Time Warps
2018-03-13 21:46:32 UTC
Paralympic Super Combined, Sitting Class: Athletes lack function in lower body, or lack legs. The more disabled they are, the slower the stop watches run! I have seen "Time Factors" as low as 70.06%! I can see the clocks running slow!
The Doctor
2018-03-13 22:18:22 UTC
Paralympic Super Combined, Sitting Class: Athletes lack function in
lower body, or lack legs. The more disabled they are, the slower the
stop watches run! I have seen "Time Factors" as low as 70.06%! I can
see the clocks running slow!
Low on battery?
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Timothy Bruening
Set slow to compensate for disabilities.
The Doctor
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
roach
2018-03-13 23:59:08 UTC
Paralympic Super Combined, Sitting Class: Athletes lack function in
lower body, or lack legs. The more disabled they are, the slower the
stop watches run! I have seen "Time Factors" as low as 70.06%! I can
see the clocks running slow!
Low on battery?
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
i just fixed it yesterday. (thermostat)(new batteries)(finally)