CHIBNALL HAS BEEN SACKED!
Add Reply
The True Doctor
2019-08-08 00:53:13 UTC
And Whittaker is to join him through the door after filming regeneration
scene.

The BBC was not happy with his unfinished writing which did not comply
with his brief and had to schedule re-shoots.

Pete McTighe is his temporary replacement as show runner.

Good Riddance!
Timothy Bruening
2019-08-08 04:03:32 UTC
http://youtu.be/yaY9gAcH-v0
http://youtu.be/ErSr3Z289JQ
The BBC was not happy with his unfinished writing which did not comply
with his brief and had to schedule re-shoots.
Pete McTighe is his temporary replacement as show runner.
Good Riddance!
So the BBC is going to refilm Series 12 from scratch?

1.666... years since 07/12/17, an arithmetical date in DD/MM/YY.

3/80th of a century since 7/11/15, an arithmetical date in DD/MM/YY.

45 months since 07/11/15, an arithmetical date in DD/MM/YY.

3.75 years since 7/11/15, an arithmetical date in DD/MM/YY.

15.75 years since 11/07/03, an arithmetical date in MM/DD/YY.

7/120th of a century since 7/10/13, an arithmetical date in DD/MM/YY.

70 months since 07/10/13, an arithmetical date in DD/MM/YY.

6 years and 10 months since 7/10/13, an arithmetical date in DD/MM/YY.

14 years and 10 months since 10/07/04, an arithmetical date in MM/DD/YY.

16.25 years since 07/05/03, an arithmetical date in DD/MM/YY.

11/60th of a century since 07/04/01, an arithmetical date in DD/MM/YY.

220 months since 07/04/01, an arithmetical date in DD/MM/YY.

29 years and 5 months to 1/7/49, a geometrical date in MM/DD/YY.

14 years and 11 months since 09/06/04, a geometrical date in MM/DD/YY.

10.3333... years since 04/06/09, a geometrical date in MM/DD/YY.

2.333.. years to 12/3/21, a palindromic date in MM/DD/YY.

Also 28 months and 7/300th of a century to 12/3/21.

2.333.. years to 12/3/21, a palindromic date in MM/DD/YY.

7/300th of a century to 3/12/21, an arithmetical date in DD/MM/YY.
The Doctor
2019-08-08 05:03:28 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
[...]
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Tim!!

Your signal-to-noise ratio is very low Tim!

No one cares Tim! This is NOT relevant drwho content Tim!

Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

No one wants to see such posts on rec.arts.drwho Tim!

Your employer Davis Enterprise newspaper will find out about you and
terminate your employment!

You are NOT posting content Tim.

You are not posting viable content Tim!

You are being rude and inconsiderate Tim!!

You are behaving as if you have schizophrenia and Tourette's syndrome
and not autism Tim!!

You are acting like a Trump Republican supporter Tim!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.

You will be remembered as the terrorist of rec.arts.drwho on the order of
Osama Bin Laden of Al-Qaeda !

Such posts are as bad as crashing jetliners into the World Trade centers.

Your spamtrolling is not appreciated Tim!!
Bruening yet again defends Donald Trump as POTUS by trolling spam on radw!

Your spamtrolling posts are less and less apreciated each passing day!

Stop giving rec.arts.drwho the middle finger Tim!

http://www.googlism.com/who_is/t/tim_bruening/

Googlism for: tim bruening

tim bruening is a troll
tim bruening is a troll

Idlehands has claimed to have killfiled you Tim!
All generalizations are dangerous, even this one. -Alexandre Dumas
Timothy Bruening
2019-08-08 04:08:53 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
And Whittaker is to join him through the door after filming regeneration
scene.
http://youtu.be/yaY9gAcH-v0
http://youtu.be/ErSr3Z289JQ
The BBC was not happy with his unfinished writing which did not comply
with his brief and had to schedule re-shoots.
I look forward to reading Chibnall's and Whittaker's sides of the story! Did the BBC try to make CC tone down his social justice warriorness?
What do you expect Pete to do?
e***@hotmail.com
2019-08-08 04:12:29 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
And Whittaker is to join him through the door after filming regeneration
scene.
http://youtu.be/yaY9gAcH-v0
http://youtu.be/ErSr3Z289JQ
The BBC was not happy with his unfinished writing which did not comply
with his brief and had to schedule re-shoots.
I look forward to reading Chibnall's and Whittaker's sides of the story! Did the BBC try to make CC tone down his social justice warriorness?
I would just settle for something confirmed by the BBC instead of droopy-eyed fanboys staring into the camera and presenting rumors.

If he's out, then he's out. But give me something factual.
I'm sure he's going to do the very best he can. (IF it's true.)
The Doctor
2019-08-08 05:04:28 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The True Doctor
Pete McTighe is his temporary replacement as show runner.
What do you expect Pete to do?
I'm sure he's going to do the very best he can. (IF it's true.)
One of you better posts Ed!
All generalizations are dangerous, even this one. -Alexandre Dumas
The True Doctor
2019-08-08 05:30:08 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The True Doctor
with his brief and had to schedule re-shoots.
I look forward to reading Chibnall's and Whittaker's sides of the
story! Did the BBC try to make CC tone down his social justice
warriorness?
Chibnall wanted a 9 months long vacation between every series, which
took 9 months to film just 10 episodes, after promising a series every
year for 5 years. The BBC weren't having any of it. Star Trek: TNG
managed 26 episodes every 9 months and 3 months in between for 7 seasons.

Chibnall wasn't producing the scripts the show needed on time and they
required extensive rewrites because they were absolute amateurish
rubbish consisting almost entirely of soap opera themes which drove away
children from watching and not science fiction featuring a monster of
the week. Even RTD had to completely rewrite '42' after what Chibnall
presented him with was nothing but diarrhea, and it was still the
consistency of diarrhea after the rewrite.

So after the BBC saw the reaction to the garbage that Chibnall produced
for series 12 from a test audience they ordered him to re-film
substantial chunks of it. No doubt he was using Whittaker and the other
characters to attack the audience, especially men, and the BBC saw the
aftermath of the anti-male Gillette #MeToo advert, which caused the
company to lose $8 billion dollars, and the BBC was facing the same
fate, since nobody was buying Doctor Who merchandise anymore, and the
licensed manufactures decided to sue the BBC for false representation.

Therefore Chibnall was sacked!

On hearing the news Whittaker tendered her immediate resignation, but
the BBC said she was still under contract to film a regeneration scene,
so that's what she has to do, and then she's out.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
I would just settle for something confirmed by the BBC instead of
droopy-eyed fanboys staring into the camera and presenting rumors.
If he's out, then he's out. But give me something factual.
The BBC have waiting for the announcement of the streaming deal with HBO
to come out, which many view as the death knell of Doctor Who in the US.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The True Doctor
Pete McTighe is his temporary replacement as show runner.
What do you expect Pete to do?
I'm sure he's going to do the very best he can. (IF it's true.)
He's a shit writer of boring low brow kitchen sink drama, just like
Chibnall, so to use a phrase from Gillette, the best he can be isn't the
best a man can get.

The BBC should have got someone from Big Finish, who can write science
fiction, to be the next show runner; not a self loathing, misandrist,
SJW bigot who was only interested in attacking the audience with his
political agenda, and labeling them all as racists, sexists, evil
capitalists, destroyers of the environment, humanity, animal kind, and
all other lifeforms, and bad fathers.
Timothy Bruening
So logic dictates bringing in someone from TNG to be the new showrunner!
The Doctor
All generalizations are dangerous, even this one. -Alexandre Dumas
Timothy Bruening
No. Is he/she it a DW character?
solar penguin
2019-08-08 06:00:05 UTC
Tim typed...
Post by Timothy Bruening
I look forward to reading Chibnall's and Whittaker's
sides of the story!
I just look forward to reading _anyone's_ side of the story,
because then I'll know it's true and not just speculation
from some random people on the internet.
Timothy Bruening
Will S12 be redone from scratch?
The Doctor
All generalizations are dangerous, even this one. -Alexandre Dumas
Timothy Bruening
This gives me a story idea: The Doctors Three! First, in the last episode (part 1 of my story) of the 1st half of S12, JodieDoc regens into interim Doctor 14, who is the placeholder while Pete McTighe the interim show runner searches for permanent Doctor 15. Doc 14 begins to turn into Doc 15 in late spring 2020, and finishes in the fall in part 2!
The Doctor
All generalizations are dangerous, even this one. -Alexandre Dumas
The Doctor
2019-08-08 05:01:35 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
And Whittaker is to join him through the door after filming regeneration
scene.
http://youtu.be/yaY9gAcH-v0
http://youtu.be/ErSr3Z289JQ
The BBC was not happy with his unfinished writing which did not comply
with his brief and had to schedule re-shoots.
Pete McTighe is his temporary replacement as show runner.
Good Riddance!
I await the BBC press release.
All generalizations are dangerous, even this one. -Alexandre Dumas
e***@hotmail.com
2019-08-08 06:02:32 UTC
(Quote)
I await the BBC press release.
(End Quote)

No you don't! You're making announcements as if it were already true.
s***@gmail.com
2019-08-08 06:24:18 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
http://youtu.be/yaY9gAcH-v0
http://youtu.be/ErSr3Z289JQ
Gosh, it's all happening. In other news I've been reliably informed that the sky will fall a week tomorrow...
Daniel60
2019-08-08 10:26:13 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
http://youtu.be/yaY9gAcH-v0
http://youtu.be/ErSr3Z289JQ
The BBC was not happy with his unfinished writing which did not
comply with his brief and had to schedule re-shoots.
Pete McTighe is his temporary replacement as show runner.
Good Riddance!
Gosh, it's all happening. In other news I've been reliably informed
that the sky will fall a week tomorrow...
Well, I'd better start my "Journey to the Center of the Earth"!! Got to
get plenty of overhead protection!!
2019-08-08 09:40:02 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
And Whittaker is to join him through the door after filming regeneration
scene.
http://youtu.be/yaY9gAcH-v0
http://youtu.be/ErSr3Z289JQ
The BBC was not happy with his unfinished writing which did not comply
with his brief and had to schedule re-shoots.
Pete McTighe is his temporary replacement as show runner.
Will you submit your resume to the BBC for the job of showrunner?