First trailer appears
2019-11-23 16:15:22 UTC
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-11-23/doctor-who-series-12-trailer-cybermen/
The Doctor
2019-11-23 16:39:35 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-11-23/doctor-who-series-12-trailer-cybermen/
OR in the case of Chibnall cyberpeople.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Tim Bruening
2019-11-23 19:33:52 UTC
Such as Yvonne?
The Doctor
2019-11-23 23:49:19 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-11-23/doctor-who-series-12-trailer-cybermen/
OR in the case of Chibnall cyberpeople.
Such as Yvonne?
That might qualify.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Wouter Valentijn
2019-11-23 18:08:26 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-11-23/doctor-who-series-12-trailer-cybermen/
YES!!!! :-)
--
Wouter Valentijn

Kirk: "No beach to walk on..."
Star Trek (s01e07): The Naked Time

http://www.prozaportal.j3v.net
http://www.essayportal.j3v.net

liam=mail
The True Doctor
2019-11-23 20:23:43 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-11-23/doctor-who-series-12-trailer-cybermen/
The trailer shows everyone that Whittaker still can't act, Chibnall
still can't write science fiction, and Doctor Who has now been filled
with JNT era stunt casting in order to try and save a sinking ship.

The entirety of Doctor Who is completely doomed.

No one is buying Doctor Who DVDs and Blu-Rays. No one is buying Doctor
Who figurines except those released by Big Finish. No one is buying
Doctor Who books. Nothing relating to Doctor Who is on the shelves of
the majority of retailers. Amazon has ditched Doctor Who altogether
after it was attacked in Kerblam. No one is talking about Doctor Who
anymore in school playgrounds or on the bus. Doctor Who has gone woke
and gone broke.

-- William Shatner: "To be woke is to be uniformed which is exactly the
opposite of what it stands for."
s***@gmail.com
2019-11-23 20:42:57 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
No one is buying Doctor Who DVDs and Blu-Rays.
Yes they are. The BBC has only recently started releasing blu rays of the classic series.
Post by The True Doctor
No one is buying Doctor
Who figurines except those released by Big Finish.

Big Finish don't release figurines. They release CDs.
Post by The True Doctor
No one is buying
Doctor Who books.

Yes they are. The Target Story Book is going down quite well.
Post by The True Doctor
Nothing relating to Doctor Who is on the shelves OF the majority of retailers.
I went to town today. HMV had a few shelves. WHSmith had a few shelves. Waterstones had a few shelves.

I guess none of the count in your world.
Post by The True Doctor
Amazon has ditched Doctor Who altogether
after it was attacked in Kerblam.

Amazon has done no such thing.
Post by The True Doctor
No one is talking about Doctor Who
anymore in school playgrounds or on the bus.

You're hanging around school playgrounds? You should be reported.
Yeah, yeah. And Chibnall been sacked. And Whittaker's quit. Boris is the best prime minister ever. Blah, blah, blah.
The True Doctor
2019-11-23 21:27:50 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
No one is buying Doctor Who DVDs and Blu-Rays.
Yes they are. The BBC has only recently started releasing blu rays of the classic series.
People are not buying them, even those of the classic series, because
Chibnall has destroyed the fandom.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
No one is buying Doctor
Who figurines except those released by Big Finish.
Big Finish don't release figurines. They release CDs.
They also released dolls of the 8th Doctor with his outfit from Dark
Eyes and other Big Finish characters and they sold out in a day.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
No one is buying
Doctor Who books.
Yes they are. The Target Story Book is going down quite well.
No they are not. The Target Story Book has been a disaster after they
booted out Gareth Robbers because a woke transgender bigot complained
about a joke he made. No one but a tiny minority is buying any Whittaker
stories at all.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Nothing relating to Doctor Who is on the shelves OF the majority of retailers.
I went to town today. HMV had a few shelves. WHSmith had a few shelves. Waterstones had a few shelves.
They may have done in the past but not any longer. Thanks to Chibnall's
woke Doctor Who and Disneys woke Star Wars agendas both the WHSmith and
Disney store in my local shipping center have had to either close done
or reduce size. WHSmith is no longer selling Doctor Who books.
Everything Doctor Who and Star Wars related is gone. Not checked out
Waterstones recently but I don't expect anything Doctor Who related
there either.
Post by The True Doctor
Amazon has ditched Doctor Who altogether
after it was attacked in Kerblam.
Amazon has done no such thing.
Oh yes they have.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
No one is talking about Doctor Who
anymore in school playgrounds or on the bus.
You're hanging around school playgrounds? You should be reported.
I know people who have children. They don't talk about Doctor Who.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Doctor Who has gone woke and gone broke.
Yeah, yeah. And Chibnall been sacked. And Whittaker's quit. Boris is the best prime minister ever. Blah, blah, blah.
Chibnall and Whittaker are still obliged to publicize Doctor Who until
Series 12 has ended and their replacements have been put in place.

Corbyn has just sunk the Labour party with his deranged communist agenda
which has put Boris Johnson 19 points in the lead ahead of December 12,
and the Lib Dems are being led by a clueless bimbonic diversity hire
that has puts them even further behind every time she speaks according
to all the papers. With those sort of opponents Johnson can't lose, just
like Trump, hate him or not.

Get Woke, Go Broke!
--
The True Doctor "To be woke is to be uniformed which is exactly the
opposite of what it stands for." -William Shatner
s***@gmail.com
2019-11-23 21:34:35 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
No one is buying Doctor Who DVDs and Blu-Rays.
Yes they are. The BBC has only recently started releasing blu rays of the classic series.
People are not buying them, even those of the classic series, because
Chibnall has destroyed the fandom.

Bollocks. People bought the standard DVDs. There's little benefit in having them on blu ray as well. And most people don't buy physical discs these days. They stream shows.

Having said that, a limited run of blu rays was released. They sold out. So the decision has been taken to repress them.
The True Doctor
2019-11-23 21:43:06 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
No one is buying Doctor Who DVDs and Blu-Rays.
Yes they are. The BBC has only recently started releasing blu rays of the classic series.
People are not buying them, even those of the classic series, because
Chibnall has destroyed the fandom.
Bollocks. People bought the standard DVDs. There's little benefit in having them on blu ray as well. And most people don't buy physical discs these days. They stream shows.
They are not buying them because they have the new feminist Doctor Who
logo on them, where the "H" and "O" of WHO are turned into the female
gender symbol which appears on toilet doors.
Post by The True Doctor
Having said that, a limited run of blu rays was released. They sold out.
They had a limited run because they knew they would not sell given the
damage Chibnall and Whittaker have done to the fandom. I will no buy
them until Chibnall and Whittaker are both gone and Doctor Who has been
returned to the way it was before the BBC's uniformed woke agenda
destroyed it from Series 9 onward.
Post by The True Doctor
So the decision has been taken to repress them.
You mean like they are repressing fans, especially male and conservative
ones.

stands for." -William Shatner
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:05:11 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
So the decision has been taken to repress them.
You mean like they are repressing fans, especially male and conservative
ones.
Wilson is still tryingto get a sex change operation
in support of Chibnall and Whittaker.
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:03:29 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
People are not buying them, even those of the classic series, because
Chibnall has destroyed the fandom.
Bollocks. People bought the standard DVDs. There's little benefit in
having them on blu ray as well. And most people don't buy physical discs
these days. They stream shows.
Having said that, a limited run of blu rays was released. They sold out.
So the decision has been taken to repress them.
You are full of it SW!
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
s***@gmail.com
2019-11-23 21:40:30 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Big Finish don't release figurines. They release CDs.
They also released dolls of the 8th Doctor with his outfit from Dark
Eyes and other Big Finish characters and they sold out in a day.

They were released by Character Options (not Big Finish) in strictly limited numbers.

You buy dolls? Shows just how warped you are.
The True Doctor
2019-11-23 21:45:41 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Big Finish don't release figurines. They release CDs.
They also released dolls of the 8th Doctor with his outfit from Dark
Eyes and other Big Finish characters and they sold out in a day.
They were released by Character Options (not Big Finish) in strictly limited numbers.
Licensed by Big Finish.
Post by The True Doctor
You buy dolls? Shows just how warped you are.
Where did I say I bought them? You are comprehensionally challenged.

stands for." -William Shatner
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:06:16 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
You buy dolls? Shows just how warped you are.
Where did I say I bought them? You are comprehensionally challenged.
SW has been comprehensionally challenged since birth.
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:04:34 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Big Finish don't release figurines. They release CDs.
They also released dolls of the 8th Doctor with his outfit from Dark
Eyes and other Big Finish characters and they sold out in a day.
They were released by Character Options (not Big Finish) in strictly limited numbers.
You buy dolls? Shows just how warped you are.
You collect 13th Doctor dolls SW?
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
s***@gmail.com
2019-11-23 21:45:19 UTC
What part of "today" are you struggling to understand?
The True Doctor
2019-11-23 21:46:49 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
I went to town today. HMV had a few shelves. WHSmith had a few shelves. Waterstones had a few shelves.
They may have done in the past but not any longer.
What part of "today" are you struggling to understand?
What part of "had", the past tense to "to have" are you struggling to
understand?

stands for." -William Shatner
s***@gmail.com
2019-11-23 22:01:35 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
I went to town today. HMV had a few shelves. WHSmith had a few shelves. Waterstones had a few shelves.
They may have done in the past but not any longer.
What part of "today" are you struggling to understand?
What part of "had", the past tense to "to have" are you struggling to
understand?

I'm not in town now. I said they had them today, as in when I was in town earlier. They'll still be there tomorrow too.

Clear?
The True Doctor
2019-11-23 22:07:04 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
I went to town today. HMV had a few shelves. WHSmith had a few shelves. Waterstones had a few shelves.
They may have done in the past but not any longer.
What part of "today" are you struggling to understand?
What part of "had", the past tense to "to have" are you struggling to
understand?
I'm not in town now. I said they had them today, as in when I was in town earlier. They'll still be there tomorrow too.
Clear?
They'll still be there tomorrow because no one wants to buy them. That's
the problem.

stands for." -William Shatner
s***@gmail.com
2019-11-23 22:14:54 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
They may have done in the past but not any longer.
What part of "today" are you struggling to understand?
What part of "had", the past tense to "to have" are you struggling to
understand?
I'm not in town now. I said they had them today, as in when I was in town earlier. They'll still be there tomorrow too.
Clear?
They'll still be there tomorrow because no one wants to buy them. That's
the problem.

If they float, they're guilty. If they drown they're innocent, eh?

Stores don't have shelves of Doctor Who merchandise because it's not popular. Stores that do have shelves of Doctor Who merchandise have it because it's not popular.

Mas as a hatter.
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:10:37 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Clear?
They'll still be there tomorrow because no one wants to buy them. That's
the problem.
If they float, they're guilty. If they drown they're innocent, eh?
Stores don't have shelves of Doctor Who merchandise because it's not
popular. Stores that do have shelves of Doctor Who merchandise have it
because it's not popular.
Mas as a hatter.
Wilson is mad as a hatter!!
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The True Doctor
2019-11-24 01:07:44 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
They may have done in the past but not any longer.
What part of "today" are you struggling to understand?
What part of "had", the past tense to "to have" are you struggling to
understand?
I'm not in town now. I said they had them today, as in when I was in town earlier. They'll still be there tomorrow too.
Clear?
They'll still be there tomorrow because no one wants to buy them. That's
the problem.
If they float, they're guilty. If they drown they're innocent, eh?
Just look at The Witchfinders. If they have a penis, they're
misogynists. If they agree to be emasculated, they're not. Look at
Herminator: Woke Fate too.
Post by The True Doctor
Stores don't have shelves of Doctor Who merchandise because it's not popular. Stores that do have shelves of Doctor Who merchandise have it because it's not popular.
It's still on the shelves because it's not selling, and at the same time
it's not being restocked at retailers where it's already sold out,
because it took too long to sell to begin with. Other merchandise which
is not being used to promote a woke agenda is more profitable, sells
much faster, and is being restocked to sell more and make more money.
Post by The True Doctor
Mas as a hatter.
Mas? Yes you are.

stands for." -William Shatner
The Doctor
2019-11-24 01:25:45 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Stores don't have shelves of Doctor Who merchandise because it's not
popular. Stores that do have shelves of Doctor Who merchandise have it
because it's not popular.
It's still on the shelves because it's not selling, and at the same time
it's not being restocked at retailers where it's already sold out,
because it took too long to sell to begin with. Other merchandise which
is not being used to promote a woke agenda is more profitable, sells
much faster, and is being restocked to sell more and make more money.
Post by The True Doctor
Mas as a hatter.
Mas? Yes you are.
Wilson like IDlehands is mad.
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:09:09 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Clear?
They'll still be there tomorrow because no one wants to buy them. That's
the problem.
No one with inntelligence.
The Doctor
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:05:41 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
They may have done in the past but not any longer.
What part of "today" are you struggling to understand?
Look who is talking SW!
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
s***@gmail.com
2019-11-23 21:52:43 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Amazon has done no such thing.
Oh yes they have.
Go to Amazon. Search for Doctor Who. "Over 40,000 results."

Let's try this year's annual. Oh look. It's a best seller.

You'll have to try a little harder, Aggy dear.
The True Doctor
2019-11-23 21:57:51 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Amazon has done no such thing.
Oh yes they have.
Go to Amazon. Search for Doctor Who. "Over 40,000 results."
Let's try this year's annual. Oh look. It's a best seller.
You'll have to try a little harder, Aggy dear.
I was talking about Doctor Who being taken off Amazon Prime after the
BBC attacked Amazon in Kerblam.

Somehow that episode got leaked early by 'mistake', and the thing is,
unlike episodes of GoT which got leaked early, no one gave a stuff, and
no one even bothered to torrent it.

stands for." -William Shatner
s***@gmail.com
2019-11-23 22:08:15 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Somehow that episode got leaked early by 'mistake', and the thing is,
unlike episodes of GoT which got leaked early, no one gave a stuff, and
no one even bothered to torrent it.

I've no idea if it was torrented or not. Who cares? It's illegal in any case.

You got this funny little way of twisting anything that ever happens to support your twisted little view of the world.

Funny? I meant sad.

Oh, and here's the report of what really happened: https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-11-22/someone-accidentally-leaked-the-next-episode-of-doctor-who/
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:09:40 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Somehow that episode got leaked early by 'mistake', and the thing is,
unlike episodes of GoT which got leaked early, no one gave a stuff, and
no one even bothered to torrent it.
I've no idea if it was torrented or not. Who cares? It's illegal in any case.
You got this funny little way of twisting anything that ever happens to
support your twisted little view of the world.
Funny? I meant sad.
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-11-22/someone-accidentally-leaked-the-next-episode-of-doctor-who/
That was the low rated special.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The True Doctor
2019-11-24 01:13:26 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Somehow that episode got leaked early by 'mistake', and the thing is,
unlike episodes of GoT which got leaked early, no one gave a stuff, and
no one even bothered to torrent it.
I've no idea if it was torrented or not. Who cares? It's illegal in any case.
Who cares indeed. I couldn't be bothered to even check for the sake of
checking. No one wanted to watch it, because its garbage like the rest
of Chibnall's series.
Post by The True Doctor
You got this funny little way of twisting anything that ever happens to support your twisted little view of the world.
Funny? I meant sad.
My view is not twisted. You are the one who is woke.
Post by The True Doctor
Oh, and here's the report of what really happened: https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-11-22/someone-accidentally-leaked-the-next-episode-of-doctor-who/
Ok, so it was The Witchfinders which was uploaded in place of Kerblam.
Amazon was clearly pissed off about being attacked and nobody wanted to
watch the leaked episode in either case enough to torrent it.

stands for." -William Shatner
The Doctor
2019-11-24 01:26:16 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Funny? I meant sad.
My view is not twisted. You are the one who is woke.
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-11-22/someone-accidentally-leaked-the-next-episode-of-doctor-who/
Ok, so it was The Witchfinders which was uploaded in place of Kerblam.
Amazon was clearly pissed off about being attacked and nobody wanted to
watch the leaked episode in either case enough to torrent it.
Shame that Chibnall is turning Wilson's brain into mush.
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:08:17 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Amazon has done no such thing.
Oh yes they have.
Go to Amazon. Search for Doctor Who. "Over 40,000 results."
Let's try this year's annual. Oh look. It's a best seller.
You'll have to try a little harder, Aggy dear.
I was talking about Doctor Who being taken off Amazon Prime after the
BBC attacked Amazon in Kerblam.
Somehow that episode got leaked early by 'mistake', and the thing is,
unlike episodes of GoT which got leaked early, no one gave a stuff, and
no one even bothered to torrent it.
Wilson is out to lunch as usual.
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:07:39 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Amazon has done no such thing.
Oh yes they have.
Go to Amazon. Search for Doctor Who. "Over 40,000 results."
Let's try this year's annual. Oh look. It's a best seller.
You'll have to try a little harder, Aggy dear.
Then go to IMDB for a more accurate picture .
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
e***@hotmail.com
2019-11-23 22:13:52 UTC
(Quote)
People are not buying them, even those of the classic series, because
Chibnall has destroyed the fandom.
(End)

My family just bought me a box set for my birthday, complete 9 and 10.
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:10:12 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
People are not buying them, even those of the classic series, because
Chibnall has destroyed the fandom.
(End)
My family just bought me a box set for my birthday, complete 9 and 10.
Hopefully you never get Series 11 and 12.

Nice birthday present BTW.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The True Doctor
2019-11-24 01:14:46 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(Quote)
People are not buying them, even those of the classic series, because
Chibnall has destroyed the fandom.
(End)
My family just bought me a box set for my birthday, complete 9 and 10.
So they didn't buy you a pair of new socks. I understand your
disappointment. At least it wasn't Series 11.

stands for." -William Shatner
The Doctor
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:03:12 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Doctor Who has gone woke and gone broke.
Yeah, yeah. And Chibnall been sacked. And Whittaker's quit. Boris is
the best prime minister ever. Blah, blah, blah.
Chibnall and Whittaker are still obliged to publicize Doctor Who until
Series 12 has ended and their replacements have been put in place.
The sooner the better for all involved.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Corbyn has just sunk the Labour party with his deranged communist agenda
which has put Boris Johnson 19 points in the lead ahead of December 12,
and the Lib Dems are being led by a clueless bimbonic diversity hire
that has puts them even further behind every time she speaks according
to all the papers. With those sort of opponents Johnson can't lose, just
like Trump, hate him or not.
I prefer to go what Dateline London said.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Get Woke, Go Broke!
Like Wilson and IDlehands.
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:00:08 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Doctor Who has gone woke and gone broke.
Yeah, yeah. And Chibnall been sacked. And Whittaker's quit. Boris is the
best prime minister ever. Blah, blah, blah.
Said Boris JOhnson's spin doctor!
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Idlehands
2019-11-23 20:52:14 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Wow, same old same old, same tears, same gnashing of teeth, same flow of
bullshit.

Walk away, stop watching, that will show the BBC they are wrong.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Amazon - 20 plus pages of Doctor Who Merchandise and DVDs.

https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=Doctor+Who&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

Why are you hanging out in school playgrounds?
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

An opinion without 3.14 is an onion.
Anon
The True Doctor
2019-11-23 21:34:36 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
What will show the BBC they are wrong is the lack of merchandise sales.

Since I and the majority of the population are no subscribed to BARB who
collect the stats, my refusal to watch the BBC's agenda of woke
brainwashing and indoctrination will not count. On the other hand my
refusal to buy their merchandise will.
Post by Idlehands
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Amazon - 20 plus pages of Doctor Who Merchandise and DVDs.
None of which is selling.
Post by Idlehands
https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=Doctor+Who&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
Why are you hanging out in school playgrounds?
You are totally deranged. I know people who have children and none of
them are talking about Doctor Who like they did in 2005.

stands for." -William Shatner
Idlehands
2019-11-23 22:42:37 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
You still dream of speaking for the majority? The arrogance never dies
does it.
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Amazon - 20 plus pages of Doctor Who Merchandise and DVDs.
None of which is selling.
Please produce the audited statements from Amazon proving the
merchandise is not selling.
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=Doctor+Who&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
Why are you hanging out in school playgrounds?
You are totally deranged. I know people who have children and none of
them are talking about Doctor Who like they did in 2005.
Gosh you know people with kids, how scientific can you get? You failed
to answer why you are hanging out in playgrounds?

My kids never talked about Doctor Who in 2005, what does that prove?
Let me save you time....it means nothing, just like your childish diatribes.

Anon
The True Doctor
2019-11-24 01:25:28 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Please provide evidence that the majority of the population are actually
subscribed to BARB contrary to my claim? You can't because there isn't any.
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Amazon - 20 plus pages of Doctor Who Merchandise and DVDs.
None of which is selling.
Please produce the audited statements from Amazon proving the
merchandise is not selling.
If it were selling it would be appearing in my Amazon Assistant app.
like Kindles and kitchen knives. Why Amazon thinks I will buy kitchen
knives I don't know, but it knows I will buy Kindles, and that I will
not buy anything related to Doctor Who, even though it keeps trying to
get me to buy shows I've already watched on Amazon Prime.

Looking forward to The Expanse in December which shits upon Chibnall and
Whittaker's Doctor Woke.
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=Doctor+Who&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
Why are you hanging out in school playgrounds?
You are totally deranged. I know people who have children and none of
them are talking about Doctor Who like they did in 2005.
Gosh you know people with kids, how scientific can you get?  You failed
to answer why you are hanging out in playgrounds?
I said you were totally deranged. I don't have to deny every one of your
ridiculous lies and false accusations.
My kids never talked about Doctor Who in 2005, what does that prove? Let
me save you time....it means nothing, just like your childish diatribes.
It means everything. Matt Smith's classmates were all talking about
Doctor Who in 2005.

stands for." -William Shatner
The Doctor
2019-11-24 01:27:15 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=Doctor+Who&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
Why are you hanging out in school playgrounds?
You are totally deranged. I know people who have children and none of
them are talking about Doctor Who like they did in 2005.
Gosh you know people with kids, how scientific can you get?  You failed
to answer why you are hanging out in playgrounds?
I said you were totally deranged. I don't have to deny every one of your
ridiculous lies and false accusations.
My kids never talked about Doctor Who in 2005, what does that prove? Let
me save you time....it means nothing, just like your childish diatribes.
It means everything. Matt Smith's classmates were all talking about
Doctor Who in 2005.
Idlehands has no sanity.
Idlehands
2019-11-24 04:18:58 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=Doctor+Who&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
Why are you hanging out in school playgrounds?
You are totally deranged. I know people who have children and none of
them are talking about Doctor Who like they did in 2005.
Gosh you know people with kids, how scientific can you get?  You
failed to answer why you are hanging out in playgrounds?
I said you were totally deranged. I don't have to deny every one of your
ridiculous lies and false accusations.
So you have a reason to hang out in school yards, and you call me pervert?
Post by The True Doctor
My kids never talked about Doctor Who in 2005, what does that prove?
Let me save you time....it means nothing, just like your childish diatribes.
It means everything. Matt Smith's classmates were all talking about
Doctor Who in 2005.
Sure they were and you were there...right? You didn't answer the
question though and moved the goal posts...what a surprise.

P.S. Doctor Who is available on Amazon Prime, current seasons from 2005
to 2017 are available on Prime US. So just another lie to add to your
tally. Now move the goal posts again to prove you are "right".

Anon
The True Doctor
2019-11-24 05:59:52 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=Doctor+Who&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
Why are you hanging out in school playgrounds?
You are totally deranged. I know people who have children and none
of them are talking about Doctor Who like they did in 2005.
Gosh you know people with kids, how scientific can you get?  You
failed to answer why you are hanging out in playgrounds?
I said you were totally deranged. I don't have to deny every one of
your ridiculous lies and false accusations.
So you have a reason to hang out in school yards, and you call me pervert?
More evidence of your deranged lies.
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
My kids never talked about Doctor Who in 2005, what does that prove?
Let me save you time....it means nothing, just like your childish diatribes.
It means everything. Matt Smith's classmates were all talking about
Doctor Who in 2005.
Sure they were and you were there...right? You didn't answer the
Yes they were because I know them.
Post by Idlehands
question though and moved the goal posts...what a surprise.
P.S.  Doctor Who is available on Amazon Prime, current seasons from 2005
to 2017 are available on Prime US.  So just another lie to add to your
So they don't want to show the Whittaker crap them. No one want's to
watch it.
Post by Idlehands
tally.  Now move the goal posts again to prove you are "right".
You are insane.

stands for." -William Shatner
s***@gmail.com
2019-11-24 09:21:34 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
My kids never talked about Doctor Who in 2005, what does that prove?
Let me save you time....it means nothing, just like your childish diatribes.
It means everything. Matt Smith's classmates were all talking about
Doctor Who in 2005.
Sure they were and you were there...right? You didn't answer the
Yes they were because I know them.
You what? One minute you're talking about children, the next about Matt Smith's classmates.

Matt Smith was 23 in 2005.

You don't know Matt Smith's classmates. You're mad.
The True Doctor
2019-11-24 10:28:25 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
My kids never talked about Doctor Who in 2005, what does that prove?
Let me save you time....it means nothing, just like your childish diatribes.
It means everything. Matt Smith's classmates were all talking about
Doctor Who in 2005.
Sure they were and you were there...right? You didn't answer the
Yes they were because I know them.
You what? One minute you're talking about children, the next about Matt Smith's classmates.
Matt Smith was 23 in 2005.
So were they, just about.
Post by s***@gmail.com
You don't know Matt Smith's classmates. You're mad.
You are deluded.

stands for." -William Shatner
The Doctor
2019-11-24 14:25:57 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
My kids never talked about Doctor Who in 2005, what does that prove?
Let me save you time....it means nothing, just like your childish diatribes.
It means everything. Matt Smith's classmates were all talking about
Doctor Who in 2005.
Sure they were and you were there...right? You didn't answer the
Yes they were because I know them.
You what? One minute you're talking about children, the next about
Matt Smith's classmates.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Matt Smith was 23 in 2005.
So were they, just about.
Post by s***@gmail.com
You don't know Matt Smith's classmates. You're mad.
You are deluded.
Stephen Wilson is the anti-christ of radw!
The Doctor
2019-11-24 14:07:27 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
My kids never talked about Doctor Who in 2005, what does that prove?
Let me save you time....it means nothing, just like your childish diatribes.
It means everything. Matt Smith's classmates were all talking about
Doctor Who in 2005.
Sure they were and you were there...right? You didn't answer the
Yes they were because I know them.
You what? One minute you're talking about children, the next about Matt Smith's classmates.
Matt Smith was 23 in 2005.
You don't know Matt Smith's classmates. You're mad.
Lies cut and Lie Wilson.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
2019-11-24 13:53:48 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
tally.  Now move the goal posts again to prove you are "right".
You are insane.
Idlehands is the Satan of radw!
Idlehands
2019-11-24 15:50:18 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by Idlehands
tally.  Now move the goal posts again to prove you are "right".
You are insane.
Everyone who challenges your bullshit is "insane", why is that. You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven wrong
the goal posts moved yet again. I expect Whittaker season will be
available by the end of the year.

Anon
s***@gmail.com

https://www.amazon.com/Trailer/dp/B07H129T5Z/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=doctor+who+season+11&qid=1574612056&sprefix=Doctor+who&sr=8-1
The True Doctor
2019-11-24 19:16:09 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by Idlehands
Everyone who challenges your bullshit is "insane", why is that. You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven wrong
the goal posts moved yet again. I expect Whittaker season will be
available by the end of the year.
What's this?
https://www.amazon.com/Trailer/dp/B07H129T5Z/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=doctor+who+season+11&qid=1574612056&sprefix=Doctor+who&sr=8-1
Did you bother to read the page? Doctor Who is no longer available to
watch for free on Amazon Prime in the same way that The Expanse, Good
Omens, and Vikings are. You have to buy each episode just like you have
to buy each episode of Game of Thrones. Amazon have dumped Doctor Who
from Prime because Chibnall attacked them.

Get Woke, Go Broke!

stands for." -William Shatner
s***@gmail.com
2019-11-24 19:51:56 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Did you bother to read the page? Doctor Who is no longer available to
watch for free on Amazon Prime in the same way that The Expanse, Good
Omens, and Vikings are.

Why should it be?

The Expanse is made by Amazon.
Good Omens is made by Amazon.
Vikings is made by Netflix. Amazon does not offer seasons 4 or 5 for free.

You're an idiot, Aggy.
%
You're an idiot, Aggy.
%
You're an idiot, Aggy.
The True Doctor
2019-11-24 22:42:04 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Did you bother to read the page? Doctor Who is no longer available to
watch for free on Amazon Prime in the same way that The Expanse, Good
Omens, and Vikings are.
Why should it be?
The Expanse is made by Amazon.
Good Omens is made by Amazon.
Vikings is made by Netflix. Amazon does not offer seasons 4 or 5 for free.
More evidence of your total ignorance and stupidity. Vikings has always
been made by Amazon. Doctor Woke is no longer being shown on Amazon
Prime in the US because Chibnall attacked Amazon and they ditched it.
The BBC had to cut the price to sell it to HBO Max where it joins Wokemen.
Post by The True Doctor
You're an idiot, Aggy.
You're talking of yourself not me.

stands for." -William Shatner
The Doctor
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
%
Get Woke, Go Broke!
%
Get Woke, Go Broke!
e***@hotmail.com
2019-11-24 20:52:44 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by Idlehands
[...]
Doesn't sound like they got "upset" so much as they did a "bait and switch;" "Here's 'Doctor Who,' Oh, wait! You're enjoying this? OK, NOW you have to pay extra for it!"

If they were all that upset, they would have dropped the program completely.

Do you have a release FROM Amazon stating they disapproved of "Kablam?" I doubt it.
%
do you have proof that you can make a post that doesn't ask for proof
The Doctor
2019-11-24 22:54:11 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Idlehands
Post by Idlehands
Everyone who challenges your bullshit is "insane", why is that. You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven wrong
the goal posts moved yet again. I expect Whittaker season will be
available by the end of the year.
What's this?
https://www.amazon.com/Trailer/dp/B07H129T5Z/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=doctor+who+season+11&qid=1574612056&sprefix=Doctor+who&sr=8-1
Did you bother to read the page? Doctor Who is no longer available to
watch for free on Amazon Prime in the same way that The Expanse, Good
Omens, and Vikings are. You have to buy each episode just like you have
to buy each episode of Game of Thrones. Amazon have dumped Doctor Who
from Prime because Chibnall attacked them.
Get Woke, Go Broke!
Wilson , the Anti-Christ of radw, cannot stand truth.
Idlehands
2019-11-25 04:50:00 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Everyone who challenges your bullshit is "insane", why is that.  You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven wrong
the goal posts moved yet again.  I expect Whittaker season will be
available by the end of the year.
What's this?
https://www.amazon.com/Trailer/dp/B07H129T5Z/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=doctor+who+season+11&qid=1574612056&sprefix=Doctor+who&sr=8-1
Did you bother to read the page? Doctor Who is no longer available to
watch for free on Amazon Prime in the same way that The Expanse, Good
Omens, and Vikings are. You have to buy each episode just like you have
to buy each episode of Game of Thrones. Amazon have dumped Doctor Who
from Prime because Chibnall attacked them.
Get Woke, Go Broke!
But it's still there, still available, so much for your claim that they
dropped it.

Any other bullshit you care to share?

Anon
The Doctor
2019-11-24 22:46:18 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by Idlehands
Everyone who challenges your bullshit is "insane", why is that. You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven wrong
the goal posts moved yet again. I expect Whittaker season will be
available by the end of the year.
What's this?
https://www.amazon.com/Trailer/dp/B07H129T5Z/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=doctor+who+season+11&qid=1574612056&sprefix=Doctor+who&sr=8-1
2 of the unholy trinity of radw thus communed!
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Idlehands
2019-11-25 04:48:53 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by Idlehands
Everyone who challenges your bullshit is "insane", why is that. You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven wrong
the goal posts moved yet again. I expect Whittaker season will be
available by the end of the year.
What's this?
https://www.amazon.com/Trailer/dp/B07H129T5Z/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=doctor+who+season+11&qid=1574612056&sprefix=Doctor+who&sr=8-1
Oh oh, looks like another Aggy claim shot all to hell. I can't believe
not only does Amazon Prime carry the series but Amazon carries the
merchandise.

Could it be that Aggy is full of shit?

Anon
The True Doctor
2019-11-25 13:05:15 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Everyone who challenges your bullshit is "insane", why is that.  You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven wrong
the goal posts moved yet again.  I expect Whittaker season will be
available by the end of the year.
What's this?
https://www.amazon.com/Trailer/dp/B07H129T5Z/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=doctor+who+season+11&qid=1574612056&sprefix=Doctor+who&sr=8-1
Oh oh, looks like another Aggy claim shot all to hell.  I can't believe
not only does Amazon Prime carry the series but Amazon carries the
merchandise.
Could it be that Aggy is full of shit?
More evidence of your total derangement and refusal to be informed.
Amazon Prime no longer carries Doctor Who in the US.

stands for." -William Shatner
The Doctor
2019-11-25 15:58:54 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Idlehands
Everyone who challenges your bull is "insane", why is that.  You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven wrong
the goal posts moved yet again.  I expect Whittaker season will be
available by the end of the year.
What's this?
https://www.amazon.com/Trailer/dp/B07H129T5Z/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=doctor+who+season+11&qid=1574612056&sprefix=Doctor+who&sr=8-1
Oh oh, looks like another Aggy claim shot all to hell.  I can't believe
not only does Amazon Prime carry the series but Amazon carries the
merchandise.
Could it be that Aggy is full of it?
More evidence of your total derangement and refusal to be informed.
Amazon Prime no longer carries Doctor Who in the US.
Idlehands is pure evil.
solar penguin
2019-11-25 22:35:48 UTC
On Monday, 25 November 2019 13:05:18 UTC, Aggy asserted...
Post by The True Doctor
Oh oh, looks like another Aggy claim shot all to hell.  I can't believe
not only does Amazon Prime carry the series but Amazon carries the
merchandise.
Could it be that Aggy is full of shit?
More evidence of your total derangement and refusal to be informed.
Amazon Prime no longer carries Doctor Who in the US.
So, the goalposts have shifted again: from "Amazon has dropped Doctor
Who," to "Amazon Prime no longer carries Doctor Who," to "Amazon Prime
no longer carries Doctor Who in the US." What next?
Mike M
2019-11-25 22:46:01 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Oh oh, looks like another Aggy claim shot all to hell.  I can't believe
not only does Amazon Prime carry the series but Amazon carries the
merchandise.
Could it be that Aggy is full of shit?
More evidence of your total derangement and refusal to be informed.
Amazon Prime no longer carries Doctor Who in the US.
So, the goalposts have shifted again: from "Amazon has dropped Doctor
Who," to "Amazon Prime no longer carries Doctor Who," to "Amazon Prime
no longer carries Doctor Who in the US." What next?
Amazingly enough, if you click this link you’ll see that Doctor Who is
currently available on Amazon Prime in the US. (“Watch with Prime” is a
separate option from the buying options). So Aggy’s latest goalposts are
not only exceptionally mobile, they’re also a lie.

https://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-Season-1/dp/B00C104IPA

The licence period for Amazon Prime’s Doctor Who viewing will expire
shortly. But they’re not “dropping” it by choice - BBCA negotiated a more
lucrative exclusive deal with HBO.
This space intentionally left blank
The Doctor
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The True Doctor
2019-11-26 00:51:37 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Oh oh, looks like another Aggy claim shot all to hell.  I can't believe
not only does Amazon Prime carry the series but Amazon carries the
merchandise.
Could it be that Aggy is full of shit?
More evidence of your total derangement and refusal to be informed.
Amazon Prime no longer carries Doctor Who in the US.
So, the goalposts have shifted again: from "Amazon has dropped Doctor
Who," to "Amazon Prime no longer carries Doctor Who," to "Amazon Prime
no longer carries Doctor Who in the US." What next?
Amazingly enough, if you click this link you’ll see that Doctor Who is
currently available on Amazon Prime in the US. (“Watch with Prime” is a
separate option from the buying options). So Aggy’s latest goalposts are
not only exceptionally mobile, they’re also a lie.
There's no such option available and I'm a Prime subscriber. 'Add Season
to Watchlist' if that's what you mean is available on any content sold
by Amazon even if it's not part of Prime and you therefore have to pay
to rent or buy it. For exampled 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6'. Content
which is free such as 'South Park Season 20' does not offer purchase
options and instead gives you the option Watch Now which is missing from
Doctor Who.
Post by Mike M
https://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-Season-1/dp/B00C104IPA
The licence period for Amazon Prime’s Doctor Who viewing will expire
shortly. But they’re not “dropping” it by choice - BBCA negotiated a more
lucrative exclusive deal with HBO.
That is absolute bullshit. BBC America dumped Doctor Who after the
disaster it became thanks to Chibnall. Like all similar deals they had
the option to renew the license for a predetermined fee, offer a lower
fee, or to match the fee offered by an alternative bidder. Amazone were
not willing to pay the agreed renewal fee which would have given then
the series automatically before any other bidder and Amazon itself were
asked to offer the highest priced they were willing to offer. Therefore
it is clear that HBO Max offered a lower price than the renewal fee
Amazon had previously negotiated and Amazon were not willing to match
it, and thus duped the show because it was not making them any money.
The same thing happened when Doctor Who was dumped by Netflix when it
went woke and Netflix were not willing to renew it, therefore Amazon
acquired the series by paying a lower price than Netflix. This is also
true for Star Trek: Picard which Netflix had first bidding right to but
which they dumped after the woke disaster of Star Trek: Discovery and
Amazon paid a lower price than Netflix would have had to pay to show in
the UK. On top of that not one single broadcaster in the UK has bid to
carry the latest Star Trek: Short Treks series because it's pure poison.

stands for." -William Shatner
The True Doctor
2019-11-26 00:31:23 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Oh oh, looks like another Aggy claim shot all to hell.  I can't believe
not only does Amazon Prime carry the series but Amazon carries the
merchandise.
Could it be that Aggy is full of shit?
More evidence of your total derangement and refusal to be informed.
Amazon Prime no longer carries Doctor Who in the US.
So, the goalposts have shifted again: from "Amazon has dropped Doctor
Who," to "Amazon Prime no longer carries Doctor Who," to "Amazon Prime
no longer carries Doctor Who in the US." What next?
Nothing has changed. Amazon Prime never carried Doctor Who in the UK.
Doctor Who was dropped by Amazon Prime in the US after the disaster that
was Series 11. Not only that but it was dumped by Netflix in the US in
2016 after it went woke when Capaldi played the Doctor. Get woke, go broke!

stands for." -William Shatner
Idlehands
2019-11-26 00:51:56 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Oh oh, looks like another Aggy claim shot all to hell.  I can't believe
not only does Amazon Prime carry the series but Amazon carries the
merchandise.
Could it be that Aggy is full of shit?
More evidence of your total derangement and refusal to be informed.
Amazon Prime no longer carries Doctor Who in the US.
So, the goalposts have shifted again: from "Amazon has dropped Doctor
Who," to "Amazon Prime no longer carries Doctor Who," to "Amazon Prime
no longer carries Doctor Who in the US."  What next?
Nothing has changed. Amazon Prime never carried Doctor Who in the UK.
Doctor Who was dropped by Amazon Prime in the US after the disaster that
was Series 11. Not only that but it was dumped by Netflix in the US in
2016 after it went woke when Capaldi played the Doctor. Get woke, go broke!
Oh look, another goal post shift, it's amazing how mobile they are when
Aggy tries to "prove" his point.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=doctor+who+season+11&i=instant-video&crid=3RYIYPGYYK2RE&sprefix=Doctor+who%2Cinstant-video%2C213&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_9_10

Anon
The True Doctor
2019-11-26 00:59:59 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
[...]
Amazon's existing right don't expire until 2020, then it's moving to HBO
Max at a cut-down price because Amazon, like Netflix before it doesn't
want it because it's not getting any viewers of making any money.

stands for." -William Shatner
Idlehands
2019-11-26 00:50:08 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
[...]

This link proves you are wrong..wrong again.

Are you ever going to learn your wishes are not proof or the truth?

Anon
The True Doctor
2019-11-26 00:57:44 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
[...]
It doesn't prove anything of the kind. Amazon have dumped Doctor Who but
it seems their existing rights do not expire until 2020.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/01/entertainment/doctor-who-hbo-max/index.html

"On Thursday, WarnerMedia announced that all British cult favorite
"Doctor Who" will be available on the streaming service when it launches
in spring 2020. (CNN's parent company is WarnerMedia.)
The deal will give HBO Max subscribers access to 11 seasons of "Doctor
Who," beginning with the Ninth Doctor episodes that premiered in 2005."

So they have only bought 11 seasons, which means no Series 12.
%
2019-11-24 20:34:37 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by Idlehands
tally.  Now move the goal posts again to prove you are "right".
You are insane.
Everyone who challenges your bullshit is "insane", why is that.  You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven
wrong the goal posts moved yet again.  I expect Whittaker season will
be available by the end of the year.
You have proven once again that you are an ignorant clueless fool.
Amazon dumped Doctor Who after Chibnall started attacking them. The BBC
Picard had to be sold off at a cut down price to Amazon after Netflix
refused to carry it after the disaster of STD.
%
e***@hotmail.com
You have something to base this with?
%
2019-11-24 20:55:36 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by Idlehands
tally.  Now move the goal posts again to prove you are "right".
You are insane.
Everyone who challenges your bullshit is "insane", why is that.  You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven wrong
the goal posts moved yet again.  I expect Whittaker season will be
available by the end of the year.
You have proven once again that you are an ignorant clueless fool.
Amazon dumped Doctor Who after Chibnall started attacking them. The BBC
Picard had to be sold off at a cut down price to Amazon after Netflix
refused to carry it after the disaster of STD.
--
The True Doctor
"To be woke is to be uniformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner
You have something to base this with?
you want him to prove you are a ignorant clueless fool ,
i think you just did that yourself
The True Doctor
2019-11-26 01:39:02 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by Idlehands
tally.  Now move the goal posts again to prove you are "right".
You are insane.
Everyone who challenges your bullshit is "insane", why is that.  You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven wrong
the goal posts moved yet again.  I expect Whittaker season will be
available by the end of the year.
You have proven once again that you are an ignorant clueless fool.
Amazon dumped Doctor Who after Chibnall started attacking them. The BBC
Picard had to be sold off at a cut down price to Amazon after Netflix
refused to carry it after the disaster of STD.
--
The True Doctor
"To be woke is to be uniformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner
You have something to base this with?
The way these things work is that the current broadcaster has a renewal
option for a fixed price. If they are not willing to pay that price then
other broadcasters are allowed to bid for the rights and the existing
broadcaster has the option to match the highest price. Therefore if a
series moves to another broadcaster you can guarantee that the new
broadcaster paid less than the current broadcaster would have had to pay.

stands for." -William Shatner
The Doctor
2019-11-24 22:52:16 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
tally.  Now move the goal posts again to prove you are "right".
You are insane.
Everyone who challenges your bullshit is "insane", why is that.  You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven wrong
the goal posts moved yet again.  I expect Whittaker season will be
available by the end of the year.
You have proven once again that you are an ignorant clueless fool.
Amazon dumped Doctor Who after Chibnall started attacking them. The BBC
Picard had to be sold off at a cut down price to Amazon after Netflix
refused to carry it after the disaster of STD.
--
The True Doctor
"To be woke is to be uniformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner
Idlehands is Satan of radw !
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Idlehands
2019-11-25 04:52:15 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by Idlehands
tally.  Now move the goal posts again to prove you are "right".
You are insane.
Everyone who challenges your bullshit is "insane", why is that.  You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven
wrong the goal posts moved yet again.  I expect Whittaker season will
be available by the end of the year.
You have proven once again that you are an ignorant clueless fool.
Amazon dumped Doctor Who after Chibnall started attacking them. The BBC
Picard had to be sold off at a cut down price to Amazon after Netflix
refused to carry it after the disaster of STD.
Your claim has been proven to be bullshit but I am the "fool"? Now you
throw out even more red herrings?

You are wrong about so many things and your claims smell like bullshit
my newsreader is starting to stink.

Anon
The True Doctor
2019-11-25 17:17:20 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by Idlehands
tally.  Now move the goal posts again to prove you are "right".
You are insane.
Everyone who challenges your bullshit is "insane", why is that.  You
claim Amazon them Amazon Prime dropped Doctor Who and when proven
wrong the goal posts moved yet again.  I expect Whittaker season will
be available by the end of the year.
You have proven once again that you are an ignorant clueless fool.
Amazon dumped Doctor Who after Chibnall started attacking them. The
BBC had to sell it off at a cut down price to HBO Max, just like Star
Trek: Picard had to be sold off at a cut down price to Amazon after
Netflix refused to carry it after the disaster of STD.
Your claim has been proven to be bullshit but I am the "fool"?  Now you
throw out even more red herrings?
You've not proven anything. You continue to be deliberately ignorant and
uninformed like all SJWs.
You are wrong about so many things and your claims smell like bullshit
my newsreader is starting to stink.
Because you've shat your pants.

stands for." -William Shatner
The Doctor
2019-11-25 20:26:50 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Idlehands
[...]
Idlehands is pure evil!
Idlehands
2019-11-26 00:54:15 UTC
<CHOP>
Post by The True Doctor
You have proven once again that you are an ignorant clueless fool.
Amazon dumped Doctor Who after Chibnall started attacking them. The
BBC had to sell it off at a cut down price to HBO Max, just like Star
Trek: Picard had to be sold off at a cut down price to Amazon after
Netflix refused to carry it after the disaster of STD.
Your claim has been proven to be bullshit but I am the "fool"?  Now
you throw out even more red herrings?
You've not proven anything. You continue to be deliberately ignorant and
uninformed like all SJWs.
You are wrong about so many things and your claims smell like bullshit
my newsreader is starting to stink.
Because you've shat your pants.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=doctor+who+season+11&i=instant-video&crid=3RYIYPGYYK2RE&sprefix=Doctor+who%2Cinstant-video%2C213&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_9_10

While you shovel shit, I provide proof to back up my claims.

You should really check your own shorts not to mention binky's nose.

Anon
The True Doctor
2019-11-26 01:00:39 UTC
Post by Idlehands
<CHOP>
Post by The True Doctor
[...]
Amazon's existing rights don't expire until 2020, then it's moving to

stands for." -William Shatner
s***@gmail.com

I'll have to have a word. They really shouldn't be suggesting knives to people like you.
The Doctor
2019-11-24 14:07:04 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
If it were selling it would be appearing in my Amazon Assistant app.
like Kindles and kitchen knives. Why Amazon thinks I will buy kitchen
knives I don't know, but it knows I will buy Kindles, and that I will
not buy anything related to Doctor Who, even though it keeps trying to
get me to buy shows I've already watched on Amazon Prime.
I'll have to have a word. They really shouldn't be suggesting knives to people like you.
Afraid you will get a knife in the back SW?
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
Idlehands
2019-11-24 01:01:34 UTC
Post by Idlehands
https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=Doctor+Who&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
Why are you hanging out in school playgrounds?
You are totally deranged. I know people who have children and none of
them are talking about Doctor Who like they did in 2005.
--
The True Doctor
"To be woke is to be uniformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner
Idlehands is the Satan of radw!
Have you figured out why he never responds to you binky? Could it be
you are a guest in his kill file?

His computer has not caught fire either, what a surprise.

But do carry on kissing is ass, it's all you are good at.

Anon
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:01:39 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
No one is buying Doctor Who DVDs and Blu-Rays.
Very few people buy any kind of DVDs these days, Aggy. Just like all
your other rants, you're stuck in the past.
It's all about streaming these days.
However, a quick look at the DVD for Whittaker's last season shows that
it's in Amazon's list of the top 200 sellers. Yeah - Amazon. You know,
the company you reckon that doesn't sell Doctor Who related items.
Although it streams the show to far more customers. Doctor Who on Amazon
Prime. Shocking, isn't it?
You're full of hit, Aggy.
u are also full of it SW!
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
2019-11-23 23:59:35 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
And Wilson is the bishop of the Church of Chibnall!
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Timothy Bruening
2019-11-23 23:36:18 UTC
The Cybermen are coming for the Doctor... To convert her? (As per the reprogramming the 12th Doctor did on the Cybermen in "Fall of the Doctor" to cause them to try to convert 2 hearted beings (Missy, the Master, and the Doctor), so as to force Missy and the Master to help him)?
The Doctor
2019-11-24 00:12:34 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-11-23/doctor-who-series-12-trailer-cybermen/
The Cybermen are coming for the Doctor... To convert her? (As per the
reprogramming the 12th Doctor did on the Cybermen in "Fall of the
Doctor" to cause them to try to convert 2 hearted beings (Missy, the
Master, and the Doctor), so as to force Missy and the Master to help
him)?
CyberYvonne comes to mind.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!