Weeping Angels
2019-01-11 14:17:28 UTC
I propose that they wear cloaks to keep people from SEEING them!
The Doctor
2019-01-11 16:26:20 UTC
I propose that they wear cloaks to keep people from SEEING them!
you have to throw the cloaks over them.
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
Timothy Bruening
2019-01-12 00:15:22 UTC
Angels could do it during their mobile moments.
The Doctor
2019-01-12 00:28:58 UTC
I propose that they wear cloaks to keep people from SEEING them!
you have to throw the cloaks over them.
Angels could do it during their mobile moments.
You have to be very! Very! Quick!!
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK