S08E11 Dark Water
2018-04-16 22:07:15 UTC
Why didn't Clara ask Danny Pink to sit down at start of episode?
The Doctor
2018-04-16 23:56:03 UTC
Why didn't Clara ask Danny Pink to sit down at start of episode?
She did try.
Do the thing we fear, and death of fear is certain. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Timothy Bruening
2018-11-25 04:40:13 UTC
I must have missed her saying to Danny "Please sit down somewhere so that you can pay full attention to this call".
Daniel60
2018-11-25 10:57:58 UTC
In article
Post by Timothy Bruening
Why didn't Clara ask Danny Pink to sit down at start of episode?
She did try.
I must have missed her saying to Danny "Please sit down somewhere so
that you can pay full attention to this call".
Tim, if you telephone someone, do you tell them to sit down so that they
can concentrate on what you are about to say??
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Timothy Bruening
I would if I were having the type of conversation Clara wanted to have.
The Doctor
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Daniel60
2018-11-26 13:29:44 UTC
In article
Post by Timothy Bruening
Why didn't Clara ask Danny Pink to sit down at start of episode?
She did try.
I must have missed her saying to Danny "Please sit down somewhere so
that you can pay full attention to this call".
Tim, if you telephone someone, do you tell them to sit down so that they
can concentrate on what you are about to say??
I would if I were having the type of conversation Clara wanted to have.
Oh!! Well, your conversations must be special, Tim!!
2018-11-25 13:23:25 UTC
Why didn't Clara ask Danny Pink to sit down at start of episode?
She did try.
I must have missed her saying to Danny "Please sit down somewhere so
that you can pay full attention to this call".
Remember the important part?
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
The Other Doctor
2018-04-17 16:33:43 UTC
Why didn't Clara ask Danny Pink to sit down at start of episode?
Do you ask people to sit down every time you phone them?
Timothy Bruening
2018-04-17 18:27:42 UTC
In this particular call, Clara planned to discuss with Danny Pink the whole nature of their relationship! THAT factor should certainly cause Clara to insist that he sit down on a bench somewhere so that he could devote his full attention to the call!
The Other Doctor
2018-04-17 20:58:08 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Why didn't Clara ask Danny Pink to sit down at start of episode?
Do you ask people to sit down every time you phone them?
In this particular call, Clara planned to discuss with Danny Pink the
whole nature of their relationship! THAT factor should certainly cause
Clara to insist that he sit down on a bench somewhere so that he could
devote his full attention to the call!
OK. So let's pretend that Danny sits down. So now he won't get run over by a
car. What happens next? Will you find some other way to kill him? Maybe a
gang of Americans could appear and spray him with bullets for no particular
reason. Or perhaps he wouldn't die and he'd live happily ever after with
Clara. Although now Missy will take over the world instead because the
Doctor would have no reason to find the Nethersphere.
Timothy Bruening
As a nitpicker, I don't care about such story telling realities. I just care about inside the Whoiverse stuff. I pretend that real Clara would ask real Danny to sit down under circumstances depicted (even if Moffat's plan to beat Missy gets messed up).
The Doctor
2018-04-18 03:06:29 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
Well it works either way or as a nitpicker!
Genius without education is like silver in the mine. -Benjamin Franklin
Timothy Bruening
2018-04-17 23:40:48 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Why didn't Clara ask Danny Pink to sit down at start of episode?
Do you ask people to sit down every time you phone them?
In this particular call, Clara planned to discuss with Danny Pink the
whole nature of their relationship! THAT factor should certainly cause
Clara to insist that he sit down on a bench somewhere so that he could
devote his full attention to the call!
OK. So let's pretend that Danny sits down. So now he won't get run over by a
car. What happens next? Will you find some other way to kill him? Maybe a
gang of Americans could appear and spray him with bullets for no particular
reason. Or perhaps he wouldn't die and he'd live happily ever after with
Clara. Although now Missy will take over the world instead because the
Doctor would have no reason to find the Nethersphere.
Missy wanted to give Cyber Army to Doctor, so she would have to come to him.

I suggest using Cyber Brig to beat Missy.
The Doctor
2018-04-18 03:06:46 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
And that is what happened.
Genius without education is like silver in the mine. -Benjamin Franklin
Timothy Bruening
Have Cyber-Brig rocket up with other Cybermen to blow up Cyberspore?
The Doctor
2018-05-03 12:20:47 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Why didn't Clara ask Danny Pink to sit down at start of episode?
Do you ask people to sit down every time you phone them?
In this particular call, Clara planned to discuss with Danny Pink the
whole nature of their relationship! THAT factor should certainly cause
Clara to insist that he sit down on a bench somewhere so that he could
devote his full attention to the call!
OK. So let's pretend that Danny sits down. So now he won't get run over by a
car. What happens next? Will you find some other way to kill him? Maybe a
gang of Americans could appear and spray him with bullets for no particular
reason. Or perhaps he wouldn't die and he'd live happily ever after with
Clara. Although now Missy will take over the world instead because the
Doctor would have no reason to find the Nethersphere.
Have Cyber-Brig rocket up with other Cybermen to blow up Cyberspore?
Just returned to the dead space.
Our envy of others devours us most of all. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Timothy Bruening
2018-05-22 22:00:42 UTC
Does Missy's Nethersphere collect the minds of Silurians (who are Earth natives) and of aliens who have died on Earth?
The Doctor
2018-05-22 23:36:08 UTC
Does Missy's Nethersphere collect the minds of Silurians (who are Earth
natives) and of aliens who have died on Earth?
Not that I know of!
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
Tim Bruening
2018-07-08 03:14:30 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Why didn't Clara ask Danny Pink to sit down at start of episode?
Do you ask people to sit down every time you phone them?
In this particular call, Clara planned to discuss with Danny Pink the
whole nature of their relationship! THAT factor should certainly cause
Clara to insist that he sit down on a bench somewhere so that he could
devote his full attention to the call!
OK. So let's pretend that Danny sits down. So now he won't get run over by a
car. What happens next? Will you find some other way to kill him? Maybe a
gang of Americans could appear and spray him with bullets for no particular
reason.
Neo-Nazis kill Pink for being black?

ISIS kills Pink for having been a soldier?

The Doctor would have eventually noticed the Cybermen raining down on cemeteries an emerging from graves. Then UNIT would have dragooned him into service as POE.
The Doctor
2018-07-08 12:36:33 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Clara. Although now Missy will take over the world instead because the
Doctor would have no reason to find the Nethersphere.
The Doctor would have eventually noticed the Cybermen raining down on
cemeteries an emerging from graves. Then UNIT would have dragooned him
into service as POE.
Well Missy was involved.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Daniel60
2018-07-09 11:19:10 UTC
On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 9:33:05 AM UTC-7, The Other
Post by The Other Doctor
Clara. Although now Missy will take over the world instead
because the Doctor would have no reason to find the
Nethersphere.
The Doctor would have eventually noticed the Cybermen raining down
on cemeteries an emerging from graves. Then UNIT would have
dragooned him into service as POE.
Well Missy was involved.
So What, idiot?? How does your post relate to what Tim posted??
The parents of the Afghan Kid Danny killed kill him in revenge.
The Doctor
2018-11-25 13:22:29 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
car. What happens next? Will you find some other way to kill him? Maybe a
gang of Americans could appear and spray him with bullets for no particular
reason.
Neo-Nazis kill Pink for being black?
ISIS kills Pink for having been a soldier?
The parents of the Afghan Kid Danny killed kill him in revenge.
Must you talk to yourself?
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Daniel60
2018-11-26 13:31:52 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
car. What happens next? Will you find some other way to kill him? Maybe a
gang of Americans could appear and spray him with bullets for no particular
reason.
Neo-Nazis kill Pink for being black?
ISIS kills Pink for having been a soldier?
The parents of the Afghan Kid Danny killed kill him in revenge.
Must you talk to yourself?
No, idiot, Tim isn't talking to himself BECAUSE YOU REPLIED TO HIM, IDIOT!!
2018-11-26 15:18:57 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
car. What happens next? Will you find some other way to kill him? Maybe a
gang of Americans could appear and spray him with bullets for no particular
reason.
Neo-Nazis kill Pink for being black?
ISIS kills Pink for having been a soldier?
The parents of the Afghan Kid Danny killed kill him in revenge.
Must you talk to yourself?
No, idiot, Tim isn't talking to himself BECAUSE YOU REPLIED TO HIM, IDIOT!!
Look at 3 & 4 above!
sMerry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
Daniel60
2018-11-27 12:52:32 UTC
In article
On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 8:14:31 PM UTC-7, Tim Bruening
On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 1:57:37 PM UTC-7, The Other
Post by The Other Doctor
[...]
Sorry, I cannot see 3 & 4 in the above messages, idiot!!
Me neither.
The Doctor
2018-12-06 22:22:45 UTC
In article
Post by The Other Doctor
[...]
Who cut the context?!
Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!
The Doctor
2018-04-17 22:32:33 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Why didn't Clara ask Danny Pink to sit down at start of episode?
Do you ask people to sit down every time you phone them?
Good point.
Genius without education is like silver in the mine. -Benjamin Franklin