Kerblam!
2018-11-19 06:14:43 UTC
1

Boo to the creators for setting up a romance, then blowing up both girl & boy!
Timothy Bruening
2018-11-19 06:29:24 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
At end, a massive explosion takes place in the dispatch area, which is at the BOTTOM of the warehouse! Why didn't the warehouse collapse?

Kerblam will close down for a month for repairs, with all workers getting 2 weeks paid leave. Then the company plans to hire lots more organic workers. How will this all work economically?
The Doctor
2018-11-19 15:33:19 UTC
[...]
biggest employer in the Galaxy.
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Timothy Bruening
But only 10,000 workers!
The Doctor
2018-11-19 16:12:13 UTC
[...]
In that Galaxy with 90000 looking for work.
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Timothy Bruening
Why such a low population in a whole galaxy?
Timothy Bruening
2018-11-20 04:13:02 UTC

,
.
/
'
;

Charlie died alone on the dispatch floor as the bubble wrap exploded around him. Why didn't we see any Thijarrans show up to mourn/witness/honor him?(as per the episode just last week)?
The Doctor
2018-11-20 04:20:09 UTC
,
.
/
'
;
Charlie died alone on the dispatch floor as the bubble wrap exploded
around him. Why didn't we see any Thijarrans show up to
mourn/witness/honor him?(as per the episode just last week)?
Whatever for?
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
s***@gmail.com
2018-11-20 08:46:53 UTC
Nope. You've lost me. There were no Thijarrans last week. Perhaps you're getting confused with the Vajarians? And the reason they didn't appear this week is because they appeared last week. Different stories. Different writers.
Timothy Bruening
2018-11-20 11:48:52 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Timothy Bruening
Charlie died alone on the dispatch floor as the bubble wrap exploded around him. Why didn't we see any Thijarrans show up to mourn/witness/honor him?(as per the episode just last week)?
Nope. You've lost me. There were no Thijarrans last week. Perhaps you're getting confused with the Vajarians? And the reason they didn't appear this week is because they appeared last week. Different stories. Different writers.
tardis.wikia says "Thijarians".

Don't the writers communicate?
The Doctor
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
The Doctor
2018-11-20 14:56:05 UTC
Charlie died alone on the dispatch floor as the bubble wrap exploded
around him. Why didn't we see any Thijarrans show up to
mourn/witness/honor him?(as per the episode just last week)?
Nope. You've lost me. There were no Thijarrans last week. Perhaps you're
getting confused with the Vajarians? And the reason they didn't appear
this week is because they appeared last week. Different stories.
Different writers.
Tim thinks the DW Universe is consistent. Prolog would debunk that.
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
The Doctor
2018-11-20 04:17:32 UTC
[...]
Maybe a few migrated out.
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Timothy Bruening
Why not order the delivery bots to teleport into the sun?
The Doctor
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Timothy Bruening
I hadn't realized that the sun option had been discussed! The words "Can we send the bots to the Sun?" must have been muffled or obscured.
The Doctor
2018-11-19 16:31:03 UTC
[...]
REcall how to use a robotic head.
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Timothy Bruening
Remove head, point sonic at it?
The Doctor
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
The Doctor
2018-11-19 15:32:42 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Boo to the creators for setting up a romance, then blowing up both girl & boy!
Chibnall McTighe for you!
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!