movie nitpick: where is Gallifrey
2019-01-11 03:52:27 UTC
I've got the video I recorded of it last night sitting here, but no VCR
Right near the end, the Doctor turns the top of the TARDIS into some sort
of viewscreen, points to a planet and says something along the lines of
"and on the other side of the galaxy there's Gallifrey, 250 million light
years away" I think... I don't remember the exact wording, but it's
important: if it's 250 million light years away (about 80 Mpc) it's
definitely *not* in our Galaxy. Maybe somewhere in the Virgo cluster.
The Sontarans sure have a long range, invading Earth & a planet 250 million light-years from Earth (Gallifrey)!
The Doctor
2019-01-11 16:12:31 UTC
I've got the video I recorded of it last night sitting here, but no VCR
Right near the end, the Doctor turns the top of the TARDIS into some sort
of viewscreen, points to a planet and says something along the lines of
"and on the other side of the galaxy there's Gallifrey, 250 million light
years away" I think... I don't remember the exact wording, but it's
important: if it's 250 million light years away (about 80 Mpc) it's
definitely *not* in our Galaxy. Maybe somewhere in the Virgo cluster.
The Sontarans sure have a long range, invading Earth & a planet 250
million light-years from Earth (Gallifrey)!
they are out to conquer Mutter's spiral!
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK