S;'
2019-11-08 16:51:44 UTC
Savages.
Timothy Bruening
2019-11-08 16:58:00 UTC
Steve.
The Doctor
2019-11-08 23:43:44 UTC
Steve.
Tim Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Tim Bruening is
a loathesome creature!

Unsubscribe and leave rec.arts.drwho for making me go over 200000 posts
ever!
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
2019-11-08 23:43:13 UTC
Savages.
Tim Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Tim Bruening is
a loathesome creature!
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Tim!!

Your signal-to-noise ratio is very low Tim!

No one cares Tim! This is NOT relevant drwho content Tim!

Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

No one wants to see such posts on rec.arts.drwho Tim!

Your employer Davis Enterprise newspaper will find out about you and
terminate your employment!

You are NOT posting content Tim.

You are not posting viable content Tim!

You are being rude and inconsiderate Tim!!

You are behaving as if you have schizophrenia and Tourette's syndrome
and not autism Tim!!

You are acting like a Trump Republican supporter Tim!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.

You will be remembered as the terrorist of rec.arts.drwho on the order of
Osama Bin Laden of Al-Qaeda !

Such posts are as bad as crashing jetliners into the World Trade centers.

Your spamtrolling is not appreciated Tim!!
Bruening yet again defends Donald Trump as POTUS by trolling spam on radw!

Your spamtrolling posts are less and less apreciated each passing day!

Stop giving rec.arts.drwho the middle finger Tim!

http://www.googlism.com/who_is/t/tim_bruening/

Googlism for: tim bruening

tim bruening is a troll
tim bruening is a troll

Idlehands has claimed to have killfiled you Tim!
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!