Pearl Mackie
2019-12-02 21:54:08 UTC
Just missed her on BBC1 8 pm slot.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
s***@gmail.com
2019-12-02 22:29:21 UTC
Just missed her on BBC1 8 pm slot.
So...?
The True Doctor
2019-12-02 22:31:43 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Just missed her on BBC1 8 pm slot.
So...?
Has she stopped telling everyone that she's a lesbian?
--
The True Doctor

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner
s***@gmail.com
2019-12-02 22:38:52 UTC
I wasn't aware that she was telling anybody anything. Her sex life is none of your business. But I bet it's more interesting than yours.
The True Doctor
2019-12-02 22:44:49 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Has she stopped telling everyone that she's a lesbian?
I wasn't aware that she was telling anybody anything. Her sex life is none of your business. But I bet it's more interesting than yours.
If her sex life is none of my business, then why did Moffat make it my
business by making her keep telling everyone she was a lesbian as her
only character trait? Obviously to appeal to people like yourself who
suffer from erectile dysfunction.

stands for." -William Shatner
The Doctor
2019-12-02 22:55:31 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Has she stopped telling everyone that she's a lesbian?
I wasn't aware that she was telling anybody anything. Her sex life is
none of your business. But I bet it's more interesting than yours.
If her sex life is none of my business, then why did Moffat make it my
business by making her keep telling everyone she was a lesbian as her
only character trait? Obviously to appeal to people like yourself who
suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Wilson suffers from erectile dysfunction.
s***@gmail.com

You're just like Tim and Yads. They can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality either.
The Doctor
2019-12-03 07:15:35 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
If her sex life is none of my business, then why did Moffat make it my
business by making her keep telling everyone she was a lesbian as her
only character trait? Obviously to appeal to people like yourself who
suffer from erectile dysfunction.
You're just like Tim and Yads. They can't tell the difference between
fantasy and reality either.
In your case Wilson, you do serious chemical abuse!
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Daniel60
2019-12-03 11:37:31 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Has she stopped telling everyone that she's a lesbian?
I wasn't aware that she was telling anybody anything. Her sex life is
none of your business. But I bet it's more interesting than yours.
If her sex life is none of my business, then why did Moffat make it my
business by making her keep telling everyone she was a lesbian as her
only character trait? Obviously to appeal to people like yourself who
suffer from erectile dysfunction.
I've no idea if Pearl Mackie is a lesbian or not ... nor do I need to know.

But it would seem she is reasonably capable of portraying a lesbian, as
you, Aggy, think she is one.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
2019-12-02 22:55:02 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Has she stopped telling everyone that she's a lesbian?
I wasn't aware that she was telling anybody anything. Her sex life is
none of your business. But I bet it's more interesting than yours.
Troll off Wilson.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
Daniel60
2019-12-02 22:53:53 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Just missed her on BBC1 8 pm slot.
So...?
Room 101 please.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
s***@gmail.com
2019-12-02 22:33:10 UTC
Just missed her on BBC1 8 pm slot.
I think you're lying. I don't think she was in EastEnders at all.
The Doctor
2019-12-02 22:54:30 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Just missed her on BBC1 8 pm slot.
I think you're lying. I don't think she was in EastEnders at all.
Eastenders or Room 101?
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
s***@gmail.com
2019-12-02 23:07:43 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Just missed her on BBC1 8 pm slot.
I think you're lying. I don't think she was in EastEnders at all.
Eastenders or Room 101?
You're an idiot, Yads.

Pearl was on Room 101. In January last year.

8pm BBC 1 today was EastEnders. She wasn't in that at all.

Idiot.
The Doctor
2019-12-03 07:16:12 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Just missed her on BBC1 8 pm slot.
I think you're lying. I don't think she was in EastEnders at all.
Eastenders or Room 101?
You're an idiot, Yads.
Pearl was on Room 101. In January last year.
8pm BBC 1 today was EastEnders. She wasn't in that at all.
Idiot.
So 8:30 p.m. slot.

I was catching Panorama anyways.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
s***@gmail.com
2019-12-03 07:48:03 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Pearl was on Room 101. In January last year.
8pm BBC 1 today was EastEnders. She wasn't in that at all.
Idiot.
So 8:30 p.m. slot.
Not 8:30 slot. Idiot. Room 101 was repeated. On Dave.
It must have been dawdling.
The Doctor
2019-12-03 16:30:35 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
I was catching Panorama anyways.
It must have been dawdling.
What. Make the Duke of York testify in a US court!
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Daniel60
2019-12-03 11:41:28 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Just missed her on BBC1 8 pm slot.
I think you're lying. I don't think she was in EastEnders at all.
Eastenders or Room 101?
You're an idiot, Yads.
Pearl was on Room 101. In January last year.
8pm BBC 1 today was EastEnders. She wasn't in that at all.
Idiot.
So 8:30 p.m. slot.
I was catching Panorama anyways.
So why did you think it necessary for the rest of us to be made aware of
this (false) fact when *YOU* couldn't even be bothered watching it, idiot??
2019-12-03 16:44:36 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Just missed her on BBC1 8 pm slot.
I think you're lying. I don't think she was in EastEnders at all.
Eastenders or Room 101?
You're an idiot, Yads.
Pearl was on Room 101. In January last year.
8pm BBC 1 today was EastEnders. She wasn't in that at all.
Idiot.
So 8:30 p.m. slot.
I was catching Panorama anyways.
So why did you think it necessary for the rest of us to be made aware of
this (false) fact when *YOU* couldn't even be bothered watching it, idiot??
I did not know about a Pearl Mackie appearance.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Daniel60
2019-12-04 06:49:31 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Just missed her on BBC1 8 pm slot.
I think you're lying. I don't think she was in EastEnders at all.
Eastenders or Room 101?
You're an idiot, Yads.
Pearl was on Room 101. In January last year.
8pm BBC 1 today was EastEnders. She wasn't in that at all.
Idiot.
So 8:30 p.m. slot.
I was catching Panorama anyways.
So why did you think it necessary for the rest of us to be made aware of
this (false) fact when *YOU* couldn't even be bothered watching it, idiot??
I did not know about a Pearl Mackie appearance.
Owww!! So YOU, idiot, are not the fount of all things Doctor Who
related, idiot!!
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Tim Bruening
2019-12-02 23:17:56 UTC
Just missed her on BBC1 8 pm slot.
I had thought you disliked her!
The Doctor
2019-12-03 07:18:01 UTC
Just missed her on BBC1 8 pm slot.
I had thought you disliked her!
Bill, not Pearl.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!