Doctor Who in China?
2020-02-01 18:12:58 UTC
Was the claim that Doctor Who would be shown in China another systematic
lie by Moffat and Chibnall?

Idiot. Their not showing old Who. They're showing new Who.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01/30/doctorwho-bbc-china-posters/
Idlehands
2020-02-01 19:01:23 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Was the claim that Doctor Who would be shown in China another systematic
lie by Moffat and Chibnall?
Idiot. Their not showing old Who. They're showing new Who.
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01/30/doctorwho-bbc-china-posters/
Poor Aggy, so desperate to maintain the "Purity" of Doctor Who and to
preserve it for the "majority" of true "Sci-fi" men (hard to believe
Aggy and binky equal a majority".

For his hard work and binky's support I would like to nominate both of
the for the prestigious "Campaign to Unify the Nation Trophy". While
the inaugural award was to a woman, I believe it would be fitting if
these two bulwarks against change be the next recipients.

To learn more about this award go here:

shorturl.at/vBP14
--
“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness

William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice
Idlehands
2020-02-01 19:09:09 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by s***@gmail.com
Was the claim that Doctor Who would be shown in China another systematic
lie by Moffat and Chibnall?
Idiot. Their not showing old Who. They're showing new Who.
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01/30/doctorwho-bbc-china-posters/
Poor Aggy, so desperate to maintain the "Purity" of Doctor Who and to
preserve it for the "majority" of true "Sci-fi" men (hard to believe
Aggy and binky equal a majority".
For his hard work and binky's support I would like to nominate both of
the for the prestigious "Campaign to Unify the Nation Trophy".  While
the inaugural award was to a woman, I believe it would be fitting if
these two bulwarks against change be the next recipients.
shorturl.at/vBP14
Seems my first link failed....

http://tiny.cc/f5rgjz

Try this one

The True Doctor
2020-02-01 19:29:58 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Was the claim that Doctor Who would be shown in China another systematic
lie by Moffat and Chibnall?
Idiot. Their not showing old Who. They're showing new Who.
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01/30/doctorwho-bbc-china-posters/
Did you even bother to read the body of my post in full?

<<Was the claim that Doctor Who would be shown in China another
systematic lie by Moffat and Chibnall?

<<I'm wondering, because I tried to find out what channel it's supposed
to be on and there's nothing mentioned about it since 2017, the year
Whittaker was announced to play the fake female Doctor after systematic
likes there wouldn't be one by Chibnall and Moffat in order to secure
the dead. But, was a deal actually secured?

<<Last week's episode saw Captain Jack sexually assaulting Graham,
planting a gay kiss on his lips, and making homosexual innuendo after
homosexual innuendo. Last year also saw China censoring a gay kiss from
the Eurovision Song Contest and being band by the EBU from broadcasting
the final in consequence. So how could this episode be broadcast in
China? You'd think there would be news about it being censored, and yet
nothing.

<<So, I am thinking that the China deal has fallen though due to the
lies the Chinese were told about the show, and its sexist, racist, and
homosexual agenda dominating everything and resulting in bad writing,
bad story telling, bad casting, and bad production in general, because
the best qualified people have been discriminated against.

<<Why isn't there any news about Doctor Who being shown in China? What
did they think of The Talons of Weng-Chiang?>>

So apart from Talons, what's happened to the gay kiss in Episode 5 in
China? How was the episode affected when the depiction of homosexuality
and sexual assault is banned from Chinese television?
--
The True Doctor

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner
s***@gmail.com
2020-02-01 20:02:14 UTC

Who cares, Aggy? If they feel the need to censor scenes then that's their business, not yours.
The True Doctor
2020-02-01 20:08:15 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
So apart from Talons, what's happened to the gay kiss in Episode 5 in
China? How was the episode affected when the depiction of
homosexuality and sexual assault is banned from Chinese television?
Who cares, Aggy? If they feel the need to censor scenes then that's
their business, not yours.
I care and it's the business of every true Doctor Who fan. If the BBC
allows China to censor the gay kiss, then it's assisting homophobia. The
EU banned China from showing the Eurovision final after it cut out a gay
kiss in one of the semi-finals. So what's happened with this China deal
the BBC claims exists? What are the Chinese going to do with Series 10
when all Bill Potts does is tell everyone that he's gay? The final scene
in The Doctor Falls would have to be cut out completely so did Moffat
film an alternative ending? Again, if he did, that's assisting China's
repression of homosexuals, which makes the BBC hypocrites.

stands for." -William Shatner
s***@gmail.com
2020-02-01 20:50:17 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
I care and it's the business of every true Doctor Who fan. If the BBC
allows China to censor the gay kiss, then it's assisting homophobia. The
EU banned China from showing the Eurovision final after it cut out a gay
kiss in one of the semi-finals. So what's happened with this China deal
the BBC claims exists? What are the Chinese going to do with Series 10
when all Bill Potts does is tell everyone that he's gay? The final scene
in The Doctor Falls would have to be cut out completely so did Moffat
film an alternative ending? Again, if he did, that's assisting China's
repression of homosexuals, which makes the BBC hypocrites.

It makes YOU the hypocrite, Aggy. Doctor Who has been sold abroad since 1964 and censored since 1964. And it's only now you're taking an interest?

If they show Jon Pertwee's first story, that shower scene's out the window. He's blatantly showing off that tattoo.

Get a grip. Idiot.
The True Doctor
2020-02-01 20:58:32 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
I care and it's the business of every true Doctor Who fan. If the BBC
allows China to censor the gay kiss, then it's assisting homophobia.
The EU banned China from showing the Eurovision final after it cut
out a gay kiss in one of the semi-finals. So what's happened with
this China deal the BBC claims exists? What are the Chinese going to
do with Series 10 when all Bill Potts does is tell everyone that he's
gay? The final scene in The Doctor Falls would have to be cut out
completely so did Moffat film an alternative ending? Again, if he
did, that's assisting China's repression of homosexuals, which makes
the BBC hypocrites.
It makes YOU the hypocrite, Aggy. Doctor Who has been sold abroad
since 1964 and censored since 1964. And it's only now you're taking
an interest?
In 1964 the BBC weren't going on about how woke, diverse and inclusive
it was. Now they are. That makes them hypocrites selling it to China,
not me. I am not trying to virtue signal.
Post by The True Doctor
If they show Jon Pertwee's first story, that shower scene's out the
window. He's blatantly showing off that tattoo.
That could be CGId out and should be since the Doctor isn't supposed to
have a tattoo. It's a production error. Captain Jack's gay kiss on the
other hand was deliberate.
Post by The True Doctor
Get a grip. Idiot.
You are the idiot. What are the Chinese going to do about The Empty
Child? How does "Nice arse" sound dubbed in Chinese? Or is it subtitled?

No answer. Is it being shown in China at all?

stands for." -William Shatner
s***@gmail.com
2020-02-01 21:06:27 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
No answer. Is it being shown in China at all?
What difference does it make to you, Aggy? Why's it so important?

You've been told that a deal has been done. So the answer is yes. It is being shown in China.

As you (and you "friends", Yads and Tim) seem to be unable to use a search engine, don't take my word for it.

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201912/03/WS5de5a270a310cf3e3557b767.html

"The last series had more than 100 million viewers worldwide. it's a real privilege to do something that spreads around the world like that," he said. "Streaming means the show is now available to a much bigger audience, so, for me, the fan response from China in particular has been thrilling and unexpected. The doctor won't go to China in this new series, but would we like to do a story set in China? Yes, it'd be amazing."
The True Doctor
2020-02-01 21:33:03 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
No answer. Is it being shown in China at all?
What difference does it make to you, Aggy? Why's it so important?
It made little difference to me until China banned the gay kiss in the
Eurovision song contest last year, and then it dawned on be that the
show's gay agenda would mean that Doctor Who could not possibly shown in
China. At the same time the rumours of Chris Chibnall being sacked first
emerged. Could they be connected? The Chinese people are deeply
conservative, even though it's a communist country, and both of those
factors would rule out any Chinese broadcaster wanting to show Doctor
Who, especially when it's offensive woke agenda has become even worse
under Chinball, and now this gay kiss.

Chibnall being a talentless soap opera hack instead of being a born
writer, wants to shock the audience by subverting their expectations.
That's not going to work in China, and it is the lowest form of writing
that there is. A competent writer and show runner would have told
viewers Captain Jack was returning to the show in order to attract more
viewers, and would not have attempted to shock the audience with the
inclusion of a new unheard of Doctor who breaks continuity. When RTD and
Moffat did this in The Next Doctor, and The Day of the Doctor, they
revealed it to the audience before the episodes were even shown.

So you have to question whether Chibnall misled the Chinese, since he
lied to everyone about casting a female Doctor.
Post by The True Doctor
You've been told that a deal has been done. So the answer is yes. It
is being shown in China.
How do you know that? Have you seen it?

How could the Chinese possibly allow Series 10 to be shown when the only
purpose of the character Bill is to tell everyone that she's a lesbian?
Post by The True Doctor
As you (and you "friends", Yads and Tim) seem to be unable to use a
search engine, don't take my word for it.
https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201912/03/WS5de5a270a310cf3e3557b767.html
That article is from 2019, and before Series 12 even began.
Post by The True Doctor
"The last series had more than 100 million viewers worldwide. it's a
But that doesn't mean there were any in China.
Post by The True Doctor
real privilege to do something that spreads around the world like
that," he said. "Streaming means the show is now available to a much
bigger audience,
So people in China are using VPNs to stream it illegally. It doesn't
sound like it's actually being broadcast terrestrially of by satellite.
If so, what channel is it on? Netflix?
Post by The True Doctor
particular has been thrilling and unexpected. The doctor won't go to
Chibnall doesn't care what fans think, so that's clearly a lie. He's not
even tried to deny the rumour that he's been sacked, because he's
interested in social media.
Post by The True Doctor
China in this new series, but would we like to do a story set in
China? Yes, it'd be amazing."
But the Chinese would arrest him the moment he started filming because
of his inclusion of gay characters and innuendos, and he'd probably cast
a Vietnamese person to play someone who's Chinese and that's considered
an insult in China, as you can see from the reaction to Rose Tico and
the failure to show The Rise of Skywoker in that country and The Woke
Jedi to make any money.

So the question still stands, what happened to Captain Jack's gay sexual
assault on Graham in the Chinese version? Or is Doctor Who really being
shown in China at all.

stands for." -William Shatner
Timothy Bruening
So you are assuming that the BBC will cancel the China deal itself!
Tim Bruening
Have your BBC sources confirmed your suspicions?
s***@gmail.com
2020-02-01 19:44:22 UTC
Have your BBC sources confirmed your suspicions?
What BBC sources do you think he has, Tim?
The True Doctor
2020-02-01 19:56:39 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Tim Bruening
Have your BBC sources confirmed your suspicions?
What BBC sources do you think he has, Tim?
And why does he think that they have anything to do with China?

Maybe I should ask my Chinese sources, but given that China probably has
hundreds of TV channels and the BBC has said nothing about what channel
Doctor Who might be airing on there, how are they going to even know
what channel to watch?

My guess is that after finding out about RTD, Moffat and Chibnall's gay
agenda, they've torn the deal up, if there ever was one. I mean who the
hell could they possibly even show Series 10 at all, given that the only
thing Bill Potts was there for was to tell everyone in every episode
that she was a lesbian?

stands for." -William Shatner
s***@gmail.com
2020-02-01 19:50:58 UTC
Have your BBC sources confirmed your suspicions?
Do you know what a killfile is?
Tim Bruening
The link is dated 1/30/2019, over 1 year ago! Anything more recent?
s***@gmail.com
2020-02-01 19:53:58 UTC
The link is dated 1/30/2019, over 1 year ago! Anything more recent?
Why do you need a more recent link? What do you think it should tell you? Do you still need confirmation that Whittaker is playing the Doctor? Do you still need confirmation that Chibnall is the showrunner?
The True Doctor
2020-02-01 20:02:30 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Tim Bruening
The link is dated 1/30/2019, over 1 year ago! Anything more
recent?
Why do you need a more recent link? What do you think it should tell
you? Do you still need confirmation that Whittaker is playing the
Doctor? Do you still need confirmation that Chibnall is the
showrunner?
The BBC has still not confirmed that Chibnall has been sacked and
Whittaker has walked out. After all Whittaker was turned into a laughing
stock, trodden all over, stamped upon, and stubbed out by Jo Martin. And
as for Chibnall, he glorified Captain Jack sexually assaulting Graham
with an unsolicited and non-consensual gay kiss on the lips, which is
grounds for dismissal, given the reputations of Jimmy Saville and Rolf
Harris.

stands for." -William Shatner
s***@gmail.com

Quite, Aggy. You're so right Aggy. We all bow to your superior intellect. I'm sure the world leaders all turn to you for your words of wisdom too.
The True Doctor
2020-02-01 21:03:21 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
The BBC has still not confirmed that Chibnall has been sacked and
Whittaker has walked out. After all Whittaker was turned into a
laughing stock, trodden all over, stamped upon, and stubbed out by Jo
Martin. And as for Chibnall, he glorified Captain Jack sexually
assaulting Graham with an unsolicited and non-consensual gay kiss on
the lips, which is grounds for dismissal, given the reputations of
Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris.
Quite, Aggy. You're so right Aggy. We all bow to your superior
intellect. I'm sure the world leaders all turn to you for your words
of wisdom too.
They'd be making a better decision listening to me than listening to a
truanting brainwashed Swedish school girl or the bunch of hypocritical
SJW bigots currently running Doctor Whoke.