In case you think 100% female DW fans are enthralled wi th a female Doctor at the helm
2017-11-10 22:12:24 UTC
Let quote a female Doctor Who Fan:

Frankly, I don't think some people realize just how sadistic the Radical Left are! Those who sadly think they were born the wrong sex/gender don't realize that this is an scientific impossibility. And never mind about the gender role crap! Men can be stay at Dads and Women can be Nuclear Physicists. So that whole "gender role" thing is just a moronic smokescreen and a highly insulting one at that.
Now if you'll forgive me for sounding a bit insulting but there are those on the Radical Left with High IQ'S but no common sense (hence the term pinhead) who think of themselves as the "Intellectually elite" and those with lower IQ's who agree with that with which the stuck-up, pompous elite CHOOSES to share with them are regarded as "Useful Idiots". They're told just enough to be convinced that THEIR side is the correct side and that those who don't agree with them are evil, selfish, overly-judgemental, etc, etc ad nauseum! The usual B.S that makes gullible fools angry and eager to endorse whatever "Noble and Inclusive" B.S that the Elitists tell them will make them good and caring people BUT alas those "evil conservatives" who don't understand science (Never mind the one's whose IQ's are higher than even the stuck up elitist pricks) and "hate" those who are different, etc, etc, ad nauseum!
This is of course PURE BILE!! Conservatives do not hate those who are different (90% do not! as for the 10%? You can find that sort in ANY group!!) we actually feel sorry for them and actually want to help them. We see ourselves (which is what one should at least take into consideration when judging us. At least those who wish to do so fairly) as trying to throw a life-preserver to someone who is caught in a whirlpool that is slowly but surely sucking them in and downward at leisurely pace. Or throwing up road-blocks to try and stop someone from slowly driving over a cliff. And when we do we get yelled at, called names, laughed at, mocked and accused of being hateful. Yeah, because trying to save people is really a hateful thing to do. Again, you don't have to agree with our point of view BUT knock off with all the ignorant bile-spewing. Since Jan some on the left have become completely unhinged. It's at an all time low. How about everyone (especially those who came here to troll which is something only a socially maladjusted loser would do) try to see things from the moderates point of view. Radicals on either side are too far gone to be reasoned with. Both suffer from delusions of grandeur! And both know how to wind people who are somewhat on their side, to start behaving in a very inappropriate manner.
People who think they're the wrong sex need psychiatric help! Not some sick plastic surgery. And many feel just as depressed as they did before the operation. And it has NOTHING to with any religious or political group! That's what cowards and liars who want to score some cheap political points do. NO! The harsh cold reality is that THE PERSON THEMSELVES don't like what they've done because they know deep down inside that what they've done wasn't right. And so they change back. But whatever made them loathe themselves (there have been proven cases where some sick, psychotic mothers groomed their sons into being women.) so they change back. Still not happy so they change back yet again! And then some (40% of them!!!) end up committing suicide. And again, the Radical Left, like some demented bunch of sociopaths, blame those who oppose this type of operation and behavior when the reality is THEY'RE they ones who are to blame for not allowing these mentally ill people get the treatment they need! That like denying Cancer treatment to a cancer patient and then blaming conservatives when they die. THAT, my friends is the sick, azz-backwards and upside down world we live in today. SMH
Lest we Forget 2017
Idlehands
2017-11-11 00:51:24 UTC
<CHOP OF NONSENSE>

No link, no context, no paragraphs, just a solid block of unreadable
nonsense.

Start by posting proof where anybody said "100% female DW fans are
enthralled wi th a female Doctor at the helm" and go from there.
--
Smart people learn from everything and anyone.
Average people from their experiences.
Socrates
David Johnston
2017-11-11 02:53:24 UTC
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-11-11 02:32:13 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
"The internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI
agents."
--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.
Dimensional Traveler
2017-11-11 05:38:55 UTC
Post by Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
"The internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI
agents."
"And don't ask about the sheep."
instinct are running screaming.
The Doctor
Lest we Forget 2017
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-11-11 19:55:26 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
"The internet, where men are men, women are men, and children
are FBI agents."
"And don't ask about the sheep."
The actual line there is "and sheep are nervous," but it is usually
used to refer to Scotland (except in Scotland, where it refers to
Wales).

Dimensional Traveler
2017-11-11 21:51:29 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
"The internet, where men are men, women are men, and children
are FBI agents."
"And don't ask about the sheep."
The actual line there is "and sheep are nervous," but it is usually
used to refer to Scotland (except in Scotland, where it refers to
Wales).
Yes, I know that but you had already gone off script with your "children
are FBI agents".
instinct are running screaming.
Agamemnon
2017-11-11 21:53:22 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
"The internet, where men are men, women are men, and children
are FBI agents."
"And don't ask about the sheep."
The actual line there is "and sheep are nervous," but it is usually
used to refer to Scotland (except in Scotland, where it refers to
Wales).
Yes, I know that but you had already gone off script with your "children
are FBI agents".
It's on script since its referring to the fact that FBI agents are
posing as children on the internet in order to entrap child molesters.
The Doctor
Lest we Forget 2017
J. Clarke
2017-11-11 22:46:05 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
"The internet, where men are men, women are men, and children
are FBI agents."
"And don't ask about the sheep."
The actual line there is "and sheep are nervous," but it is usually
used to refer to Scotland (except in Scotland, where it refers to
Wales).
Yes, I know that but you had already gone off script with your "children
are FBI agents".
It's on script since its referring to the fact that FBI agents are
posing as children on the internet in order to entrap child molesters.
And it's even worse, there are bots that pose as children on the
internet to entrap people who wouldn't intentionally molest a child
into responding in legally actionable ways.

Quis custodiet ipso custodes?
Dimensional Traveler
2017-11-11 23:40:00 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
"The internet, where men are men, women are men, and children
are FBI agents."
"And don't ask about the sheep."
The actual line there is "and sheep are nervous," but it is usually
used to refer to Scotland (except in Scotland, where it refers to
Wales).
Yes, I know that but you had already gone off script with your
"children are FBI agents".
It's on script since its referring to the fact that FBI agents are
posing as children on the internet in order to entrap child molesters.
The original is "Where men are men, women are men and sheep are
nervous." But when the kids are FBI agents its best not to ask what the
sheep are.
instinct are running screaming.
Your Name
2017-11-11 23:34:19 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
"The internet, where men are men, women are men, and children
are FBI agents."
"And don't ask about the sheep."
The actual line there is "and sheep are nervous," but it is usually
used to refer to Scotland (except in Scotland, where it refers to
Wales).
Yes, I know that but you had already gone off script with your
"children are FBI agents".
Google Maps used cameras strapped to sheep to be able to add the Fareo
Islands to Street View. :-)

<https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/nov/02/faroe-islands-added-to-google-street-view-sheep-cameras>
Dimensional Traveler
2017-11-11 23:40:29 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
"The internet, where men are men, women are men, and children
are FBI agents."
"And don't ask about the sheep."
The actual line there is "and sheep are nervous," but it is usually
used to refer to Scotland (except in Scotland, where it refers to
Wales).
Yes, I know that but you had already gone off script with your
"children are FBI agents".
Google Maps used cameras strapped to sheep to be able to add the Fareo
Islands to Street View.  :-)
<https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/nov/02/faroe-islands-added-to-google-street-view-sheep-cameras>
I told you not to ask about the sheep!
instinct are running screaming.
Adam H. Kerman

The Doctor
Lest we Forget 2017
Daniel60
2017-11-11 10:07:32 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
I was going to suggest that it was the idiot posting as a female .....
but, then, we all know the idiot has trouble giving posts of more than
about six words .... so this could not have been the idiot!!

Cross-posts removed.

2017-11-11 13:56:40 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
I was going to suggest that it was the idiot posting as a female .....
but, then, we all know the idiot has trouble giving posts of more than
about six words .... so this could not have been the idiot!!
Cross-posts removed.
Daniel
Johnston my not see your reaction.
Lest we Forget 2017
The Doctor
2017-11-11 13:45:10 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
Come on over to Facebook.
Lest we Forget 2017
Agamemnon
2017-11-11 03:48:35 UTC
[...]
Totally agree.

It's time the PC lunacy ended. People are sick and tired of it and it's
attempt to disguise racism, bigotry, and minority extremism and make out
that th
The Doctor
2017-11-11 13:46:16 UTC
Post by The Doctor
[...]
that this is something to aspire to. It isn't.
This is the sentiment to see off Chibnall and Whittaker!

Speak out now!!!
Lest we Forget 2017
The Last Doctor
2017-11-11 08:40:26 UTC
[...]
Dave, that disturbed rant wasn’t about Doctor Who. It was a bunch of
reactionary bile from a far right bigot who doesn’t understand a whole lot
about psychology and is railing against transgender gender reassignment.

Which, regardless of how moronic and bigoted it is, has nothing to do with
Doctor Who.

An alien that uses an advanced scientific process (that we regard as
magical because it’s beyond our knowledge) to change their form, is
absolutely nothing to do with human gender reassignment.
The Other Doctor
2017-11-11 12:48:58 UTC
<Let's not. Copied and pasted irrelevant rant snipped.>
Dave, that disturbed rant wasn't about Doctor Who. It was a bunch of
reactionary bile from a far right bigot who doesn't understand a whole lot
about psychology and is railing against transgender gender reassignment.
Which, regardless of how moronic and bigoted it is, has nothing to do with
Doctor Who.
An alien that uses an advanced scientific process (that we regard as
magical because it's beyond our knowledge) to change their form, is
absolutely nothing to do with human gender reassignment.
So let me see if I've got this straight.

Both Yads and Agamemnon claim to be fans of Doctor Who. They are both quite
happy with the idea of an alien being travelling through time and space in a
ship that looks like a police box. They are both quite happy with the idea
that in just a few seconds he can completely alter his body - including
height, mass, hair colour, eye colour, etc. They're both quite happy with
the idea that human beings can turn into wolves (but only during a full
moon). They both got quite angry when the BBC cancelled Doctor Who in 1989.

Yet now that it's in production, they want to see it cancelled again.
Because it's not being done the way they think it should be done. They can't
cope with the lead being played by a woman. Despite not having seen a single
episode under Chibnall, they've already decided they hate him, all his
stories, and every member of the regular cast. Aggy thinks he could do a
better job - despite all the evidence that shows even an episode of
Teletubbies would be well beyond him. And Yads hangs on to his coattails.

Aggy wants a conservative show written in the same style as stories by Greek
writers from a couple of thousand years ago, featuring pretty young women he
can get excited over. Yads wants a conservative show written by Christian
fundamentalists. In fact they are the complete opposite of fans of Doctor
Who. There is nothing about the show that appears to appeal to them. Isn't
it about time they stopped claiming to be fans, stopped watching the show,
and found the sort of shows they might actually enjoy instead?
The Doctor
2017-11-11 14:00:23 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
[...]
What a bunch of reality deniers Wilson, Idlehands and Mike are!
Lest we Forget 2017
Agamemnon
2017-11-11 15:26:18 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
[...]
Shocked, not angry. But the way it was going they way it was going with
JNT totally ruining it they didn't have much of an alternative.
Post by The Other Doctor
Yet now that it's in production, they want to see it cancelled
The way it is being produced after being hijacked by extremist minority
interest groups and bigots who have alienated the majority of viewers it
is heading for the axe.
Post by The Other Doctor
again. Because it's not being done the way they think it should be
done.
It is not being done the way the majority of viewers think it should be
done.
Post by The Other Doctor
They can't cope with the lead being played by a woman. Despite
I can cope perfectly well with a women in the lead. See my treatment in
Jodie S11E01.

What I cannot abide is the way Moffat destroyed the show in the last 2
series and the way Chibnall is going to destroy it in the next.

Now is not the time for a female Doctor. Now is not the time for along
with that, divisive companions and the show being turned into The Sarah
Jane Adventures. Now is also not the time for a stupid costume that
could have come straight out of the failed JNT era--all that it's
missing is some question marks.

What is needed with the ratings at an all time low is a formula to bring
back viewers, not one which alienates and disenfranchises even more. For
that there must be a male Doctor and attractive female and male
companions who represent the majority of British society.

The remit of Doctor Who is for a British heterosexual audience not for
minority interest groups. Minorities should have their own specialist
programmes catering directly for them and produced by and staring people
from their community, and written by people fully cognizant and
conversant with that culture, as they have demanded time and time again
and which the racist BBC refuses to provide. Doctor Who is not there to
be hijacked by PC loonies as an alternative.
Post by The Other Doctor
not having seen a single episode under Chibnall, they've already
decided they hate him, all his stories, and every member of the
I don't need to see a single episode under Chibnall. I can still
remember Killercunt and his other feeble and immature contributions to
Torchwood and how much better it was when RTD retook possession of it.
Post by The Other Doctor
regular cast. Aggy thinks he could do a better job - despite all the
evidence that shows even an episode of Teletubbies would be well
beyond him. And Yads hangs on to his coattails.
I'm not writing an episode of Teletubbies and have no desire to. All the
evidence shows that my treatment for Series 11 was way superior to
Stephen Moffat's last two series, and that he even copied ideas from my
stories to use in Series 10, such as an Egyptian pyramid surround by
UNIT being used as the base for an alien invasion of Earth.
Post by The Other Doctor
Aggy wants a conservative show written in the same style as stories
by Greek writers from a couple of thousand years ago, featuring
I was not aware that Edgar Rice Burroughs, E. E. Smith, Isaac Asimov, or
Frank Herbert, who were my main influences directly or indirectly, were
either Greek or were popular two thousand years ago.
Post by The Other Doctor
pretty young women he can get excited over. Yads wants a conservative
That is what the majority of the viewers want as well, and stuff the
repressive sexist PC loonies.
Post by The Other Doctor
show written by Christian fundamentalists. In fact they are the
complete opposite of fans of Doctor Who. There is nothing about the
Wrong! We represent the true fans, not the sycophants who when given
shit to eat on a plat will say how delightful it was and honoured they
were to be given it.
Post by The Other Doctor
show that appears to appeal to them. Isn't it about time they stopped
claiming to be fans, stopped watching the show, and found the sort of
shows they might actually enjoy instead?
Ah, the new culture of Doctor Who. The producers don't give a toss about
attracting viewers to watch the show anymore. They're only making it for
themselves to proselytize their disgusting, repressive, loony left
political agenda, at license fee payers' expense.

We want Doctor Who to enjoy the way we enjoyed it in the past.
The Doctor
2017-11-11 22:01:19 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Other Doctor
[...]
Disgusted in my case so much that Chibnall Whittaker and the whole
immoral lot should be sacked.
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Other Doctor
Yet now that it's in production, they want to see it cancelled
The way it is being produced after being hijacked by extremist minority
interest groups and bigots who have alienated the majority of viewers it
is heading for the axe.
Stop the axe, fire Chibnall!
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Other Doctor
again. Because it's not being done the way they think it should be
done.
It is not being done the way the majority of viewers think it should be
done.
Even some homosexuals are angry!
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Other Doctor
[...]
Did you not read the original post from a female poster Mike?
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Other Doctor
not having seen a single episode under Chibnall, they've already
decided they hate him, all his stories, and every member of the
I don't need to see a single episode under Chibnall. I can still
remember Killer*t and his other feeble and immature contributions to
Torchwood and how much better it was when RTD retook possession of it.
The most dreadful imagery is coming to mind.
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Other Doctor
regular cast. Aggy thinks he could do a better job - despite all the
evidence that shows even an episode of Teletubbies would be well
beyond him. And Yads hangs on to his coattails.
I'm not writing an episode of Teletubbies and have no desire to. All the
evidence shows that my treatment for Series 11 was way superior to
Stephen Moffat's last two series, and that he even copied ideas from my
stories to use in Series 10, such as an Egyptian pyramid surround by
UNIT being used as the base for an alien invasion of Earth.
Chibnall is turning Doctor Who into BroadWho!
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Other Doctor
Aggy wants a conservative show written in the same style as stories
by Greek writers from a couple of thousand years ago, featuring
I was not aware that Edgar Rice Burroughs, E. E. Smith, Isaac Asimov, or
Frank Herbert, who were my main influences directly or indirectly, were
either Greek or were popular two thousand years ago.
HA! HA!!
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Other Doctor
pretty young women he can get excited over. Yads wants a conservative
That is what the majority of the viewers want as well, and stuff the
repressive sexist PC loonies.
Exactly! Stop living a sheltered life!
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Other Doctor
show written by Christian fundamentalists. In fact they are the
complete opposite of fans of Doctor Who. There is nothing about the
Wrong! We represent the true fans, not the sycophants who when given
s*t to eat on a plat will say how delightful it was and honoured they
were to be given it.
More mad than glad!!
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Other Doctor
show that appears to appeal to them. Isn't it about time they stopped
claiming to be fans, stopped watching the show, and found the sort of
shows they might actually enjoy instead?
Ah, the new culture of Doctor Who. The producers don't give a toss about
attracting viewers to watch the show anymore. They're only making it for
themselves to proselytize their disgusting, repressive, loony left
political agenda, at license fee payers' expense.
We want Doctor Who to enjoy the way we enjoyed it in the past.
Find the formula of sucess from 1963 to 1981!!
Lest we Forget 2017
The Doctor
2017-11-11 13:54:29 UTC
[...]
Are you as secluded as Stephen Wilson?
Lest we Forget 2017
Agamemnon
2017-11-11 14:16:23 UTC
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by The Doctor
[...]
There was nothing disturbed about it at all. It was totally logical and
coherent unlike you PC loony leftists.
Post by The Last Doctor
reactionary bile from a far right bigot who doesn’t understand a whole lot
She was actually a moderate centrist conservative.
Post by The Last Doctor
about psychology and is railing against transgender gender reassignment.
She knows more about psychology than you do. These people are suffering
from a psychiatric disorder and any medical professional who agrees to
mutilate them the way they are demanding is guilty of medical misconduct
and praying on the vulnerable and should be stuck off.
Post by The Last Doctor
Which, regardless of how moronic and bigoted it is, has nothing to do with
Doctor Who.
It speak out against political correctness and shows that there is
nothing correct about it at all and is nothing more than loony left-wing
brainwashing, therefore it has every relevance to Doctor Who since it is
being used for the same despicable purpose.
Post by The Last Doctor
An alien that uses an advanced scientific process (that we regard as
magical because it’s beyond our knowledge) to change their form, is
absolutely nothing to do with human gender reassignment.
BULLSHIT! Doctor Who has been politicized in per suite of a bigoted,
racist, and sexist loony left agenda and the viewing figures have
completely collapsed as a result. The way it's going it will not be long
before it is cancelled. The revolt against it has intensified with the
majority of fandom now against Chibnall and Whittaker.
The Doctor
2017-11-11 14:22:22 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Doctor
[...]
Hear!! Hear!!
Post by Agamemnon
reactionary bile from a far right bigot who doesn’t understand a whole lot
She was actually a moderate centrist conservative.
And is trying her best to keep trolls of a Facebook grop.
Post by Agamemnon
about psychology and is railing against transgender gender reassignment.
She knows more about psychology than you do. These people are suffering
from a psychiatric disorder and any medical professional who agrees to
mutilate them the way they are demanding is guilty of medical misconduct
and praying on the vulnerable and should be stuck off.
LGBT bullies all right.
Post by Agamemnon
Which, regardless of how moronic and bigoted it is, has nothing to do with
Doctor Who.
It speak out against political correctness and shows that there is
nothing correct about it at all and is nothing more than loony left-wing
brainwashing, therefore it has every relevance to Doctor Who since it is
being used for the same despicable purpose.
Exactly why the Chibnall foreruning of Dcotor Who could actually
make Jonthan Powell rub his hands in glee.
Post by Agamemnon
An alien that uses an advanced scientific process (that we regard as
magical because it’s beyond our knowledge) to change their form, is
absolutely nothing to do with human gender reassignment.
BULL! Doctor Who has been politicized in per suite of a bigoted,
racist, and sexist loony left agenda and the viewing figures have
completely collapsed as a result. The way it's going it will not be long
before it is cancelled. The revolt against it has intensified with the
majority of fandom now against Chibnall and Whittaker.
Exactly! And I am hepling these rebels as much as I can .

Ag you are a witness to this.
Lest we Forget 2017
The Last Doctor
2017-11-11 15:58:55 UTC
[Snip rabid load of bigoted crap. I re-posted it once, that’s more than
enough].
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
Dave, that disturbed rant wasn’t about Doctor Who.
There was nothing disturbed about it at all. It was totally logical and
coherent unlike you PC loony leftists.
Well, as a rabid, disturbed ultra-conservative yourself, of course it would
resonate with you. One easy way to spot such a person: they fling the term
“PC loony leftist” at anyone with views less reactionary than Enoch Powell,
Norman Tebbitt (or, say, Goldwater and the Birchers for those of you
reading from across the water. “SJW” is their similar scent-marker.)
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
It was a bunch of reactionary bile from a far right bigot who doesn’t
understand a whole lot
She was actually a moderate centrist conservative.
Or so Thatcher or Schickelgruber might have said.
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
about psychology and is railing against transgender gender reassignment.
She knows more about psychology than you do.
Definitely not, since she and you seemingly know fuck all about it.
Post by Agamemnon
These people are suffering from a psychiatric disorder
Yes. This part is correct.
Post by Agamemnon
and any medical professional who agrees to
mutilate them the way they are demanding is guilty of medical misconduct
and [preying] on the vulnerable and should be [struck] off.
This part however is not. Contrary to your ultra conservative beliefs there
is nothing abnormal about their psychiatric state any more than there is
about someone who is gay. It can’t be “cured” by psychiatric or chemical
means. If we had the means to fundamentally alter their DNA so that they
redeveloped physiologically to align with their mental sex then that would
be ideal; however without that biotechnical capability the best we can do
is to alllow them to live the way they choose and make such surgical
adjustments as we can to let them feel more comfortable in their bodies.

Your fascistic desire to force them to live as a sex they don’t identify
with is an attempt to limit their freedom and is tantamount to mental
mutilation and even torture, as can be evidenced by suicide rates among
such people when their psychological needs are denied or oppressed.
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
Which, regardless of how moronic and bigoted it is, has nothing to do with
Doctor Who.
It speak out against political correctness and shows that there is
nothing correct about it at all and is nothing more than loony left-wing
brainwashing, therefore it has every relevance to Doctor Who since it is
being used for the same despicable purpose.
You’re first of all just agreeing with a moron and then conflating that
with Doctor Who, as Dave is. The original poster that Dave dredged up
wasn’t making that utterly false connection, just ranting.
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
An alien that uses an advanced scientific process (that we regard as
magical because it’s beyond our knowledge) to change their form, is
absolutely nothing to do with human gender reassignment.
BULLSHIT!
OK then: demonstrate with some justification other than your usual radical
right vitriol how regeneration, an alien process of rejuvenation whose
mechanism we don’t understand, is the same as allowing someone with gender
dysphoria to live as the sex they want to be.
Post by Agamemnon
Doctor Who has been politicized in [pursuit] of a bigoted,
racist, and sexist loony left agenda
You can’t find one significant bit of evidence for this in Doctor Who. It
does align more with the modern, more liberal views of today’s society than
those of the 1950s, but that’s not pursuing an agenda - it’s moving with
the times. That which does not evolve, stagnates.

(I’m not including Torchwood or Class, which did have a distinct
liberalising and pro-gay bias. But those are spinoffs on minority channels
and not Doctor Who which has maintained its mainstream, socially centrist
position. What has moved over the last thirty years is where the centre is
- see, for example, the social acceptance of gay marriage by the general
population and the recent popularity of transgender characters in TV shows.
Post by Agamemnon
and the viewing figures have
completely collapsed as a result.
Viewing figures have declined broadly in line with those of all long
running TV shows. There is no relationship between that and your imaginary
“PC LOONY LEFTIST” agenda
Post by Agamemnon
The way it's going it will not be long
before it is cancelled.
If Jodie’s stint is a disaster, it will be short lived but the show will
get another shot at reinvigorating itself. It makes the BBC a whole ton of
money and is an iconic brand globally, almost completely regardless of its
UK viewership. If I had to guess, I’d say that even 2 million viewers would
be enough to keep the show alive. After all, Dave (the channel, not your
Canadian fellow-traveller) is keeping Red Dwarf in production on barely 2/3
of that.
Post by Agamemnon
The revolt against it has intensified with the
majority of fandom now against Chibnall and Whittaker.
There is no evidence for this. There’s a tiny vocal opposition of extreme
right wing bigots (such as personified in you and Dave (your Canadian
fellow-traveller, not the channel) - or “the immoral minority” for short -
and a small proportion of stick-in-the-mud old Whovians. You’re all
entitled to your opinions, and more than entitled to abandon Doctor Who and
seek out TV shows that align to your prejudices or rewatch old McCoy
episodes on DVD.

In the meantime, Doctor Who with Jodie Whittaker is in production and we’ll
see what that’s like this time next year. I’m looking forward to it
hopefully but without huge expectations, and I could well end up
disappointed. But having not seen it, I won’t know that for a year or so. I
don’t condemn things I know nothing about out of hand.
J. Clarke
2017-11-11 17:47:09 UTC
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 11:58:55 -0400, The Last Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
It was a bunch of reactionary bile from a far right bigot who doesn’t
understand a whole lot
She was actually a moderate centrist conservative.
Or so Thatcher or Schickelgruber might have said.
Comparing Thatcher to Hitler suggests a worldview so far to the left
that Obama looks conservative to you.
Post by Agamemnon
and any medical professional who agrees to
mutilate them the way they are demanding is guilty of medical misconduct
and [preying] on the vulnerable and should be [struck] off.
This part however is not. Contrary to your ultra conservative beliefs there
is nothing abnormal about their psychiatric state any more than there is
about someone who is gay.
So which is it, are they suffering from a psychatric disorder or
aren't they? If they have a psychiatric disorder the fix is to change
their brain, not their body.
It can’t be “cured” by psychiatric or chemical
means. If we had the means to fundamentally alter their DNA so that they
redeveloped physiologically to align with their mental sex then that would
be ideal; however without that biotechnical capability the best we can do
is to alllow them to live the way they choose and make such surgical
adjustments as we can to let them feel more comfortable in their bodies.
That statement is not consistent with your statement that they have a
psychiatric disorder. Your argument seems to be that from a
mental-health viewpoint they are fine and is their bodies that have
the disorder.

<remaining waste of bandwidth snipped>
solar penguin
2017-11-11 18:51:09 UTC
J. Clarke claimed...
Post by J. Clarke
Comparing Thatcher to Hitler suggests a worldview so far to the left
that Obama looks conservative to you.
Of course. _All_ American politicians are conservative by British
standards (with the possible exception of that Bernie Whatshisname
who's almost centrist.)
The Doctor
2017-11-11 22:12:54 UTC
J. Clarke claimed...
Post by J. Clarke
Comparing Thatcher to Hitler suggests a worldview so far to the left
that Obama looks conservative to you.
Of course. _All_ American politicians are conservative by British
standards (with the possible exception of that Bernie Whatshisname
who's almost centrist.)
Even Obama?

BTW, J. Clarke is not a dw regualr IIRC
Lest we Forget 2017
The Last Doctor
2017-11-11 18:55:49 UTC
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
She was actually a moderate centrist conservative.
Or so Thatcher or Schickelgruber might have said.
Comparing Thatcher to Hitler suggests a worldview so far to the left
that Obama looks conservative to you.
I wasn’t comparing the two. They were two points at the right side of the
scale, but very far apart.

Obama, from a British perspective, was a centrist liberal. Not
conservative, but far from left wing. The US doesn’t really have any
mainstream left wing politicians in the global scale.
Post by J. Clarke
Post by Agamemnon
and any medical professional who agrees to
mutilate them the way they are demanding is guilty of medical misconduct
and [preying] on the vulnerable and should be [struck] off.
This part however is not. Contrary to your ultra conservative beliefs there
is nothing abnormal about their psychiatric state any more than there is
about someone who is gay.
So which is it, are they suffering from a psychatric disorder or
aren't they? If they have a psychiatric disorder the fix is to change
their brain, not their body.
The terminology is all wrong. I’m not any kind of psychiatrist or
psychologist myself. I was probably wrong to agree the term “psychiatric
disorder”. They have a mental condition that differs significantly from the
norm but that seems to be fundamental to their psyche. Call it what you
will, it’s normal for them. They just aren’t who they deeply think they
should be.
Post by J. Clarke
Post by The Last Doctor
It can’t be “cured” by psychiatric or chemical
means. If we had the means to fundamentally alter their DNA so that they
redeveloped physiologically to align with their mental sex then that would
be ideal; however without that biotechnical capability the best we can do
is to alllow them to live the way they choose and make such surgical
adjustments as we can to let them feel more comfortable in their bodies
That statement is not consistent with your statement that they have a
psychiatric disorder. Your argument seems to be that from a
mental-health viewpoint they are fine and is their bodies that have
the disorder.
On the contrary, their mental health is not fine unless they can reassign
their gender. Surgery is optional but can make a huge difference to
feelings of self worth and well being.
The Doctor
2017-11-11 22:13:51 UTC
Post by J. Clarke
Post by J. Clarke
Post by The Last Doctor
It can’t be “cured” by psychiatric or chemical
means. If we had the means to fundamentally alter their DNA so that they
redeveloped physiologically to align with their mental sex then that would
be ideal; however without that biotechnical capability the best we can do
is to alllow them to live the way they choose and make such surgical
adjustments as we can to let them feel more comfortable in their bodies
That statement is not consistent with your statement that they have a
psychiatric disorder. Your argument seems to be that from a
mental-health viewpoint they are fine and is their bodies that have
the disorder.
On the contrary, their mental health is not fine unless they can reassign
their gender. Surgery is optional but can make a huge difference to
feelings of self worth and well being.
Just got my canadian passport recently. The lady was nice
but she sounded and was built like a man.
Lest we Forget 2017
The Doctor
Lest we Forget 2017
Agamemnon
2017-11-11 20:33:54 UTC
Post by The Last Doctor
[Snip rabid load of bigoted crap. I re-posted it once, that’s more than
enough].
There was nothing rabid or bigoted about it at all. Your reply is the
prime example of rabid and bigoted crap.
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
Dave, that disturbed rant wasn’t about Doctor Who.
There was nothing disturbed about it at all. It was totally logical and
coherent unlike you PC loony leftists.
Well, as a rabid, disturbed ultra-conservative yourself, of course it would
I am a centrist moderate. You are so far gone to the loony left that you
have lost all grasp of reality.
Post by The Last Doctor
resonate with you. One easy way to spot such a person: they fling the term
“PC loony leftist” at anyone with views less reactionary than Enoch Powell,
Norman Tebbitt (or, say, Goldwater and the Birchers for those of you
reading from across the water. “SJW” is their similar scent-marker.)
You are totally deranged. I have no affection for the likes of Enoch
Powell and Norman Tebbitt.
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
It was a bunch of reactionary bile from a far right bigot who doesn’t
understand a whole lot
She was actually a moderate centrist conservative.
Or so Thatcher or Schickelgruber might have said.
I was always anti-Thatcher.
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
about psychology and is railing against transgender gender reassignment.
She knows more about psychology than you do.
Definitely not, since she and you seemingly know fuck all about it.
You are the one who knows fuck all about it as has been illustrated by J
Clarke.
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
These people are suffering from a psychiatric disorder
Yes. This part is correct.
So we agree on the fundamental issue.
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
and any medical professional who agrees to
mutilate them the way they are demanding is guilty of medical misconduct
and [preying] on the vulnerable and should be [struck] off.
This part however is not. Contrary to your ultra conservative beliefs
I am a moderate centrist. You are so extreme left that everyone is ultra
conservative to you even the mainstream of the Labour Party.
Post by The Last Doctor
there
is nothing abnormal about their psychiatric state any more than there is
WRONG! You have agreed that they are suffering from a psychiatric
disorder therefore it follows that their psychiatric state is abnormal.
Post by The Last Doctor
about someone who is gay. It can’t be “cured” by psychiatric or chemical
People who are gay do not want to deprive themselves of their penis or
vagina nor deprive themselves of their breasts or grow them anew.
Post by The Last Doctor
means. If we had the means to fundamentally alter their DNA so that they
redeveloped physiologically to align with their mental sex then that would
be ideal; however without that biotechnical capability the best we can do
is to alllow them to live the way they choose and make such surgical
adjustments as we can to let them feel more comfortable in their bodies.
You've admitted that they are suffering from a psychiatric disorder. The
mind is so far gone that it is unable to accept the gender of the body.
Chopping bits off or adding other bits to a perfectly healthy body is
not the way of treating such as disorder. The condition is no different
to psychiatric patients who want perfectly healthy limbs amputated.
These people need to be counseled to accept the body they were born
with. That it makes no difference what they look like since they don't
have any physical deformities or dis-functionality. There's no reason
for healthy men to wear bras in order to dress like women since they
don't have any breasts to hold up. No one is stopping them from wearing
skirts. The Scots do it all the time.

All you have to do is look at the Girlyboys in places like Thailand to
describe this condition. It's predatory homosexual behavior.
Post by The Last Doctor
Your fascistic desire to force them to live as a sex they don’t identify
with is an attempt to limit their freedom and is tantamount to mental
mutilation and even torture, as can be evidenced by suicide rates among
such people when their psychological needs are denied or oppressed.
So basically you want child molesters who are also suffering from a
psychiatric disorder to be allowed to sexually molest children--as was
clearly evident from the overtones of your warped loony left Christmas
Special--because their psychological needs must not be denied or
oppressed and no one must attempt to limit their freedom nor the freedom
of psychopathic killers. You are totally deranged!
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
Which, regardless of how moronic and bigoted it is, has nothing to do with
Doctor Who.
It speak out against political correctness and shows that there is
nothing correct about it at all and is nothing more than loony left-wing
brainwashing, therefore it has every relevance to Doctor Who since it is
being used for the same despicable purpose.
You’re first of all just agreeing with a moron and then conflating that
with Doctor Who, as Dave is. The original poster that Dave dredged up
wasn’t making that utterly false connection, just ranting.
She was an intelligent woman and the connection with Doctor Who after it
was hijacked by the PC loonies is perfectly valid. Your arguments have
no logical validity at all. They're nothing more than extremist
unscientific dogma.
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
An alien that uses an advanced scientific process (that we regard as
magical because it’s beyond our knowledge) to change their form, is
absolutely nothing to do with human gender reassignment.
BULLSHIT!
OK then: demonstrate with some justification other than your usual radical
right vitriol how regeneration, an alien process of rejuvenation whose
mechanism we don’t understand, is the same as allowing someone with gender
dysphoria to live as the sex they want to be.
The Doctor has been changed into a woman for no logical reason. This has
been done solely to cater for the false dogma and ideology of the PC
loony extremists after the show has sung so far to the left that there's
nowhere remaining for it to land or land safely. There will be no reason
whatsoever plot-wise other than so-called gender dysphoria for the
Doctor to turn into a woman at all.
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
Doctor Who has been politicized in [pursuit] of a bigoted,
racist, and sexist loony left agenda
You can’t find one significant bit of evidence for this in Doctor Who. It
You must be joking. It's been blatantly obvious for the past decade how
Doctor Who and its audience have been hijacked to proselytize a divisive
PC loony left agenda.
Post by The Last Doctor
does align more with the modern, more liberal views of today’s society than
those of the 1950s, but that’s not pursuing an agenda - it’s moving with
the times. That which does not evolve, stagnates.
This isn't evolution. It's regression and degeneration.
Post by The Last Doctor
(I’m not including Torchwood or Class, which did have a distinct
liberalising and pro-gay bias. But those are spinoffs on minority channels
and not Doctor Who which has maintained its mainstream, socially centrist
position. What has moved over the last thirty years is where the centre is
- see, for example, the social acceptance of gay marriage by the general
population and the recent popularity of transgender characters in TV shows.
Popularity? There is no popularity in them among the viewers at all.
It's all in the minded of the degenerate psychopathic writers and
producers and has totally alienated the general public. And as for gay
marriage, it's laughed at.
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
and the viewing figures have
completely collapsed as a result.
Viewing figures have declined broadly in line with those of all long
running TV shows. There is no relationship between that and your imaginary
“PC LOONY LEFTIST” agenda
Poppycock. The ratings from the last two series fell off a cliff. A
decline of 25% in the audience in just a year between series 8 and 9 and
a fall of 33% in the audience share.
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
The way it's going it will not be long
before it is cancelled.
If Jodie’s stint is a disaster, it will be short lived but the show will
get another shot at reinvigorating itself. It makes the BBC a whole ton of
money and is an iconic brand globally, almost completely regardless of its
UK viewership. If I had to guess, I’d say that even 2 million viewers would
be enough to keep the show alive. After all, Dave (the channel, not your
LOL...!!! Because 2 million is just about the most it will get given how
many people have already been alienated and disenfranchised. A fan
production would get more than that on YouTube and that's what the BBC
are really afraid of.
Post by Agamemnon
The revolt against it has intensified with the
majority of fandom now against Chibnall and Whittaker.
There is no evidence for this. There’s a tiny vocal opposition of extreme
right wing bigots (such as personified in you and Dave (your Canadian
No. This is now a majority and these people are centrist moderates and
half of them are women.
Post by The Last Doctor
fellow-traveller, not the channel) - or “the immoral minority” for short -
You are thinking of the left wing PC loonies who allowed immorality to
carry unhindered just as long as it server their purpose.

Now it's all stating to implode and even your most famous flag bearer is
not immune.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/star-trek-actor-george-takei-11504125
Post by The Last Doctor
and a small proportion of stick-in-the-mud old Whovians. You’re all
entitled to your opinions, and more than entitled to abandon Doctor Who and
seek out TV shows that align to your prejudices or rewatch old McCoy
episodes on DVD.
So you want to torture us even more?
Post by The Last Doctor
In the meantime, Doctor Who with Jodie Whittaker is in production and we’ll
see what that’s like this time next year. I’m looking forward to it
hopefully but without huge expectations, and I could well end up
disappointed. But having not seen it, I won’t know that for a year or so. I
don’t condemn things I know nothing about out of hand.
The point is everyone now admits it's heading towards a disaster except
the three golden monkeys, the BBC, Chibnall, and Whittaker.

The production should be stopped, Chibnall and his cronies should be
sacked, and a new producer and production team appointed to choose a new
Doctor and new companions and provide a family entertainment show and
not a pulpit for divisive and inflammatory PC loony left extremism.

You claim the BBC wanted Doctor Who to change with the times. Well that
change means it has to take on a conservative tone. The last shift away
from the conservative center by JNT got the show promptly cancelled.
The Doctor
2017-11-11 22:24:52 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Dave, that disturbed rant wasn’t about Doctor Who.
There was nothing disturbed about it at all. It was totally logical and
coherent unlike you PC loony leftists.
Well, as a rabid, disturbed ultra-conservative yourself, of course it would
I am a centrist moderate. You are so far gone to the loony left that you
have lost all grasp of reality.
Same here. Ag and I belong to many FB DW realted groups.
Post by Agamemnon
resonate with you. One easy way to spot such a person: they fling the term
“PC loony leftist” at anyone with views less reactionary than
Enoch Powell,
Norman Tebbitt (or, say, Goldwater and the Birchers for those of you
reading from across the water. “SJW” is their similar scent-marker.)
You are totally deranged. I have no affection for the likes of Enoch
Powell and Norman Tebbitt.
Same here.
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
It was a bunch of reactionary bile from a far right bigot who doesn’t
understand a whole lot
She was actually a moderate centrist conservative.
Or so Thatcher or Schickelgruber might have said.
I was always anti-Thatcher.
And MAy endorseing Whittker is a desparation move.
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
about psychology and is railing against transgender gender reassignment.
She knows more about psychology than you do.
Definitely not, since she and you seemingly know fuck all about it.
You are the one who knows f*k all about it as has been illustrated by J
Clarke.
You got that right.
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
These people are suffering from a psychiatric disorder
Yes. This part is correct.
So we agree on the fundamental issue.
Someone caught Mike is a contradiction.
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
and any medical professional who agrees to
mutilate them the way they are demanding is guilty of medical misconduct
and [preying] on the vulnerable and should be [struck] off.
This part however is not. Contrary to your ultra conservative beliefs
I am a moderate centrist. You are so extreme left that everyone is ultra
conservative to you even the mainstream of the Labour Party.
Sad but true.
Post by Agamemnon
there
is nothing abnormal about their psychiatric state any more than there is
WRONG! You have agreed that they are suffering from a psychiatric
disorder therefore it follows that their psychiatric state is abnormal.
Hear! Hear!!
Post by Agamemnon
about someone who is gay. It can’t be “cured” by psychiatric or chemical
People who are gay do not want to deprive themselves of their penis or
vagina nor deprive themselves of their breasts or grow them anew.
Got you.
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
Exactly!!
Post by Agamemnon
Your fascistic desire to force them to live as a sex they don’t identify
with is an attempt to limit their freedom and is tantamount to mental
mutilation and even torture, as can be evidenced by suicide rates among
such people when their psychological needs are denied or oppressed.
So basically you want child molesters who are also suffering from a
psychiatric disorder to be allowed to sexually molest children--as was
clearly evident from the overtones of your warped loony left Christmas
Special--because their psychological needs must not be denied or
oppressed and no one must attempt to limit their freedom nor the freedom
of psychopathic killers. You are totally deranged!
Correct you are!
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
Which, regardless of how moronic and bigoted it is, has nothing to do with
Doctor Who.
It speak out against political correctness and shows that there is
nothing correct about it at all and is nothing more than loony left-wing
brainwashing, therefore it has every relevance to Doctor Who since it is
being used for the same despicable purpose.
You’re first of all just agreeing with a moron and then conflating that
with Doctor Who, as Dave is. The original poster that Dave dredged up
wasn’t making that utterly false connection, just ranting.
She was an intelligent woman and the connection with Doctor Who after it
was hijacked by the PC loonies is perfectly valid. Your arguments have
no logical validity at all. They're nothing more than extremist
unscientific dogma.
You and must in the same group AGAmemnon.
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
An alien that uses an advanced scientific process (that we regard as
magical because it’s beyond our knowledge) to change their form, is
absolutely nothing to do with human gender reassignment.
BULLS*T!
OK then: demonstrate with some justification other than your usual radical
right vitriol how regeneration, an alien process of rejuvenation whose
mechanism we don’t understand, is the same as allowing someone with gender
dysphoria to live as the sex they want to be.
The Doctor has been changed into a woman for no logical reason. This has
been done solely to cater for the false dogma and ideology of the PC
loony extremists after the show has sung so far to the left that there's
nowhere remaining for it to land or land safely. There will be no reason
whatsoever plot-wise other than so-called gender dysphoria for the
Doctor to turn into a woman at all.
How coreupt can a regeneration become?
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
Doctor Who has been politicized in [pursuit] of a bigoted,
racist, and sexist loony left agenda
You can’t find one significant bit of evidence for this in Doctor Who. It
You must be joking. It's been blatantly obvious for the past decade how
Doctor Who and its audience have been hijacked to proselytize a divisive
PC loony left agenda.
Exctly what the Original Poster I quoted from said.
Post by Agamemnon
(I’m not including Torchwood or Class, which did have a distinct
liberalising and pro-gay bias. But those are spinoffs on minority channels
and not Doctor Who which has maintained its mainstream, socially centrist
position. What has moved over the last thirty years is where the centre is
- see, for example, the social acceptance of gay marriage by the general
population and the recent popularity of transgender characters in TV shows.
Popularity? There is no popularity in them among the viewers at all.
It's all in the minded of the degenerate psychopathic writers and
producers and has totally alienated the general public. And as for gay
marriage, it's laughed at.
Downwards spiral.
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
and the viewing figures have
completely collapsed as a result.
Viewing figures have declined broadly in line with those of all long
running TV shows. There is no relationship between that and your imaginary
“PC LOONY LEFTIST” agenda
Poppycock. The ratings from the last two series fell off a cliff. A
decline of 25% in the audience in just a year between series 8 and 9 and
a fall of 33% in the audience share.
I saw the graphic
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
The way it's going it will not be long
before it is cancelled.
If Jodie’s stint is a disaster, it will be short lived but the show will
get another shot at reinvigorating itself. It makes the BBC a whole ton of
money and is an iconic brand globally, almost completely regardless of its
UK viewership. If I had to guess, I’d say that even 2 million viewers would
be enough to keep the show alive. After all, Dave (the channel, not your
LOL...!!! Because 2 million is just about the most it will get given how
many people have already been alienated and disenfranchised. A fan
production would get more than that on YouTube and that's what the BBC
are really afraid of.
IT is getting there.
Post by Agamemnon
The revolt against it has intensified with the
majority of fandom now against Chibnall and Whittaker.
There is no evidence for this. There’s a tiny vocal opposition of extreme
right wing bigots (such as personified in you and Dave (your Canadian
No. This is now a majority and these people are centrist moderates and
half of them are women.
And even a group of antiChibnalls are organising.
Post by Agamemnon
fellow-traveller, not the channel) - or “the immoral minority” for short -
You are thinking of the left wing PC loonies who allowed immorality to
carry unhindered just as long as it server their purpose.
Now it's all stating to implode and even your most famous flag bearer is
not immune.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/star-trek-actor-george-takei-11504125
Noted.
Post by Agamemnon
and a small proportion of stick-in-the-mud old Whovians. You’re all
entitled to your opinions, and more than entitled to abandon Doctor Who and
seek out TV shows that align to your prejudices or rewatch old McCoy
episodes on DVD.
So you want to torture us even more?
He is asking for it.
Post by Agamemnon
[...]
The Disaster can be averted! Chibnall and Whittaker out now!!
Lest we Forget 2017
Ubiquitous
2017-11-11 12:56:50 UTC
Frankly, I don't think some people realize just how sadistic the Radical Left are! Those who sadly think they were born the wrong sex/gender don't realize that this is an scientific impossibility. And never mind abou
Now if you'll forgive me for sounding a bit insulting but there are those on the Radical Left with High IQ'S but no common sense (hence the term pinhead) who think of themselves as the "Intellectually elite" and thos
This is of course PURE BILE!! Conservatives do not hate those who are different (90% do not! as for the 10%? You can find that sort in ANY group!!) we actually feel sorry for them and actually want to help them. We s
People who think they're the wrong sex need psychiatric help! Not some sick plastic surgery. And many feel just as depressed as they did before the operation. And it has NOTHING to with any religious or political gro
Please do not post articles while drunk.
2017-11-11 14:00:58 UTC
Post by The Doctor
People who think they're the wrong sex need psychiatric help! Not some
sick plastic surgery. And many feel just as depressed as they did before
the operation. And it has NOTHING to with any religious or political gro
Please do not post articles while drunk.
I never drink.
Lest we Forget 2017