QUICK
%
2018-07-12 13:38:40 UTC
.

slam your face into the wall
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-12 17:42:35 UTC
Post by %
.
slam your face into the wall
Y?
%
2018-07-12 18:14:37 UTC
Post by %
.
slam your face into the wall
Y?
its fun
The Doctor
2018-07-12 20:18:21 UTC
Post by %
.
slam your face into the wall
Y?
He must be having a hard time
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
roach
2018-07-12 17:50:20 UTC
Post by %
.
slam your face into the wall
if i can't scale it, i'll go to home depot, get a ladder and a rope, come back, and climb over.
%
2018-07-12 18:15:13 UTC
Post by roach
.
go boobs first
roach
2018-07-12 19:06:46 UTC
Post by %
Post by roach
.
why would you say that?
%
more impact on the wall
roach
2018-07-12 20:31:00 UTC
Post by %
Post by roach
Post by %
Post by roach
Post by %
.
slam your face into the wall
if i can't scale it, i'll go to home depot, get a ladder and a rope, come back, and climb over.
go boobs first
why would you say that?
more impact on the wall
that reminds me of a conversation i had with my northern cousin...she was saying about women who sort of slouch, are trying to cover their chests, oh dear, i'm afraid i forget the implications. i'll have to ask her. (I owe her a call, anyway!)(or actually, i think i did call back, left message, and then we trailed off...).