Jocelyn Birdsall
2019-12-02 04:38:36 UTC
Deaths
Jocelyn Birdsall (died 12/1/1993 aged 81) - credited as Hlynia in The Web Planet
Actress who played Hlynia in the 1965 story The Web Planet.
The Doctor
2019-12-02 16:29:06 UTC
Deaths
Jocelyn Birdsall (died 12/1/1993 aged 81) - credited as Hlynia in The Web Planet
Actress who played Hlynia in the 1965 story The Web Planet.
Zarbi!!
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
solar penguin
No, Hlynia wasn't a Zarbi.
s***@gmail.com
Perhaps he think Jocelyn Birdsall was a Zarbi...
Timothy Bruening
2019-12-02 19:15:59 UTC
Zarbi at web planet
The Doctor
2019-12-02 21:32:36 UTC
Zarbi at web planet
Tim Bruening is the spam blogger of rec.arts.drwho. Tim Bruening is
a loathesome creature! Inspired by Idlehands , condoned by Stephen Wilson.
The official Tim Bruening Youtube Video:

As Tim Bruening posts and sings: " IT's Spam, wonderful spam!
IT's spam wonderful spam!" Proving %'s conclusion that you are insane!
Agamemnon aka The True Doctor are killfiling you due to
your spamtrolling actions!
Bruening yet again defends Donald Trump as POTUS by trolling spam on radw!
Quit posting such junk trash Satanic inspired post Tim!!
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
2019-12-02 21:31:39 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Jocelyn Birdsall (died 12/1/1993 aged 81) - credited as Hlynia in The Web Planet
Actress who played Hlynia in the 1965 story The Web Planet.
Zarbi!!
--
No, Hlynia wasn't a Zarbi.
Perhaps he think Jocelyn Birdsall was a Zarbi...
OR was crying Zarbi!
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
2019-12-02 21:28:11 UTC
On Monday, 2 December 2019 16:29:07 UTC, The Idiot insisted...
Deaths
Jocelyn Birdsall (died 12/1/1993 aged 81) - credited as Hlynia in The Web Planet
Actress who played Hlynia in the 1965 story The Web Planet.
Zarbi!!
--
No, Hlynia wasn't a Zarbi.
She was crying Zarbi.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
s***@gmail.com
2019-12-02 23:14:57 UTC
No, Hlynia wasn't a Zarbi.
She was crying Zarbi.
She didn't cry any Zarbis when I saw her.

Do you cry Zarbi?
The Doctor
2019-12-03 07:17:08 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
No, Hlynia wasn't a Zarbi.
She was crying Zarbi.
She didn't cry any Zarbis when I saw her.
Do you cry Zarbi?
o do you recall what stated this all off?
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
s***@gmail.com
2019-12-03 07:51:40 UTC
Oyo como va.
The Doctor
2019-12-03 16:31:22 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Do you cry Zarbi?
o do you recall what stated this all off?
Oyo como va.
Areyou trying out latin?
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Timothy Bruening
I don't yell falsely "Zarbi" to get attention.
The Doctor
2019-12-03 07:29:31 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
No, Hlynia wasn't a Zarbi.
She was crying Zarbi.
She didn't cry any Zarbis when I saw her.
Do you cry Zarbi?
I don't yell falsely "Zarbi" to get attention.
Well the butterfly people were.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Tim Bruening
They actually channeled "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"? "The Zarbi are attacking our sheep!". Then "Sorry, false alarm". (Rinse and repeat).
The Doctor
2019-12-03 16:46:12 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
No, Hlynia wasn't a Zarbi.
She was crying Zarbi.
She didn't cry any Zarbis when I saw her.
Do you cry Zarbi?
I don't yell falsely "Zarbi" to get attention.
Well the butterfly people were.
They actually channeled "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"? "The Zarbi are
attacking our sheep!". Then "Sorry, false alarm". (Rinse and repeat).
No.
12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!