Unholy
2019-07-10 14:52:45 UTC
The Unhloy trinity of Doctor Who are Jonathan Powell, Jodie Whittaker
and Chris Chibnall.

The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and
Tim Bruening.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
Idlehands
2019-07-10 23:38:07 UTC
The Unhloy trinity of Doctor Who are Jonathan Powell, Jodie Whittaker
and Chris Chibnall.
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and
Tim Bruening.
Poor binky, keeps forgetting that piece about "judge not lest ye be judged".

Seems to reflect that most of his faith is make believe.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-10 23:51:56 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Doctor
The Unhloy trinity of Doctor Who are Jonathan Powell, Jodie Whittaker
and Chris Chibnall.
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and
Tim Bruening.
Poor binky, keeps forgetting that piece about "judge not lest ye be judged".
That's a little too profound for him. He needs someone to explain what it means. He also hasn't realised that while there may be a splinter in our eyes, there are several logs in his.
Along with pretty much everything else...
The Doctor
2019-07-11 00:26:26 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Idlehands
Seems to reflect that most of his faith is make believe.
Along with pretty much everything else...
Too many logs in you eyes. Typical of the God is Dead movement.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-11 07:29:26 UTC
Too many logs in you eyes. Typical of the God is Dead movement.
You worship God, yes? Perhaps you could explain how your God rewards you. What has he done for you?

I don't worship God. Perhaps you could explain how your God has punished me.

You don't eat pork. I do. Your life is better as a result because...?

You hate homosexuals. I know a married homosexual couple and life is good for them. You don't have a partner. Not one of either sex. Why's that? What's your god doing for you?

Your god would never allow a woman to play the Doctor. Lucky you worshipped him so he could sack Whittaker and Chibnall and make sure other people were in charge back in 2017.

Come on, Yads. Tell me how much you get rewarded each week for worshipping your God. Explain how he's punishing people who don't believe the same way you do.
The Doctor
2019-07-11 15:09:40 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Too many logs in you eyes. Typical of the God is Dead movement.
You worship God, yes? Perhaps you could explain how your God rewards
you. What has he done for you?
I don't worship God. Perhaps you could explain how your God has punished me.
You don't eat pork. I do. Your life is better as a result because...?
You hate homosexuals. I know a married homosexual couple and life is
good for them. You don't have a partner. Not one of either sex. Why's
that? What's your god doing for you?
Your god would never allow a woman to play the Doctor. Lucky you
worshipped him so he could sack Whittaker and Chibnall and make sure
other people were in charge back in 2017.
Come on, Yads. Tell me how much you get rewarded each week for
worshipping your God. Explain how he's punishing people who don't
believe the same way you do.
Yuor really are a Doubting Thomas there Dshinest Stephen Cut and Lie Wilson.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
Timothy Bruening
????
The Doctor
2019-07-11 15:34:59 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
[...]
Correction:

You really are a Doubting Thomas there Dishonest Stephen Cut and Lie Wilson.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com

Not a single answer to a single question there, Yads. I shall assume you have no answers and can only post your standard gibberish.
Idlehands
2019-07-11 16:14:59 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
[...]
It would require independent thinking to answer your questions and and
the ability to look inward. Binky is incapable of either which makes
him the perfect evangelical "Christian".

Nothing is easier than being told how to act, how to treat people all in
the desire to achieve "heaven", that reward dangled by their preachers
to keep their flock in line.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
The Doctor
2019-07-11 22:29:24 UTC
On 11/07/2019 16:14, Stephen stated...
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Yeah, Doubting Thomas had a much better track record than you at getting
his questions answered!
Well Wilson is in deny mode as usual.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
Daniel60
2019-07-12 14:39:28 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
I don't 'see' Stephen 'is in deny mode as usual', idiot!! I 'see' him as
searching out knowledge that you, idiot, might actually hold!!

'MIGHT' ... but very doubtful!!

There you go, idiot, this could be your chance to be an evangeliser, idiot!!
2019-07-11 22:28:56 UTC
On 11/07/2019 16:09, The Idiot insisted...
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
You worship God, yes? Perhaps you could explain how your God
rewards you. What has he done for you?
I don't worship God. Perhaps you could explain how your God has punished me.
You don't eat pork. I do. Your life is better as a result
because...?
You hate homosexuals. I know a married homosexual couple and life
is good for them. You don't have a partner. Not one of either sex.
Why's that? What's your god doing for you?
Your god would never allow a woman to play the Doctor. Lucky you
worshipped him so he could sack Whittaker and Chibnall and make
sure other people were in charge back in 2017.
Come on, Yads. Tell me how much you get rewarded each week for
worshipping your God. Explain how he's punishing people who don't
believe the same way you do.
Yuor really are a Doubting Thomas there Dshinest Stephen Cut and Lie Wilson.
Doubting Thomas asked for evidence, and _was given it._
Stephen repeatedly asks you for evidence, and you _don't_ give it.
See the difference?
OR Wilson just does not want to see evidence.

He is insane enough to think JEsus is dead in the Grave.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
solar penguin
2019-07-12 07:24:51 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
He might, but it doesn't make any difference, since you haven't
provided any evidence for him to see.
Post by The Doctor
He is insane enough to think JEsus is dead in the Grave.
--
That's because Jesus _is_ dead in that grave in Japan. Or maybe
that grave in India. Or maybe the one in France...

His body anyway. His soul will have been reincarnated like everyone
else's.

OTOH that's assuming he ever existed in the first place, which still
isn't proven.
The Doctor
2019-07-12 15:01:53 UTC
Post by The Doctor
He is insane enough to think JEsus is dead in the Grave.
--
That's because Jesus _is_ dead in that grave in Japan. Or maybe
that grave in India. Or maybe the one in France...
His body anyway. His soul will have been reincarnated like everyone
else's.
OTOH that's assuming he ever existed in the first place, which still
isn't proven.
Are you really that nutters? You make Agamemnon / TTD look
rational.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
Idlehands
2019-07-11 04:59:55 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Doctor
The Unhloy trinity of Doctor Who are Jonathan Powell, Jodie Whittaker
and Chris Chibnall.
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and
Tim Bruening.
Poor binky, keeps forgetting that piece about "judge not lest ye be judged".
That's a little too profound for him. He needs someone to explain what it means. He also hasn't realised that while there may be a splinter in our eyes, there are several logs in his.
His cut and paste buffet "Christianity" means he only chooses passages
that support his mental instability.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Idlehands
Seems to reflect that most of his faith is make believe.
Along with pretty much everything else...
Yup, his faith, his work ethic, his language skills, all pretty much
make believe.
--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not to their own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
solar penguin
2019-07-11 08:18:16 UTC
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen Wilson
and Tim Bruening.
So why aren't I on that list? I'm a natural-born eunuch
who believes in psychic powers and reincarnation,
and who thinks all organised religion should be banned!
If that doesn't qualify me to be in an unholy trinity, I don't
know what does.
Timothy Bruening
Make it an unholy quartet then!
The Doctor
2019-07-11 15:29:15 UTC
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen Wilson
and Tim Bruening.
So why aren't I on that list? I'm a natural-born eunuch
who believes in psychic powers and reincarnation,
and who thinks all organised religion should be banned!
If that doesn't qualify me to be in an unholy trinity, I don't
know what does.
Make it an unholy quartet then!
No. SP is neutral in this set up.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-11 16:13:39 UTC
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen Wilson
and Tim Bruening.
So why aren't I on that list? I'm a natural-born eunuch
who believes in psychic powers and reincarnation,
and who thinks all organised religion should be banned!
If that doesn't qualify me to be in an unholy trinity, I don't
know what does.
Make it an unholy quartet then!
No. SP is neutral in this set up.
What set up is this?

SP has already disagreed with you. In what way does that make SP neutral?
The Doctor
2019-07-11 22:19:05 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen Wilson
and Tim Bruening.
So why aren't I on that list? I'm a natural-born eunuch
who believes in psychic powers and reincarnation,
and who thinks all organised religion should be banned!
If that doesn't qualify me to be in an unholy trinity, I don't
know what does.
Make it an unholy quartet then!
No. SP is neutral in this set up.
What set up is this?
SP has already disagreed with you. In what way does that make SP neutral?
And we have our agreements as well.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
solar penguin
2019-07-11 18:08:58 UTC
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen Wilson
and Tim Bruening.
So why aren't I on that list? I'm a natural-born eunuch
who believes in psychic powers and reincarnation,
and who thinks all organised religion should be banned!
If that doesn't qualify me to be in an unholy trinity, I don't
know what does.
Make it an unholy quartet then!
No. SP is neutral in this set up.
Hey! Who appointed you as my spokesman? Don't I get to choose which
side I'm on?

I'm choosing to be on the "Yads is an idiot!" side. (Although that's
something _everyone_ agrees on, so it probably is sort of neutral.)
The Doctor
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
solar penguin
2019-07-12 06:45:21 UTC
On Thursday, 11 July 2019 23:29:57 UTC+1, The Idiot insisted...
So Glitz thinks you're an idiot too, does he? Good for him.
The Doctor
2019-07-12 14:53:43 UTC
Post by The Doctor
No. SP is neutral in this set up.
Hey! Who appointed you as my spokesman? Don't I get to choose which
side I'm on?
I'm choosing to be on the "Yads is an idiot!" side. (Although that's
something _everyone_ agrees on, so it probably is sort of neutral.)
Thank you Glitz.
--
So Glitz thinks you're an idiot too, does he? Good for him.
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
solar penguin
2019-07-12 15:47:51 UTC
On 12/07/2019 15:53, The Idiot insulted...
Post by The Doctor
No. SP is neutral in this set up.
Hey! Who appointed you as my spokesman? Don't I get to choose
which side I'm on?
I'm choosing to be on the "Yads is an idiot!" side. (Although
that's something _everyone_ agrees on, so it probably is sort
of neutral.)
Thank you Glitz. --
So Glitz thinks you're an idiot too, does he? Good for him.
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
Is that what you call everyone who knows you're an idiot? Or am I
getting special treatment?
The Doctor
2019-07-12 16:00:27 UTC
Post by The Doctor
No. SP is neutral in this set up.
Hey! Who appointed you as my spokesman? Don't I get to choose
which side I'm on?
I'm choosing to be on the "Yads is an idiot!" side. (Although
that's something _everyone_ agrees on, so it probably is sort
of neutral.)
Thank you Glitz. --
So Glitz thinks you're an idiot too, does he? Good for him.
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
Is that what you call everyone who knows you're an idiot? Or am I
getting special treatment?
You forget Sabalom Glitz?
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-12 16:07:03 UTC
Thank you Glitz. --
So Glitz thinks you're an idiot too, does he? Good for him.
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
Is that what you call everyone who knows you're an idiot? Or am I
getting special treatment?
You forget Sabalom Glitz?
You think his character called SP Sabalm Glitz?

You're just weird.
The Doctor
2019-07-12 22:53:31 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Thank you Glitz. --
So Glitz thinks you're an idiot too, does he? Good for him.
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
Is that what you call everyone who knows you're an idiot? Or am I
getting special treatment?
You forget Sabalom Glitz?
You think his character called SP Sabalm Glitz?
You're just weird.
And you are twisted SW!
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
solar penguin
2019-07-12 16:52:58 UTC
On 12/07/2019 17:00, The Idiot inquired...
On 12/07/2019 15:53, The Idiot insulted...
Post by solar penguin
I'm choosing to be on the "Yads is an idiot!" side.
(Although that's something _everyone_ agrees on, so it
probably is sort of neutral.)
Thank you Glitz. --
So Glitz thinks you're an idiot too, does he? Good for him.
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
Is that what you call everyone who knows you're an idiot? Or am I
getting special treatment?
You forget Sabalom Glitz?
I remember him. I don't remember him breaking the fourth wall to call
you an idiot. Which episode was that?
The Doctor
2019-07-12 23:05:05 UTC
Post by solar penguin
I'm choosing to be on the "Yads is an idiot!" side.
(Although that's something _everyone_ agrees on, so it
probably is sort of neutral.)
Thank you Glitz. --
So Glitz thinks you're an idiot too, does he? Good for him.
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
Is that what you call everyone who knows you're an idiot? Or am I
getting special treatment?
You forget Sabalom Glitz?
I remember him. I don't remember him breaking the fourth wall to call
you an idiot. Which episode was that?
Trial of a Time Lord Episode 14.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
Daniel60
2019-07-14 08:13:40 UTC
Post by solar penguin
On Thursday, 11 July 2019 23:29:57 UTC+1, The Idiot
insisted...
I'm choosing to be on the "Yads is an idiot!" side.
(Although that's something _everyone_ agrees on, so it
probably is sort of neutral.)
Thank you Glitz.
So Glitz thinks you're an idiot too, does he? Good for
him.
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
Is that what you call everyone who knows you're an idiot? Or
am I getting special treatment?
You forget Sabalom Glitz?
I remember him. I don't remember him breaking the fourth wall to
call you an idiot. Which episode was that?
Trial of a Time Lord Episode 14.
Hmm!! I was just having a poke around that highly-Yads-recommended
reference site, IMDB, for 'Sabalom Glitz' and all I got was ....

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm9464745/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1
2019-07-14 12:57:33 UTC
Post by solar penguin
On Thursday, 11 July 2019 23:29:57 UTC+1, The Idiot
insisted...
I'm choosing to be on the "Yads is an idiot!" side.
(Although that's something _everyone_ agrees on, so it
probably is sort of neutral.)
Thank you Glitz.
So Glitz thinks you're an idiot too, does he? Good for
him.
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
Is that what you call everyone who knows you're an idiot? Or
am I getting special treatment?
You forget Sabalom Glitz?
I remember him. I don't remember him breaking the fourth wall to
call you an idiot. Which episode was that?
Trial of a Time Lord Episode 14.
Hmm!! I was just having a poke around that highly-Yads-recommended
reference site, IMDB, for 'Sabalom Glitz' and all I got was ....
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm9464745/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1
Now go find a script.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
Daniel60
2019-07-15 09:42:38 UTC
Post by solar penguin
[...]
??? How does any person have a script, idiot?? .... unless you mean a
Medical Script, idiot!
2019-07-15 09:57:49 UTC
Trial of a Time Lord Episode 14.
Hmm!! I was just having a poke around that highly-Yads-recommended
reference site, IMDB, for 'Sabalom Glitz' and all I got was ....
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm9464745/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1
Now go find a script.
??? How does any person have a script, idiot?? .... unless you mean a
Medical Script, idiot!

Trial of a Time Lord part 14. Also known as The Ultimate Foe part 2.

Transcript available here:
http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/23-4.htm
The Doctor
2019-07-15 15:19:04 UTC
Post by solar penguin
[...]
The script for Trial of a Time Lord PArt 114!
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
Timothy Bruening
Trial of a Time Lord went 114 episodes/parts?
The Doctor
2019-07-15 21:55:40 UTC
Post by solar penguin
[...]
That should be part 14.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-15 16:15:26 UTC
The script for Trial of a Time Lord PArt 114
Perhaps you could tell us more. Personally I didn't think it was ever planned to last 114 parts.
Daniel60
2019-07-16 10:55:58 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
The script for Trial of a Time Lord PArt 114
Perhaps you could tell us more. Personally I didn't think it was ever
planned to last 114 parts.
The idiot could be right, Stephen .... but, maybe, the producers figured
everybody would be too old and bored by the end of 114 episodes!!

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
Timothy Bruening
A 114 episode long trial would have been very boring!
The Doctor
2019-07-16 22:14:00 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
The script for Trial of a Time Lord PArt 114
Perhaps you could tell us more. Personally I didn't think it was ever
planned to last 114 parts.
The idiot could be right, Stephen .... but, maybe, the producers figured
everybody would be too old and bored by the end of 114 episodes!!
LOL!!
s/114/14/g
A 114 episode long trial would have been very boring!
Not really. It would have exposed the hypocritial BBC board if it were so long.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
solar penguin
2019-07-14 11:27:03 UTC
On 13/07/2019 00:05, The Idiot insisted...
Post by The Doctor
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
Is that what you call everyone who knows you're an idiot? Or
am I getting special treatment?
You forget Sabalom Glitz?
I remember him. I don't remember him breaking the fourth wall to
call you an idiot. Which episode was that?
Trial of a Time Lord Episode 14.
It's been a long time since I last saw Trial of a Time Lord Episode 14.
I don't remember a scene with Glitz saying, "Yads is an idiot."
The Doctor
2019-07-14 13:06:30 UTC
Post by The Doctor
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
Is that what you call everyone who knows you're an idiot? Or
am I getting special treatment?
You forget Sabalom Glitz?
I remember him. I don't remember him breaking the fourth wall to
call you an idiot. Which episode was that?
Trial of a Time Lord Episode 14.
It's been a long time since I last saw Trial of a Time Lord Episode 14.
I don't remember a scene with Glitz saying, "Yads is an idiot."
Time for you to watch Trial all 14 parts for the next 6 hours SP!
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
solar penguin
2019-07-14 15:52:36 UTC
On 14/07/2019 14:06, The Idiot instructed me...
Post by The Doctor
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
Is that what you call everyone who knows you're an idiot?
Or am I getting special treatment?
You forget Sabalom Glitz?
I remember him. I don't remember him breaking the fourth wall
to call you an idiot. Which episode was that?
Trial of a Time Lord Episode 14.
It's been a long time since I last saw Trial of a Time Lord Episode
14. I don't remember a scene with Glitz saying, "Yads is an
idiot."
Time for you to watch Trial all 14 parts for the next 6 hours SP!
No. Time for you to post the clip of Glitz saying, "Yads is an idiot,"
to a site like YouTube.

While you're at it, you can also post those clips from The Sensorites
where the Doctor explains that only people whose grandparents were
married can have psychic powers, and that the reason he likes Edwardian
clothes is because he once met Queen Elizabeth I.
The Doctor
2019-07-14 20:45:20 UTC
Post by The Doctor
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
Is that what you call everyone who knows you're an idiot?
Or am I getting special treatment?
You forget Sabalom Glitz?
I remember him. I don't remember him breaking the fourth wall
to call you an idiot. Which episode was that?
Trial of a Time Lord Episode 14.
It's been a long time since I last saw Trial of a Time Lord Episode
14. I don't remember a scene with Glitz saying, "Yads is an
idiot."
Time for you to watch Trial all 14 parts for the next 6 hours SP!
No. Time for you to post the clip of Glitz saying, "Yads is an idiot,"
to a site like YouTube.
You forgot the I am neutral in this set up line.
Post by solar penguin
While you're at it, you can also post those clips from The Sensorites
where the Doctor explains that only people whose grandparents were
married can have psychic powers, and that the reason he likes Edwardian
clothes is because he once met Queen Elizabeth I.
I will look. After All Susan was communicating telepathicall
with the Sensorites.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
Timothy Bruening
Why?
The Doctor
2019-07-12 23:01:57 UTC
Post by The Doctor
No. SP is neutral in this set up.
Hey! Who appointed you as my spokesman? Don't I get to choose which
side I'm on?
I'm choosing to be on the "Yads is an idiot!" side. (Although that's
something _everyone_ agrees on, so it probably is sort of neutral.)
Thank you Glitz.
--
So Glitz thinks you're an idiot too, does he? Good for him.
I was calling you Sabalm Glitz.
Why?
Do you recall Trial of a TimeLord PArt 14?
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
The Doctor
2019-07-11 15:11:30 UTC
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen Wilson
and Tim Bruening.
So why aren't I on that list? I'm a natural-born eunuch
who believes in psychic powers and reincarnation,
and who thinks all organised religion should be banned!
If that doesn't qualify me to be in an unholy trinity, I don't
know what does.
You are no demom SP.

And I take it you agree that The unhloy trinity of Doctor Who are
Jonathan Powell, Chris Chibnall and Jodie Whittaker.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-11 15:18:41 UTC
You are no demom SP.
Seeing as only you know what a demom is, it's hard to argue.
Post by The Doctor
And I take it you agree that The unhloy trinity of Doctor Who are
Jonathan Powell, Chris Chibnall and Jodie Whittaker.

Seeing as only you know what The unhloy trinity is meant to mean, it's hard to argue.

But I think it's safe to say that very few people agree with you, Yads. Ever.
solar penguin
2019-07-11 16:37:04 UTC
On 11/07/2019 16:18, Stephen stated...
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
You are no demom SP.
Seeing as only you know what a demom is, it's hard to argue.
Taken literally, it would mean a matricide. And Yads is right that
I haven't killed my mother yet. But AFAIK you and Idlehands and Tim
Bruening haven't killed your mothers either, so it's no big deal.
The Doctor
2019-07-11 22:25:43 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
You are no demom SP.
Seeing as only you know what a demom is, it's hard to argue.
Taken literally, it would mean a matricide. And Yads is right that
I haven't killed my mother yet. But AFAIK you and Idlehands and Tim
Bruening haven't killed your mothers either, so it's no big deal.
That's demum you bird!
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
Daniel60
2019-07-14 11:41:39 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
You are no demom SP.
Seeing as only you know what a demom is, it's hard to argue.
Taken literally, it would mean a matricide. And Yads is right that
I haven't killed my mother yet. But AFAIK you and Idlehands and Tim
Bruening haven't killed your mothers either, so it's no big deal.
That's demum you bird!
'mum' ... 'mom' ... same thing, just different pronunciations by
different populations!!

So, just adding a 'de' to the front-end would make 'demum' and 'demom'
the same as well, wouldn't it??
2019-07-14 13:07:27 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
You are no demom SP.
Seeing as only you know what a demom is, it's hard to argue.
Taken literally, it would mean a matricide. And Yads is right that
I haven't killed my mother yet. But AFAIK you and Idlehands and Tim
Bruening haven't killed your mothers either, so it's no big deal.
That's demum you bird!
'mum' ... 'mom' ... same thing, just different pronunciations by
different populations!!
So, just adding a 'de' to the front-end would make 'demum' and 'demom'
the same as well, wouldn't it??
Careful mom is not mum!
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
solar penguin
2019-07-14 16:08:43 UTC
On 14/07/2019 14:07, The Idiot informed us...
Post by The Doctor
Careful mom is not mum!
After the operation, she's now dad. ;)
The Doctor
2019-07-14 20:45:47 UTC
LOL @ SP!
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-14 18:45:41 UTC
Careful mom is not mum!
Careful mum is not mut.
The Doctor
2019-07-14 20:48:21 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
Careful mom is not mum!
Careful mum is not mut.
Your mother barks at you SW?
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov
Idlehands
2019-07-14 19:10:49 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by The Doctor
You are no demom SP.
Seeing as only you know what a demom is, it's hard to argue.
Taken literally, it would mean a matricide. And Yads is right that
I haven't killed my mother yet. But AFAIK you and Idlehands and Tim
Bruening haven't killed your mothers either, so it's no big deal.
That's demum you bird!
'mum' ... 'mom' ... same thing, just different pronunciations by
different populations!!
So, just adding a 'de' to the front-end would make 'demum' and 'demom'
the same as well, wouldn't it??
Careful mom is not mum!
Liar:

As a noun, mum has two meanings. A mum is a type of flower often grown
for decorative purposes. It is also an alternative spelling of mom,
where it means mother.

Mom is more common in American English, while mum is more common in
British English. The charts below show the relative usage of mum vs. mom
in both language communities. I have isolated the mother sense of mum by
charting the phrases my mom and my mum.

https://writingexplained.org/mom-of-mum-difference
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
solar penguin
2019-07-11 16:31:23 UTC
On 11/07/2019 16:11, The Idiot insisted...
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen
Wilson and Tim Bruening.
So why aren't I on that list? I'm a natural-born eunuch who
believes in psychic powers and reincarnation, and who thinks all
organised religion should be banned! If that doesn't qualify me to
be in an unholy trinity, I don't know what does.
You are no demom SP.
I'm as much a demom as Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and Tim Bruening are.
Post by The Doctor
And I take it you agree that The unhloy trinity of Doctor Who are
Jonathan Powell, Chris Chibnall and Jodie Whittaker.
No. AFAIK at no time did all three of them all work together on DW,
which should be the bare minimum needed to be some sort of trinity.
The Doctor
2019-07-11 22:25:01 UTC
Post by The Doctor
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen
Wilson and Tim Bruening.
So why aren't I on that list? I'm a natural-born eunuch who
believes in psychic powers and reincarnation, and who thinks all
organised religion should be banned! If that doesn't qualify me to
be in an unholy trinity, I don't know what does.
You are no demom SP.
I'm as much a demom as Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and Tim Bruening are.
You are just a mad bird SP not a demon.
And I take it you agree that The unhloy trinity of Doctor Who are
Jonathan Powell, Chris Chibnall and Jodie Whittaker.
No. AFAIK at no time did all three of them all work together on DW,
which should be the bare minimum needed to be some sort of trinity.
Chibnall, always the Powell puppet are proven in On Air!
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
solar penguin
2019-07-12 06:51:30 UTC
Post by The Doctor
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen
Wilson and Tim Bruening.
So why aren't I on that list? I'm a natural-born eunuch who
believes in psychic powers and reincarnation, and who thinks all
organised religion should be banned! If that doesn't qualify me to
be in an unholy trinity, I don't know what does.
You are no demom SP.
I'm as much a demom as Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and Tim Bruening are.
You are just a mad bird SP not a demon.
I could be both. Can you prove I'm not? Anyway, I'm still as much a
demon as Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and Tim Bruening are.
English translation please...?
The Doctor
2019-07-12 14:55:01 UTC
Post by The Doctor
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands, Stephen
Wilson and Tim Bruening.
So why aren't I on that list? I'm a natural-born eunuch who
believes in psychic powers and reincarnation, and who thinks all
organised religion should be banned! If that doesn't qualify me to
be in an unholy trinity, I don't know what does.
You are no demom SP.
I'm as much a demom as Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and Tim Bruening are.
You are just a mad bird SP not a demon.
I could be both. Can you prove I'm not? Anyway, I'm still as much a
demon as Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and Tim Bruening are.
Go ahead and prove it. Do you think be discipline in radwm counts?
And I take it you agree that The unhloy trinity of Doctor Who are
Jonathan Powell, Chris Chibnall and Jodie Whittaker.
No. AFAIK at no time did all three of them all work together on DW,
which should be the bare minimum needed to be some sort of trinity.
Chibnall, always the Powell puppet are proven in On Air!
--
English translation please...?
Chibnall, always the Powell puppet AS proven in On Air!
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
solar penguin
2019-07-12 15:41:54 UTC
On 12/07/2019 15:55, The Idiot irritated...
On 11/07/2019 16:11, The Idiot insisted...
In article
Post by solar penguin
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands,
Stephen Wilson and Tim Bruening.
So why aren't I on that list? I'm a natural-born eunuch
who believes in psychic powers and reincarnation, and who
thinks all organised religion should be banned! If that
doesn't qualify me to be in an unholy trinity, I don't know
what does.
You are no demom SP.
I'm as much a demom as Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and Tim
Bruening are.
You are just a mad bird SP not a demon.
I could be both. Can you prove I'm not? Anyway, I'm still as much
a demon as Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and Tim Bruening are.
Go ahead and prove it.
OK. I've got a character witness. This guy thinks I "make
Agamemnon / TTD look rational."

https://tinyurl.com/Yads-SP-proof-1

I'm surprised you don't agree with him.
Post by The Doctor
Do you think be discipline in radwm counts?
Again, I need an English translation.
No, still not making any sense. Try again.
The Doctor
2019-07-12 16:00:05 UTC
On 12/07/2019 15:55, The Idiot irritated...
On 11/07/2019 16:11, The Idiot insisted...
In article
Post by solar penguin
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
The Unholy Trinity of rec.arts.drwho are Idlehands,
Stephen Wilson and Tim Bruening.
So why aren't I on that list? I'm a natural-born eunuch
who believes in psychic powers and reincarnation, and who
thinks all organised religion should be banned! If that
doesn't qualify me to be in an unholy trinity, I don't know
what does.
You are no demom SP.
I'm as much a demom as Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and Tim
Bruening are.
You are just a mad bird SP not a demon.
I could be both. Can you prove I'm not? Anyway, I'm still as much
a demon as Idlehands, Stephen Wilson and Tim Bruening are.
Go ahead and prove it.
OK. I've got a character witness. This guy thinks I "make
Agamemnon / TTD look rational."
https://tinyurl.com/Yads-SP-proof-1
I'm surprised you don't agree with him.
At times.
Do you think be discipline in radwm counts?
Again, I need an English translation.
You forgot getting scolded in rec.arts.drwho.moderated?
And I take it you agree that The unhloy trinity of Doctor Who
are Jonathan Powell, Chris Chibnall and Jodie Whittaker.
No. AFAIK at no time did all three of them all work together
on DW, which should be the bare minimum needed to be some sort
of trinity.
Chibnall, always the Powell puppet are proven in On Air! --
English translation please...?
Chibnall, always the Powell puppet AS proven in On Air!
No, still not making any sense. Try again.
Need a YouTube reference?
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
solar penguin
2019-07-12 16:58:19 UTC
On 12/07/2019 17:00, The Idiot insisted...
On 12/07/2019 15:55, The Idiot irritated...
In article
On 11/07/2019 16:11, The Idiot insisted...
In article
Post by solar penguin
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
[...]
You only agree with yourself at times? Which times?
Do you think be discipline in radwm counts?
Again, I need an English translation.
You forgot getting scolded in rec.arts.drwho.moderated?
No. I went to a lot of effort to test the moderators. I'm not likely
to forget it in a hurry.

I just don't see what it has to do with this.
Chibnall, always the Powell puppet are proven in On Air! --
English translation please...?
Chibnall, always the Powell puppet AS proven in On Air!
No, still not making any sense. Try again.
Need a YouTube reference?
If it will help, then yes.

OTOH I suspect it'll probably be that clip of Young Master Chibnall
complaining about "The Trial of a Time Lord". How does complaining
about what Powell & Grade were doing to the show make him a "Powell puppet"?
The Doctor
2019-07-12 23:07:49 UTC
On 12/07/2019 17:00, The Idiot insisted...
On 12/07/2019 15:55, The Idiot irritated...
In article
On 11/07/2019 16:11, The Idiot insisted...
In article
Post by solar penguin
Binky bleated...
Post by The Doctor
[...]
You got nailed in the mailing list.
Chibnall, always the Powell puppet are proven in On Air! --
English translation please...?
Chibnall, always the Powell puppet AS proven in On Air!
No, still not making any sense. Try again.
Need a YouTube reference?
If it will help, then yes.
OTOH I suspect it'll probably be that clip of Young Master Chibnall
complaining about "The Trial of a Time Lord". How does complaining
about what Powell & Grade were doing to the show make him a "Powell puppet"?
Chibnall was the reason and justification for Powell
to pull the plug.
The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous. -Shana Alexander
s***@gmail.com

Idiot. He had nothing to do with it.
solar penguin
2019-07-14 11:32:00 UTC
On 14/07/2019 09:15, Stephen stated...
Post by s***@gmail.com
Chibnall was the reason and justification for Powell to pull the
plug.
Idiot. He had nothing to do with it.
Typical conspiracy theorist. Always convinced that everything he
doesn't like must be connected. Next he'll start claiming that Powell
invented Catholicism to stop "Songs of Praise" getting good ratings...
The Doctor
The Doctor
2019-07-14 12:59:19 UTC
OTOH I suspect it'll probably be that clip of Young Master Chibnall
complaining about "The Trial of a Time Lord". How does complaining
about what Powell & Grade were doing to the show make him a "Powell puppet"?
Chibnall was the reason and justification for Powell
to pull the plug.
Idiot. He had nothing to do with it.
Dishonest Stephen Cut and Lie Wilson will defend low lifes like Powell
and Chibnall.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -Isaac Asimov