Hawking Dead!
2018-03-14 06:35:52 UTC
Stephen Hawking just died!
roach
2018-03-14 06:42:07 UTC
Stephen Hawking just died!
Wow! Rip...?

Hey, did he manage to solve the question of the universe without the need for G-d?
The Last Doctor
2018-03-14 09:53:38 UTC
Post by roach
Post by Timothy Bruening
Stephen Hawking just died!
Wow! Rip...?
Hey, did he manage to solve the question of the universe without the need for G-d?
That isn’t a scientific question. So he never tried to solve that question.
--
There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible
things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be
fought.
Agamemnon
He was the voice of the Guide though.
Timothy Bruening
Who is the Guide Hawking was working for?
Agamemnon
You mean what.
Timothy Bruening
The sentence "He was the voice of the Guide though" implies a Who hiring Hawking to speak for him.
Daniel60
2018-03-14 14:19:37 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by roach
Post by Timothy Bruening
Stephen Hawking just died!
Wow! Rip...?
Hey, did he manage to solve the question of the universe without the need for G-d?
That isn’t a scientific question. So he never tried to solve that question.
He was the voice of the Guide though.
Who is the Guide Hawking was working for?
You mean what.
The sentence "He was the voice of the Guide though" implies a Who hiring Hawking to speak for him.
I'm thinking Agamemnon is trying to suggest that Stephen Hawking was the
voice of the Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy in the T.V. series, or the
film, of that name.

Doesn't seem right to me ... but what would I know??
2018-03-14 14:54:59 UTC
He was the Guide mk 2 in the latest audio adaptation of hitchhikers. The one by Eoin Colfer, not Douglas Adams
The Doctor
2018-03-14 15:26:37 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
He was the Guide mk 2 in the latest audio adaptation of hitchhikers. The
one by Eoin Colfer, not Douglas Adams
Got you!!
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Daniel60
2018-03-15 07:07:56 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
He was the Guide mk 2 in the latest audio adaptation of hitchhikers. The one by Eoin Colfer, not Douglas Adams
Ah!! O.K., thanks for sorting me out. ;-)
The Doctor
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
The Doctor
2018-03-14 15:16:57 UTC
Post by roach
Post by roach
Post by Timothy Bruening
Stephen Hawking just died!
Wow! Rip...?
Hey, did he manage to solve the question of the universe without the
need for G-d?
That isn’t a scientific question. So he never tried to solve that question.
--
There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible
things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be
fought.
Look it up on Google.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
The Doctor
2018-03-14 15:16:35 UTC
Stephen Hawking just died!
Every news article in the world is mentioning that.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie