2nd Season Dr. Who - The Satan Pit - 5 star poll - SPOILERS AHOY !
2019-03-11 18:53:06 UTC
Timothy Bruening wrote on 11/03/2019 1:21 PM> On Tuesday, February 5,
In article
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 10:16:31 PM UTC-8, The Doctor
<Snip>
How did their goodbyes disqualify Doctor 3 from having a
remote control?
Why are you so obsessed?
The Doctor's need for a method of remote controlling the TARDIS
has been demonstrated on many occasions by his/her getting
separated from the TARDIS and thus facing an increased risk of
death. He/she has even occasionally recognized that need &
Mcgyvered ways to remote summon the TARDIS (Donna's huons in
Runaway Bride, Gadget Gadget in Waters Of Mars, Handles in Time
Of The Doctor, whistling up Nardole in Mysterio, & sonic
screwdriver (possibly with a power boost from the Ux) in Battle
of.......).
The Doctor should therefore have long since gone to work creating
a remote control to reduce personal risk, yet doesn't seem to do
so. Its a major meta-nit!
For you only!
If you were in his shoes, wouldn't you want a remote?
Nope!! Not me!! Just another thing for the batteries to go flat in!! ;-(
I assume that the Doctor would keep her remote control fully charged!
It not her!
How does Doc 13's gender affect Doc 13's batteries?
The Doctor
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Daniel60
2019-03-12 08:59:33 UTC
[...]
Well said.
.... but, then again, we've never seen The Doctor change the batteries
in the Sonic Screwdriver, have we??
It could have happened off camera.
The Doctor
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
Timothy Bruening
You say that the Doctor replacing the SS' batteries off camera is implausible?
The Doctor
2019-03-13 12:34:13 UTC
[...]
Makes sense to me.
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare