Renaming a certain planet: Orphan 55 spoilers
2020-01-14 07:56:26 UTC

Why was Earth renamed Orphan 55? Why not keep it at Earth as a way to raise money for planetary rehabilitation by pulling at peoples' heartstrings?
The Doctor
2020-01-14 15:13:14 UTC
S12E03
1
3
3
3
3
3
55
55
55
55
5
5
5
5
4
4
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
Why was Earth renamed Orphan 55? Why not keep it at Earth as a way to
raise money for planetary rehabilitation by pulling at peoples'
heartstrings?
Maybe this is the very far future in a Russia that got nuked heavily!
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Timothy Bruening
2020-01-14 15:37:10 UTC
Nuked by Trump?
The Doctor
2020-01-14 15:40:38 UTC
Nuked by Trump?
Obsession!
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Daniel60
2020-01-16 13:05:23 UTC
1 3 3 3 3 3 55 55 55 55 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3
Why was Earth renamed Orphan 55? Why not keep it at Earth as a way
to raise money for planetary rehabilitation by pulling at peoples'
heartstrings?
Maybe this is the very far future in a Russia that got nuked
heavily!
What about the Episode suggested to you, idiot, that this occurred in a
far future Russia, idiot??
2020-01-16 13:21:04 UTC
Daniel demanded...
Post by Daniel60
What about the Episode suggested to you, idiot, that this occurred in
a far future Russia, idiot??
The fact that Siberia is currently in Russia and this story
takes place in a far-future Siberia.

But, yes, I suppose Siberia could’ve left Russia (“Sibexit”?)
at some time before the disaster. Not very likely though,
is it?
Daniel60
2020-01-18 12:27:06 UTC
Daniel demanded...
Post by Daniel60
What about the Episode suggested to you, idiot, that this occurred in
a far future Russia, idiot??
The fact that Siberia is currently in Russia and this story
takes place in a far-future Siberia.
But, yes, I suppose Siberia could’ve left Russia (“Sibexit”?)
at some time before the disaster. Not very likely though,
is it?
Or, we've had the devolution of the U.S.S.R., maybe, now, we go one step
further with the devolution of Russia!!

Or, maybe, Climate Change has caused the melting of the Polar Caps,
which caused the flooding of Russia .... except for Siberia!!
2020-01-18 15:13:33 UTC
Daniel demanded...
Post by Daniel60
What about the Episode suggested to you, idiot, that this occurred in
a far future Russia, idiot??
The fact that Siberia is currently in Russia and this story
takes place in a far-future Siberia.
But, yes, I suppose Siberia could’ve left Russia (“Sibexit”?)
at some time before the disaster. Not very likely though,
is it?
Or, we've had the devolution of the U.S.S.R., maybe, now, we go one step
further with the devolution of Russia!!
Or, maybe, Climate Change has caused the melting of the Polar Caps,
which caused the flooding of Russia .... except for Siberia!!
Or a nuclear exchange,.
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Daniel60
2020-01-19 10:27:54 UTC
Daniel demanded...
Post by Daniel60
What about the Episode suggested to you, idiot, that this occurred in
a far future Russia, idiot??
The fact that Siberia is currently in Russia and this story
takes place in a far-future Siberia.
But, yes, I suppose Siberia could’ve left Russia (“Sibexit”?)
at some time before the disaster. Not very likely though,
is it?
Or, we've had the devolution of the U.S.S.R., maybe, now, we go one step
further with the devolution of Russia!!
Or, maybe, Climate Change has caused the melting of the Polar Caps,
which caused the flooding of Russia .... except for Siberia!!
Or a nuclear exchange,.
What?? A Nuclear exchange where both sides managed to exclude Siberia,
idiot??
2020-01-19 14:04:02 UTC
Daniel demanded...
Post by Daniel60
What about the Episode suggested to you, idiot, that this occurred in
a far future Russia, idiot??
The fact that Siberia is currently in Russia and this story
takes place in a far-future Siberia.
But, yes, I suppose Siberia could’ve left Russia
(“Sibexit”?)
at some time before the disaster. Not very likely though,
is it?
Or, we've had the devolution of the U.S.S.R., maybe, now, we go one step
further with the devolution of Russia!!
Or, maybe, Climate Change has caused the melting of the Polar Caps,
which caused the flooding of Russia .... except for Siberia!!
Or a nuclear exchange,.
What?? A Nuclear exchange where both sides managed to exclude Siberia,
idiot??
Try Siberia took a whacking in a nuclear battlefield.
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Tim Bruening
The Doctor saw Russian characters.
s***@gmail.com
2020-01-18 14:14:06 UTC
The Doctor saw Russian characters.
I've seen Russian characters, Tim. I've spoken to them too. Why's that so amazing?
The Doctor
2020-01-18 15:18:15 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Tim Bruening
The Doctor saw Russian characters.
I've seen Russian characters, Tim. I've spoken to them too. Why's that so amazing?
2 of the unoly trinity of radw thus communed.
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Timothy Bruening
2020-01-18 15:26:34 UTC
The Doctor saw them on a sign in a tunnel on the supposedly alien planet Orphan 55! That's what told her that Orphan 55 was Earth!
The Doctor
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
s***@gmail.com
2020-01-18 16:47:51 UTC
What told her that they were on Earth is the fact the sign said “Novosibirsk”, and revealed they were in a Russian subway tunnel.
The Doctor
2020-01-18 22:51:00 UTC
The Doctor saw them on a sign in a tunnel on the supposedly alien
planet Orphan 55! That's what told her that Orphan 55 was Earth!
What told her that they were on Earth is the fact the sign said
“Novosibirsk”, and revealed they were in a Russian subway tunnel.
2 of the unholy trinity of radw thus communed.
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Daniel60
2020-01-19 10:32:58 UTC
On Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 6:14:08 AM UTC-8,
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Tim Bruening
The Doctor saw Russian characters.
I've seen Russian characters, Tim. I've spoken to them too. Why's that so amazing?
The Doctor saw them on a sign in a tunnel on the supposedly alien
planet Orphan 55! That's what told her that Orphan 55 was Earth!
Tim, when U.S.A.'ians land on, populate and develop (pick a planet)
Mars, when language will any signs be written in?? Martian??

Tim, when Russians land on, populate and develop (pick a planet) Mars,
when language will any signs be written in?? Martian??

Tim, when Chinese land on, populate and develop (pick a planet) Mars,
when language will any signs be written in?? Martian??

I'm betting the signs will be written in the language of whomever
controls that part of (pick a planet) Mars!!
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Daniel60
2020-01-20 05:08:44 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Tim Bruening
The Doctor saw Russian characters.
I've seen Russian characters, Tim. I've spoken to them too. Why's that so amazing?
The Doctor saw them on a sign in a tunnel on the supposedly alien
planet Orphan 55! That's what told her that Orphan 55 was Earth!
Tim, when U.S.A.'ians land on, populate and develop (pick a planet)
Mars, when language will any signs be written in?? Martian??
Tim, when Russians land on, populate and develop (pick a planet) Mars,
when language will any signs be written in?? Martian??
Tim, when Chinese land on, populate and develop (pick a planet) Mars,
when language will any signs be written in?? Martian??
I'm betting the signs will be written in the language of whomever
controls that part of (pick a planet) Mars!!
What told her (The Doctor) that they were on Earth is the fact the sign said “Novosibirsk”, and revealed they were in a Russian subway tunnel.
What?? So now you, Tim, are believing what the idiot posts, are you, Tim??
I was quoting Steve Wilson, not Yads.
Daniel60
2020-01-20 08:51:28 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Tim Bruening
[...]
Yes, sorry, I missed that you were quoting Stephen, but why, Tim, did
you quote anybody if you didn't believe what you were quoting??
I was quoting SW to back up my belief that the Doctor discovered that she was on Earth by discovering Russian characters in a tunnel.
Daniel60

The Doctor found the name of an Earth city in the tunnel.
The Doctor
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
s***@gmail.com
2020-01-21 17:34:32 UTC
Don't try to be clever, Yads. Doesn't work
The Doctor
2020-01-21 22:26:45 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
The Doctor found the name of an Earth city in the tunnel.
In cyrillic.
Don't try to be clever, Yads. Doesn't work
That is because Stephen Wilson is a public school dropout.
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
s***@gmail.com
2020-01-21 23:12:45 UTC
That is because Stephen Wilson is a public school dropout.
You're an idiot, Yads.
The Doctor
2020-01-22 04:02:47 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
That is because Stephen Wilson is a public school dropout.
You're an idiot, Yads.
Said Wilson the Dropout!
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Tim Bruening
2020-01-21 23:42:24 UTC
What is punnish/joking about cyrillic.
The Doctor
2020-01-22 04:06:08 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
The Doctor found the name of an Earth city in the tunnel.
In cyrillic.
Don't try to be clever, Yads. Doesn't work
What is punnish/joking about cyrillic.
Wilson can never admit to being wrong.
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Daniel60
2020-01-23 12:12:33 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
The Doctor found the name of an Earth city in the tunnel.
In cyrillic.
Don't try to be clever, Yads. Doesn't work
What is punnish/joking about cyrillic.
Wilson can never admit to being wrong.
.... and the idiot has no problem admitting when he's wrong!! After all,
he is wrong soooo often!!
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Timothy Bruening
Which currently belongs to the great nation of Russia!
The Doctor
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Timothy Bruening
What makes you think that Siberia won't STAY part of Russia?
The Doctor
2020-01-18 22:46:37 UTC
Daniel demanded...
Post by Daniel60
What about the Episode suggested to you, idiot, that this occurred in
a far future Russia, idiot??
The fact that Siberia is currently in Russia and this story
takes place in a far-future Siberia.
But, yes, I suppose Siberia could’ve left Russia (“Sibexit”?)
at some time before the disaster. Not very likely though,
is it?
The Doctor saw Russian characters.
In Siberia.
Which currently belongs to the great nation of Russia!
At the moment.
What makes you think that Siberia won't STAY part of Russia?
Ever heard of the Siberian Independence movement?
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill , Surrey, England.
Tim Bruening