In case you think 100% female DW fans are enthralled wi th a female Doctor at the helm
2017-11-10 22:12:24 UTC
Let quote a female Doctor Who Fan:

Frankly, I don't think some people realize just how sadistic the Radical Left are! Those who sadly think they were born the wrong sex/gender don't realize that this is an scientific impossibility. And never mind about the gender role crap! Men can be stay at Dads and Women can be Nuclear Physicists. So that whole "gender role" thing is just a moronic smokescreen and a highly insulting one at that.
Now if you'll forgive me for sounding a bit insulting but there are those on the Radical Left with High IQ'S but no common sense (hence the term pinhead) who think of themselves as the "Intellectually elite" and those with lower IQ's who agree with that with which the stuck-up, pompous elite CHOOSES to share with them are regarded as "Useful Idiots". They're told just enough to be convinced that THEIR side is the correct side and that those who don't agree with them are evil, selfish, overly-judgemental, etc, etc ad nauseum! The usual B.S that makes gullible fools angry and eager to endorse whatever "Noble and Inclusive" B.S that the Elitists tell them will make them good and caring people BUT alas those "evil conservatives" who don't understand science (Never mind the one's whose IQ's are higher than even the stuck up elitist pricks) and "hate" those who are different, etc, etc, ad nauseum!
This is of course PURE BILE!! Conservatives do not hate those who are different (90% do not! as for the 10%? You can find that sort in ANY group!!) we actually feel sorry for them and actually want to help them. We see ourselves (which is what one should at least take into consideration when judging us. At least those who wish to do so fairly) as trying to throw a life-preserver to someone who is caught in a whirlpool that is slowly but surely sucking them in and downward at leisurely pace. Or throwing up road-blocks to try and stop someone from slowly driving over a cliff. And when we do we get yelled at, called names, laughed at, mocked and accused of being hateful. Yeah, because trying to save people is really a hateful thing to do. Again, you don't have to agree with our point of view BUT knock off with all the ignorant bile-spewing. Since Jan some on the left have become completely unhinged. It's at an all time low. How about everyone (especially those who came here to troll which is something only a socially maladjusted loser would do) try to see things from the moderates point of view. Radicals on either side are too far gone to be reasoned with. Both suffer from delusions of grandeur! And both know how to wind people who are somewhat on their side, to start behaving in a very inappropriate manner.
People who think they're the wrong sex need psychiatric help! Not some sick plastic surgery. And many feel just as depressed as they did before the operation. And it has NOTHING to with any religious or political group! That's what cowards and liars who want to score some cheap political points do. NO! The harsh cold reality is that THE PERSON THEMSELVES don't like what they've done because they know deep down inside that what they've done wasn't right. And so they change back. But whatever made them loathe themselves (there have been proven cases where some sick, psychotic mothers groomed their sons into being women.) so they change back. Still not happy so they change back yet again! And then some (40% of them!!!) end up committing suicide. And again, the Radical Left, like some demented bunch of sociopaths, blame those who oppose this type of operation and behavior when the reality is THEY'RE they ones who are to blame for not allowing these mentally ill people get the treatment they need! That like denying Cancer treatment to a cancer patient and then blaming conservatives when they die. THAT, my friends is the sick, azz-backwards and upside down world we live in today. SMH
Lest we Forget 2017
Idlehands
2017-11-11 00:51:24 UTC
<CHOP OF NONSENSE>

No link, no context, no paragraphs, just a solid block of unreadable
nonsense.

Start by posting proof where anybody said "100% female DW fans are
enthralled wi th a female Doctor at the helm" and go from there.
--
Smart people learn from everything and anyone.
Average people from their experiences.
Socrates
David Johnston
2017-11-11 02:53:24 UTC
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-11-11 02:32:13 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
"The internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI
agents."
--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.
Dimensional Traveler
2017-11-11 05:38:55 UTC
Post by Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
"The internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI
agents."
"And don't ask about the sheep."
instinct are running screaming.
The Doctor
Lest we Forget 2017
The Doctor
Lest we Forget 2017
Daniel60
2017-11-11 10:07:32 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
I was going to suggest that it was the idiot posting as a female .....
but, then, we all know the idiot has trouble giving posts of more than
about six words .... so this could not have been the idiot!!

Cross-posts removed.

2017-11-11 13:56:40 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
I was going to suggest that it was the idiot posting as a female .....
but, then, we all know the idiot has trouble giving posts of more than
about six words .... so this could not have been the idiot!!
Cross-posts removed.
Daniel
Johnston my not see your reaction.
Lest we Forget 2017
The Doctor
2017-11-11 13:45:10 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Or at least someone pretending to be a female Doctor Who fan.
Come on over to Facebook.
Lest we Forget 2017
Agamemnon
2017-11-11 03:48:35 UTC
[...]
Totally agree.

It's time the PC lunacy ended. People are sick and tired of it and it's
attempt to disguise racism, bigotry, and minority extremism and make out
that th
The Doctor
2017-11-11 13:46:16 UTC
Post by The Doctor
[...]
that this is something to aspire to. It isn't.
This is the sentiment to see off Chibnall and Whittaker!

Speak out now!!!
Lest we Forget 2017
The Last Doctor
2017-11-11 08:40:26 UTC
[...]
Dave, that disturbed rant wasn’t about Doctor Who. It was a bunch of
reactionary bile from a far right bigot who doesn’t understand a whole lot
about psychology and is railing against transgender gender reassignment.

Which, regardless of how moronic and bigoted it is, has nothing to do with
Doctor Who.

An alien that uses an advanced scientific process (that we regard as
magical because it’s beyond our knowledge) to change their form, is
absolutely nothing to do with human gender reassignment.
The Other Doctor
2017-11-11 12:48:58 UTC
<Let's not. Copied and pasted irrelevant rant snipped.>
Dave, that disturbed rant wasn't about Doctor Who. It was a bunch of
reactionary bile from a far right bigot who doesn't understand a whole lot
about psychology and is railing against transgender gender reassignment.
Which, regardless of how moronic and bigoted it is, has nothing to do with
Doctor Who.
An alien that uses an advanced scientific process (that we regard as
magical because it's beyond our knowledge) to change their form, is
absolutely nothing to do with human gender reassignment.
So let me see if I've got this straight.

Both Yads and Agamemnon claim to be fans of Doctor Who. They are both quite
happy with the idea of an alien being travelling through time and space in a
ship that looks like a police box. They are both quite happy with the idea
that in just a few seconds he can completely alter his body - including
height, mass, hair colour, eye colour, etc. They're both quite happy with
the idea that human beings can turn into wolves (but only during a full
moon). They both got quite angry when the BBC cancelled Doctor Who in 1989.

Yet now that it's in production, they want to see it cancelled again.
Because it's not being done the way they think it should be done. They can't
cope with the lead being played by a woman. Despite not having seen a single
episode under Chibnall, they've already decided they hate him, all his
stories, and every member of the regular cast. Aggy thinks he could do a
better job - despite all the evidence that shows even an episode of
Teletubbies would be well beyond him. And Yads hangs on to his coattails.

Aggy wants a conservative show written in the same style as stories by Greek
writers from a couple of thousand years ago, featuring pretty young women he
can get excited over. Yads wants a conservative show written by Christian
fundamentalists. In fact they are the complete opposite of fans of Doctor
Who. There is nothing about the show that appears to appeal to them. Isn't
it about time they stopped claiming to be fans, stopped watching the show,
and found the sort of shows they might actually enjoy instead?
The Doctor
2017-11-11 14:00:23 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
[...]
What a bunch of reality deniers Wilson, Idlehands and Mike are!
Lest we Forget 2017
The Doctor
2017-11-11 13:54:29 UTC
[...]
Are you as secluded as Stephen Wilson?
Lest we Forget 2017
Agamemnon
2017-11-11 14:16:23 UTC
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by The Doctor
[...]
There was nothing disturbed about it at all. It was totally logical and
coherent unlike you PC loony leftists.
Post by The Last Doctor
reactionary bile from a far right bigot who doesn’t understand a whole lot
She was actually a moderate centrist conservative.
Post by The Last Doctor
about psychology and is railing against transgender gender reassignment.
She knows more about psychology than you do. These people are suffering
from a psychiatric disorder and any medical professional who agrees to
mutilate them the way they are demanding is guilty of medical misconduct
and praying on the vulnerable and should be stuck off.
Post by The Last Doctor
Which, regardless of how moronic and bigoted it is, has nothing to do with
Doctor Who.
It speak out against political correctness and shows that there is
nothing correct about it at all and is nothing more than loony left-wing
brainwashing, therefore it has every relevance to Doctor Who since it is
being used for the same despicable purpose.
Post by The Last Doctor
An alien that uses an advanced scientific process (that we regard as
magical because it’s beyond our knowledge) to change their form, is
absolutely nothing to do with human gender reassignment.
BULLSHIT! Doctor Who has been politicized in per suite of a bigoted,
racist, and sexist loony left agenda and the viewing figures have
completely collapsed as a result. The way it's going it will not be long
before it is cancelled. The revolt against it has intensified with the
majority of fandom now against Chibnall and Whittaker.
The Doctor
2017-11-11 14:22:22 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Doctor
[...]
Hear!! Hear!!
Post by Agamemnon
reactionary bile from a far right bigot who doesn’t understand a whole lot
She was actually a moderate centrist conservative.
And is trying her best to keep trolls of a Facebook grop.
Post by Agamemnon
about psychology and is railing against transgender gender reassignment.
She knows more about psychology than you do. These people are suffering
from a psychiatric disorder and any medical professional who agrees to
mutilate them the way they are demanding is guilty of medical misconduct
and praying on the vulnerable and should be stuck off.
LGBT bullies all right.
Post by Agamemnon
Which, regardless of how moronic and bigoted it is, has nothing to do with
Doctor Who.
It speak out against political correctness and shows that there is
nothing correct about it at all and is nothing more than loony left-wing
brainwashing, therefore it has every relevance to Doctor Who since it is
being used for the same despicable purpose.
Exactly why the Chibnall foreruning of Dcotor Who could actually
make Jonthan Powell rub his hands in glee.
Post by Agamemnon
An alien that uses an advanced scientific process (that we regard as
magical because it’s beyond our knowledge) to change their form, is
absolutely nothing to do with human gender reassignment.
BULL! Doctor Who has been politicized in per suite of a bigoted,
racist, and sexist loony left agenda and the viewing figures have
completely collapsed as a result. The way it's going it will not be long
before it is cancelled. The revolt against it has intensified with the
majority of fandom now against Chibnall and Whittaker.
Exactly! And I am hepling these rebels as much as I can .

Ag you are a witness to this.
Lest we Forget 2017
Ubiquitous
2017-11-11 12:56:50 UTC
Frankly, I don't think some people realize just how sadistic the Radical Left are! Those who sadly think they were born the wrong sex/gender don't realize that this is an scientific impossibility. And never mind abou
Now if you'll forgive me for sounding a bit insulting but there are those on the Radical Left with High IQ'S but no common sense (hence the term pinhead) who think of themselves as the "Intellectually elite" and thos
This is of course PURE BILE!! Conservatives do not hate those who are different (90% do not! as for the 10%? You can find that sort in ANY group!!) we actually feel sorry for them and actually want to help them. We s
People who think they're the wrong sex need psychiatric help! Not some sick plastic surgery. And many feel just as depressed as they did before the operation. And it has NOTHING to with any religious or political gro
Please do not post articles while drunk.
2017-11-11 14:00:58 UTC
Post by The Doctor
People who think they're the wrong sex need psychiatric help! Not some
sick plastic surgery. And many feel just as depressed as they did before
the operation. And it has NOTHING to with any religious or political gro
Please do not post articles while drunk.
I never drink.
Lest we Forget 2017