10, 15, 20, 25
2019-03-11 06:41:52 UTC
6.6 years to 10/15/2025 in MM/DD/YYYY.
The Doctor
2019-03-11 16:44:24 UTC
6.6 years to 10/15/2025 in MM/DD/YYYY.
The official Tim Bruening Youtube Video:

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. -Walter Lippmann
Timothy Bruening
2019-03-15 11:15:14 UTC
6 years and 7 months to 10/15/2025 in MM/DD/YYYY.
The Doctor
2019-03-15 15:21:57 UTC
6 years and 7 months to 10/15/2025 in MM/DD/YYYY.
The official Tim Bruening Youtube Video: http://youtu.be/mBcY3W5WgNU
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
Timothy Bruening
2019-05-15 15:24:04 UTC
6 years and 5 months to 10/15/2025 in MM/DD/YYYY.
s***@gmail.com
2019-05-15 16:13:58 UTC
6 years and 5 months to 10/15/2025 in MM/DD/YYYY.
Perhaps we could have a daily countdown. Wouldn't that be exciting?!
Timothy Bruening
2019-05-15 21:48:58 UTC
I didn't want to post the days in addition to the years and months.
The Doctor
2019-05-16 00:08:15 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Timothy Bruening
6 years and 5 months to 10/15/2025 in MM/DD/YYYY.
Perhaps we could have a daily countdown. Wouldn't that be exciting?!
I didn't want to post the days in addition to the years and months.
You are correct % ! Tim Bruening is mentally ill and is crying Wolf!
Newfoundland on 16 May 2019, do not vote PC nor NDP!
The Doctor
2019-05-16 00:06:02 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Timothy Bruening
6 years and 5 months to 10/15/2025 in MM/DD/YYYY.
Perhaps we could have a daily countdown. Wouldn't that be exciting?!
Or leave bruening to % !
Newfoundland on 16 May 2019, do not vote PC nor NDP!
The Doctor
2019-05-16 00:02:25 UTC
6 years and 5 months to 10/15/2025 in MM/DD/YYYY.
Hey % another one for you!
Newfoundland on 16 May 2019, do not vote PC nor NDP!