CHIBNALL HAS BEEN SACKED!
2020-08-01 21:24:35 UTC
Tim typed...
It's not flammable, Tim. It's a plasmic shell.
Daniel seemed to think that the TARDIS exterior was made
of wood!
MARTHA: And that's your spaceship?

DOCTOR: It's called the TARDIS. Time and Relative Dimension in Space.

MARTHA: Your spaceship's made of wood.
2020-08-02 00:10:51 UTC
On Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 11:46:33 AM UTC-7,
In the "mass media"? Why do you think he should be mentioned? What
report in the "mass media" causes you to think Chibnall is not the
showrunner?
I was pointing out the difference between Trump & Chipnall.
Chipnall?
We know Trump is president. We know Chibnall is Doctor Who's
showrunner. We know that Yads is an idiot and you like dates and
letters.
What more do you want to know?
Why the Doctor doesn't have a special well shielded room to
regenerate in.
Do the Gallifreyans need that?
The Doctor seems to judging by his violent regens!
Have you ever seen Planet of the Spiders?
Yes, but I am referring to the Doctor's 21st century regenerations, which
have looked violent.
Did the Doctor regenerate in a shielded room in Planet of the Spiders,
and have it backfire?
No. Did not you see UNIT?
What did UNIT do that got the Doctor in the DANGEROUS habit of flying
the TARDIS while regenerating?
3 to 4 happened in from of UNIT.
https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
Evil ruins people for telling the truth. -unknown
Daniel65
2020-08-02 00:13:08 UTC
On Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 12:48:49 PM UTC-7,
(Quote) Why the TARDIS spins.
Why the Doctor doesn't safely park TARDIS before regenerating. (End
Quote)
You want a technobabble reason? The TARDIS spins to shed built up
chromatic energy from traveling through the time stream.
In that case, we should see FX of chromatic energy being shed.
No one can see Chromatic Energy in Space, Tim!
The Doctor would rather risk the TARDIS than risk loose energy
getting out and setting the surroundings ablaze.
Would that be why the TARDIS went to Antarctica at the end of "The
Doctor Falls"?
No, Tim, that was just so "they" could tick off that Continent, Tim!!
Parking the TARDIS in an area free of flammables would solve that
problem, and not carry the risk of crashing the TARDIS into someone's
yard afterwards!
Sorry!! What was The TARDIS exterior made of?? Phone Boxes were timber,
weren't they??
Timber is flammable, Tim.
The TARDIS isn't a phone box, it merely looks like one. I assume that
the Gallifreyans would build their TARDIS exteriors out of non-flammable
materials.
You got the idea!!
The Doctor
2020-08-02 00:13:37 UTC
The TARDIS isn't a phone box, it merely looks like one. I assume that
the Gallifreyans would build their TARDIS exteriors out of non-flammable
materials.
The TARDIS looks nothing like a phone box. It looks like a police box.
It's not flammable, Tim. It's a plasmic shell.
2 of the unholy trinity of radw thus communed.
Daniel65
2020-08-02 07:36:39 UTC
The TARDIS isn't a phone box, it merely looks like one. I assume that
the Gallifreyans would build their TARDIS exteriors out of non-flammable
materials.
The TARDIS looks nothing like a phone box. It looks like a police box.
It's not flammable, Tim. It's a plasmic shell.
2 of the unholy trinity of radw thus communed.
Is this *YET* another repeating example of "An empty vessel makes the
most noise"??

The idiot has nothing intelligent to say, but *HAS* to get the post
count up anyway!!
2020-08-02 00:15:22 UTC
[...]
Police box.
Mea Culpa eh tim?
The Doctor
Daniel65

2020-08-02 12:40:03 UTC
The TARDIS isn't a phone box, it merely looks like one. I assume
that the Gallifreyans would build their TARDIS exteriors out of
non-flammable materials.
The TARDIS looks nothing like a phone box. It looks like a police box.
It's not flammable, Tim. It's a plasmic shell.
Daniel seemed to think that the TARDIS exterior was made of wood!
2 of the unholy trinity of radw thus communed.
Is this *YET* another repeating example of "An empty vessel makes the
most noise"??
The idiot has nothing intelligent to say, but *HAS* to get the post
count up anyway!!
Yet your irony is noted Daniel.
The Doctor
2020-08-02 00:15:39 UTC
The TARDIS isn't a phone box, it merely looks like one. I assume
that the Gallifreyans would build their TARDIS exteriors out of
non-flammable materials.
The TARDIS looks nothing like a phone box. It looks like a police box.
Its a box with a phone inside! Hence a phone box!
Daniel65

2020-08-02 00:17:04 UTC
Stephen stated...
The TARDIS isn't a phone box, it merely looks like one.
The TARDIS looks nothing like a phone box. It looks like a
police box.
ROSE: What's a police public call box?
DOCTOR: It's a telephone box from the 1950s. It's a disguise.
That works for the quotefile!
The Doctor
Daniel65
2020-08-02 07:27:51 UTC
This year, Chibnall has a strong excuse to go on a long holiday, due
to COVID-19!
Did you go on a long holiday due to covid?
Many people were furloughed from their jobs due to covid. I understand
that the pandemic forced the postponements of the making of movies and
TV programs, which would include Doctor Who, thus giving Chibnall a
break through no fault of his own.
Why does Chibnall need an excuse to go on holiday?
Because his holidays have coincided with 18 month breaks between DW
seasons, which implies that his holidays cause delays in filming the
next season! (You can't produce Doctor Who if the showrunner isn't show
running!).
2 of the unholy trinity of radw thus communed.
Is this *YET* another repeating example of "An empty vessel makes the
most noise"??
The idiot has nothing intelligent to say, but *HAS* to get the post
count up anyway!!
Because they create hell when they post to each other.
And add Idlehands aka Satan of rec.arts.drwho ...
And add the idiot of rec.arts.drwho, who brings such a cacophony with it!!
2020-08-02 12:39:16 UTC
On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 2:53:53 AM UTC-7,
[...]
All in your confusion.
Daniel65
2020-08-02 07:30:59 UTC
[...]
AH!! Well, you know what "they"say happens when you 'Assume', Tim!!
Daniel65
2020-08-02 07:35:37 UTC
The TARDIS isn't a phone box, it merely looks like one. I assume that the Gallifreyans would build their TARDIS exteriors out of non-flammable materials.
The TARDIS looks nothing like a phone box. It looks like a police box.
Its a box with a phone inside! Hence a phone box!
Or a Police Box that has a phone on the outside!

Wasn't the Police Box supposed to act as a temporary prison Cell until
the Divisional Car, which was 'phoned' on the 'phone, showed up??