Ash Wednesday OT
2017-03-01 19:34:36 UTC
Today is Ash Wednesday, the start of Lent! Lent was actually mentioned in a Doctor Who episode a few years ago!

Lent was a Christian tradition. When the Fat One was sent for his conversion tutorial for the Order of the Headless, he asked the headless monks if they had Lent, as he wasn't good at giving things up, just before they took his head. (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)
The Doctor
2017-03-01 22:24:14 UTC
Today is Ash Wednesday, the start of Lent! Lent was actually mentioned in
a Doctor Who episode a few years ago!
Lent was a Christian tradition. When the Fat One was sent for his
conversion tutorial for the Order of the Headless, he asked the headless
monks if they had Lent, as he wasn't good at giving things up, just before
they took his head. (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)
Junking up the group again!!

Mind you The 2 Doctors was suppose to take place in New Orleans.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
God is dead! Yahweh lives! Jesus his only begotten Son is the Risen Saviour!!
Timothy Bruening
2019-03-06 17:49:26 UTC
Happy Ash Wednesday, the start of Lent! Lent was actually mentioned in a Doctor Who episode a few years ago!

roach
2019-03-06 17:57:33 UTC
i thought that said the start of lentil
roach
2019-03-06 17:57:54 UTC
jacobian holiday of beans
The Doctor
2019-03-06 20:18:45 UTC
Happy Ash Wednesday, the start of Lent! Lent was actually mentioned in
a Doctor Who episode a few years ago!
Lent was a Christian tradition. When the Fat One was sent for his
conversion tutorial for the Order of the Headless, he asked the headless
monks if they had Lent, as he wasn't good at giving things up, just
before they took his head. (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)
REally it is a pagan tradition that has no place in pure Christianity.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-07 03:28:59 UTC
(Quote)
REally it is a pagan tradition that has no place in pure Christianity.
--
(End Quote)

Most of Easter is actually Pagan Spring festivals. Most of Christmas is actually Pagan Winter Equinox Festivals. If the Church didn't want these things in its "pure Christianity," it shouldn't have incorporated them!
Timothy Bruening
So we have evidence of early Christianity being contaminated by pagans as Yads & Aggy have alleged?
Daniel60
2019-03-07 09:18:10 UTC
(Quote) REally it is a pagan tradition that has no place in pure
Christianity. -- (End Quote)
Most of Easter is actually Pagan Spring festivals. Most of
Christmas is actually Pagan Winter Equinox Festivals. If the Church
didn't want these things in its "pure Christianity," it shouldn't
have incorporated them!
So we have evidence of early Christianity being contaminated by
pagans as Yads & Aggy have alleged?
Tim, what are converts to *ANY* religion *BEFORE* they convert to that
new religion??

If a person becomes a Jew, before that conversion, I'm guessing
(current) Jews would have called them a pagan!

If a person becomes a Hindu, before that conversion, I'm guessing
(current) Hindu's would have called them a pagan (or equivalent)!

If a person becomes a Moslem, before that conversion, I'm guessing
(current) Moslem's would have called them a pagan/infideals (or equivalent)!

Etc!! Etc!!

Tim, don't fall into the idiots ways!!
2019-03-07 13:06:20 UTC
[...]
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-07 13:29:51 UTC
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
The Doctor
2019-03-07 13:41:49 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-07 22:18:04 UTC
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
The Doctor
2019-03-07 22:28:10 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-07 22:34:52 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
Definition of moron: a very stupid person.

Therefore it is true to say that Yads is a moron.
The Doctor
2019-03-07 22:39:59 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
Definition of moron: a very stupid person.
Therefore it is true to say that Yads is a moron.
Wilson is a lying idiot!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Idlehands
2019-03-08 00:23:37 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
Definition of moron: a very stupid person.
Therefore it is true to say that Yads is a moron.
Wilson is a lying idiot!
Oops another lie from a "pure Christian", time to get back to Sunday
school binky boy.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Idlehands
2019-03-08 00:22:41 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
Well that looks like yet another lie by binky, such behaviour from a
"pure Christian".

1. You ARE a moron, so not a lie
2. I have not need to teach SW anything, especially recognizing morons
3. I have never taught anyone to be a "aliar". (or a liar).

Three lies for the price of one binky, a direct slide to hell for you.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-09 11:49:05 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
What is a 'aliar', idiot??
2019-03-09 11:55:00 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
What is a 'aliar', idiot??
Yads likes to throw names at people indiscriminately. They're his attempts at being insulting.

Of course, everyone can see that the main person who tells lies in this group is Yads himself. So nobody believes a word he says. Which means that his attempted insults are completely ineffective.
The Doctor
2019-03-09 15:19:22 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
What is a 'aliar', idiot??
Yads likes to throw names at people indiscriminately. They're his
attempts at being insulting.
Of course, everyone can see that the main person who tells lies in this
group is Yads himself. So nobody believes a word he says. Which means
that his attempted insults are completely ineffective.
Said the compulsively lying Stephen Wilson!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Idlehands
2019-03-09 23:23:03 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
What is a 'aliar', idiot??
Yads likes to throw names at people indiscriminately. They're his
attempts at being insulting.
Of course, everyone can see that the main person who tells lies in this
group is Yads himself. So nobody believes a word he says. Which means
that his attempted insults are completely ineffective.
Said the compulsively lying Stephen Wilson!
Please point out where he is lying binky boy. I can't see one lie in
his paragraph/
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
%
that's a lie
The Doctor
2019-03-10 00:07:37 UTC
Post by %
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Here's an honest answer for you: you're a moron.
Idlehands taught you well to be aliar and a self-deluded one SW!
What is a 'aliar', idiot??
Yads likes to throw names at people indiscriminately. They're his
attempts at being insulting.
Of course, everyone can see that the main person who tells lies in this
group is Yads himself. So nobody believes a word he says. Which means
that his attempted insults are completely ineffective.
Said the compulsively lying Stephen Wilson!
Please point out where he is lying binky boy.  I can't see one lie in
his paragraph/
that's a lie
Idlehands is a baron on lies.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Idlehands
2019-03-08 00:24:19 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
No. Not wasting my time. You're too thick to understand.
You cannot give an honest answer!
Speaking of an "honest answer", why don't you answer my question binky?
Chicken?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Idlehands
2019-03-07 13:40:23 UTC
[...]
I have no idea what or who "Cathlics" are but Catholics call her that
because of the Trinity. You know about the Trinity don't you binky,
being that "pure" Christian you claim to be?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-09 11:47:51 UTC
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 7:29:00 PM UTC-8,
[...]
I'd be happy to have a try, idiot .... as soon as I find out what a
'Cathlics' is, idiot!!
2019-03-09 15:16:23 UTC
[...]
s/Cathlic/Catholic/g
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Daniel60
2019-03-10 03:48:07 UTC
[...]
Ah!! O.K., then! As far as I know, and I'll admit that I don't know
everything about Catholics, they *DON'T* call Mary the Mother of God!!

The Mother of CHRIST, sure, but not GOD, who has existed since the
beginning of Time, if not before, so did not need to have a MOTHER!!

Idiot!!
Idlehands
2019-03-10 03:58:21 UTC
[...]
Well actually, with binky's irrational hatred of Catholics aside,
Catholics do venerate her as the Mother of God:

"The Catholic Church holds distinctive Marian dogmas, namely her status
as the Mother of God, her Immaculate Conception, her perpetual
virginity, and her Assumption into heaven."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary,_mother_of_Jesus

The reason is complex and too deep to go into in Usenet. She is also
venerated in the Quran.

Binky's well noted hatred of Catholics however are in direct violation
of Jesus's greatest commandment to love one another as we lover
ourselves. But he would rather not be reminded of that.

He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-10 09:11:37 UTC
Post by Idlehands
He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.

Yads has a religion that's unique to him. It involves avoiding alcohol, shellfish and pork. He's got some idea of a rapture and believes he'll either be beheaded or live forever.

Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically everyone but Aggy...
Timothy Bruening
Yads will become a Headless Monk?
The Doctor
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
The Doctor
2019-03-10 12:47:38 UTC
Post by Idlehands
He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.
Yads has a religion that's unique to him. It involves avoiding alcohol,
shellfish and pork. He's got some idea of a rapture and believes he'll
either be beheaded or live forever.
Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate
everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically
everyone but Aggy...
Too bad you believe Christ is dead in the grave.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-10 14:41:53 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate
everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically
everyone but Aggy...
Too bad you believe Christ is dead in the grave.
Why's that too bad?

Anyway, you only think Jesus is still alive because nobody knows where his corpse is.

Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the Biblical characters you care to mention?

Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
The Doctor
2019-03-10 17:57:50 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate
everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically
everyone but Aggy...
Too bad you believe Christ is dead in the grave.
Why's that too bad?
Anyway, you only think Jesus is still alive because nobody knows where his corpse is.
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the Biblical
characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com

Failure to answer the question noted.
The Doctor
2019-03-10 22:31:45 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate
everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically
everyone but Aggy...
Too bad you believe Christ is dead in the grave.
Why's that too bad?
Anyway, you only think Jesus is still alive because nobody knows where his corpse is.
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the Biblical
characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree!
No I don't.
Failure to answer the question noted.
You cannot determine evidence!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com
Gibberish.
The Doctor
2019-03-10 23:19:19 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate
everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically
everyone but Aggy...
Too bad you believe Christ is dead in the grave.
Why's that too bad?
Anyway, you only think Jesus is still alive because nobody knows where his corpse is.
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the Biblical
characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree!
No I don't.
Failure to answer the question noted.
You cannot determine evidence!
Gibberish.
That is how Stephen wilson's brain operates.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
solar penguin
2019-03-10 21:37:01 UTC
On Sunday, 10 March 2019 17:57:51 UTC, The Idiot insisted...
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the Biblical
characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree!
--
They teach you where Robin Hood is hurried as part of a
Law degree? Riiiight...
The Doctor
2019-03-10 22:37:46 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the Biblical
characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree!
--
They teach you where Robin Hood is hurried as part of a
Law degree? Riiiight...
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Daniel60
2019-03-11 09:06:11 UTC
On Sunday, 10 March 2019 17:57:51 UTC, The Idiot insisted...
In article
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the
Biblical characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or
Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree! --
They teach you where Robin Hood is hurried as part of a Law degree?
Riiiight...
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
What 'evidence', idiot?? Isn't the belief in Christ and God all about
taking it on *WITHOUT* *EVIDENCE* , idiot??
2019-03-11 17:01:02 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you know where Mary's corpse is? Or Joseph's? Or any of the
Biblical characters you care to mention?
Can you tell me where Mozart is buried? Or King Arthur? Or
Robin Hood?
You sir need to take a law degree! --
They teach you where Robin Hood is hurried as part of a Law degree?
Riiiight...
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
What 'evidence', idiot?? Isn't the belief in Christ and God all about
taking it on *WITHOUT* *EVIDENCE* , idiot??
Stephen said the Lord Jesus is a rotting corpse
somewhere i nthe Holy Land.

The Holy Bible historically accounts for the resurection and pins the
exact spot of the Tomb 2000 after the fact.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
s***@gmail.com

solar penguin
2019-03-11 13:20:24 UTC
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
Nope. Wilson is incapable of analysing evidence.
There isn’t any evidence of Robin Hood’s grave.
How do you expect him to analyse something
that doesn’t exist!?! ⁉️⁉️
Idlehands
2019-03-10 22:46:52 UTC
Post by Idlehands
He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.
Yads has a religion that's unique to him. It involves avoiding alcohol, shellfish and pork. He's got some idea of a rapture and believes he'll either be beheaded or live forever.
Beyond that, his ambition appears to be as idle as possible and to hate everybody who doesn't agree with everything he believes. So basically everyone but Aggy...
Well at least he has achieved his "ambition", his continued kissing
Aggy's ass is confusing as Aggy has mocked and dismissed his "beliefs"
continuously.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-10 09:38:44 UTC
<Snip>
Post by Idlehands
Explain why Cathlics call Mary the Mother of God?
I'd be happy to have a try, idiot .... as soon as I find out what a
'Cathlics' is, idiot!!
s/Cathlic/Catholic/g
Ah!! O.K., then! As far as I know, and I'll admit that I don't know
everything about Catholics, they *DON'T* call Mary the Mother of God!!
The Mother of CHRIST, sure, but not GOD, who has existed since the
beginning of Time, if not before, so did not need to have a MOTHER!!
Idiot!!
Well actually, with binky's irrational hatred of Catholics aside,
"The Catholic Church holds distinctive Marian dogmas, namely her status
as the Mother of God, her Immaculate Conception, her perpetual
virginity, and her Assumption into heaven."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary,_mother_of_Jesus
Thanks for the link.
Post by Idlehands
The reason is complex and too deep to go into in Usenet.  She is also
venerated in the Quran.
Binky's well noted hatred of Catholics however are in direct violation
of Jesus's greatest commandment to love one another as we lover
ourselves.  But he would rather not be reminded of that.
He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.
As I was typing my reply to the idiot, I was thinking that, as GOD is
three entities in One, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, if Mary *IS* the
Mother of Jesus/Son, then she *IS* , sort of, the mother of (part of)
God, at least, anyway!!

But, Who cares ..... and what has it got to do with *WHO* in any case??
2019-03-10 12:50:46 UTC
<Snip>
Post by Idlehands
The reason is complex and too deep to go into in Usenet.  She is also
venerated in the Quran.
Binky's well noted hatred of Catholics however are in direct violation
of Jesus's greatest commandment to love one another as we lover
ourselves.  But he would rather not be reminded of that.
He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.
As I was typing my reply to the idiot, I was thinking that, as GOD is
three entities in One, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, if Mary *IS* the
Mother of Jesus/Son, then she *IS* , sort of, the mother of (part of)
God, at least, anyway!!
But, Who cares ..... and what has it got to do with *WHO* in any case??
Truth is the Mother Son deity realtionship was ported in from paganism!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
solar penguin
2019-03-10 13:48:13 UTC
Binky bleated...
As was the whole concept of a god in the first place.
The Doctor
2019-03-10 17:57:16 UTC
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
Truth is the Mother Son deity realtionship was ported in
from paganism!
As was the whole concept of a god in the first place.
Pagan / Satnic concept of course!!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Idlehands
2019-03-10 22:43:54 UTC
<Snip>
Post by Idlehands
The reason is complex and too deep to go into in Usenet.  She is also
venerated in the Quran.
Binky's well noted hatred of Catholics however are in direct violation
of Jesus's greatest commandment to love one another as we lover
ourselves.  But he would rather not be reminded of that.
He would much rather preach the book of Revelation which he also
believes proves time travel is real.
As I was typing my reply to the idiot, I was thinking that, as GOD is
three entities in One, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, if Mary *IS* the
Mother of Jesus/Son, then she *IS* , sort of, the mother of (part of)
God, at least, anyway!!
But, Who cares ..... and what has it got to do with *WHO* in any case??
Absolutely nothing to do with Who, however binky loves to drag it into a
conversation in which his ass is being kicked.

Which explains why we see it so often.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The Doctor
2019-03-10 12:45:18 UTC
[...]
Exactly what I tell the Roman Catholics. Esp, when the priests call
MAry Mother of God!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Daniel60
2019-03-11 09:11:56 UTC
<Snip>
I'd be happy to have a try, idiot .... as soon as I find out what a
'Cathlics' is, idiot!!
s/Cathlic/Catholic/g
Ah!! O.K., then! As far as I know, and I'll admit that I don't know
everything about Catholics, they *DON'T* call Mary the Mother of God!!
The Mother of CHRIST, sure, but not GOD, who has existed since the
beginning of Time, if not before, so did not need to have a MOTHER!!
Idiot!!
Exactly what I tell the Roman Catholics. Esp, when the priests call
MAry Mother of God!
WHAT the hell is that supposed to mean, idiot??
Idlehands
2019-03-11 12:40:10 UTC
<Snip>
I'd be happy to have a try, idiot .... as soon as I find out what a
'Cathlics' is, idiot!!
s/Cathlic/Catholic/g
Ah!! O.K., then! As far as I know, and I'll admit that I don't know
everything about Catholics, they *DON'T* call Mary the Mother of God!!
The Mother of CHRIST, sure, but not GOD, who has existed since the
beginning of Time, if not before, so did not need to have a MOTHER!!
Idiot!!
Exactly what I tell the Roman Catholics. Esp, when the priests call
MAry Mother of God!
WHAT the hell is that supposed to mean, idiot??
I think he is claiming to have actual debates with Catholics including
priests. It quite the imagination binky has.

Even if he did, I suspect they walk away laughing their asses off,
especially if he speaks as well as he writes.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Idlehands
2019-03-07 13:38:51 UTC
[...]
Binky fails to include that "Easter" is mentioned in his most revered
Bible, the only "correct" Bible, his precious KJV version.

Not sure why he always skips over that part?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-07 09:35:21 UTC

Other way around. In order to keep their converts, early Christianity adopted pagan celebrations and reinterpreted them as "Christian!"
The Doctor
2019-03-07 13:07:18 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
So we have evidence of early Christianity being contaminated by pagans
as Yads & Aggy have alleged?
(End Quote)
Other way around. In order to keep their converts, early Christianity
adopted pagan celebrations and reinterpreted them as "Christian!"
Quote - end of quote!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
The Doctor
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
The Doctor
2019-03-07 12:48:50 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
REally it is a pagan tradition that has no place in pure Christianity.
--
(End Quote)
Most of Easter is actually Pagan Spring festivals. Most of Christmas is
actually Pagan Winter Equinox Festivals. If the Church didn't want these
things in its "pure Christianity," it shouldn't have incorporated them!
You got my point!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann