E.,;''''
2019-11-08 16:55:12 UTC
Elders.
Timothy Bruening
2019-11-08 17:00:56 UTC
Elephant.
The Doctor
2019-11-08 23:44:06 UTC
Elephant.
Tim Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Tim Bruening is
a loathesome creature!
High noise Low Signal.
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
2019-11-08 23:43:37 UTC
Elders.
Tim Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Tim Bruening is
a loathesome creature!
All social media will know what a spamtroller you are!
Protest by sending https://twitter.com/D_Enterprise and
Bruening yet again defends Donald Trump as POTUS by trolling spam on radw!
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Tim!!
https://twitter.com/Google and https://twitter.com/GoogleGroups the
spamposts Tim does!!
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!