In case you think 100% female DW fans are enthralled wi th a female Doctor at the helm
2018-10-07 11:45:50 UTC
<Snip>
So the whole “quote†was irrelevant as well as wrong-headed.
What kind of energy did Jack Harkness get infused with?
Rose is the culprit
How is that anything like an answer to Tim's question, idiot??
Rose is not a "kind of energy". And I don't think she had anything
whatsoever to do with Jack Harness.
Actually, Rose (as conduit for the energy of the Vortex in the episode
“Parting of the Ways”) WAS responsible for the original resurrection of
Jack Harkness that resulted in his unusual Lazarus syndrome. I would have
said unique, but after Torchwood: Miracle Day that may no longer be true.
How is Vortex energy different from Artron energy?
Artron is living IIRC.
Where is she living, idiot??
2018-10-07 11:50:01 UTC
In article
It's not one of those stupid bloody female Michaels again,
is it? The one in Star Trek: Discovery is bad enough as it
is.
Argh! Still I wonder if Mike ever read PJ's quote.
If “PJ” is the person who wrote that unattributed
rant that you described as from “a female Dr Who fanâ€Â
 then yes, Dave, I read it and responded in full.
That rant was an ignorant diatribe against human transexuals
and human gender reassignment.
It had nothing to do with Doctor Who and made no reference to
Doctor Who.
As far as I know no reference to human transexuals has been
made in Doctor Who.
Regeneration, even where it involves a change of gender, is a
fictional scientific process that can rejuvenate at least some
members of one alien species (plus at least one human who was
infused with artron energy while still a foetus) using a
mechanism that hasn’t been explained and that is
currently unexplainable by humans. It has no relationship to
human gender reassignment or to transexuals.
So the whole “quote” was irrelevant as well as
wrong-headed.
I disagree therefore i dismiss eh Mike?
Pot .... Kettle .... Black!!
(Cross-posts removed)
Pot .. Green .. Stoned in your case Daniel.
and how would you know, idiot, almost a year after my post??
2018-10-07 12:00:32 UTC
On Sunday, 23 September 2018 00:29:57 UTC+1, The Idiot insisted...
Wilson is a good case of that.
I'm a good case of what, Yads?
That you are a mental problem SW!
Is that better or worse than being a technical hitch?
The Doctor
Love much. Earth has enough of bitter in it. -Ella Wheeler Wilcox
The Doctor
2018-10-07 12:25:57 UTC
On Saturday, 6 October 2018 21:53:25 UTC+1, The Idiot inquired...
Aga-Aga argued...
The job of a critic is to descriptive what they are
reviewing is literally like.
In that case, you must fail as a critic because despite your reviews,
I've still not got the faintest idea what that new Star Trek show
is "literally" like.
Under a rock SP?
--
You're replying to a post I made nearly a year ago. Why leave it
until now? Have _you_ been under a rock all this time?
Love much. Earth has enough of bitter in it. -Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Idlehands
2018-10-07 20:07:54 UTC
On Saturday, 6 October 2018 21:53:25 UTC+1, The Idiot inquired...
Aga-Aga argued...
The job of a critic is to descriptive what they are
reviewing is literally like.
In that case, you must fail as a critic because despite your reviews,
I've still not got the faintest idea what that new Star Trek show
is "literally" like.
Under a rock SP?
--
You're replying to a post I made nearly a year ago. Why leave it
until now? Have _you_ been under a rock all this time?
His post count has been lagging lately, now he drags up ancient history
(a year is ancient on Usenet) to bolster his "numbers".
--
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of a
divine reward then, brother, that person is a piece of shit"
Rustin Cohle
Daniel60
2018-10-08 11:14:42 UTC
On Saturday, 6 October 2018 21:53:25 UTC+1, The Idiot inquired...
Aga-Aga argued...
The job of a critic is to descriptive what they are
reviewing is literally like.
In that case, you must fail as a critic because despite your reviews,
I've still not got the faintest idea what that new Star Trek show
is "literally" like.
Under a rock SP?
You're replying to a post I made nearly a year ago. Why leave it
until now? Have _you_ been under a rock all this time?
We could only wish!!