Number Letter Chain
2020-09-06 19:49:43 UTC
Galaxy 4.

4 to Doomsday.
The Doctor
2020-09-06 23:11:38 UTC
Galaxy 4.
4 to Doomsday.
yonker Bruening thus posted.
New Brunswick Save The PRovince Vote Liberal 14 Sept!!
Timothy Bruening
2020-09-09 06:10:59 UTC
Death to the Daleks.
The Doctor
2020-09-09 13:41:06 UTC
Galaxy 4.
4 to Doomsday.
yonker Bruening thus posted.
Death to the Daleks.
spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho, Timbot Bruening is
a loathesome creature! Inspired by Idlehands , condoned by Stephen Wilson.
Look, yet another irrelevant Timbot Bruening post to rec.arts.drwho!!
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Timbot!!

Your signal-to-noise ratio is very low Timbot!

No one cares Timbot! This is NOT relevant drwho content Timbot!

Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Timbot!!

No one wants to see such posts on rec.arts.drwho Timbot!

Your employer Davis Enterprise newspaper will find out about you and
terminate your employment!

You are NOT posting content Timbot.

You are not posting viable content Timbot!

You are being rude and inconsiderate Timbot!!

You are behaving as if you have schizophrenia and Tourette's syndrome
and not autism Timbot!!

You are acting like a Trump Republican supporter Timbot!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Timbot!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.

You will be remembered as the terrorist of rec.arts.drwho on the order of
Osama Bin Laden of Al-Qaeda !

Such posts are as bad as crashing jetliners into the World Trade centers.

Your spamtrolling is not appreciated Timbot!!
Bruening yet again defends Donald Trump as POTUS by trolling spam on radw!

Your spamtrolling posts are less and less apreciated each passing day!

Stop giving rec.arts.drwho the middle finger Timbot!

http://www.googlism.com/who_is/t/tim_bruening/

Googlism for: tim bruening

tim bruening is a troll
tim bruening is a troll

Idlehands has claimed to have killfiled you Timbot!
New Brunswick Save The PRovince Vote Liberal 14 Sept!!
Daniel65
2020-09-12 04:56:39 UTC
Galaxy 4.
4 to Doomsday.
yonker Bruening thus posted.
Death to the Daleks.
spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho, Timbot Bruening is
No, idiot, most of what Tim posts *IS* Dr Who content!

However YOU, idiot, very, very, rarely post Dr Who content, idiot!!
2020-09-12 12:38:36 UTC
Galaxy 4.
4 to Doomsday.
yonker Bruening thus posted.
Death to the Daleks.
spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho, Timbot Bruening is
No, idiot, most of what Tim posts *IS* Dr Who content!
However YOU, idiot, very, very, rarely post Dr Who content, idiot!!
Chack on the threads I start!
New Brunswick Save The PRovince Vote Liberal 14 Sept!!
Daniel65
2020-09-13 06:51:34 UTC
Galaxy 4.
4 to Doomsday.
yonker Bruening thus posted.
Death to the Daleks.
spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho, Timbot Bruening is
No, idiot, most of what Tim posts *IS* Dr Who content!
However YOU, idiot, very, very, rarely post Dr Who content, idiot!!
Chack on the threads I start!
Oh!! Shit yeah!! idiot!
2020-09-13 11:37:30 UTC
Galaxy 4.
4 to Doomsday.
yonker Bruening thus posted.
Death to the Daleks.
spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho, Timbot Bruening is
No, idiot, most of what Tim posts *IS* Dr Who content!
However YOU, idiot, very, very, rarely post Dr Who content, idiot!!
Chack on the threads I start!
Oh!! S*t yeah!! idiot!
Immature langunage will get you nowhere.
New Brunswick Save The PRovince Vote Liberal 14 Sept!!
Daniel65
Daniel65
USA call a Nov 3 2020 referndum to dissolve the Union and dissolve!!
solar penguin
2020-09-13 07:50:39 UTC
The Idiot instructed us...
Post by The Doctor
Chack on the threads I start!
Don't you just hate it when threads get chack on them?
I tend to start whenever that happens, too.
--
solar penguin (doing the "cutting context" routine now
Stephen's not around any more)
Daniel65
2020-09-13 09:44:21 UTC
The Idiot instructed us...
Post by The Doctor
Chack on the threads I start!
Don't you just hate it when threads get chack on them?
I tend to start whenever that happens, too.
Only as I read your response did I notice the idiot's "faux pa"!

But how typical of the idiot to 'chack' things up!
2020-09-13 11:42:11 UTC
The Idiot instructed us...
Post by The Doctor
Chack on the threads I start!
Don't you just hate it when threads get chack on them?
I tend to start whenever that happens, too.
Only as I read your response did I notice the idiot's "faux pa"!
But how typical of the idiot to 'chack' things up!
Regular visits to usenet newsgroups.
New Brunswick Save The PRovince Vote Liberal 14 Sept!!
The Doctor