The Ghost Monument
2018-10-15 00:47:55 UTC
Spoils:

1

Our heroes have been rescued by two ships & taken to a planet by 1.5 ships. Their mission is to race to a "Ghost Monument" which appears every 1,000 rotations/cycles. The GM is a malfunctioning TARDIS. It must be generating ghost images. I bet that it will generate images of Grace (to pleasure of her actress) & former Doctor Companions.
Timothy Bruening
2018-10-15 00:54:32 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
At one point, Graham charges out among robots while firing an energy gun. Why doesn't his dypraxis trip him up?
The Doctor
2018-10-15 05:26:55 UTC
[...]
Or the step grandson?
Love much. Earth has enough of bitter in it. -Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Timothy Bruening
2018-10-15 01:02:45 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
The Stenza forced scientists to create creatures that fly, look like cloth, & can suffocate people. But they emit a flameable gas, so Graham is able to burn them with a cigarette lighter.
The Doctor
2018-10-15 05:27:18 UTC
[...]
Yes, given the deadness of the planet.
Love much. Earth has enough of bitter in it. -Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Timothy Bruening
2018-10-15 01:16:19 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Our heroes have finally found the TARDIS. Its console room has been extensively redecorated. How does the Doctor know what controls to operate?

It doesn't look pink, nor do I see dildoes. I do see an hourglass & circles with triangles in them.
The Doctor
Love much. Earth has enough of bitter in it. -Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Timothy Bruening
But not the pink I have seen used by feminist activists, which is what I had envisioned when you complained about it preseaon.
Timothy Bruening
2018-10-15 14:01:33 UTC
FALSE ADVERTISING BY BBC! SPOILERS BELOW!

1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

In one of the first teasers I saw, JodieDoc walks about in a forest, see a key appear in her hand, & finds the TARDIS! But in Ghost Monument, Jodie et al instead find the TARDIS on a totally treeless hill in a desert! What a continuity blunder!
s***@gmail.com
2018-10-15 14:18:36 UTC
No it's not, Tim. The Ghost Monument was an official story. It's part of Doctor Who canon. The scene in the forest was not part of a story. It's not part of Doctor Who canon. It was simply a promo made to reveal the new actor to the public.
Pudentame
Don't go trying to confues him by stating facts. */sarcasm
The Doctor
Love much. Earth has enough of bitter in it. -Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Timothy Bruening
2019-02-08 11:29:32 UTC
S11E2. S11E02.
I had assumed that Chibnall would have used as the promo a scene filmed for an actual episode in the interests of conserving his resources! Why waste your resources on a scene that won't be used in an episode if you only have enough of a budget for a series every 18 months?
The Doctor
2019-02-08 17:06:58 UTC
S11E2. S11E02.
Post by s***@gmail.com
No it's not, Tim. The Ghost Monument was an official story. It's part
of Doctor Who canon. The scene in the forest was not part of a story.
It's not part of Doctor Who canon. It was simply a promo made to reveal
the new actor to the public.
I had assumed that Chibnall would have used as the promo a scene filmed
for an actual episode in the interests of conserving his resources! Why
waste your resources on a scene that won't be used in an episode if you
only have enough of a budget for a series every 18 months?
Chibnall is a failure in public relations. He thinks it is pubic relations.
Magnificent promises are always to be suspected. -Theodore Parker
Timothy Bruening
But I saw nothing sexy about the forest scene!
The Doctor
2019-03-15 15:00:13 UTC
S11E2. S11E02.
Post by s***@gmail.com
No it's not, Tim. The Ghost Monument was an official story. It's part
of Doctor Who canon. The scene in the forest was not part of a story.
It's not part of Doctor Who canon. It was simply a promo made to reveal
the new actor to the public.
I had assumed that Chibnall would have used as the promo a scene filmed
for an actual episode in the interests of conserving his resources! Why
waste your resources on a scene that won't be used in an episode if you
only have enough of a budget for a series every 18 months?
Chibnall is a failure in public relations. He thinks it is pubic relations.
But I saw nothing sexy about the forest scene!
Tim you really are that dense!!
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
Timothy Bruening
What did YOU see that was sexy?
The Doctor
2019-03-15 23:12:28 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
No it's not, Tim. The Ghost Monument was an official story. It's part
of Doctor Who canon. The scene in the forest was not part of a story.
It's not part of Doctor Who canon. It was simply a promo made to reveal
the new actor to the public.
I had assumed that Chibnall would have used as the promo a scene filmed
for an actual episode in the interests of conserving his resources! Why
waste your resources on a scene that won't be used in an episode if you
only have enough of a budget for a series every 18 months?
Chibnall is a failure in public relations. He thinks it is pubic
relations.
But I saw nothing sexy about the forest scene!
Tim you really are that dense!!
What did YOU see that was sexy?
Whoosh! Ever heard of Schitt's creek?
The wisest mind has something yet to learn. -George Santayana
The Doctor
Love much. Earth has enough of bitter in it. -Ella Wheeler Wilcox
The Doctor
Love much. Earth has enough of bitter in it. -Ella Wheeler Wilcox
The Doctor
2018-10-15 05:25:29 UTC
[...]
No.
Love much. Earth has enough of bitter in it. -Ella Wheeler Wilcox