M....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,///
2020-02-14 01:35:37 UTC
Mutineers.
The Doctor
2020-02-14 03:32:49 UTC
Mutineers.
Timbot Bruening is like a child abuser!
Timbot Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Timbot Bruening is
a loathesome creature! Inspired by Idlehands , condoned by Stephen Wilson.
The official Timbot Bruening Youtube Video:

As Timbot Bruening posts and sings: " IT's Spam, wonderful spam!
IT's spam wonderful spam!" Proving %'s conclusion that you are insane!
Agamemnon aka The True Doctor are killfiling you due to
your spamtrolling actions!
Bruening yet again defends Donald Trump as POTUS by trolling spam on radw!
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Timbot!!
Our patience will achieve more than our force. -Edmund Burke
Kerr-Mudd, John
2020-02-14 14:07:08 UTC
Mutineers.
Go to a qualified Medical Doctor. Your posts fail to make any sense.
You are in dire need of medication, IMHO.
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
The Doctor
2020-02-14 15:25:34 UTC
Post by Kerr-Mudd, John
Post by Tim Bruening
Mutineers.
Go to a qualified Medical Doctor. Your posts fail to make any sense.
You are in dire need of medication, IMHO.
--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
yourself, myself and % agrees!
Our patience will achieve more than our force. -Edmund Burke