Series 11 Directors
2018-05-17 13:14:48 UTC
Are now revealed.
He will live ill who does not know how to die well. -Seneca
Timothy Bruening
2018-05-17 16:52:16 UTC
Are now revealed.
Who, Who?
The Doctor
2018-05-17 20:51:44 UTC
Are now revealed.
Who, Who?
You should stick closely to my Facebook friends.
He will live ill who does not know how to die well. -Seneca
Timothy Bruening
2018-05-17 21:35:27 UTC
They are Season 11 DW directors?
The Other Doctor
2018-05-17 21:43:59 UTC
Are now revealed.
Who, Who?
You should stick closely to my Facebook friends.
They are Season 11 DW directors?
If you want Doctor Who news, get it from a reliable source. Yads and his
Facebook "friends" do not count as reliable sources.

You won't get a sensible answer from Yads anyway. And I'm not too sure
why knowing who the directors are is so exciting. But if you really need
to know all the latest news/rumours try:

www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who-season-11-air-date-cast-trailer-episodes-companion/
Timothy Bruening
Season 11 may start in August. Aug 26 is 20,000th Dayaversary!
The Other Doctor
2018-05-17 23:05:55 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Are now revealed.
Who, Who?
You should stick closely to my Facebook friends.
They are Season 11 DW directors?
If you want Doctor Who news, get it from a reliable source. Yads and his
Facebook "friends" do not count as reliable sources.
You won't get a sensible answer from Yads anyway. And I'm not too sure
why knowing who the directors are is so exciting. But if you really need
www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who-season-11-air-date-cast-trailer-episodes-companion/
Season 11 may start in August. Aug 26 is 20,000th Dayaversary!
No. Season 11 is expected to begin in the Autumn. August is in Summer,
not Autumn.
The Doctor
2018-05-18 00:18:13 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Season 11 may start in August. Aug 26 is 20,000th Dayaversary!
No. Season 11 is expected to begin in the Autumn. August is in Summer,
not Autumn.
A Sunday at 9 p.m. UK Tme AFAIK.
He will live ill who does not know how to die well. -Seneca
Pudentame
Autumn officially begins Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:54 am BST
Timothy Bruening
Making it still September 22 in the US!
The Doctor
Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind. -Chinese proverb
Timothy Bruening
6:54 PM PDT September 22.
The Doctor
Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind. -Chinese proverb
The Doctor
Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind. -Chinese proverb
The Doctor
2018-05-18 00:13:32 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by The Other Doctor
Are now revealed.
Who, Who?
You should stick closely to my Facebook friends.
They are Season 11 DW directors?
If you want Doctor Who news, get it from a reliable source. Yads and his
Facebook "friends" do not count as reliable sources.
You won't get a sensible answer from Yads anyway. And I'm not too sure
why knowing who the directors are is so exciting. But if you really need
www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who-season-11-air-date-cast-trailer-episodes-companion/
Season 11 may start in August. Aug 26 is 20,000th Dayaversary!
Thank you for encourage him Wilson!
He will live ill who does not know how to die well. -Seneca
The Last Doctor
2018-05-18 06:05:43 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Are now revealed.
Who, Who?
You should stick closely to my Facebook friends.
They are Season 11 DW directors?
If you want Doctor Who news, get it from a reliable source. Yads and his
Facebook "friends" do not count as reliable sources.
You won't get a sensible answer from Yads anyway. And I'm not too sure
why knowing who the directors are is so exciting. But if you really need
www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who-season-11-air-date-cast-trailer-episodes-companion/
Season 11 may start in August. Aug 26 is 20,000th Dayaversary!
There’s no such thing as a dayaversary.

Series 11 (season 37) will most likely first air in the UK and on BBC
America on Sunday October 14 2018, but there’s still a chance that it may
air on the Saturday or start a week earlier or later.

The directors for the series (and some shows they’ve worked on) are

Jamie Childs (eps 1, 7, 9, 10) - (Vera, Stan Lee’s Lucky Man)
Mark Tonderai (eps 2, 3) - (Lucifer, Black Lightning, Gotham, 12 Monkeys)
Sallie Aprahamian (eps 4, 6) - (The Worst Witch, Casualty, EastEnders)
Jennifer Perrott (eps 5, 8) - (Newton’s Law, Home and Away)
--
There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible
things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be
fought.
The Doctor
2018-05-18 14:43:38 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Season 11 may start in August. Aug 26 is 20,000th Dayaversary!
There’s no such thing as a dayaversary.
Series 11 (season 37) will most likely first air in the UK and on BBC
America on Sunday October 14 2018, but there’s still a chance that it may
air on the Saturday or start a week earlier or later.
Nopt the air date will be on 14 OCt, North Amercian Holiday Weekend.
Post by The Other Doctor
The directors for the series (and some shows they’ve worked on) are
Jamie Childs (eps 1, 7, 9, 10) - (Vera, Stan Lee’s Lucky Man)
Mark Tonderai (eps 2, 3) - (Lucifer, Black Lightning, Gotham, 12 Monkeys)
Sallie Aprahamian (eps 4, 6) - (The Worst Witch, Casualty, EastEnders)
Jennifer Perrott (eps 5, 8) - (Newton’s Law, Home and Away)
Thank you.
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
Daniel60
2018-05-19 12:32:34 UTC
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
Post by The Last Doctor
Series 11 (season 37) will most likely first air in the UK and on BBC
America on Sunday October 14 2018, but there’s still a chance that it may
air on the Saturday or start a week earlier or later.
Nopt the air date will be on 14 OCt, North Amercian Holiday Weekend.
Ah!! How kind of North America to have a Holiday Weekend for my
Birthday!! ;-)
2018-05-19 12:50:21 UTC
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
Post by The Last Doctor
air on the Saturday or start a week earlier or later.
Nopt the air date will be on 14 OCt, North Amercian Holiday Weekend.
Ah!! How kind of North America to have a Holiday Weekend for my
Birthday!! ;-)
Cheers! Thanksgiving in Canada and Columbus for the USA!
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
Daniel60
2018-05-19 14:13:44 UTC
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
Post by The Last Doctor
air on the Saturday or start a week earlier or later.
Nopt the air date will be on 14 OCt, North Amercian Holiday Weekend.
Ah!! How kind of North America to have a Holiday Weekend for my
Birthday!! ;-)
Cheers! Thanksgiving in Canada and Columbus for the USA!
No!! My Birthday!! ;-)
2018-05-19 21:59:38 UTC
Post by The Last Doctor
<Snip>
Post by The Doctor
Post by The Last Doctor
air on the Saturday or start a week earlier or later.
Nopt the air date will be on 14 OCt, North Amercian Holiday Weekend.
Ah!! How kind of North America to have a Holiday Weekend for my
Birthday!! ;-)
Cheers! Thanksgiving in Canada and Columbus for the USA!
No!! My Birthday!! ;-)
Exactly when I said.
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
The Doctor
2018-05-18 00:11:11 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Are now revealed.
Who, Who?
You should stick closely to my Facebook friends.
They are Season 11 DW directors?
If you want Doctor Who news, get it from a reliable source. Yads and his
Facebook "friends" do not count as reliable sources.
You won't get a sensible answer from Yads anyway. And I'm not too sure
why knowing who the directors are is so exciting. But if you really need
www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who-season-11-air-date-cast-trailer-episodes-companion/
Yes there are soure with the same answer!
He will live ill who does not know how to die well. -Seneca
The Doctor
2018-05-18 00:09:27 UTC
Are now revealed.
Who, Who?
You should stick closely to my Facebook friends.
They are Season 11 DW directors?
Article available!
He will live ill who does not know how to die well. -Seneca