Dregs: Orphan 55 Spoilers
2020-01-14 08:00:54 UTC

The Dregs appear to have personal memories of a nuclear war. That could mean that the Dregs had a high tech civilization in the near past which had a nuclear war!
s***@gmail.com
2020-01-14 13:06:13 UTC
The Dregs appear to have personal memories of a nuclear war. That could mean that the Dregs had a high tech civilization in the near past which had a nuclear war!
I despair.

Think of the Daleks, Tim. They (or the mutants inside them) are the result of nuclear war on Skaro. They are the mutated form of the Kaleds.

Now think of Dregs. They are the mutated remains of the human race. The Dregs did not have a nuclear war, Tim. Humans did.

Understand?
The Doctor
2020-01-14 15:36:13 UTC
The Dregs appear to have personal memories of a nuclear war. That
could mean that the Dregs had a high tech civilization in the near past
which had a nuclear war!
I despair.
Think of the Daleks, Tim. They (or the mutants inside them) are the
result of nuclear war on Skaro. They are the mutated form of the Kaleds.
Now think of Dregs. They are the mutated remains of the human race. The
Dregs did not have a nuclear war, Tim. Humans did.
Understand?
2 of the unholy trinity of radw thus communed!
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Timothy Bruening
2020-01-14 15:36:22 UTC
A Dreg had a personal memory of a nuclear war, implying that one had occurred AFTER the Dreg species began, which in turn implied a Dreg caused war!
The Doctor
2020-01-14 15:40:21 UTC
A Dreg had a personal memory of a nuclear war, implying that one had
occurred AFTER the Dreg species began, which in turn implied a Dreg
caused war!
Or a victim thereof!
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
s***@gmail.com
2020-01-14 15:48:00 UTC
No it doesn't. The Dreg had a memory. Not necessarily a personal one. I've got memories of things I've seen on TV. And have you never heard of racial memory?
The Doctor
The Doctor
2020-01-14 15:14:09 UTC
S12E03
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
The Dregs appear to have personal memories of a nuclear war. That could
mean that the Dregs had a high tech civilization in the near past which
had a nuclear war!
Or far past.
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.