Ash Wednesday OT
2019-03-21 08:46:16 UTC
(Quote) Lies Stephen "Joseph Stalin" Wilson! - show quoted text -
(End Quote)
So, an archaeologist based magazine doesn't agree with you, and
somehow, this is Stephen's fault?
Well Wilson does remind me of a cybberman.
"cybberman"??
2019-03-21 09:13:49 UTC
So come on, Yads. Tell me what the truth is.
Jesus is the first to arise from the Dead!
You lie, Dave Yadallee! According to the Bible, lots of people
came back from the dead - before Jesus was even born.
As an example, 1 Kings 17:22-23 "And the Lord heard the voice
of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and
he revived. And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out
of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his
mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son liveth."
And wher is Elijah now?
Why don't you tell me, Yads?
As usual though, I don't think you understood the passage. It
wasn't Elijah who was resurrected. It was the child.
Looks like you loveto quote out of context.
Looks like *YOU* like to *NEVER* answer questions asked of you, idiot!!
2019-03-21 09:16:20 UTC
And wher is Elijah now?
Why don't you tell me, Yads?
As usual though, I don't think you understood the passage. It wasn't
Elijah who was resurrected. It was the child.
Looks like you loveto quote out of context.
Looks like you're an idiot.
Loser.
Said the consistent liar Stephen Wilson!
.... but, at least Stephen attempts, and usually succeeds, to answer the
questions asked of him, idiot!!
2019-03-21 12:12:46 UTC
And wher is Elijah now?
Why don't you tell me, Yads?
As usual though, I don't think you understood the passage. It wasn't
Elijah who was resurrected. It was the child.
Looks like you loveto quote out of context.
Looks like you're an idiot.
Loser.
Said the consistent liar Stephen Wilson!
.... but, at least Stephen attempts, and usually succeeds, to answer the
questions asked of him, idiot!!
Succedds??!! LOL! Lies and distorts moreso!
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-21 12:23:31 UTC
And wher is Elijah now?
Why don't you tell me, Yads?
As usual though, I don't think you understood the passage. It wasn't
Elijah who was resurrected. It was the child.
Looks like you loveto quote out of context.
Looks like you're an idiot.
Loser.
Said the consistent liar Stephen Wilson!
.... but, at least Stephen attempts, and usually succeeds, to answer the
questions asked of him, idiot!!

I'm still a bit fascinated about this claim I lie in the first place.

Because despite all of Yads' claims, he has yet to identify a single lie. Whereas I've identified dozens of his...
The Doctor
2019-03-21 12:24:59 UTC
And wher is Elijah now?
Why don't you tell me, Yads?
As usual though, I don't think you understood the passage. It wasn't
Elijah who was resurrected. It was the child.
Looks like you loveto quote out of context.
Looks like you're an idiot.
Loser.
Said the consistent liar Stephen Wilson!
.... but, at least Stephen attempts, and usually succeeds, to answer the
questions asked of him, idiot!!
I'm still a bit fascinated about this claim I lie in the first place.
Because despite all of Yads' claims, he has yet to identify a single
lie. Whereas I've identified dozens of his...
Because you beleives your lies are truths.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Idlehands
2019-03-21 12:35:15 UTC
And wher is Elijah now?
Why don't you tell me, Yads?
As usual though, I don't think you understood the passage. It wasn't
Elijah who was resurrected. It was the child.
Looks like you loveto quote out of context.
Looks like you're an idiot.
Loser.
Said the consistent liar Stephen Wilson!
.... but, at least Stephen attempts, and usually succeeds, to answer the
questions asked of him, idiot!!
I'm still a bit fascinated about this claim I lie in the first place.
Because despite all of Yads' claims, he has yet to identify a single
lie. Whereas I've identified dozens of his...
Because you beleives your lies are truths.
"beleives".......lololololol

Post the book, chapter and verse that pinpoints the exact location of
the tomb of Christ binky.

Or was that just another lie?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-21 13:10:00 UTC
And wher is Elijah now?
Why don't you tell me, Yads?
As usual though, I don't think you understood the passage. It wasn't
Elijah who was resurrected. It was the child.
Looks like you loveto quote out of context.
Looks like you're an idiot.
Loser.
Said the consistent liar Stephen Wilson!
.... but, at least Stephen attempts, and usually succeeds, to answer the
questions asked of him, idiot!!
I'm still a bit fascinated about this claim I lie in the first place.
Because despite all of Yads' claims, he has yet to identify a single
lie. Whereas I've identified dozens of his...
Because you beleives your lies are truths.
Spouting the same old nonsense, Yads.

Looking at this thread alone, you claimed:
The Bible pinpoints the tomb in which Jesus was buried. And that was a lie.
The Bible says Jesus was the first person to be resurrected. And that was a lie.
You called me a liar. Still waiting for you to find something I said that was untrue.

YOU are the one telling lies, Yads.
The Doctor
2019-03-21 23:45:26 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Because you cannot believes Truths!
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
s***@gmail.com
Gibberish.
Idlehands
2019-03-22 03:22:01 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
"believes Truths"?

Well then post some "proof" binky.

Start with the book, chapter and verse that pinpoints the exact location
of the tomb of Christ.

Then the proof that I am a criminal or a pedophile, c'mon liar, prove
your libelous statements.

Or are you chicken...or lying.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The Doctor
2019-03-21 12:11:34 UTC
<Snip>
Befreiend troll like Idlehands eh Daniel?
Does you no good for your reputation~!
"Befreiend"?? That maintains your reputation, idiot!!
Poor binky, he seems to think he is the arbiter of the group and
 actually thinks his "judgements" actually carry some kind of
meaning.
Yup, he is kind of stupid that way.
I seem to recall that there was, at one time, an actual moderated
Dr Who NG ... was the idiot the moderator, perhaps, and doesn't
realise that he is now posting to the open access Dr Who group!!
He probably dreamed of being the moderator but they were much smarter
 than that.  He dreams of moderating this group and tries but it
merely makes him look even more pathetic and sad.
His mummy must be so proud.
Sorry, Idlehands, my news reader seems to have lost the '..... NOT' at
the end of your "His mummy must be so proud" comment!! ;-)
Sarcasm should be subtle, brute force gets boring after awhile.  Binky
makes it so easy I have to try and make it challenging.
Ah!! So yours was a deliberate measure! Me, on the other hand, I usually
forget to add it by accident!! ;-)
Still Idlehands is a fugitive from justice.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Idlehands
2019-03-21 12:32:41 UTC
[...]
So binky, where exactly is the proof of your libelous claims? You
wouldn't care to back up your big fat mouth with some evidence would you?

But then you are already a proven liar so I have no worries about
someone actually believing even one of your fantasies.

Still waiting on the book, chapter and verse that pinpoint the exact
location of the the tomb of Christ. What's taking so long?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Idlehands
2019-03-22 03:19:27 UTC
[...]
What's the matter binky, cat got your keyboard?

Such a prolific poster like you should have no problem posting proof to
back up your claims.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Idlehands
2019-03-21 12:33:38 UTC
[...]
:)
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-24 09:06:38 UTC
(Quote)
We are discussing where JOSEPH died.
Just outside of ancient Jerusalem. - show quoted text - (End Quote)
I don't know that the Bible ever brings up Joseph again, so we can't
be certain where he died.
I don't know that The Bible brings up the other Joseph (Mother Mary's
Betrothed) again, either, .... well, again, after the Family visited
Jerusalem when Jesus was about 12 (Bar Mitzvah, maybe??(Sp??)) and
Joseph and Mary left Jesus behind!!
I thought that the burning issue of the day (bigger than Trump's Wall & the so far secret Mueller Report) was the location of the Tomb in which Jesus' body was placed after His temporary death!
The Doctor
2019-03-24 13:30:34 UTC
(Quote)
We are discussing where JOSEPH died.
Just outside of ancient Jerusalem. - show quoted text - (End Quote)
I don't know that the Bible ever brings up Joseph again, so we can't
be certain where he died.
I don't know that The Bible brings up the other Joseph (Mother Mary's
Betrothed) again, either, .... well, again, after the Family visited
Jerusalem when Jesus was about 12 (Bar Mitzvah, maybe??(Sp??)) and
Joseph and Mary left Jesus behind!!
I thought that the burning issue of the day (bigger than Trump's Wall &
the so far secret Mueller Report) was the location of the Tomb in which
Jesus' body was placed after His temporary death!
Indeed!

MAtthew 27

1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:
2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.
3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see you to that.
5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
6 And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.
7 And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.
8 Why that field was called, The field of blood, to this day.
9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;
10 And gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me.
11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Are you the King of the Jews? And Jesus said to him, You say.
12 And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
13 Then said Pilate to him, Hear you not how many things they witness against you?
14 And he answered him to never a word; so that the governor marveled greatly.
15 Now at that feast the governor was wont to release to the people a prisoner, whom they would.
16 And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas.
17 Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said to them, Whom will you that I release to you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?
18 For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.
19 When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent to him, saying, Have you nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.
20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.
21 The governor answered and said to them, Whether of the two will you that I release to you? They said, Barabbas.
22 Pilate said to them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say to him, Let him be crucified.
23 And the governor said, Why, what evil has he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.
24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see you to it.
25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
26 Then released he Barabbas to them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.
27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered to him the whole band of soldiers.
28 And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.
29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it on his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
30 And they spit on him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
31 And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.
32 And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.
33 And when they were come to a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,
34 They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.
35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and on my clothing did they cast lots.
36 And sitting down they watched him there;
37 And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
38 Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.
39 And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,
40 And saying, You that destroy the temple, and build it in three days, save yourself. If you be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.
44 The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.
45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land to the ninth hour.
46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calls for Elias.
48 And straightway one of them ran, and took a sponge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.
50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in two from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared to many.
54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
55 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering to him:
56 Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedees children.
57 When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple:
58 He went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered.
59 And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,
60 And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulcher, and departed.
61 And there was Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, sitting over against the sepulcher.
62 Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together to Pilate,
63 Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
64 Command therefore that the sepulcher be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say to the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
65 Pilate said to them, You have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as you can.
66 So they went, and made the sepulcher sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.

Matthew 28

1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulcher.
2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it.
3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
5 And the angel answered and said to the women, Fear not you: for I know that you seek Jesus, which was crucified.
6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goes before you into Galilee; there shall you see him: see, I have told you.
8 And they departed quickly from the sepulcher with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.
10 Then said Jesus to them, Be not afraid: go tell my brothers that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.
11 Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and showed to the chief priests all the things that were done.
12 And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money to the soldiers,
13 Saying, Say you, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.
14 And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.
15 So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.
16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, All power is given to me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatever I have commanded you: and, see, I am with you always, even to the end of the world. Amen.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-24 13:43:23 UTC
And, where in that extract, does it pinpoint the location of the tomb?
The Doctor
2019-03-24 13:54:06 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
And, where in that extract, does it pinpoint the location of the tomb?
Care for a 2nd reading?

MArk 15

1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate.
2 And Pilate asked him, Are you the King of the Jews? And he answering said to them, You say it.
3 And the chief priests accused him of many things: but he answered nothing.
4 And Pilate asked him again, saying, Answer you nothing? behold how many things they witness against you.
5 But Jesus yet answered nothing; so that Pilate marveled.
6 Now at that feast he released to them one prisoner, whomsoever they desired.
7 And there was one named Barabbas, which lay bound with them that had made insurrection with him, who had committed murder in the insurrection.
8 And the multitude crying aloud began to desire him to do as he had ever done to them.
9 But Pilate answered them, saying, Will you that I release to you the King of the Jews?
10 For he knew that the chief priests had delivered him for envy.
11 But the chief priests moved the people, that he should rather release Barabbas to them.
12 And Pilate answered and said again to them, What will you then that I shall do to him whom you call the King of the Jews?
13 And they cried out again, Crucify him.
14 Then Pilate said to them, Why, what evil has he done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him.
15 And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas to them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged him, to be crucified.
16 And the soldiers led him away into the hall, called Praetorium; and they call together the whole band.
17 And they clothed him with purple, and platted a crown of thorns, and put it about his head,
18 And began to salute him, Hail, King of the Jews!
19 And they smote him on the head with a reed, and did spit on him, and bowing their knees worshipped him.
20 And when they had mocked him, they took off the purple from him, and put his own clothes on him, and led him out to crucify him.
21 And they compel one Simon a Cyrenian, who passed by, coming out of the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to bear his cross.
22 And they bring him to the place Golgotha, which is, being interpreted, The place of a skull.
23 And they gave him to drink wine mingled with myrrh: but he received it not.
24 And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots on them, what every man should take.
25 And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.
26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, THE KING OF THE JEWS.
27 And with him they crucify two thieves; the one on his right hand, and the other on his left.
28 And the scripture was fulfilled, which said, And he was numbered with the transgressors.
29 And they that passed by railed on him, wagging their heads, and saying, Ah, you that destroy the temple, and build it in three days,
30 Save yourself, and come down from the cross.
31 Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save.
32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.
33 And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.
34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
35 And some of them that stood by, when they heard it, said, Behold, he calls Elias.
36 And one ran and filled a sponge full of vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to take him down.
37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
38 And the veil of the temple was rent in two from the top to the bottom.
39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
40 There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome;
41 (Who also, when he was in Galilee, followed him, and ministered to him;) and many other women which came up with him to Jerusalem.
42 And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation, that is, the day before the sabbath,
43 Joseph of Arimathaea, an honorable counselor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly to Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.
44 And Pilate marveled if he were already dead: and calling to him the centurion, he asked him whether he had been any while dead.
45 And when he knew it of the centurion, he gave the body to Joseph.
46 And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen, and laid him in a sepulcher which was hewn out of a rock, and rolled a stone to the door of the sepulcher.
47 And Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Joses beheld where he was laid.

Mark 16

1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.
2 And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came to the sepulcher at the rising of the sun.
3 And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulcher?
4 And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.
5 And entering into the sepulcher, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.
6 And he said to them, Be not affrighted: You seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.
7 But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goes before you into Galilee: there shall you see him, as he said to you.
8 And they went out quickly, and fled from the sepulcher; for they trembled and were amazed: neither said they any thing to any man; for they were afraid.
9 Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.
10 And she went and told them that had been with him, as they mourned and wept.
11 And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not.
12 After that he appeared in another form to two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.
13 And they went and told it to the residue: neither believed they them.
14 Afterward he appeared to the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.
15 And he said to them, Go you into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believes and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believes not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
19 So then after the Lord had spoken to them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Idlehands
2019-03-24 14:05:02 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
[...]
Care to post the book, chapter and verse that pinpoints the exact
location binky?

Cutting and pasting a full chapter means nothing, just another smoke
screen to cover up your lies.

All you do is lie binky.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-24 16:43:36 UTC
(Quote)

No. I want YOU to tell me where in that reading it PINPOINTS the location of the tomb. I'm not studying the gospels to answer your question. Answer it, or acknowledge that you can't.
Idlehands
2019-03-24 23:45:09 UTC
(Quote)
Post by e***@hotmail.com
And, where in that extract, does it pinpoint the location of the tomb?
Care for a 2nd reading?
(End Quote)
No. I want YOU to tell me where in that reading it PINPOINTS the location of the tomb. I'm not studying the gospels to answer your question. Answer it, or acknowledge that you can't.
Binky loves to dumps huge cut and pastes in the hopes people with forget
about his lies.

He's pretty stupid that way.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-25 11:12:45 UTC
(Quote)
We are discussing where JOSEPH died.
Just outside of ancient Jerusalem. - show quoted text - (End Quote)
I don't know that the Bible ever brings up Joseph again, so we can't
be certain where he died.
I don't know that The Bible brings up the other Joseph (Mother Mary's
Betrothed) again, either, .... well, again, after the Family visited
Jerusalem when Jesus was about 12 (Bar Mitzvah, maybe??(Sp??)) and
Joseph and Mary left Jesus behind!!
I thought that the burning issue of the day (bigger than Trump's Wall &
the so far secret Mueller Report) was the location of the Tomb in which
Jesus' body was placed after His temporary death!
Indeed!
MAtthew 27
... and nowhere in Matthew 27 or 28 does it state where the Tomb of
Christ is, idiot!! That's what we want to know!!

Sure, it was actually the Tomb of Joseph that was used .... but, again,
no location of Joseph's Tomb is not stated!!
Post by The Doctor
56 Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedees children.
Who is this 'Joses' that your AKJV Bible refers to, idiot??

And, if 'Joses' is a mis-spelt 'Jesus', why does Mary Magdalene get
position ahead of Mother Mary??

Hey, look, I've just learned my thing for the day!! When the idiot
refers to the 'AKJV Bible", I've thought that he was referring to the "
*Authorised* King James Version" of The Bible but at
https://www.creationism.org/BibleAKJV/index.htm, their "AKJV Bible"
refers to the " *American* King James Version (AKJV) Bible" .... AKJV -
The American KJV, the EXACT SAME TRANSLATION as the KJV, but with
modernized word-endings.
2019-03-25 12:02:32 UTC
Post by The Doctor
55 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus
56 Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and
Joses, and the mother of Zebedees children.
Who is this 'Joses' that your AKJV Bible refers to, idiot??
And, if 'Joses' is a mis-spelt 'Jesus', why does Mary Magdalene get
position ahead of Mother Mary??
Or modernised spelling!!
Daniel60
2019-03-25 10:52:00 UTC
(Quote)
We are discussing where JOSEPH died.
Just outside of ancient Jerusalem. - show quoted text - (End
Quote)
I don't know that the Bible ever brings up Joseph again, so we
can't be certain where he died.
I don't know that The Bible brings up the other Joseph (Mother
Mary's Betrothed) again, either, .... well, again, after the Family
visited Jerusalem when Jesus was about 12 (Bar Mitzvah,
maybe??(Sp??)) and Joseph and Mary left Jesus behind!!
I thought that the burning issue of the day (bigger than Trump's Wall
& the so far secret Mueller Report) was the location of the Tomb in
which Jesus' body was placed after His temporary death!
Yes, Tim!!

WE MUST KNOW WHERE JESUS' TOMB IS!! THE IDIOT MUST TELL US!! ;-P
2019-03-25 12:01:37 UTC
(Quote)
We are discussing where JOSEPH died.
Just outside of ancient Jerusalem. - show quoted text - (End Quote)
I don't know that the Bible ever brings up Joseph again, so we
can't be certain where he died.
I don't know that The Bible brings up the other Joseph (Mother
Mary's Betrothed) again, either, .... well, again, after the Family
visited Jerusalem when Jesus was about 12 (Bar Mitzvah,
maybe??(Sp??)) and Joseph and Mary left Jesus behind!!
I thought that the burning issue of the day (bigger than Trump's Wall
& the so far secret Mueller Report) was the location of the Tomb in
which Jesus' body was placed after His temporary death!
Yes, Tim!!
WE MUST KNOW WHERE JESUS' TOMB IS!! THE IDIOT MUST TELL US!! ;-P
Luke 23

1 And the whole multitude of them arose, and led him to Pilate.
2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King.
3 And Pilate asked him, saying, Are you the King of the Jews? And he answered him and said, You say it.
4 Then said Pilate to the chief priests and to the people, I find no fault in this man.
5 And they were the more fierce, saying, He stirs up the people, teaching throughout all Jewry, beginning from Galilee to this place.
6 When Pilate heard of Galilee, he asked whether the man were a Galilaean.
7 And as soon as he knew that he belonged to Herod's jurisdiction, he sent him to Herod, who himself also was at Jerusalem at that time.
8 And when Herod saw Jesus, he was exceeding glad: for he was desirous to see him of a long season, because he had heard many things of him; and he hoped to have seen some miracle done by him.
9 Then he questioned with him in many words; but he answered him nothing.
10 And the chief priests and scribes stood and vehemently accused him.
11 And Herod with his men of war set him at nothing, and mocked him, and arrayed him in a gorgeous robe, and sent him again to Pilate.
12 And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.
13 And Pilate, when he had called together the chief priests and the rulers and the people,
14 Said to them, You have brought this man to me, as one that perverts the people: and, behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof you accuse him:
15 No, nor yet Herod: for I sent you to him; and, see, nothing worthy of death is done to him.
16 I will therefore chastise him, and release him.
17 (For of necessity he must release one to them at the feast.)
18 And they cried out all at once, saying, Away with this man, and release to us Barabbas:
19 (Who for a certain sedition made in the city, and for murder, was cast into prison.)
20 Pilate therefore, willing to release Jesus, spoke again to them.
21 But they cried, saying, Crucify him, crucify him.
22 And he said to them the third time, Why, what evil has he done? I have found no cause of death in him: I will therefore chastise him, and let him go.
23 And they were instant with loud voices, requiring that he might be crucified. And the voices of them and of the chief priests prevailed.
24 And Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they required.
25 And he released to them him that for sedition and murder was cast into prison, whom they had desired; but he delivered Jesus to their will.
26 And as they led him away, they laid hold on one Simon, a Cyrenian, coming out of the country, and on him they laid the cross, that he might bear it after Jesus.
27 And there followed him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented him.
28 But Jesus turning to them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bore, and the breasts which never gave suck.
30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.
31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?
32 And there were also two other, malefactors, led with him to be put to death.
33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.
34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
35 And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God.
36 And the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar,
37 And saying, If you be the king of the Jews, save yourself.
38 And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If you be Christ, save yourself and us.
40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Do not you fear God, seeing you are in the same condemnation?
41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man has done nothing amiss.
42 And he said to Jesus, Lord, remember me when you come into your kingdom.
43 And Jesus said to him, Truly I say to you, To day shall you be with me in paradise.
44 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.
45 And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the middle.
46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into your hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
47 Now when the centurion saw what was done, he glorified God, saying, Certainly this was a righteous man.
48 And all the people that came together to that sight, beholding the things which were done, smote their breasts, and returned.
49 And all his acquaintance, and the women that followed him from Galilee, stood afar off, beholding these things.
50 And, behold, there was a man named Joseph, a counselor; and he was a good man, and a just:
51 (The same had not consented to the counsel and deed of them;) he was of Arimathaea, a city of the Jews: who also himself waited for the kingdom of God.
52 This man went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus.
53 And he took it down, and wrapped it in linen, and laid it in a sepulcher that was hewn in stone, wherein never man before was laid.
54 And that day was the preparation, and the sabbath drew on.

Luke 24

1 Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came to the sepulcher, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.
2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulcher.
3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.
4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:
5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said to them, Why seek you the living among the dead?
6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spoke to you when he was yet in Galilee,
7 Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
8 And they remembered his words,
9 And returned from the sepulcher, and told all these things to the eleven, and to all the rest.
10 It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things to the apostles.
11 And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not.
12 Then arose Peter, and ran to the sepulcher; and stooping down, he beheld the linen clothes laid by themselves, and departed, wondering in himself at that which was come to pass.
13 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem about three score furlongs.
14 And they talked together of all these things which had happened.
15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.
16 But their eyes were held that they should not know him.
17 And he said to them, What manner of communications are these that you have one to another, as you walk, and are sad?
18 And the one of them, whose name was Cleopas, answering said to him, Are you only a stranger in Jerusalem, and have not known the things which are come to pass there in these days?
19 And he said to them, What things? And they said to him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:
20 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him.
21 But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, to day is the third day since these things were done.
22 Yes, and certain women also of our company made us astonished, which were early at the sepulcher;
23 And when they found not his body, they came, saying, that they had also seen a vision of angels, which said that he was alive.
24 And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulcher, and found it even so as the women had said: but him they saw not.
25 Then he said to them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded to them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.
28 And they drew near to the village, where they went: and he made as though he would have gone further.
29 But they constrained him, saying, Abide with us: for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent. And he went in to tarry with them.
30 And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and broke, and gave to them.
31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.
32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?
33 And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them,
34 Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon.
35 And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread.
36 And as they thus spoke, Jesus himself stood in the middle of them, and said to them, Peace be to you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said to them, Why are you troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have.
40 And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet.
41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said to them, Have you here any meat?
42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
43 And he took it, and did eat before them.
44 And he said to them, These are the words which I spoke to you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
46 And said to them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
48 And you are witnesses of these things.
49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father on you: but tarry you in the city of Jerusalem, until you be endued with power from on high.
50 And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them.
51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.
52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:
53 And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Daniel60
2019-03-25 12:30:49 UTC
(Quote)
We are discussing where JOSEPH died.
Just outside of ancient Jerusalem. - show quoted text - (End Quote)
I don't know that the Bible ever brings up Joseph again, so we
can't be certain where he died.
I don't know that The Bible brings up the other Joseph (Mother
Mary's Betrothed) again, either, .... well, again, after the Family
visited Jerusalem when Jesus was about 12 (Bar Mitzvah,
maybe??(Sp??)) and Joseph and Mary left Jesus behind!!
I thought that the burning issue of the day (bigger than Trump's Wall
& the so far secret Mueller Report) was the location of the Tomb in
which Jesus' body was placed after His temporary death!
Yes, Tim!!
WE MUST KNOW WHERE JESUS' TOMB IS!! THE IDIOT MUST TELL US!! ;-P
Luke 23
And, of course, neither Luke Chap 23 or 24 states where Jesus' Tomb is
located!!
Idlehands
2019-03-25 12:39:06 UTC
[...]
How many more times will he cut and paste the same thing, does he really
think he is fooling anyone?

Maybe if he would stop lying he wouldn't have to back peddle so much?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-26 05:50:12 UTC
Post by Idlehands
[...]
"cut and paste the same thing"!! No Way!! Normally he "cut and paste"'s
from Revelations or Matthew. This is the first time he's "cut and paste"
from Luke, isn't it??
2019-03-26 12:19:24 UTC
Post by Idlehands
[...]
Well Idlehands love to drink unfiltered poisonous water.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Idlehands
2019-03-26 12:44:46 UTC
Post by Idlehands
[...]
Binky binky binky, when will you stop with the lies?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Idlehands
2019-03-26 12:44:21 UTC
Post by Idlehands
[...]
I can't keep track since he loves to post randomly in an attempt to duck
and dodge and distract from the huge number of lies he posts.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-27 12:56:16 UTC
<Snip>
Post by Idlehands
Post by Daniel60
Post by Idlehands
WE MUST KNOW WHERE JESUS' TOMB IS!! THE IDIOT MUST TELL
US!! ;-P
Luke 23
And, of course, neither Luke Chap 23 or 24 states where Jesus'
Tomb is located!!
How many more times will he cut and paste the same thing, does he
really think he is fooling anyone?
Maybe if he would stop lying he wouldn't have to back peddle so much?
"cut and paste the same thing"!! No Way!! Normally he "cut and
paste"'s from Revelations or Matthew. This is the first time he's
"cut and paste" from Luke, isn't it??
I can't keep track since he loves to post randomly in an attempt to
duck and dodge and distract from the huge number of lies he posts.
Yeap, I can relate! For a while there, when the idiot made an outrageous
claim, I would ask him for proof of what he claimed .... and, then, a
week later, respond to my post again asking him to prove of what he
claimed .... and then again, several weeks late respond to myself again,
... but the idiot was never, *NEVER* , able to prove his claims, so all
I was doing was increasing my post count (i.e. some might say,
increasing my SPAM posts) so I stopped doing that!!

The idiot is still unable to prove the majority of his claims!!
2019-03-27 13:26:30 UTC
<Snip>
Post by Idlehands
Post by Daniel60
Post by Idlehands
[...]
Idlehands learns to lie well from Mr.SmartyPAnts!
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Idlehands
2019-03-28 03:25:35 UTC
<Snip>
Post by Idlehands
Post by Daniel60
Post by Idlehands
[...]
Hate tell liar but it was Daniel that wrote above statement, I am almost
in total agreement except for one thing....

You never prove a single one of your dumbass claims. You love to shovel
shit but never state truth.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The Doctor
2019-03-25 22:17:35 UTC
[...]
Snip the evidence while you are at it!
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Idlehands
2019-03-26 03:56:39 UTC
[...]
What "evidence"? Your cut and paste did not pinpoint the exact location
of the tomb of Christ like you claimed.

You wouldn't lie about something like that would you binky?

Now please post the book, chapter and verse the proves your (wildass) claim.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-26 05:46:42 UTC
[...]
O.K., but there was NO EVIDENCE there which stated *WHERE* the tomb is
located, idiot!!
Idlehands
2019-03-26 12:45:42 UTC
[...]
Of course there was no evidence but now he believes you removed it so he
is exonerated.....
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-27 12:58:57 UTC
<Snip>
Post by Idlehands
WE MUST KNOW WHERE JESUS' TOMB IS!! THE IDIOT MUST TELL US!! ;-P
Luke 23
And, of course, neither Luke Chap 23 or 24 states where Jesus' Tomb is
located!!
Snip the evidence while you are at it!
O.K., but there was NO EVIDENCE there which stated *WHERE* the tomb is
located, idiot!!
Of course there was no evidence but now he believes you removed it so he
is exonerated.....
Just goes to show how inept he is .... as a human being let alone as an
ISP, whom one might think should be able to re-read 'old' UseNet posts!!
2019-03-27 13:29:12 UTC
<Snip>
Post by Idlehands
WE MUST KNOW WHERE JESUS' TOMB IS!! THE IDIOT MUST TELL US!! ;-P
Luke 23
And, of course, neither Luke Chap 23 or 24 states where Jesus' Tomb is
located!!
Snip the evidence while you are at it!
O.K., but there was NO EVIDENCE there which stated *WHERE* the tomb is
located, idiot!!
Of course there was no evidence but now he believes you removed it so he
is exonerated.....
Just goes to show how inept he is .... as a human being let alone as an
ISP, whom one might think should be able to re-read 'old' UseNet posts!!
Idletwerp lies again!
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
solar penguin
2019-03-27 15:28:17 UTC
On Wednesday, 27 March 2019 13:29:13 UTC, The Idiot insisted...
Just goes to show how inept he is .... as a human being let alone as an
ISP, whom one might think should be able to re-read 'old' UseNet posts!!
Idletwerp lies again!
--
Why are you calling yourself Idletwerp? Is that the closest you can
get to spelling "Idiot"?
The Doctor
2019-03-27 21:55:14 UTC
On Wednesday, 27 March 2019 13:29:13 UTC, The Idiot insisted...
Just goes to show how inept he is .... as a human being let alone as an
ISP, whom one might think should be able to re-read 'old' UseNet posts!!
Idletwerp lies again!
--
Why are you calling yourself Idletwerp? Is that the closest you can
get to spelling "Idiot"?
Learn how to read and not snip SP!
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-27 22:08:45 UTC
(Quote)
Learn how to read and not snip SP!
(End Quote)

All I wanted from you was the book, chapter, and verse where the location of Joseph's tomb is pinpointed. NOT the entire chapter, just the verse with the location.

I realize though, you can't do that.
Idlehands
2019-03-28 03:27:59 UTC
On Wednesday, 27 March 2019 13:29:13 UTC, The Idiot insisted...
Just goes to show how inept he is .... as a human being let alone as an
ISP, whom one might think should be able to re-read 'old' UseNet posts!!
Idletwerp lies again!
--
Why are you calling yourself Idletwerp? Is that the closest you can
get to spelling "Idiot"?
Learn how to read and not snip SP!
So why do you call yourself Idletwerp? Again you fail to answer a
simple question, so simple an idiot like yourself should be able to
answer it.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Idlehands
2019-03-28 03:26:49 UTC
<Snip>
Post by Idlehands
WE MUST KNOW WHERE JESUS' TOMB IS!! THE IDIOT MUST TELL US!! ;-P
Luke 23
And, of course, neither Luke Chap 23 or 24 states where Jesus' Tomb is
located!!
Snip the evidence while you are at it!
O.K., but there was NO EVIDENCE there which stated *WHERE* the tomb
is located, idiot!!
Of course there was no evidence but now he believes you removed it so
he is exonerated.....
Just goes to show how inept he is .... as a human being let alone as an
ISP, whom one might think should be able to re-read 'old' UseNet posts!!
Well he posts so much crap he unable to go back one or two posts to find
his "context", it would help if he actually understood what the word
meant though.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The Doctor
2019-03-24 13:25:24 UTC
(Quote)
We are discussing where JOSEPH died.
Just outside of ancient Jerusalem. - show quoted text - (End Quote)
I don't know that the Bible ever brings up Joseph again, so we can't
be certain where he died.
I don't know that The Bible brings up the other Joseph (Mother Mary's
Betrothed) again, either, .... well, again, after the Family visited
Jerusalem when Jesus was about 12 (Bar Mitzvah, maybe??(Sp??)) and
Joseph and Mary left Jesus behind!!
Luke 2

1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed.
2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)
3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)
5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.
6 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.
7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
9 And, see, the angel of the Lord came on them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
10 And the angel said to them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11 For to you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.
12 And this shall be a sign to you; You shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even to Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord has made known to us.
16 And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.
17 And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.
18 And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.
19 But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.
20 And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told to them.
21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;
23 (As it is written in the law of the LORD, Every male that opens the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)
24 And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.
25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was on him.
26 And it was revealed to him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,
28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
29 Lord, now let you your servant depart in peace, according to your word:
30 For my eyes have seen your salvation,
31 Which you have prepared before the face of all people;
32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel.
33 And Joseph and his mother marveled at those things which were spoken of him.
34 And Simeon blessed them, and said to Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;
35 (Yes, a sword shall pierce through your own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.
36 And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;
37 And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.
38 And she coming in that instant gave thanks likewise to the Lord, and spoke of him to all them that looked for redemption in Jerusalem.
39 And when they had performed all things according to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth.
40 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was on him.
41 Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover.
42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.
43 And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.
44 But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day's journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance.
45 And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him.
46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the middle of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.
47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.
48 And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said to him, Son, why have you thus dealt with us? behold, your father and I have sought you sorrowing.
49 And he said to them, How is it that you sought me? knew you not that I must be about my Father's business?
50 And they understood not the saying which he spoke to them.
51 And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject to them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.
52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Daniel60
2019-03-25 11:25:34 UTC
(Quote)
We are discussing where JOSEPH died.
Just outside of ancient Jerusalem. - show quoted text - (End Quote)
I don't know that the Bible ever brings up Joseph again, so we can't
be certain where he died.
I don't know that The Bible brings up the other Joseph (Mother Mary's
Betrothed) again, either, .... well, again, after the Family visited
Jerusalem when Jesus was about 12 (Bar Mitzvah, maybe??(Sp??)) and
Joseph and Mary left Jesus behind!!
Luke 2
... and all you needed to post, idiot, was ...
Post by The Doctor
[...]
... but that might have required *YOU* actually read it, idiot!!
2019-03-24 10:45:47 UTC
On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 11:41:35 AM UTC-7,
(Quote) So what you're saying is that Jesus was buried in
Cardiff. I see. (End Quote)
Not necessarily. It's clear that Joseph never got to USE the
tomb mentioned in the Bible. It's not impossible that he
travelled to, died and was buried in, Cardiff, in a different
tomb.
Why didn't Joseph get to use that tomb, given that Jesus famously
VACATED IT?
And is living!!
Ah, it's so good that you are consistent, idiot!!

So often you are asked questions about Dr Who and you respond with some
totally disconnected drivel .... and here you are, not answering a
question about The Bible and you respond with some totally disconnected
drivel!!

If nothing else, YOU are consistent, idiot!!
2019-03-24 13:26:05 UTC
On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 11:41:35 AM UTC-7,
(Quote) So what you're saying is that Jesus was buried in
Cardiff. I see. (End Quote)
Not necessarily. It's clear that Joseph never got to USE the
tomb mentioned in the Bible. It's not impossible that he
travelled to, died and was buried in, Cardiff, in a different
tomb.
Why didn't Joseph get to use that tomb, given that Jesus famously
VACATED IT?
And is living!!
Ah, it's so good that you are consistent, idiot!!
So often you are asked questions about Dr Who and you respond with some
totally disconnected drivel .... and here you are, not answering a
question about The Bible and you respond with some totally disconnected
drivel!!
If nothing else, YOU are consistent, idiot!!
Still spinning araound Daniel?
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Daniel60
2019-03-25 11:28:08 UTC
On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 11:41:35 AM UTC-7,
(Quote) So what you're saying is that Jesus was buried in
Cardiff. I see. (End Quote)
Not necessarily. It's clear that Joseph never got to USE the
tomb mentioned in the Bible. It's not impossible that he
travelled to, died and was buried in, Cardiff, in a different
tomb.
Why didn't Joseph get to use that tomb, given that Jesus famously
VACATED IT?
And is living!!
Ah, it's so good that you are consistent, idiot!!
So often you are asked questions about Dr Who and you respond with some
totally disconnected drivel .... and here you are, not answering a
question about The Bible and you respond with some totally disconnected
drivel!!
If nothing else, YOU are consistent, idiot!!
Still spinning araound Daniel?
To answer that question, idiot, I would first need to know what
"araound" means, idiot!!
2019-03-25 12:03:23 UTC
[...]
Never be of partial context.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Daniel60
2019-03-25 12:32:05 UTC
In article
[...]
IN ENGLISH, PLEASE, IDIOT!!
Idlehands
2019-03-25 12:36:23 UTC
In article
[...]
Isn't it wonderful that binky has a university education? I mean he
claims to have on but I have never ever seen any evidence of it.

Maybe he worked as a janitor at the university and by work I mean sit
around and do nothing.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-03-26 05:54:53 UTC
In article
[...]
Doesn't it make you really appreciate whatever your current job is??
Otherwise it may have been YOUR JOB to grade his University Exam work!!
YUCKO!! ;-P
Maybe he worked as a janitor at the university and by work I mean sit
around and do nothing.
but it would have been good training for his current job!!
2019-03-26 12:19:54 UTC
In article
[...]
Can someone posts where Idlehands work?
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Idlehands
2019-03-26 12:49:14 UTC
In article
[...]
"Can someone posts"? really?

What's the matter binky, too lazy to try and outerfilth me yourself?
You would just plotz if you knew but your don't so suck on it.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Idlehands
2019-03-26 12:47:46 UTC
In article
[...]
Oh I appreciate the job I have and binky would plotz if he knew what it
was. If I had been his prof he would have never graduated.

It would not have included Farmville or Empire Kred though, those seem
to be his main "occupation".
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
e***@hotmail.com
2019-03-25 13:48:40 UTC
(Quote)
Never be of partial context.
(End Quote)

OK, so you are incapable of giving us the SPECIFIC book, chapter, and verse where the location of the Tomb is specifically pin pointed.

Good to know.
roach
2019-03-26 05:58:21 UTC
I seem to recall that there was, at one time, an actual moderated Dr Who
NG ... was the idiot the moderator, perhaps, and doesn't realise that he
is now posting to the open access Dr Who group!!
Of course he wasn't the moderator. He'd have had to have banned himself.
For instance, one of the rules was about the amount trimming
appropriately. Yads is unable to trim posts, and waffles on about
"preserving context" in an attempt to justify it...
I even turned a request down.
You may delay, but time will not. -Benjamin Franklin
it's okayyy... :)
roach
2019-03-26 06:01:01 UTC
Post by roach
I seem to recall that there was, at one time, an actual moderated Dr Who
NG ... was the idiot the moderator, perhaps, and doesn't realise that he
is now posting to the open access Dr Who group!!
Of course he wasn't the moderator. He'd have had to have banned himself.
For instance, one of the rules was about the amount trimming
appropriately. Yads is unable to trim posts, and waffles on about
"preserving context" in an attempt to justify it...
I even turned a request down.
You may delay, but time will not. -Benjamin Franklin
it's okayyy... :)
i don't know how to download really, or anything. :)

Toda Robah for understanding... :-D
roach
2019-03-26 06:25:19 UTC
Post by roach
Post by roach
I seem to recall that there was, at one time, an actual moderated Dr Who
NG ... was the idiot the moderator, perhaps, and doesn't realise that he
is now posting to the open access Dr Who group!!
Of course he wasn't the moderator. He'd have had to have banned himself.
For instance, one of the rules was about the amount trimming
appropriately. Yads is unable to trim posts, and waffles on about
"preserving context" in an attempt to justify it...
I even turned a request down.
You may delay, but time will not. -Benjamin Franklin
it's okayyy... :)
i don't know how to download really, or anything. :)
Toda Robah for understanding... :-D
that's bds........

WAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

😢
Timothy Bruening
You want to boycott Israel?
The Doctor
2019-03-26 12:21:38 UTC
Post by roach
Post by roach
Post by roach
Post by roach
Post by roach
Post by roach
For instance, one of the rules was about the amount trimming
appropriately. Yads is unable to trim posts, and waffles on about
"preserving context" in an attempt to justify it...
I even turned a request down.
--
Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware
AntiChrist rising!
Post by roach
Post by roach
Post by roach
https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Look at Psalms 14 and
53 on Atheism
Post by roach
Post by roach
Post by roach
You may delay, but time will not. -Benjamin Franklin
it's okayyy... :)
i don't know how to download really, or anything. :)
Toda Robah for understanding... :-D
that's bds........
WAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!
😢
You want to boycott Israel?
Huh?
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!