S09E09 Sleep No More
Add Reply
Agamemnon
2015-11-14 22:22:27 UTC
New title sequence... wasn't there.

Spoilers

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0

Sleep No More

So Doctor Who does the Blair Witch rubbish.

I'm still feeling dizzy from watching this episode. Do the fools running
this show not realise the reason why cameras are supposed to be mounted
on stands, rails or inertial dampers?

Once more everyone in the military is portrayed as a bunch of clueless
untrained morons that can't follow orders and keep questioning the
authority of their commanders. The Doctor recites a whole load of verses
from Shakespeare and they don't question if he's really who he says he is.

If this was supposed to be an India-Japanese team then why were they all
played by actors using English regional accents? Do the fools running
this show not understand the standard convention used on both the big
and small screen for portraying people not speaking in English. Even
'Allo 'Allo had that one figured.

How did India end up merging with Japan anyway? Like in only 1000 years?
Tectonic plates can't move that fast. If they did the planet would shatter.

Gravity dampers? Huh...? What were those supposed to be for? They were
orbiting Neptune not falling towards the event horizon of an average
sized black hole. The acceleration due to gravity on the planet's
surface is almost exactly the same as that of Earth, 11.15 m/s^2. Maybe
Mark Gatiss mind was orbiting Uranus, I mean his anus.

Where was the fixed angle B/W or infrared security footage from if there
weren't any security cameras? Dust cameras as well as dustmen? Clara may
have provided images from her eyes for the footage taken from her
direction but how was it recorded? What was it recorded on? As usual
with this series nothing is ever answered properly.

What exactly is supposed to happen to me now? I'm supposed to go a whole
month without sleep? The video carries a signal that creates dustmen?
Maybe I should show it to my local council and then they might collect
the bins every single week instead of alternate weeks?

Is Clara going to go a whole month without sleep? Is that why she's
leaving the series?

Complete and utter nonsense. Is this the way the series is going now.
RTD always had a Doctor lite episode, but Moffat has replaced that with
a complete and utter nonsense episode. Last year was Kill The Moon and
this year his attempt to cross Love and Monsters with The Invisible
Enemy. How can dust assemble itself into humanoid form and why would it
need to feed on humans?

8/10 for entertainment. Ruined by the camera wobble.

80/100 for script writing due to another unrealistic portrayal of the
military and a lack of cicatrisation for any of the supporting
characters. Why should I care if any of them gets killed by the monsters
when I don't know any of them intimately.

Another story lacking adventure and romance or any real scene of mystery
or tension. The Doctor just points everything out out of thin air in
front of everyone including the viewer rather than the story being
written in a way so that the viewer is led to find out something
mysterious or threatening for themselves thus being given fore knowledge
though events the Doctor is not part of and then being left to wait for
Doctor to find the clues before something bad can happen to him if he
doesn't.
The Doctor
2015-11-14 22:32:19 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
I offer my opiion in 4.5 hours.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Lest we forget 11 Nov 2015
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-17 18:27:19 UTC
What about Dustmen vs Dream Crabs?
The Doctor
2018-07-17 20:37:50 UTC
What about Dustmen vs Dream Crabs?
Interesting.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Mike Hall
2015-11-14 23:36:59 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
Did you work out what the plot was?
Did the Doctor's Harem (yes anoother one of those episodes...) get their
sleep fixed? Did Dr. Evil kill off the human race? What was so cool
about the ship crashing into Neptune? Why wasn't there a warning for
epilepsy?

Mike Hall
Agamemnon
2015-11-14 23:45:05 UTC
Post by Mike Hall
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
characterisation
Post by Mike Hall
Post by Agamemnon
characters. Why should I care if any of them gets killed by the monsters
when I don't know any of them intimately.
Another story lacking adventure and romance or any real scene of mystery
or tension. The Doctor just points everything out out of thin air in
front of everyone including the viewer rather than the story being
written in a way so that the viewer is led to find out something
mysterious or threatening for themselves thus being given fore knowledge
though events the Doctor is not part of and then being left to wait for
Doctor to find the clues before something bad can happen to him if he
doesn't.
Did you work out what the plot was?
Ah the plot. I missed that. There wasn't one as usual.
Post by Mike Hall
Did the Doctor's Harem (yes anoother one of those episodes...) get their
sleep fixed? Did Dr. Evil kill off the human race? What was so cool
about the ship crashing into Neptune?
As usual with Moffat nothing is ever explained.
Post by Mike Hall
Why wasn't there a warning for
epilepsy?
Or nausea.
Mike Hall
Andrew M
2015-11-15 00:42:52 UTC
Post by Mike Hall
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
It was a story - that was the point. Rasmussen - or his writer - was
creating a scary story: one that was supposed to keep people awake. It
was a Doctor Who story that was, itself, an allegory of Doctor Who
stories. That may be a little navel-gazing and a bit arty-farty, but it
worked for me
Agamemnon
It wasn't Rasmussen. It was a dustman.
Andrew M
2015-11-15 01:34:21 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Andrew M
Post by Mike Hall
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
That's why I added the suggestion that Rasmussen hiaself had a writer.
He too was a character in the story
Your Name
2015-11-15 02:04:31 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
<snip>

Oh goody. Crappy art-farty camerawork and crappy "acting" by Crapaldi
... I "look forward" to seeing this episode (starts recording in about
4 1/2 hours). :-\
The Doctor
2015-11-15 03:16:05 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
Get ready. Your review is expected.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult. -Plutarch
The Doctor
Mike Hall
2015-11-17 08:09:57 UTC
Post by Andrew M
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Andrew M
Post by Mike Hall
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
So basically, this entire episode was about the evil of fan faction? If
that was explained better the episode would have been a classic.
The Doctor
2015-11-15 01:26:58 UTC
Post by Andrew M
Post by Mike Hall
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
30 minutes to go from my point of view.
Stephen Wilson
2015-11-15 16:44:50 UTC
Post by Andrew M
Post by Mike Hall
Did you work out what the plot was?
Did the Doctor's Harem (yes anoother one of those episodes...) get their
sleep fixed? Did Dr. Evil kill off the human race? What was so cool
about the ship crashing into Neptune? Why wasn't there a warning for
epilepsy?
Mike Hall
It was a story - that was the point. Rasmussen - or his writer - was
creating a scary story: one that was supposed to keep people awake. It was
a Doctor Who story that was, itself, an allegory of Doctor Who stories.
That may be a little navel-gazing and a bit arty-farty, but it worked for
me
It was an allegory, and that was sign-posted quite bluntly by the Doctor's
statement about how he's the one who names the monsters, specifically
name-checking the Silurians (which as Gatiss well knows were named
inappropriately).

The problem is that it tried to be clever, but failed on too many levels. If
you'd taken away the monsters, the mumbo jumbo about the cameras and the
desire to use shaky cam and the allegories, we could have had a thought
provoking story on the need for sleep versus the constant desire for people
to be earning money or connected to the rest of the world 24 hours a day on
their mobile phones.

Ultimately though we were left with an episode that didn't really work on
any level at all.
Agamemnon
2015-11-15 17:53:44 UTC
Post by Stephen Wilson
Post by Andrew M
Post by Mike Hall
[...]
That is not an allegory. It's a continuity reference.
Post by Stephen Wilson
The problem is that it tried to be clever, but failed on too many levels. If
you'd taken away the monsters, the mumbo jumbo about the cameras and the
desire to use shaky cam and the allegories, we could have had a thought
Continuity references do you mean?
Post by Stephen Wilson
provoking story on the need for sleep versus the constant desire for people
to be earning money or connected to the rest of the world 24 hours a day on
their mobile phones.
We could have but instead Gatiss decided to do dustmen without providing
any kind of credible explanation for them. So they're made out of
crystallized salt from the corner of your eyes? How why?
Correct, and it made people dizzy and nauseous too.
Stephen Wilson
2015-11-15 17:59:09 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Stephen Wilson
Post by Andrew M
Post by Mike Hall
[...]
You could take it that way. I took it as a rather unnecessary in-joke.
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Stephen Wilson
The problem is that it tried to be clever, but failed on too many levels. If
you'd taken away the monsters, the mumbo jumbo about the cameras and the
desire to use shaky cam and the allegories, we could have had a thought
Continuity references do you mean?
No.
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Stephen Wilson
provoking story on the need for sleep versus the constant desire for people
to be earning money or connected to the rest of the world 24 hours a day on
their mobile phones.
We could have but instead Gatiss decided to do dustmen without providing
any kind of credible explanation for them. So they're made out of
crystallized salt from the corner of your eyes? How why?
The "how" wasn't on his radar. Not even a little bit.
I didn't get dizzy or nauseous - just mildly irritated.
TB
Perhaps such a story would have made capitalism look too bad, so the Top 1% (TM) forced a change in the script!
Siri Cruz
2015-11-16 02:24:32 UTC
Post by Stephen Wilson
Post by Andrew M
Post by Mike Hall
[...]
It wasn't a Doctor Who episode. It was a disease vector disguised as a Doctor
Who episode; it was supposed to be entertaining enough to keep you watching long
enough to be infected. That wasn't shaky-cam nor camera noise, that was the
infective agent. Did you watch the whole thing? Then you're infected and you
will turn to dust.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
God exists since mathematics is consistent, and the devil exists since we
cannot prove the consistency. ~~ Morris Kline
Doug Elrod
2015-11-15 20:19:25 UTC
Post by Andrew M
It was a story - that was the point. Rasmussen - or his writer - was
creating a scary story: one that was supposed to keep people awake. It
was a Doctor Who story that was, itself, an allegory of Doctor Who
stories. That may be a little navel-gazing and a bit arty-farty, but it
worked for me
I like the way that the "simulation of the Doctor" was apparently good enough that he was on the way to figuring out he was a simulation! ;-)

-Doug Elrod (***@cornell.edu)
TB
I missed the part of the episode that revealed that the Doctor was a fake!
Timothy Bruening
Did this episode occur in Extremis' Shadow World?
The Doctor
You can't have everything. Where would you put it? -Steven Wright
Siri Cruz
2015-11-15 15:56:19 UTC
Post by Mike Hall
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
All I know is I feel so awake after watching. I don't think I could sleep for a
week if I wanted to.
The Doctor
2015-11-15 20:50:08 UTC
Post by Siri Cruz
Post by Mike Hall
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
I slept well last night.
TB
2015-11-15 16:19:33 UTC
On Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 3:37:01 PM UTC-8, Mike Hall wrote:

1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Sandman monsters on the rampage at the space station, and Rasmussen plans to send out a signal which will create them system wide!
TB
There is a logical explanation: Their minds were warped by Rasmussen's infected signal!
Agamemnon
2015-11-15 12:03:20 UTC
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
How was this signal infected? How did it infect their minds? Is all
digital TV infected? Where is the scientific evidence for this? Describe
the electro-chemical processes involved?

Is all pure bullshit.

Look at one of the scenes where one of the characters is being chased by
dustmen and instead of building up tension and suspense it's all turned
into a joke when he has to sing Mr Sandman to get through a locked door.

Moffat has run out of ideas and is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

It's now feels like when the show was in it's final death throws with
Trial of a Time Lord and the Sylvester McCoy crap when JNT stayed on too
long. There's no adventure, there's not plot, no romance, no
characterisation, not tension is built up, the Doctor is being turned
into a not very good amateur comedian, Capaldi's acting is all over the
place, nothing makes sense, everyone is written as morons, and it's
impossible to suspend disbelief.
p***@conservation.org
This was a very bad episode, but in fairness this has been a rather better season than the other Capaldi ones until now; only this and the Davros story have really been bad, and the Davros one at least had some good moments.
p***@conservation.org
Oh yes, and the Viking episode.
Agamemnon
2015-11-17 21:46:01 UTC
Post by p***@conservation.org
Post by p***@conservation.org
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
It's not very difficult to beat Kill the Moon or In the Forest of the
Night either and just as long as we don't see mentally retarded girl in
any of the next 3 episodes this series should be better than last season
but Sylvester McCoy's last series was better than the previous two too.

I'm also starting to fear that Capaldi's acting won't be good enough to
carry the last two episodes. Sylvester McCoy couldn't do anger and
neither can Capaldi without it descending into comic Glaswegian.
Siri Cruz
2015-11-17 22:01:05 UTC
Post by p***@conservation.org
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
Maybe we need a DS Operative, also called a Sandman, to retire these runners.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan%27s_Run

RUNNER!
The Doctor
TB
2015-11-15 16:17:38 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
Obviously, Rasmussen's tainted signal must have scrambled their brains, just as Zygon hypnosis scrambled the brains of UNIT troops 15 days ago today.
Post by Agamemnon
If this was supposed to be an India-Japanese team then why were they all
played by actors using English regional accents? Do the fools running
this show not understand the standard convention used on both the big
and small screen for portraying people not speaking in English. Even
'Allo 'Allo had that one figured.
Also, the rescue team should look Asian!
Post by Agamemnon
How did India end up merging with Japan anyway? Like in only 1000 years?
Tectonic plates can't move that fast. If they did the planet would shatter.
The Mayan calendar must have ended again.
Post by Agamemnon
Gravity dampers? Huh...? What were those supposed to be for? They were
orbiting Neptune not falling towards the event horizon of an average
sized black hole. The acceleration due to gravity on the planet's
surface is almost exactly the same as that of Earth, 11.15 m/s^2. Maybe
Mark Gatiss mind was orbiting Uranus, I mean his anus.
Maybe the station was hovering over Neptune like a helicopter.
The Doctor did say that there were dust cameras.
Agamemnon
2015-11-15 17:47:33 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
If this was supposed to be an India-Japanese team then why were they all
played by actors using English regional accents? Do the fools running
this show not understand the standard convention used on both the big
and small screen for portraying people not speaking in English. Even
'Allo 'Allo had that one figured.
Also, the rescue team should look Asian!
Or questions should have been asked. I thought at first the team of
morons were supposed to be British.
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
How did India end up merging with Japan anyway? Like in only 1000 years?
Tectonic plates can't move that fast. If they did the planet would shatter.
The Mayan calendar must have ended again.
Maybe the Earth cracked open and gave birth to another soup dragon.

And what was the Great Catastrophe? Is Moffat linking Doctor Who
continuity to Edgar Rice Burroughs, The Moon Maid trilogy?
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
Gravity dampers? Huh...? What were those supposed to be for? They were
orbiting Neptune not falling towards the event horizon of an average
sized black hole. The acceleration due to gravity on the planet's
surface is almost exactly the same as that of Earth, 11.15 m/s^2. Maybe
Mark Gatiss mind was orbiting Uranus, I mean his anus.
Maybe the station was hovering over Neptune like a helicopter.
So what? The gravity would be the same as that on earth. Neptune is not
a black hole or neutron star.
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
Where was the fixed angle B/W or infrared security footage from if there
weren't any security cameras? Dust cameras as well as dustmen? Clara may
have provided images from her eyes for the footage taken from her
direction but how was it recorded? What was it recorded on? As usual
with this series nothing is ever answered properly.
The Doctor did say that there were dust cameras.
How can dust work as a camera? How dies it make an image? How does it
focus? How does it track its subjects? How does it transmit or record
it's footage?
Stephen Wilson
2015-11-15 17:55:23 UTC
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
Where was the fixed angle B/W or infrared security footage from if there
weren't any security cameras? Dust cameras as well as dustmen? Clara may
have provided images from her eyes for the footage taken from her
direction but how was it recorded? What was it recorded on? As usual
with this series nothing is ever answered properly.
The Doctor did say that there were dust cameras.
How can dust work as a camera? How dies it make an image? How does it
focus? How does it track its subjects? How does it transmit or record it's
footage?
Not questions Gatiss would have considered. He's into the arts. Scientific
rationale not required.
Agamemnon
2015-11-15 19:05:28 UTC
Post by Stephen Wilson
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
Where was the fixed angle B/W or infrared security footage from if there
weren't any security cameras? Dust cameras as well as dustmen? Clara may
have provided images from her eyes for the footage taken from her
direction but how was it recorded? What was it recorded on? As usual
with this series nothing is ever answered properly.
The Doctor did say that there were dust cameras.
How can dust work as a camera? How dies it make an image? How does it
focus? How does it track its subjects? How does it transmit or record it's
footage?
Not questions Gatiss would have considered. He's into the arts. Scientific
rationale not required.
That's not arts, it's bad writing. It's a standard rule that if you
introduce your reader to something out of their ordinary experience then
you have to describe it as fully as you can and make it believable.
Gatiss failed to suspend disbelief.
TB
2015-11-15 19:39:28 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
If the station were standing still over Neptune, it would need something to keep it from falling, such as gravity dampers!
Nano technology. The Doctor has encountered very small machines before (The Mire medical kits just this year, and medical nanos in "The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances").
Agamemnon
2015-11-15 20:59:05 UTC
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
No it wouldn't. All it would need are rockets to keep it in orbit.
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
Where was the fixed angle B/W or infrared security footage from if there
weren't any security cameras? Dust cameras as well as dustmen? Clara may
have provided images from her eyes for the footage taken from her
direction but how was it recorded? What was it recorded on? As usual
with this series nothing is ever answered properly.
The Doctor did say that there were dust cameras.
How can dust work as a camera? How dies it make an image? How does it
focus? How does it track its subjects? How does it transmit or record
it's footage?
Nano technology. The Doctor has encountered very small machines before (The Mire medical kits just this year, and medical nanos in "The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances").
So what do the salt crystals in the cornet of your eyes have to do with
it? What does dust have to do with it? Where did the nano technology
come from? Who made it? Did it make itself? How? Why?
TB
2015-11-16 05:49:00 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
I'm assuming that the gravity dampeners substitute for rockets. Rockets are SO 21st century!
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
I assume that Rasmussen created the nano technology.
Agamemnon
2015-11-16 09:14:25 UTC
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
What do you mean assume? What does the writer say? Nothing! Why is there
no explanation?

Does anyone employed on Doctor Who these days know how to write properly?
Timothy Bruening
2018-03-31 01:00:40 UTC
Until fuel ran out.
The Doctor
You can't have everything. Where would you put it? -Steven Wright
b***@topmail.co.nz
2015-11-20 06:35:08 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
So Doctor Who does the Blair Witch rubbish.
It also made me think of Japanese horror movie Ringu, with the cursed
videotape.

Anyway, I fell asleep before the end, so I didn't see the blipverts
that change your brain chemisty...
TB
You will just have to watch the whole thing on Saturday!
Agamemnon
2015-11-20 12:13:00 UTC
Post by TB
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Agamemnon
So Doctor Who does the Blair Witch rubbish.
It also made me think of Japanese horror movie Ringu, with the cursed
videotape.
Anyway, I fell asleep before the end, so I didn't see the blipverts
that change your brain chemisty...
You will just have to watch the whole thing on Saturday!
Maybe Saturday's episode will all be Clara's dream. Maybe she's been
dreaming all the while since last Christmas.
Mike M
2015-11-20 13:14:05 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Agamemnon
So Doctor Who does the Blair Witch rubbish.
It also made me think of Japanese horror movie Ringu, with the cursed
videotape.
Anyway, I fell asleep before the end, so I didn't see the blipverts
that change your brain chemisty...
You will just have to watch the whole thing on Saturday!
Maybe Saturday's episode will all be Clara's dream. Maybe she's been
dreaming all the while since last Christmas.
Season 10 opening scene: David Tennant as the Doctor steps out of the
TARDIS shower, explaining to Donna that the last 7 years of Doctor Who
since Journey's End have all been in her dreams as she has worked her way
through her mental DoctorDonna issues.
--
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't
important."
Agamemnon
Good one.
TB
Alternate scene: The Peter Doctor tears off the Dream Crab for the 3RD time, then goes to free Clara for the 3rd time! Season 9 was just a dream.
TB
The Doctor would then be in a position to introduce Clara to Danny Pink.
The Doctor
2016-04-03 12:40:49 UTC
Post by TB
Post by TB
Post by Mike M
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
How?
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Manitoba and Saskatchewan! Save your provinces in April! Vote Liberal!!
TB
He would remember Danny Pink from his dream, so could look him up at Coal Hill.
The Doctor
The Doctor
2015-11-20 16:32:58 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Agamemnon
So Doctor Who does the Blair Witch rubbish.
It also made me think of Japanese horror movie Ringu, with the cursed
videotape.
Anyway, I fell asleep before the end, so I didn't see the blipverts
that change your brain chemisty...
No changes here.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Happy Christmas 2015 and Merry New Year 2016
Pudentame
2015-11-21 05:08:18 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Agamemnon
So Doctor Who does the Blair Witch rubbish.
It also made me think of Japanese horror movie Ringu, with the cursed
videotape.
Remade as "The Ring" I think, and it strongly influenced Blair Witch.
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Anyway, I fell asleep before the end, so I didn't see the blipverts
that change your brain chemisty...
You didn't have to wait until the end. Every time the image broke up
from the beginning was supposed to be an infectious part.
Agamemnon
So why am I still not infected?
The Doctor
Your Name
2015-11-21 21:22:35 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Agamemnon
So Doctor Who does the Blair Witch rubbish.
It also made me think of Japanese horror movie Ringu, with the cursed
videotape.
Anyway, I fell asleep before the end, so I didn't see the blipverts
that change your brain chemisty...
I finally got around to watching this episode (record last weekend) ...
and what a complete load of badly made garbage, mostly thanks to
idiotic camera work. Well down there with the worst episodes ever:
farting aliens, man-eating wheelie bins, the hopeless Americanised
movie, and anything with Sylvester "Poirot" McCoy. :-(
TB
The camera work was intentional.
Tim Bruening
Bark at the Dustmen! They were the ones controlling the cameras during this episode!
TB
So watching the dustman video will turn me into a dustman. Is this similar to Angel images getting into your brain when you see them?
TB
2016-02-27 22:29:38 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

What effect will the dustman infection inside Clara have on the Raven when it enters her to kill her next episode?
TB
2016-02-27 22:29:56 UTC

Timothy Bruening
2018-04-18 04:24:29 UTC
I bet that lack of sleep is affecting them!
The Doctor
Genius without education is like silver in the mine. -Benjamin Franklin
Timothy Bruening
2018-11-06 04:33:56 UTC
A rare defeat for the Doctor.
The Doctor
2018-11-06 05:44:40 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
What exactly is supposed to happen to me now? I'm supposed to go a whole
month without sleep? The video carries a signal that creates dustmen?
A rare defeat for the Doctor.
Well the ship is breaking up over Neptune.
Lest we forget - 11/11/18 !!
Timothy Bruening
But I think that head villain had time to send out the movie.
The Doctor
2018-12-06 22:27:23 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
What exactly is supposed to happen to me now? I'm supposed to go a whole
month without sleep? The video carries a signal that creates dustmen?
A rare defeat for the Doctor.
Well the ship is breaking up over Neptune.
But I think that head villain had time to send out the movie.
Are you seeing things Tim?
Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!