Bring Back
2019-02-12 10:37:26 UTC
Look up ex-evolutionist now beleives in Young Earth on Youtube.
Look up ex Young Earth believer who now believes evolution on YouTube.
More of your insane friends.
Ah!! Right!! So *ONLY* Stephen has insane friends here!!
2019-02-12 16:18:25 UTC
(Quote)
I am not autistic! You lie as always SW!
Still belief evolution is factual?
(End Quote)
(As long as we're going off the rails...)
Evolution is a theory. But, it is the theory that fits the given facts
the best. So for all intents and purposes, it's considered factual.
No, evolution is a fact - physical evidence of it exists and for instance,
antibiotic-resistant infections are simple proof of it, and directed
evolution is proven by all domestic animals.
The “theory of evolution” is a theory - where the word theory, by
definition, is a scientific explanation of the facts. Like most scientific
theories, the “theory of evolution” is constantly, ahem, evolving, becoming
richer and more complete over time as it explains more and more of how
evolution works.
In the same way, the “theory of general relativity” is just a theory. But
gravity is a fact.
--
Save r.a.dw! Killfile Aggy. Killfile Yads. Killfile Tim B. Killfile %.
Discommendation is the only solution.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Daniel60
2019-02-16 10:42:51 UTC
[...]
No, idiot, Darwin is the Capital City of the Northern Territory of
Australia, idiot!!
Why isn't Northern Australia a state?
The Doctor
2019-02-16 14:00:36 UTC
[...]
Get your map out TBr!
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Timothy Bruening
Australia does have states, such as South Australia, where I lived for most of 1981.
s***@gmail.com
2019-02-16 15:51:29 UTC
Tim typed
Newton is mathematical. Darwin is false evidence.
No, idiot, Darwin is the Capital City of the Northern Territory of
Australia, idiot!!
Why isn't Northern Australia a state?
Get your map out TBr!
Australia does have states, such as South Australia, where I lived for most of 1981.
There's a brilliant invention. I think you and Yads must have heard of it by now. It's known as the "internet". You can use it to find out all kinds of things. See what happens when you click on this link:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_and_territories_of_Australia
Daniel60
2019-02-17 09:19:56 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Tim typed
Newton is mathematical. Darwin is false evidence.
No, idiot, Darwin is the Capital City of the Northern
Territory of Australia, idiot!!
Why isn't Northern Australia a state?
Parts of Northern Australia are parts of two States, Tim!!
Post by s***@gmail.com
Get your map out TBr!
Australia does have states, such as South Australia, where I lived for most of 1981.
There's a brilliant invention. I think you and Yads must have heard
of it by now. It's known as the "internet". You can use it to find
out all kinds of things. See what happens when you click on this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_and_territories_of_Australia
Hmm! At least two errors ... either in the wikipedia page or my
knowledge ....

1. Jervis Bay, as I understand it, is the Australian Capital Territories
Port, so is part of the A.C.T., not separate, and,

2. The Island Territories are, I thought, all grouped under the one
entity, but who cares??

(See how I got a Dr Who ref in there!!)
Okay, why isn't the Northern Territory a state yet?
Daniel60
2019-02-18 06:27:46 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Tim typed
Newton is mathematical. Darwin is false evidence.
No, idiot, Darwin is the Capital City of the Northern
Territory of Australia, idiot!!
Why isn't Northern Australia a state?
Parts of Northern Australia are parts of two States, Tim!!
Okay, why isn't the Northern Territory a state yet?
Nobody could be bothered going through all the rigmarole to do that!!
2019-02-16 18:46:52 UTC
[...]
Daniel , you have my sympathies.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Idlehands
2019-02-16 23:21:42 UTC
[...]
Why would anyone want your "sympathies"?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Daniel60
2019-02-17 09:11:50 UTC
On Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 6:00:37 AM UTC-8, The Doctor
Post by The Doctor
On Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 2:42:52 AM UTC-8, Daniel60
(Quote) I am not autistic! You lie as always SW!
Still belief evolution is factual? - show quoted text -
[...]
Because the Politicians haven't got around to it, or seen the need for
it, yet, Tim!!
Post by The Doctor
Get your map out TBr!
Australia does have states, such as South Australia, where I lived for most of 1981.
Yes, Tim, Australia does, currently, have six states, and it also has
four Territories as well.
So a small Senate?
Daniel60
2019-02-18 06:31:30 UTC
[...]
It consists of 76 senators, twelve from each of the six states and two
from each of the mainland territories.
https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Senate
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Timothy Bruening
2019-03-05 05:31:55 UTC
Monoids.
The Doctor
2019-03-05 16:05:57 UTC
Monoids.
Concurred.
Be charitable before wealth makes thee covetous. -Sir Thomas Browne
Timothy Bruening
2019-02-17 09:24:14 UTC
What rights do the Territorial residents have?
The Doctor
2019-02-17 13:47:56 UTC
Australia does have states, such as South Australia, where I lived for most of 1981.
Yes, Tim, Australia does, currently, have six states, and it also has
four Territories as well.
What rights do the Territorial residents have?
check the Aus Constitution.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
The Doctor
2019-02-16 13:56:14 UTC
Post by The Doctor
richer and more complete over time as it explains more and more of how
evolution works.
In the same way, the “theory of general relativity” is
just a theory. But
Post by The Doctor
gravity is a fact.
Newton is mathematical. Darwin is false evidence.
No, idiot, Darwin is the Capital City of the Northern Territory of
Australia, idiot!!
Charles Darwin is an Australian City?
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
The Doctor
2019-02-12 16:22:18 UTC
The White & Black Guardians.
Given the chaos Chibnall has caused, I agree!
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
The Doctor
2019-02-12 16:26:35 UTC
No, evolution is a fact - physical evidence of it exists and for instance,
antibiotic-resistant infections are simple proof of it, and directed
evolution is proven by all domestic animals.
In the words of Douglas Adams, "All opinions are not equal. Some are a
very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic
and argument than others."
I find it quite interesting that those who shout the loudest are those
who are generally least qualified.
Yads clearly has no clue what evolution is about. But he's desperate to
shout it down an any opportunity for reasons known only to him.
Wilson is a good example of spoonfed Satanism.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
s***@gmail.com
2019-02-12 18:24:07 UTC
Absolutely. Yesterday I was fed some apple flavoured Satanism. I went for raspberry ripple today.
Timothy Bruening
I would like Deviled eggs and Devil food cake!
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Timothy Bruening
In what way?
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Timothy Bruening
I was imagining another kind of "heat"!
%
boner heat
The Doctor
2019-02-13 04:10:53 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
shout it down an any opportunity for reasons known only to him.
Wilson is a good example of spoonfed Satanism.
Absolutely. Yesterday I was fed some apple flavoured Satanism. I went
for raspberry ripple today.
I would like Deviled eggs and Devil food cake!
All heated up?
In what way?
Hot peppers!
I was imagining another kind of "heat"!
You did say Deviled eggs.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Timothy Bruening
I just use mayonnaise!
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Timothy Bruening
Did you wear a Satan dress?
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Timothy Bruening
Bring back the Daemons!
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
The Doctor
2019-02-12 16:33:22 UTC
Oods.
Fire Chibnall!!
What has that got to do with "Bring Back". idiot??
*MUST* you *POLLUTE* *EVERY* thread here, idiot, with your idiotic
desires??
He can't help it. Like Tim, Yads suffers from autism. The main
difference between them is that Tim knows he is but Yads is in
denial.
But the idiot has told us, previously, that his Mummy has had him tested
for autism .... and he fail that test!!
So, surely, we can believe such a God-fearing person like the idiot on a
subject so near and dear to him, can't we??
Good question.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Daniel60
2019-02-16 10:44:32 UTC
Oods.
Fire Chibnall!!
What has that got to do with "Bring Back". idiot??
*MUST* you *POLLUTE* *EVERY* thread here, idiot, with your idiotic
desires??
He can't help it. Like Tim, Yads suffers from autism. The main
difference between them is that Tim knows he is but Yads is in
denial.
But the idiot has told us, previously, that his Mummy has had him tested
for autism .... and he fail that test!!
So, surely, we can believe such a God-fearing person like the idiot on a
subject so near and dear to him, can't we??
Good question.
... and the answer is ................??
2019-03-21 21:11:53 UTC
Moniods.
The Doctor
2019-03-22 00:23:44 UTC
Moniods.
That's Monoids!!
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Timothy Bruening
2019-04-01 00:32:57 UTC
Ogrons.
The Doctor
2019-04-01 00:38:53 UTC
Ogrons.
Not really.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Timothy Bruening
2019-04-01 00:45:46 UTC
Ogrons.
Not really.
But they haven't been seen in 46 years!
The Doctor
2019-04-01 05:34:40 UTC
Ogrons.
Not really.
But they haven't been seen in 46 years!
The Time War leaves no slaves.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Timothy Bruening
2019-04-01 07:31:24 UTC
When & where was it established that the Ogrons were exterminated in the Time War?
The Doctor
2019-04-01 14:38:48 UTC
Ogrons.
Not really.
But they haven't been seen in 46 years!
The Time War leaves no slaves.
When & where was it established that the Ogrons were exterminated in the Time War?
Ask RTD otherwise the Ogron would be fighting next to the Daleks.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Timothy Bruening
The Ogrons haven't been seen since decades before the Time War, so I think that something else might be to blame.
The Doctor
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Timothy Bruening
So you say that the writers & producers specifically decided that the Ogrons were rendered extinct in the Time War, as opposed to merely neglecting to write them into any stories?
The Doctor
2019-04-01 21:14:50 UTC
Ogrons.
Not really.
But they haven't been seen in 46 years!
The Time War leaves no slaves.
When & where was it established that the Ogrons were exterminated in the Time War?
Ask RTD otherwise the Ogron would be fighting next to the Daleks.
So you say that the writers & producers specifically decided that the
Ogrons were rendered extinct in the Time War, as opposed to merely
neglecting to write them into any stories?
Whatever RTD dictated at the time.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Timothy Bruening
2019-04-01 07:28:00 UTC
The Gay FBI agent.
The Teselecra.
The sapient virus (The Invisible Enemy).
Indeed.
And then there are the Minyans and the Usarians.
Do you propose a merger?
The Doctor
2019-04-01 14:37:57 UTC
The Gay FBI agent.
The Teselecra.
The sapient virus (The Invisible Enemy).
Indeed.
And then there are the Minyans and the Usarians.
Do you propose a merger?
No.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!