 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
You've called Matthew a liar. You've called me a liar. But the only one
telling lies is YOU.
Loser.
Wilson like again by cutting the context!
Do you have a single answer Yads? Or are you just going to continue to post gibberish?
Still lying about context as usual SW?!
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-13 13:49:23 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Matthew 27 speaks of the Crucifiion events.
(End Quote)
Nope, you're right. I don't know what the use of the word
"resurrection" is in the paragraph given, as it clearly doesn't refer to
Christ.
The general assumption appears to be that it's talking of the
resurrection of the saints.
Wrong! That is yet to come.
I see. So Matthew says the saints were resurrected but you don't believe
him. So you're saying the gospel of Matthew got it wrong.
Nope Lying Wilson, you have everything out of context!
You are one seriously mixed up individual.

Matthew lies, I lie, everyone lies. The only person who tells the truth is Dave Yadallee. Especially when he's wrong.

Matthew wrote "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."

"His resurrection" isn't about Jesus. That's your claim, not mine.
"His resurrection" isn't about the saints. That's your claim, not mine.

So come on, Yads. Tell me what the truth is.
The Doctor
2019-03-13 22:53:38 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
[...]
Jesus is the first to arise from the Dead!
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
roach
2019-03-13 23:28:47 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
[...]
is he the first one to go to Heaven?

what about everybody before him? where do they go?
r***@gmail.com
what about all the people who died around the same time, and He hasn't finished getting a place ready for them? do they have to wait?
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-13 23:41:08 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by roach
Post by The Doctor
Jesus is the first to arise from the Dead!
is he the first one to go to Heaven?
what about everybody before him? where do they go?
what about all the people who died around the same time, and He hasn't finished getting a place ready for them? do they have to wait?
Not much point asking Yads. He's no idea what he believes.

He appears to have been told about the Rapture. Which presumably means that nobody has ever gone to Heaven. All the dead people are lying in the ground, just waiting for the second coming, at which point they will all be physically raised from the dead.

Or something. Like I said, Yads isn't particularly clear on his belief.
The Doctor

r***@gmail.com
but what about all the wonderful jews burned to ashes in the holocaust ???
%
what about all the british kids sold into child labor
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-14 00:07:02 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by roach
Post by The Doctor
Jesus is the first to arise from the Dead!
is he the first one to go to Heaven?
what about everybody before him? where do they go?
what about all the people who died around the same time, and He hasn't finished getting a place ready for them? do they have to wait?
Not much point asking Yads. He's no idea what he believes.
He appears to have been told about the Rapture. Which presumably means that nobody has ever gone to Heaven. All the dead people are lying in the ground, just waiting for the second coming, at which point they will all be physically raised from the dead.
Or something. Like I said, Yads isn't particularly clear on his belief.
but what about all the wonderful jews burned to ashes in the holocaust ???
Perhaps Yads could explain that one for you.

But probably not.
The Doctor
2019-03-14 00:27:45 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Or something. Like I said, Yads isn't particularly clear on his belief.
but what about all the wonderful jews burned to ashes in the holocaust ???
Perhaps Yads could explain that one for you.
But probably not.
Well Wilson wants to avoid that Hot potato for him!
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-14 07:45:42 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Or something. Like I said, Yads isn't particularly clear on his belief.
but what about all the wonderful jews burned to ashes in the holocaust ???
Perhaps Yads could explain that one for you.
But probably not.
Well Wilson wants to avoid that Hot potato for him!
As predicted. No explanation. Just gibberish.

Loser.
The Doctor
2019-03-14 11:48:43 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Or something. Like I said, Yads isn't particularly clear on his belief.
but what about all the wonderful jews burned to ashes in the holocaust ???
Perhaps Yads could explain that one for you.
But probably not.
Well Wilson wants to avoid that Hot potato for him!
As predicted. No explanation. Just gibberish.
Loser.
Too bad you cannot live an honest live SW!
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
%
no he pays for a motel
%
arby's
r***@gmail.com
they've got the meats
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-13 23:29:17 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
I see. So Matthew says the saints were resurrected but you don't believe
him. So you're saying the gospel of Matthew got it wrong.
Nope Lying Wilson, you have everything out of context!
You are one seriously mixed up individual.
Matthew lies, I lie, everyone lies. The only person who tells the truth
is Dave Yadallee. Especially when he's wrong.
Matthew wrote "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints
which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection,
and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."
"His resurrection" isn't about Jesus. That's your claim, not mine.
"His resurrection" isn't about the saints. That's your claim, not mine.
So come on, Yads. Tell me what the truth is.
Jesus is the first to arise from the Dead!
That's not what Matthew said, Yads. He quite clearly states that various saints were resurrected while Jesus was on the cross.

So you're calling Matthew a liar. Any other gospels you want to call out while you're at it?
The Doctor

Idlehands
2019-03-14 03:29:24 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
There you go binky, I have isolate the passage that proves you are
lying, while leaving all your precious "context" in place so you can't
deflect (again).

It appears that all the Saints arose while Christ was still on the cross.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-14 01:49:02 UTC
(Quote)

Lazarus (sp) might argue the fine details of that!
The Doctor
2019-03-14 11:35:09 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Jesus is the first to arise from the Dead!
(End Quote)
Lazarus (sp) might argue the fine details of that!
Only to end up dead for now. BTW corect spelling.
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
s***@gmail.com
Oh yes? When did he die? How old was he? Where can I find his corpse?
Timothy Bruening
What about Lazarus & a Roman official's daughter?
The Doctor
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
Idlehands
2019-03-14 03:23:01 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
[...]
What about Lazarus?

John 11

43 When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come
out!” 44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips
of linen, and a cloth around his face.

oops, more lies from our "Pure Christian".
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-14 08:43:11 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
So come on, Yads. Tell me what the truth is.
Jesus is the first to arise from the Dead!
You lie, Dave Yadallee! According to the Bible, lots of people came back from the dead - before Jesus was even born.

As an example, 1 Kings 17:22-23 "And the Lord heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived. And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son liveth."
The Doctor
2019-03-14 11:49:38 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
So come on, Yads. Tell me what the truth is.
Jesus is the first to arise from the Dead!
You lie, Dave Yadallee! According to the Bible, lots of people came back
from the dead - before Jesus was even born.
As an example, 1 Kings 17:22-23 "And the Lord heard the voice of Elijah;
and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived. And
Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the
house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son
liveth."
And wher is Elijah now?
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-14 12:00:26 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
So come on, Yads. Tell me what the truth is.
Jesus is the first to arise from the Dead!
You lie, Dave Yadallee! According to the Bible, lots of people came back
from the dead - before Jesus was even born.
As an example, 1 Kings 17:22-23 "And the Lord heard the voice of Elijah;
and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived. And
Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the
house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son
liveth."
And wher is Elijah now?
Why don't you tell me, Yads?

As usual though, I don't think you understood the passage. It wasn't Elijah who was resurrected. It was the child.
solar penguin
2019-03-12 00:20:40 UTC
On Monday, 11 March 2019 17:01:04 UTC, The Idiot insisted...
Post by The Doctor
Stephen said the Lord Jesus is a rotting corpse
somewhere i nthe Holy Land.
That's silly. Jesus is a rotting corpse somewhere in Japan.
Where does it mention the exact spot?
The Doctor
2019-03-12 05:17:31 UTC
Post by The Doctor
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
--
Where does it mention the exact spot?
Who is this Joeph of Aramateus they talk about?
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
solar penguin
2019-03-12 05:55:25 UTC
Post by The Doctor
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
--
Where does it mention the exact spot?
Who is this Joeph of Aramateus they talk about?
--
A person, not an exact spot. IMHO probably not even a real
person, just a make-up fictional character. But either way,
not any kind of spot.
The Doctor
2019-03-12 14:56:08 UTC
Post by The Doctor
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
--
Where does it mention the exact spot?
Who is this Joeph of Aramateus they talk about?
--
A person, not an exact spot. IMHO probably not even a real
person, just a make-up fictional character. But either way,
not any kind of spot.
historical real person with a grave to offer!!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-12 07:44:39 UTC
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
--
Where does it mention the exact spot?
Who is this Joeph of Aramateus they talk about?
I've no idea, Yads. I've never heard "them" talking about Joeph of Aramateus.

Perhaps you mean Joseph of Arimathea? Who knows what you mean though. He was a man, not "the exact spot".
The Doctor
2019-03-12 15:05:09 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
--
Where does it mention the exact spot?
Who is this Joeph of Aramateus they talk about?
I've no idea, Yads. I've never heard "them" talking about Joeph of Aramateus.
Perhaps you mean Joseph of Arimathea? Who knows what you mean though. He
was a man, not "the exact spot".
And his Grave is know to this very day!!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-12 15:37:31 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
--
Where does it mention the exact spot?
Who is this Joeph of Aramateus they talk about?
I've no idea, Yads. I've never heard "them" talking about Joeph of Aramateus.
Perhaps you mean Joseph of Arimathea? Who knows what you mean though. He
was a man, not "the exact spot".
And his Grave is know to this very day!!
Yet another lie, Yads. You're not very good at this game.

Everyone knows that Joseph was buried in Cardiff.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/christian-icon-joseph-arimathea-could-5164183

So what you're saying is that Jesus was buried in Cardiff. I see.
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-12 18:41:34 UTC
(Quote)

Not necessarily. It's clear that Joseph never got to USE the tomb mentioned in the Bible. It's not impossible that he travelled to, died and was buried in, Cardiff, in a different tomb.
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-12 18:49:35 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
So what you're saying is that Jesus was buried in Cardiff. I see.
(End Quote)
Not necessarily. It's clear that Joseph never got to USE the tomb mentioned in the Bible. It's not impossible that he travelled to, died and was buried in, Cardiff, in a different tomb.
Yeah, I know that! I was being somewhat facetious. I find it quite difficult to be serious when responding to Yads.

Of course, the gospels were written many years after Jesus died, by unknown authors and it's unlikely any of them ever actually met the subject of their stories. Separating fact from fiction is almost impossible. Personally, I'm happy to take the plausible parts but, on the whole, reject the supernatural parts.
The Doctor
2019-03-12 20:59:55 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
So what you're saying is that Jesus was buried in Cardiff. I see.
(End Quote)
Not necessarily. It's clear that Joseph never got to USE the tomb
mentioned in the Bible. It's not impossible that he travelled to, died
and was buried in, Cardiff, in a different tomb.
Yeah, I know that! I was being somewhat facetious. I find it quite
difficult to be serious when responding to Yads.
Of course, the gospels were written many years after Jesus died, by
unknown authors and it's unlikely any of them ever actually met the
subject of their stories. Separating fact from fiction is almost
impossible. Personally, I'm happy to take the plausible parts but, on
the whole, reject the supernatural parts.
Yoda would be ashamed of you!
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
Timothy Bruening
2019-03-12 19:53:40 UTC
(Quote)
Why didn't Joseph get to use that tomb, given that Jesus famously VACATED IT!
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-12 20:46:52 UTC

The major reason might be that he doesn't appear to have been in Jerusalem when he died.
The Doctor
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
s***@gmail.com

So you're saying Golgatha was in Jerusalem when he died. So who do you think Golgatha was?
The Doctor
2019-03-13 01:08:23 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Why didn't Joseph get to use that tomb, given that Jesus famously VACATED IT!
(End Quote)
The major reason might be that he doesn't appear to have been in Jerusalem when he died.
Golgatha!!
So you're saying Golgatha was in Jerusalem when he died. So who do you think Golgatha was?
A hill that looks like a skull.
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
Idlehands
2019-03-13 04:02:11 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Why didn't Joseph get to use that tomb, given that Jesus famously VACATED IT!
(End Quote)
The major reason might be that he doesn't appear to have been in
Jerusalem when he died.
Golgatha!!
So you're saying Golgatha was in Jerusalem when he died. So who do you
think Golgatha was?
A hill that looks like a skull.
Perhaps you should learn to spell Golgotha? Or any other word in the
English language for that matter.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
e***@hotmail.com

We are discussing where JOSEPH died.
%
you might be but you never get read
The Doctor
2019-03-13 01:13:46 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Post by Timothy Bruening
Why didn't Joseph get to use that tomb, given that Jesus famously VACATED IT!
(End Quote)
The major reason might be that he doesn't appear to have been in Jerusalem when he died.
Golgatha!!
(End Quote)
We are discussing where JOSEPH died.
Just outside of ancient Jerusalem.
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-13 02:39:14 UTC
(Quote)

I don't know that the Bible ever brings up Joseph again, so we can't be certain where he died.
The Doctor
2019-03-13 12:16:05 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Post by e***@hotmail.com
We are discussing where JOSEPH died.
Just outside of ancient Jerusalem.
(End Quote)
I don't know that the Bible ever brings up Joseph again, so we can't be
certain where he died.
There are many Joseph's in the New Testament!!
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-13 12:34:14 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
Post by e***@hotmail.com
We are discussing where JOSEPH died.
Just outside of ancient Jerusalem.
(End Quote)
I don't know that the Bible ever brings up Joseph again, so we can't be
certain where he died.
There are many Joseph's in the New Testament!!
We're not talking about all the Josephs mentioned in the Bible. We're talking about one. You're the one who mentioned him in the first place. Although you called him Joeph.

Seeing as you're so confused, why don't you explain where we can find the remains of any Joseph of your choice?
e***@hotmail.com

We are specifically speaking of the Joseph who owned the tomb Jesus was laid in after the crucifixion.
The Doctor
2019-03-12 21:00:36 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
So what you're saying is that Jesus was buried in Cardiff. I see.
(End Quote)
Not necessarily. It's clear that Joseph never got to USE the tomb
mentioned in the Bible. It's not impossible that he travelled to, died
and was buried in, Cardiff, in a different tomb.
Why didn't Joseph get to use that tomb, given that Jesus famously VACATED IT!
And is living!!
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
s***@gmail.com
The Tomb is living? Where is it living?
The Doctor
2019-03-13 01:07:57 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
So what you're saying is that Jesus was buried in Cardiff. I see.
(End Quote)
Not necessarily. It's clear that Joseph never got to USE the tomb
mentioned in the Bible. It's not impossible that he travelled to, died
and was buried in, Cardiff, in a different tomb.
Why didn't Joseph get to use that tomb, given that Jesus famously VACATED IT!
And is living!!
The Tomb is living? Where is it living?
We talk of Christ Jesus, the Living Christ!
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
The Doctor
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
The Doctor
2019-03-12 20:55:37 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
--
Where does it mention the exact spot?
Who is this Joeph of Aramateus they talk about?
I've no idea, Yads. I've never heard "them" talking about Joeph of Aramateus.
Perhaps you mean Joseph of Arimathea? Who knows what you mean though. He
was a man, not "the exact spot".
And his Grave is know to this very day!!
Yet another lie, Yads. You're not very good at this game.
Everyone knows that Joseph was buried in Cardiff.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/christian-icon-joseph-arimathea-could-5164183
So what you're saying is that Jesus was buried in Cardiff. I see.
No chance foul bird!
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
Timothy Bruening
Please post GPS coordinates.
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-12 18:39:18 UTC
(Quote)

There is a spot that has been designated as Joseph's (and thus, Jesus') tomb. But there's been no verification. Further, the existence of a tomb, legitimate or not, is immaterial. Your claim was that the location of the tomb was pin pointed in the Bible! The location, not the original owner. So, where in the Boble does it give the exact location of Joseph's tomb?
The Doctor
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-13 00:27:54 UTC
(Quote)
So, where in the Boble does it give the exact location of
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Joseph's tomb?
Boble?
(End Quote)

So, where in the Bible does it give the exact location of Joseph's tomb?

Focusing on a typo only shows you have no answer to the question.
%
no it doesn't and depending on the typo it can say plenty
The Doctor
2019-03-13 01:13:15 UTC
(Quote)
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Joseph's tomb?
Boble?
(End Quote)
So, where in the Bible does it give the exact location of Joseph's tomb?
Focusing on a typo only shows you have no answer to the question.
That is mention in the Gospels.
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-13 02:36:49 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Focusing on a typo only shows you have no answer to the question.
That is mention in the Gospels.
(End Quote)

Which book? Which chapter? Which paragraphs?

Where, in the Gospels, does it specify WHERE Joseph's tomb was?
Idlehands
2019-03-13 04:04:13 UTC
(Quote)
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Joseph's tomb?
Boble?
(End Quote)
So, where in the Bible does it give the exact location of Joseph's tomb?
Focusing on a typo only shows you have no answer to the question.
That is mention in the Gospels.
Book, chapter and passage number please, oh and you commenting on a
spelling error is so damn funny it hurts.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
s***@gmail.com
We're still waiting for your answer, Yads. Which gospel has enabled you to determine the exact geographical location of the tomb?
Daniel60
2019-03-12 09:13:33 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the
Biblical characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree! --
They teach you where Robin Hood is hurried as part of a Law degree?
Riiiight...
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
What 'evidence', idiot?? Isn't the belief in Christ and God all about
taking it on *WITHOUT* *EVIDENCE* , idiot??
Stephen said the Lord Jesus is a rotting corpse
somewhere i nthe Holy Land.
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Oh!! Where, *EXACTLY* , is the Tomb, idiot??
2019-03-12 15:13:32 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the
Biblical characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree! --
They teach you where Robin Hood is hurried as part of a Law degree?
Riiiight...
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
What 'evidence', idiot?? Isn't the belief in Christ and God all about
taking it on *WITHOUT* *EVIDENCE* , idiot??
Stephen said the Lord Jesus is a rotting corpse
somewhere i nthe Holy Land.
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Oh!! Where, *EXACTLY* , is the Tomb, idiot??
Covered by a Church now.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
e***@hotmail.com

But where, in the Bible, does it claim that's the spot?
Daniel60
2019-03-13 13:04:09 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the
Biblical characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree! --
They teach you where Robin Hood is hurried as part of a Law degree?
Riiiight...
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
What 'evidence', idiot?? Isn't the belief in Christ and God all about
taking it on *WITHOUT* *EVIDENCE* , idiot??
Stephen said the Lord Jesus is a rotting corpse
somewhere i nthe Holy Land.
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Oh!! Where, *EXACTLY* , is the Tomb, idiot??
Covered by a Church now.
Oh!! Right!! So it could be under my local Church then!! O.K!!
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
Daniel60
2019-03-14 09:05:04 UTC
<Snip>
Stephen said the Lord Jesus is a rotting corpse somewhere i
nthe Holy Land.
The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and
pins the exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Oh!! Where, *EXACTLY* , is the Tomb, idiot??
Covered by a Church now.
Oh!! Right!! So it could be under my local Church then!! O.K!!
You are in Israel?
No .... but there *IS* a Church here!! Four, in fact!!
2019-03-11 13:20:24 UTC
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
There isn’t any evidence of Robin Hood’s grave.
How do you expect him to analyse something
that doesn’t exist!?! ⁉️⁉️
The Doctor
2019-03-11 17:11:05 UTC
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
There isn’t any evidence of Robin Hood’s grave.
How do you expect him to analyse something
that doesn’t exist!?! ⁉⁉
What about the Battle of Runnymede?
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Daniel60
2019-03-13 13:10:18 UTC
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
There isn’t any evidence of Robin Hood’s grave.
How do you expect him to analyse something
that doesn’t exist!?! ⁉️⁉️
What about the Battle of Runnymede?
What about it, idiot?? Do you know Robin Hood was there, idiot??
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
Daniel60
Idlehands
2019-03-10 22:46:52 UTC
Post by Idlehands
He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.
Yads has a religion that's unique to him. It involves avoiding alcohol, shellfish and pork. He's got some idea of a rapture and believes he'll either be beheaded or live forever.
Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically everyone but Aggy...
Well at least he has achieved his "ambition", his continued kissing
Aggy's ass is confusing as Aggy has mocked and dismissed his "beliefs"
continuously.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-10 09:38:44 UTC
<Snip>
Post by Idlehands
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
I'd be happy to have a try, idiot .... as soon as I find out what a
'Cathlics' is, idiot!!
s/Cathlic/Catholic/g
Ah!! O.K., then! As far as I know, and I'll admit that I don't know
everything about Catholics, they *DON'T* call Mary the Mother of God!!
The Mother of CHRIST, sure, but not GOD, who has existed since the
beginning of Time, if not before, so did not need to have a MOTHER!!
Idiot!!
Well actually, with binky's irrational hatred of Catholics aside,
"The Catholic Church holds distinctive Marian dogmas, namely her status
as the Mother of God, her Immaculate Conception, her perpetual
virginity, and her Assumption into heaven."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary,_mother_of_Jesus
Thanks for the link.
Post by Idlehands
The reason is complex and too deep to go into in Usenet.  She is also
venerated in the Quran.
Binky's well noted hatred of Catholics however are in direct violation
of Jesus's greatest commandment to love one another as we lover
ourselves.  But he would rather not be reminded of that.
He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.
As I was typing my reply to the idiot, I was thinking that, as GOD is
three entities in One, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, if Mary *IS* the
Mother of Jesus/Son, then she *IS* , sort of, the mother of (part of)
God, at least, anyway!!

But, Who cares ..... and what has it got to do with *WHO* in any case??
2019-03-10 12:50:46 UTC
<Snip>
Post by Idlehands
The reason is complex and too deep to go into in Usenet.  She is also
venerated in the Quran.
Binky's well noted hatred of Catholics however are in direct violation
of Jesus's greatest commandment to love one another as we lover
ourselves.  But he would rather not be reminded of that.
He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.
As I was typing my reply to the idiot, I was thinking that, as GOD is
three entities in One, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, if Mary *IS* the
Mother of Jesus/Son, then she *IS* , sort of, the mother of (part of)
God, at least, anyway!!
But, Who cares ..... and what has it got to do with *WHO* in any case??
Truth is the Mother Son deity realtionship was ported in from paganism!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
solar penguin
2019-03-10 13:48:13 UTC
Binky bleated...
As was the whole concept of a god in the first place.
The Doctor
2019-03-10 17:57:16 UTC
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
Truth is the Mother Son deity realtionship was ported in
from paganism!
As was the whole concept of a god in the first place.
Pagan / Satnic concept of course!!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Idlehands
2019-03-12 00:32:44 UTC
<Snip>
Post by Idlehands
The reason is complex and too deep to go into in Usenet.  She is also
venerated in the Quran.
Binky's well noted hatred of Catholics however are in direct violation
of Jesus's greatest commandment to love one another as we lover
ourselves.  But he would rather not be reminded of that.
He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.
As I was typing my reply to the idiot, I was thinking that, as GOD is
three entities in One, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, if Mary *IS* the
Mother of Jesus/Son, then she *IS* , sort of, the mother of (part of)
God, at least, anyway!!
But, Who cares ..... and what has it got to do with *WHO* in any case??
Truth is the Mother Son deity realtionship was ported in from paganism!
What an interesting claim binky, why then does your Church claim the
following?

"We Believe:
in One God, the Creator and Sustainer of all things,
existing eternally in three Persons; the Father, the Son
and the Holy Spirit"

So do you struggle as a "Pure Christian" attending a pagan stricken Church?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Idlehands
2019-03-10 22:43:54 UTC
<Snip>
Post by Idlehands
The reason is complex and too deep to go into in Usenet.  She is also
venerated in the Quran.
Binky's well noted hatred of Catholics however are in direct violation
of Jesus's greatest commandment to love one another as we lover
ourselves.  But he would rather not be reminded of that.
He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.
As I was typing my reply to the idiot, I was thinking that, as GOD is
three entities in One, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, if Mary *IS* the
Mother of Jesus/Son, then she *IS* , sort of, the mother of (part of)
God, at least, anyway!!
But, Who cares ..... and what has it got to do with *WHO* in any case??
Absolutely nothing to do with Who, however binky loves to drag it into a
conversation in which his ass is being kicked.

Which explains why we see it so often.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The Doctor
2019-03-10 12:45:18 UTC
[...]
Exactly what I tell the Roman Catholics. Esp, when the priests call
MAry Mother of God!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Daniel60
2019-03-11 09:11:56 UTC
<Snip>
I'd be happy to have a try, idiot .... as soon as I find out what a
'Cathlics' is, idiot!!
s/Cathlic/Catholic/g
Ah!! O.K., then! As far as I know, and I'll admit that I don't know
everything about Catholics, they *DON'T* call Mary the Mother of God!!
The Mother of CHRIST, sure, but not GOD, who has existed since the
beginning of Time, if not before, so did not need to have a MOTHER!!
Idiot!!
Exactly what I tell the Roman Catholics. Esp, when the priests call
MAry Mother of God!
WHAT the hell is that supposed to mean, idiot??
Idlehands
2019-03-11 12:40:10 UTC
<Snip>
I'd be happy to have a try, idiot .... as soon as I find out what a
'Cathlics' is, idiot!!
s/Cathlic/Catholic/g
Ah!! O.K., then! As far as I know, and I'll admit that I don't know
everything about Catholics, they *DON'T* call Mary the Mother of God!!
The Mother of CHRIST, sure, but not GOD, who has existed since the
beginning of Time, if not before, so did not need to have a MOTHER!!
Idiot!!
Exactly what I tell the Roman Catholics. Esp, when the priests call
MAry Mother of God!
WHAT the hell is that supposed to mean, idiot??
I think he is claiming to have actual debates with Catholics including
priests. It quite the imagination binky has.

Even if he did, I suspect they walk away laughing their asses off,
especially if he speaks as well as he writes.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Idlehands
2019-03-07 13:38:51 UTC
[...]
Binky fails to include that "Easter" is mentioned in his most revered
Bible, the only "correct" Bible, his precious KJV version.

Not sure why he always skips over that part?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-07 09:35:21 UTC

Other way around. In order to keep their converts, early Christianity adopted pagan celebrations and reinterpreted them as "Christian!"
The Doctor
2019-03-07 13:07:18 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
So we have evidence of early Christianity being contaminated by pagans
as Yads & Aggy have alleged?
(End Quote)
Other way around. In order to keep their converts, early Christianity
adopted pagan celebrations and reinterpreted them as "Christian!"
Quote - end of quote!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
The Doctor
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
The Doctor
2019-03-07 12:48:50 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
REally it is a pagan tradition that has no place in pure Christianity.
--
(End Quote)
Most of Easter is actually Pagan Spring festivals. Most of Christmas is
actually Pagan Winter Equinox Festivals. If the Church didn't want these
things in its "pure Christianity," it shouldn't have incorporated them!
You got my point!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann