5/12/19
2019-07-21 15:02:23 UTC
70 days since 5/12/19, an arithmetical date in MM/DD/YY.
%
2019-07-21 15:20:38 UTC
70 days since 5/12/19, an arithmetical date in my bum
The Doctor
2019-07-21 18:02:49 UTC
70 days since 5/12/19, an arithmetical date in my bum
You tell him % !
He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others. -William Hazlitt
%
2019-07-21 20:04:12 UTC
just being part of the fun
The Doctor
2019-07-21 22:04:43 UTC
Post by %
Post by The Doctor
70 days since 5/12/19, an arithmetical date in my bum
You tell him % !
just being part of the fun
Welcoe aboard!
He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others. -William Hazlitt
The Doctor
2019-07-21 18:02:16 UTC
70 days since 5/12/19, an arithmetical date in MM/DD/YY.
The official Tim Bruening Youtube Video:

As Tim Bruening posts and sings: " IT's Spam, wonderful spam!
IT's spam wonderful spam!" Proving %'s conclusion that you are insane!
Idlehands and The True Doctor are killfiling you due to
your spamtrolling actions!
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Tim!!
He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others. -William Hazlitt