Victory of the Daleks
2017-11-22 07:10:51 UTC
I loved the British Daleks shooting down the German planes, and also the colorful Daleks in the spaceship.
The Doctor
2017-11-22 14:37:55 UTC
I loved the British Daleks shooting down the German planes, and also the
colorful Daleks in the spaceship.
You love lures.
Happy Christmas 2017 and Merry New Year 2018
Timothy Bruening
2018-01-30 07:34:53 UTC
How did the Doctor eliminate the advanced tech Bracewell had developed?
The Doctor
2018-01-30 14:07:33 UTC
How did the Doctor eliminate the advanced tech Bracewell had developed?
Must see again.
Birthday 29 Jan 1969 BOrn Redhill,Surrey,England , UK!
Timothy Bruening
2018-02-05 14:06:36 UTC
How did the Doctor eliminate the advanced tech Bracewell had developed?
Must see again.
I saw, but didn't see how Doctor got rid of advanced tech.

BTW, how will Bracewell get past British security to see Dorabelle? If he was putting advanced tech in his luggage, won't that be searched?
Timothy Bruening
2019-01-28 23:12:11 UTC
SS5E3. S05E3. S05E03. S5E03.
How did the Doctor eliminate the advanced tech Bracewell had developed?
Must see again.
Did you?
Birthday 29 Jan 1969 BOrn Redhill,Surrey,England , UK!
The Doctor
2019-01-28 23:47:08 UTC
SS5E3. S05E3. S05E03. S5E03.
How did the Doctor eliminate the advanced tech Bracewell had developed?
Must see again.
Did you?
Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware
AntiChrist rising!
Birthday 29 Jan 1969 BOrn Redhill,Surrey,England , UK!
Not yet.
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
Daniel60
2019-01-29 11:50:32 UTC
On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 6:07:34 AM UTC-8, The Doctor
In article
Post by Timothy Bruening
How did the Doctor eliminate the advanced tech Bracewell had developed?
Must see again.
Did you?
Not yet.
Of course the idiot didn't Tim!! He's been too busy running his play
farm and stalking Facebook!!

He doesn't really care about Doctor Who ... he just posts here to piss
people off!!
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
Timothy Bruening
2019-04-26 02:47:36 UTC
Did you?
The Doctor
Newfoundland on 16 May 2019, do not vote PC nor NDP!
Timothy Bruening
Have you now?
The Doctor
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
Timothy Bruening
2019-03-01 04:20:22 UTC
I loved the British Daleks shooting down the German planes, and also the colorful Daleks in the spaceship.
Also the British planes in outer space!
The Doctor
2019-03-01 14:59:03 UTC
I loved the British Daleks shooting down the German planes, and also
the colorful Daleks in the spaceship.
Also the British planes in outer space!
A tad over the top!
Be charitable before wealth makes thee covetous. -Sir Thomas Browne
Timothy Bruening
2019-07-21 22:29:59 UTC
How did their engines work with no oxygen?
The Doctor
2019-07-21 22:31:13 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Also the British planes in outer space!
How did their engines work with no oxygen?
The Doctor did somethig.
He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others. -William Hazlitt
Timothy Bruening
Somethig to supply the engines with oxygen?
The Doctor
2019-07-21 23:29:01 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Also the British planes in outer space!
How did their engines work with no oxygen?
The Doctor did somethig.
Somethig to supply the engines with oxygen?
Yes and energy.
He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others. -William Hazlitt