I transmit 3141592 Hz and 1000000 Hz, what does it mean?
Add Reply
Fritz Wuehler
2020-08-01 13:28:26 UTC
the ratio of these is pi
you are an alien species
do you get it?
Tim Bruening
2020-08-01 16:34:41 UTC
Post by Fritz Wuehler
the ratio of these is pi
you are an alien species
do you get it?
I deny the allegation!
The Doctor
2020-08-02 00:10:03 UTC
Post by Fritz Wuehler
the ratio of these is pi
you are an alien species
do you get it?
I deny the allegation!
You are under watch!!
https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
Evil ruins people for telling the truth. -unknown
Timothy Bruening
2020-08-02 09:19:57 UTC
2020-08-02 12:48:50 UTC
Are alien 👜 lizards 🊎 watching me with three eyes 👀👁?
Yes.
Daniel65
2020-08-02 08:37:39 UTC
Post by Fritz Wuehler
the ratio of these is pi
you are an alien species
do you get it?
I deny the allegation!
Yes, it's horribly inaccurate, isn't it, Tim??
The True Doctor
2020-08-02 10:32:15 UTC
Post by Fritz Wuehler
the ratio of these is pi
you are an alien species
or given that it's Tim, you are autistic.
Post by Fritz Wuehler
do you get it?
--
The True Doctor

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner
The Doctor
2020-08-02 13:00:26 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Fritz Wuehler
the ratio of these is pi
you are an alien species
or given that it's Tim, you are autistic.
Goodone!
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Fritz Wuehler
do you get it?
Timothy Bruening
2020-08-02 15:22:26 UTC
You transmit lots of rental cars 🚗?
The Doctor
2020-08-03 01:02:39 UTC
You transmit lots of rental cars 🚗?
Timbot Bruening is like a child abuser!
Timbot Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Timbot Bruening is
a loathesome creature! Inspired by Idlehands , condoned by Stephen Wilson.
Look, yet another irrelevant Timbot Bruening post to rec.arts.drwho!!
Timbot The yonker Bruening thus posted.